Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 512 Spoilers / Summaries

Don't take this spoiler seriously. If Hashirama was alive, then how comes Orochimaru summoned him while fighting 3rd. It's fake as hell :/

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For all those confused, here's the way I see it. Madara told Kabuto the Demon Sealing Statue (Gedo Mazo) is alive, and on it we see pinned the "lifeless doll," as Madara refers to it, of Hashirama Senju. Now, would it be too much to suppose that perhaps Hashirama Senju is the Gedo Mazo?

In other words, when Madara told Konan "I fought that battle [against Hashirama] to gain access to his abilities," he might have meant he did so in order to utilize his Mokuton ability that allowed him to control the tailed beasts (the Gedo Mazo itself is wood, is it not?). Madara himself said to Sasuke that Hashirama came into the possession of all the tailed beasts at one point in time (implying that he had power and authority over all of them), and split them up amongst the five great nations to begin peace talks with them.

And now, Madara is using Hashirama as his test subject, sealing the tailed beasts into the Gedo Mazo because the statue, combined with Hashirama's DNA, has (or once had) the ability to keep the beasts sealed and in check. The statue itself, perhaps, is not able to maintain and contain all the beasts that are sealed inside it, but coupled with Hashirama's DNA, has the faculties necessary to do so.

But that's my opinion on the matter. It could be wrong, of course, as this just my idea of what Madara was telling Kabuto. But in any case, these look to be interesting spoilers, and that usually leads to a magnificent chapter.

Last edited by silenceofthelambs; 10-06-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sexy~Tendo~ View Post
    sai suffered depression and commited suicide
    Yaaay

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why nobody gets it the spoiler is FAKE?!

"Bee had chased after the shark carrying the scroll, but had failed to catch up with it."

This scroll is already in Madara's hands from long time ago! And Bee haven't moved even yet >_>. And the hell 100,000 Zetsus? And just one Zetsu for managing to get Kyuubi? LOL

Massenmörder Shunshin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post

"Bee had chased after the shark carrying the scroll, but had failed to catch up with it."

This scroll is already in Madara's hands from long time ago! And Bee haven't moved even yet >_>. And the hell 100,000 Zetsus? And just one Zetsu for managing to get Kyuubi? LOL
    dude its confirmed.
    i know it sucks that way but its confirmed ...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    That line made me lol. Zetsu is becoming a currency.
    lmao did you hear....Hot ticket item of the season! any ninja who is any ninja must have one!!!!!! lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunshin no Shisui View Post
    dude its confirmed.
    i know it sucks that way but its confirmed ...
    1. You don't have any proof/screenshot of the Manga that it's confirmed. This person on this site could be trolling now. 2. Only one person wrote this, there is no spoiler like that nowhere (Except mangaspoilers). 3. How are you going to explain me the fact that Hashirama lives, if Orochimaru summoned him in first season in the fight against Hiruzen.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

re-read the spoiler....its says its just a shell without a soul. just like when dazous arm had the first hokages face on the shoulder. its created from the firsts DNA.

that explained enough for you?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    That line made me lol. Zetsu is becoming a currency.
    I would have asked for tree-fiddy and called it a deal!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    For all those confused, here's the way I see it. Madara told Kabuto the Demon Sealing Statue (Gedo Mazo) is alive, and on it we see pinned the "lifeless doll," as Madara refers to it, of Hashirama Senju. Now, would it be too much to suppose that perhaps Hashirama Senju is the Gedo Mazo?

In other words, when Madara told Konan "I fought that battle [against Hashirama] to gain access to his abilities," he might have meant he did so in order to utilize his Mokuton ability that allowed him to control the tailed beasts (the Gedo Mazo itself is wood, is it not?). Madara himself said to Sasuke that Hashirama came into the possession of all the tailed beasts at one point in time (implying that he had power and authority over all of them), and split them up amongst the five great nations to begin peace talks with them.

And now, Madara is using Hashirama as his test subject, sealing the tailed beasts into the Gedo Mazo because the statue, combined with Hashirama's DNA, because he has (or once had) the ability to keep the beasts sealed and in check. The statue itself, perhaps, is not able to maintain and contain all the beasts that are sealed inside it, but coupled with Hashirama's DNA, has the faculties necessary to do so.

But that's my opinion on the matter. It could be wrong, of course, as this just my idea of what Madara was telling Kabuto. But in any case, these look to be interesting spoilers, and that usually leads to a magnificent chapter.
    Even in theory and speculation you always seem to make sense, and sound intelligent. I applaud you sir:D:worshippy:

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. You don't have any proof/screenshot of the Manga that it's confirmed. This person on this site could be trolling now. 2. Only one person wrote this, there is no spoiler like that nowhere (Except mangaspoilers). 3. How are you going to explain me the fact that Hashirama lives, if Orochimaru summoned him in first season in the fight against Hiruzen.
    Not gonna say its true but could be, but Tobi is stating its his body but not him itself, I'm pretty sure if the 1st was alive he would've made it out of there but going with ur problem about Oro resurrecting his body, Its like Kabuto got Nagato's body while it was still with Konan the same thing went with 1st hokage I mean if he died you just lose moving around, seeing things, basically your soul everything else in your body will be useful to people in somewhat ways. Example: DNA, Hands, Etc

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Don't take this spoiler seriously. If Hashirama was alive, then how comes Orochimaru summoned him while fighting 3rd. It's fake as hell :/
    No it isn't, at least not for that reason. If you read the spoilers Madara clearly said HE MADE HIM OF THE SHODAI'S CELL's. Where did he say it was the real one? Nowhere.

This is very possible or have your forgotten that Danzo had Shirahama's face on his own shoulder by placing the Shodai's cells in his body

Because it has been confirmed to be real and translated by Ohana who always has good translations. It's possible someone just used her name, however if you're going to doubt that we can't be sure of any spoiler, even pictures. The more appropriate question is why do you think it's wrong?

When Kisame died and his trap was activated they immediately sprung to Konan vs Madara. We still don't know what happened with Bee and the others, so how do you know Bee hasn't moved yet =/ following the timeframe it's very possible that Bee tried to catch the shark and that these moments were before the scroll arrived.

1) And who says screenshots are real?

2) These spoilers are everywhere: MS, OM, Mangaspoiler, NB -_-

3) No one said Hashirama is alive, you made that up. The spoilers clearly state that Madara made a liveless doll from the Shodai's cells. Danzo did something similar and Madara himself said he stole something from the first hokage.

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-05-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The real thing! KISHIMO is suffered alchoholic mode when write naruto hes massive ALCOHOLIST....

KISHIMOTO WHAT THE FUUCK IS HAPPENING??????

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Looks like it will be a rematch between me(Deidara)vs Gaara

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in 511 it even said showed that madera got his dam new eyes and were going to naruto. and the scroll was already in madera's hands by then. i doubt its real cause it has 0% of what they said at the end of the last 1

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    As long as Zetsu isn't later revealed to be an artificially created organism or a mindless drone, I love this chapter already
    he was grown in a flower pot and this spoilers seems like could be fun

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this manga has been dumb for the last 100 chapters, except for naruto's training. kabuto and madara teaming up are gunna be invincible, this is dumb. naruto has kyuubi and sage mode, the bad guys have 7/9 beasts, rinnegan, sharingan, reanimation and EMS. wtf can naruto do against all of that. kishi is making the villains far too powerful. this manga is just becoming stupid.

it's like-hey, let's give naruto one big powerup, but give the villains 5 big powerups at the same time, Kishi is dumb...

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Well roughly Naruto could make with his kyuubi chakra a 100k Clones now? 100 Naruto's vs 100 Zetsu's That be fun!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    this manga has been dumb for the last 100 chapters, except for naruto's training. kabuto and madara teaming up are gunna be invincible, this is dumb. naruto has kyuubi and sage mode, the bad guys have 7/9 beasts, rinnegan, sharingan, reanimation and EMS. wtf can naruto do against all of that. kishi is making the villains far too powerful. this manga is just becoming stupid.

it's like-hey, let's give naruto one big powerup, but give the villains 5 big powerups at the same time, Kishi is dumb...
    You just notice this now? lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post

You've got to be kidding right? Akatsuki has 4 members and the tailed beasts. The 5 countries have 80,000 ninja and the kages and KB and Naruto. Do you honestly think Akatsuki has the lead? If anything, they are evenly matched. Even with a ton of Zetsu clones, clones are no match for 80,000 experienced ninja.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Deidara!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabuto and deidara on a bird.. wow

so cool!

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironreaver7 View Post
    Even in theory and speculation you always seem to make sense, and sound intelligent. I applaud you sir:D:worshippy:
    Thank you very much! I try, so sometimes the ideas just come, and I enjoy sharing them with users to hear their feedback on it.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

This spoiler sounds crazy but still awesome. It looks like whats left of the Akatsuki are about to start kicking some ass

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

against naruto Kabuto may lose if naruto shows his secret jutsu or will capture the hachabi or kyuibi

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You really need to learn to understand and read the manga.

It said that Hashirama is a lifeless doll, using DNA that Madara obtained from the first. The SOUL of Hashirama is inside the death god. Probably never to be seen again. He is not "alive". It is a replica of Hashirama that is tied to the Gedo Mazo statue.

Do like Kid Cudi and take a trip to Honolulu for that Maui Wowie. You'll loosen up. Trust me.