47 25.68%

114 62.30%
Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 512 Discussion/ 513 Predictions

The best part of this awesome chapter was when naruto was poking gai ... lmfao

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is that black line (or cut) in demon statue's stomach ? The upper left panel seems focus on that. Looks like a surgery cut, is something taken or put inside of it ?

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    Deidara is one of Kaubuto's summonings.

Like Orochimaru summoned the First and Second Hokage when he fought the Sandaime
    Well that explains it thanks a lot dude

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    What is that black line (or cut) in demon statue's stomach ? The upper left panel seems focus on that. Looks like a surgery cut, is something taken or put inside of it ?

That black line is actually a metal rod... The exact one all the Pains had in the body and Nagato on the back..
    If you watch the flashback where Yahiko dies and Nagato fights Hanzou, you can see he summons it, and black rod come out of the summonings stomach and branches come out of that rod and stab nagato in the back.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The chapter is a very good one.
    madara replenishing his troops.
    zetsus were scary enough.
    the heretical demon statue shown is somehow telling us that madara indeed had a hand over nagato.

then, kabuto saying he could make zetsu stronger...wicked

but deidara summon will face an improved gaara...gaara will get his revenge.

kabuto will measure up Naruto's new powers...will engage in a dialogue...will have an evil proposal only him would benefit...will play a bit with naruto..then retreats.

bee will be safe..for now

4/5 chapter...nice one

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

*looks at all the people who said the spoilers were fake*

Now this solves two things which have been bugging me for a while:

1) How was Madara planning to fight an entire army of Shinobi?

Answer: Breeding 100k Zetsu's

2) How could he actually use the 7 tailed beasts he caught? I mean he made it appear like it would give him godlike powers if he would revive the Juubi, but if he doesn't have the 8 and 9-tails he can't do that so those beasts seemed pretty useless.

Answer: He can drain it from chakra.

Though it's a pity as I really wanted to see Madara trying to get Bee and Naruto.

I really liked the scene of the Shinobi Alliance HQ

dragon master kangfu ninja dryman19's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would say total disgrace of the great first hokage ,"the man , from whom all ninja feared most" .kishi make the first hokage weeker than choji akimichi

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lovely chapter overall but please kishi don't kill killer bee my buddy otherwise i'll cry

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good chapter but i was expecting more ... next chapter will be great i mean kabuto will summon 6 or 8 great ninjas to fight naruto be yamato the 2 weaker ninjas and 2 hokages.

but it cant be that deidara can beat all of them ... be and naruto both build on speed they are pretty strong , and sumonings are not that strong as real ninjas if we remember the fight orochimaru vs 3th hokage.

well using deidara just to flly LOL why not

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Deidara/Kabuto VS. Onoki/Gaara

sounds exiciting :D

Amegakure ANBU Ikari Shinji Kun's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    nuggets

Only white Zetsu's.... that's kinda racist?

Hageshii tsuchi jutsu * Yukimaru Yoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Hmmm, I'm not sure about this exactly but clearly there is something different about Madara this chapter. If we look at the last panel of 511 and a 512 panel:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/511/17

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/512/6

we see that Madara's voice changes when he gets serious, like you mentioned. However, we clearly see that that much is not true in this panel of his conversation with Kisame:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404

Here he is seems he becomes serious after Kisame expresses disgust at seeing Tobi, but his voice (i.e. the text used) does not change. In the anime, his voice clearly changes in this transition but again, no change in the manga text.

I do believe, however, that there is definitely something more to Madara. I really don't think he's a full on half black half white version of zetsu, but maybe half his head is one of the zetsu halves, or his body has become melded with zetsu kind of like how Kabuto basically is melded with oro at this point. The voice is still a bit troubling though, but maybe he has so much control that he can turn off/on his Zetsu 'side' if you will.
    Im not literally saying his body is half white and half black im saying its composed of 2 beings. Those two beings being madara and hashirama himself. p.s I dont like kabutos new look its not him. I like the medic ninja/geek look it made his purpose/power less flashy.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey guys! I've got couple of ideas! I think that this isn't the real "Madara" it's actualy a clone (Tobi). This idea came to me when i went back on previous chapters, and saw that Zetsu always calls him TOBI. I also think that Tobi is black half of Zetsu. Also I think that kabuto last coffin was the real Madara, so becouse of that Tobi was scared...

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dryman19 View Post
    i would say total disgrace of the great first hokage ,"the man , from whom all ninja feared most" .kishi make the first hokage weeker than choji akimichi
    Yea i hear u on that one. Its disrespectful to the first. I think kabuto meaning of experiment on yamato is finding out how strong he is and not actually experimenting on him. Kabuto wouildn't need anything from yamato because orochimaru was the one who created him, therefore he would already have access to that information.

It would be a good battle if kabuto summon the first hokage to fight yamato lol

*** this is a joke has nothing to do with the manga****

what if tobi was kunta kinte the african slave lmao :D

Kabuto: your name is tobi!

Tobi: No, kunta kinte

Kabuto: whips lash (wapshhh) your name is tobi!!!! :flaw:

Tobi: oouuch, ***** that hurt why the hell u still beating me slavering was abolished in the 60s

Kabuto: oh shit, your right :o

Last edited by Yukimaru Yoshi; 10-07-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BaseHokage View Post
    Hey guys! I've got couple of ideas! I think that this isn't the real "Madara" it's actualy a clone (Tobi). This idea came to me when i went back on previous chapters, and saw that Zetsu always calls him TOBI. I also think that Tobi is black half of Zetsu. Also I think that kabuto last coffin was the real Madara, so becouse of that Tobi was scared...

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
    Ya even I noticed that most of the time Zetsu says Tobi but I think I saw him also call Madara. And why on earth would Kabuto be in the coffin that doesn't make any sorta sense.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BaseHokage View Post

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
    I think there's a good chance your theory has something to it - back at the coffin scene, Kabuto kind of sounded like he was using the name "Madara" in reference to the coffin, not to "Tobi," who was standing in front of him. Maybe there are more black Zetsus somewhere too that Tobi is keeping hidden?

In any case, there is something more than meets the eye when it comes to Madara/Tobi. Kabuto seems to know what the truth is. Hopefully we get more explained soon.

I also think Kabuto has some kind of goal of his own that he is using Madara for. Personally I think he is trying to revive/release Orochimaru from whatever sealed place he is in. He knows he needs Sasuke and his Susanoo to do that. He said he wanted to go capture the 8 and 9 tails to help prove his loyalty, but he probably has another reason that he is keeping to himself. He will most likely betray Madara at some point.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Ya even I noticed that most of the time Zetsu says Tobi but I think I saw him also call Madara. And why on earth would Kabuto be in the coffin that doesn't make any sorta sense.
    I didn't said that kabuto was in the last coffin. I think that in the last coffin was the real MADARA.

Quote Originally Posted by Flvtist View Post
    I think there's a good chance your theory has something to it - back at the coffin scene, Kabuto kind of sounded like he was using the name "Madara" in reference to the coffin, not to "Tobi," who was standing in front of him. Maybe there are more black Zetsus somewhere too that Tobi is keeping hidden?

In any case, there is something more than meets the eye when it comes to Madara/Tobi. Kabuto seems to know what the truth is. Hopefully we get more explained soon.

I also think Kabuto has some kind of goal of his own that he is using Madara for. Personally I think he is trying to revive/release Orochimaru from whatever sealed place he is in. He knows he needs Sasuke and his Susanoo to do that. He said he wanted to go capture the 8 and 9 tails to help prove his loyalty, but he probably has another reason that he is keeping to himself. He will most likely betray Madara at some point.
    Yea I also think that Kabuto is planing to revive Orochimaru somehow. I agree with you.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 10-08-2010 at 08:15 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    "I'll give you one Zetsu if you capture the Nine-Tails." And lol at the part with a hundred thousand (or something like that) Zetsu too.

Kishi's taking a pretty big risk with this. Both the Zetsu and Hashirama thing I mean. It's already pretty... insane, and I can see it getting purely out of hand within the next few chapters. And it looks like that there's not really much of an Akatsuki left now, huh? =/ No one's wearing the robe any more, and only two members and a sort of on-trial member are alive. =/ Looks like it's just a trio (or I guess very small band if Sasuke is officially in it yet) of elite ninja to lol.

Good chapter overall, lots of stuff to think about.
    Zetsu is, whatta n00b

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post

Its a liposuction scar, its one of the metal rods like nagato had

Last edited by Mugiwara; 10-08-2010 at 08:17 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter.....I Never thought that A small piece of tissue grow into such developed body using Tailed Beast's chakra...........And Zetsu WTH........All that numbers, Madara sure thought it so far....

From the very beginning Zetsu was the key to Madara's Moon Eye Plan......That is why he never send him to any dangerous mission like others.......And i dont think Zetsu is Weak bcoz if u remember when Naruto met Sasuke aftr he fought Danzo, Zetsu interfered and was confident enough to go against Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura together but Tobi stopped him.......

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Nara View Post
    The island thing came from Avatar. But Kabuto has a snake as a tail, that's weird even for him. But this chapter is so cool
    i think the purpose of the snake is to watch his back....

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Zetsu is a plant, grown from the First's and tailed beasts' chakra
    WRONG! The 100k Zetsu clones are made from First's and Tailed Beast's chakra, but not the original one.

Zetsu appeared already in first Naruto's season after Naruto vs Sasuke, and Akatsuki didn't had any tailed beasts at the time, because they catched their first (Shukaku) in Shippuuden.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I love the jealousy that Zetsu feels for Kabuto. And now Kabuto wants to experiment on one of his clones
    I hope kishimoto shows us more of this

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Something to think of:
    Why did Zetsu called "Tobi" instead of "madara",and we have to remember that Kabuto also said "you are now using the name of 'madara'" or something like that.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    WRONG! The 100k Zetsu clones are made from First's and Tailed Beast's chakra, but not the original one.

Zetsu appeared already in first Naruto's season after Naruto vs Sasuke, and Akatsuki didn't had any tailed beasts at the time, because they catched their first (Shukaku) in Shippuuden.
    shukaku (gaara's tails beast) wasn't the first one they ever caught so therefore you are incorrect. akatsuki caught other tail beast before gaara the anime just never showed them. for ex 5 tails and 7 tails where caught before sasuke and naurto had there fight in the valley of end. In shippuuden akatsuki captured the 1 tail, 2 tails, 3 tails, 4 tails and 6 tails. The 5th and 7th tails where captured before. currently they are 2 remaing naruto and bee

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    AWESOME chapter can't believe there were 100000 thousand Zetsus but all of them were white so what about the black one? Also how did Deidra was there I know that it wasn't the real Deidara so guys can you explain me what was that was it the creation of Madara or what????
    Deidara was summoned by Kabuto, when he first came to madara he summoned all of the dead members of atkatsuki it was so long ago ppl tend to forget this.