Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    one thing has been bugging me for a while.

    Kakashi is the copy ninja, because of his sharingan. The sharingan breaks down any jutsu he sees for him so that he can mimic it. And yes I know Sasuke was able to copy lee's Taijutsu techniques.

    But it seems to me like the sharingan gives you a how to on a jutsu, and while doing it immediately may be possible. Kakashi memorizes the jutsu instantly and can use them again later.

    Also, he adapted to his sharingan quickly after receiving it from Obito.

    So what I am wondering is, if the sharingan comes with photographic memory, or if that is just a kakashi trait.

    If it's just a kakashi trait then how did Sasuke copy lee's taijutsu so easily?
    Yet if photographic memory is part of the sharingan, then why hasn't sasuke copied a multitude of other techniques yet? Like the sound ninja's techniques, or the curse seals, or even a new element?

    So far everything we've seen from sasuke, with the exception of lee's taijutsu, has been improvements on techniques he already had.

    Thoughts??
     
         

  2. #2
    Member UzumakiClash's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiClash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    msn me if ya wanna no
    Posts
    796
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Any Sharingan can help mimic jutsu. Kakashi is the only one that actually uses it.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Lost Senju Felixman's Avatar
    Status
    Felixman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    everyones sharingan has a unique trait given to it..Itachi could influence time (this may be his Sharingan tech or MS tech),Madara can influence space (or its just izanagi )also shishui could influence people with his, Obito's slash kakashi could be photographic memory
     
         

  4. #4
    Member UzumakiClash's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiClash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    msn me if ya wanna no
    Posts
    796
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    everyones sharingan has a unique trait given to it..Itachi could influence time (this may be his Sharingan tech or MS tech),Madara can influence space (or its just izanagi )also shishui could influence people with his, Obito's slash kakashi could be photographic memory
    Madara can influence just space?? Also time. Everyone has an unique trait, plus photographic memory.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Mr.Zero's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Zero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Under the Local Bridge
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    everyones sharingan has a unique trait given to it..Itachi could influence time (this may be his Sharingan tech or MS tech),Madara can influence space (or its just izanagi )also shishui could influence people with his, Obito's slash kakashi could be photographic memory
    hes right every uchiha has a different sharingan
     
         

  6. #6
    Member UzumakiClash's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiClash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    msn me if ya wanna no
    Posts
    796
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Every Uchiha has photographic memory too though. I do agree with both of you that each Sharingan is unique. Also, Izanagi can work with any Sharingan(I think it has to be MS.)
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiClash View Post
    Any Sharingan can help mimic jutsu. Kakashi is the only one that actually uses it.
    That's the easy answer, but just doesn't seem to fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    everyones sharingan has a unique trait given to it..Itachi could influence time (this may be his Sharingan tech or MS tech),Madara can influence space (or its just izanagi )also shishui could influence people with his, Obito's slash kakashi could be photographic memory
    Here you're comparing MS to regular Sharingan. Truthfully I would consider them completely different abilities.

    The sharingan, partially broken down for us by zabuza, contains the piercing and hypnotic eye.

    Piercing eye, that sees every movement, even the pretension of muscles giving it an almost clairvoyant ability to predict movements.

    The hypnotic eye, exerts subtle influence over the opponents mind, hypnotizing them ever so slightly to nudge them in one direction or the other. At higher levels this is where the Sharingan's Genjutsu ability is stored.
    This is where I think shuisui's ability was also. His sharingan was more evolved in this part than the rest of his clan.

    And we know the sharingan can see chakra and it's flow just like the byakugaan can. So we can assume it has the chakra eye. revealing how one's chakra must be manipulated during a jutsu.

    My point is, if the sharingan can copy any non kg jutsu, then why weren't the uchiha's masters of every jutsu in konoha, or even the whole ninja world.

    If seeing a jutsu done once was all it took for a sharingan user to learn and memorize the ability, it would stand to reason that the entire clan could easily pass down the techniques they'd copied from past encounters for all time.

    Suppose however that the sharingan is like a user manual. Once a sharingan user sees a jutsu, they may know how it's done, much like right now you can spot the typos in my post. But try to quote them in an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year later.... and you wouldn't be able to.

    If that is the case then Kakashi's copying ability would be based more off his intelligence, and memory, than off of his sharingan. The sharingan is still a key element, but not the deciding factor.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiClash View Post
    Every Uchiha has photographic memory too though. I do agree with both of you that each Sharingan is unique. Also, Izanagi can work with any Sharingan(I think it has to be MS.)
    If izanagi required MS, then there'd be little point in forbidding it. As far as we know only Madara, his brother, and Itachi had ever reached the MS level prior to the massacre.

    I don't remember ever seeing that every uchiha had photographic memory, could you tell me where that was stated?
     
         

  9. #9
    Rambo200
    Guest

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    In my opinion "Sharingan users are gifted with unique techniques" is bul**** . In the first few episodes of naruto it was told that sharingan can copy any attack except the special techniques called kekkei genkais.
    The techniques of madara and Itachi are all depending on the MS which is now used by kakashi as well. But I think that as he is a non sharingan user he uses it's power to the fullest. Others don't bother cause they have a bunch if their own techniques like the amataretsu and susaano.
     
         

  • #10
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Well I believe what Warlock said to be the best explanation tbh.

    Kakashi has a Genius level intellect just like Sasuke and Sasuke might have a higher intelligence than Kakashi now.

    So as most people do they regard intelligence as being able to retain and use knowledge. Which needs a good memory.

    So Sharingan doesnt activate a Subconcious part of your brain to store jutsu.

    Kakashi merely remembers them all. And Sasuke being very intelligent can copy Taijutsu and most ninjutsu when he had the 2 tomoe and that was why he could learn the Chidori and taijutsu style Lee uses so quickly...because he is a genius...not because the sharingan just programmed it into his head it merely helped speed his learning along.

    To me the sharingan in terms of copying ability is just using the same skills as a Mentalist does they track the slightiest muscle movements and predict what jutsu your going to do they can see your lips move for Fuiton, Raiton, Suiton etc. But when it comes to learning a difficult jutsu the sharingan helps the user do what I would say is a muscle memory exercise the user merely copies everything the saw once until they have learned the jutsu and then put their own twist on it. Like Sasuke done with Chidori.
     
         

  • #11
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    I don't know about this one
     
         

  • #12
    Member
    Status
    MegamanXZOBMV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    This is how I've always understood it.

    The Sharingan can see chakra flow and the movements of an enemy extremely quickly and precisely. Being able to see the chakra flow inside the targets body subsequently allows them to see how a target is molding their chakra. However, like Sasuke's case with Rock Lee's taijutsu, the Sharingan doesn't give you the -ability- to use the technique, it gives you the information required to do it.

    Sasuke's Sharingan could perfectly predict and copy Rock Lee's movements, but Sasuke himself didn't have the actual physical ability to copy them. I find this to be the reason why there aren't Uchiha with all five elemental mastery and countless number of jutsu. Even though they can see these techniques and know how they work, without the ability to actually mold the chakra properly, they cannot use it.

    Kakashi stated that most ninja at Jonin level (or by the time they reach Jonin) have mastered 2 elemental affinities. Without the help of Shadow Clones, mastering an elemental nature takes a lot of time and practice, and most genin don't know any at all (An exception would be Sasuke, who probably DID spend years trying to learn Fire Release for getting back at Itachi). Kakashi himself, by manga standard, only uses 3 elemental types, Water, Lightning, and Earth. Consider that Kakashi himself was considered an exceptional ninja, reaching ANBU and Jonin at a very early age, and has now been in the possession of the Sharingan for at least 10 years (rough estimate). Even for a ninja as skilled as Kakashi, he hasn't been able to master any Fire or Wind elemental techniques, which is probably why he hasn't been able to copy them.

    That's pretty much why I believe there's no Uchiha or Sharingan users that know all techniques... that and the clan is pretty much dead.

    Also, the MS does not appear to give each MS user a ''unique'' ability. Both Sasuke and Itachi are capable of using Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo, they just have different ways of doing it, like most ninja would anyway. Interestingly and similarly, Kakashi and Madara have similar Sharingan-based abilities, Time-Space Manipulation (This is assuming Madara's time/space is an attribute of his MS, which is never really shown in the manga as being the case. He just ''does it'')


    Also, Izanagi is not limited to the MS. Danzo possesses no MS, and used it like a madman.
     
         

  • #13
    Uchiha, Madara Regilio's Avatar
    Status
    Regilio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiClash View Post
    Every Uchiha has photographic memory too though. I do agree with both of you that each Sharingan is unique. Also, Izanagi can work with any Sharingan(I think it has to be MS.)
    No i dont think you must have MS because Danzou jused it and he didn't have MS.
     
         

  • #14
    a ghost TOADvsSNAKE's Avatar
    Status
    TOADvsSNAKE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiClash View Post
    Every Uchiha has photographic memory too though. I do agree with both of you that each Sharingan is unique. Also, Izanagi can work with any Sharingan(I think it has to be MS.)
    izangi doesn't require a MS Madara stated that to use it you need to have both senju and Uchiha DNA:flaw:
     
         

  • #15
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanXZOBMV View Post
    like Sasuke's case with Rock Lee's taijutsu, the Sharingan doesn't give you the -ability- to use the technique, it gives you the information required to do it.

    Sasuke's Sharingan could perfectly predict and copy Rock Lee's movements, but Sasuke himself didn't have the actual physical ability to copy them.

    Also, the MS does not appear to give each MS user a ''unique'' ability. Both Sasuke and Itachi are capable of using Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo, they just have different ways of doing it, like most ninja would anyway. Interestingly and similarly, Kakashi and Madara have similar Sharingan-based abilities, Time-Space Manipulation (This is assuming Madara's time/space is an attribute of his MS, which is never really shown in the manga as being the case. He just ''does it'')


    Also, Izanagi is not limited to the MS. Danzo possesses no MS, and used it like a madman.
    Dude every thread tonight that I have seen you comment on is commented on with very little information, research...or logic.

    Your 1st point "the sharingan doesnt give you the ability to use the technique" - "Sasuke himself didn't have the actual physical ability to copy them" Which is it???

    You say it doesnt give you the ability but then you say Sasuke cant handle the physical strain(ability) of the technique he's copying...which one???

    Sasuke DID get Lee's Taijutsu to I would say to almost perfection it was only Lee's speed he couldnt copy.

    Sharingan can copy ANY technique and ANY Taijutsu bar Hyuga gentle fist or whatever its called.

    And you dont think Sharingans have unique abilities???

    Obito/kakashi - Worm Holes
    Madara - Teleportation
    Itachi - Tsukuyomi, Susanoo and Ameratsu.
    Sasuke - All of Itachis (these were passed on NOT LEARNT)

    Sasuke was given Itachi's techniques when Itachi touched his forehead and this was explained when Madara almost got killed by Ameratsu which Itachi programmed to go off...when he GAVE IT to Sasuke.

    If you dont think Sharingan users have unique abilities then WHY doesnt Kakashi have Susanoo, Tsukoyomi, Ameratsu, Teleportation.

    Why doesnt Sasuke have Worm Holes and Teleportation??

    Of course the have unique abilities if they didnt why would Madara want Shisues eyes.

    Do some research before posting man especially about something as complex as the Sharingan.
     
         

  • #16
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Dude every thread tonight that I have seen you comment on is commented on with very little information, research...or logic.

    Your 1st point "the sharingan doesnt give you the ability to use the technique" - "Sasuke himself didn't have the actual physical ability to copy them" Which is it???

    You say it doesnt give you the ability but then you say Sasuke cant handle the physical strain(ability) of the technique he's copying...which one???

    Sasuke DID get Lee's Taijutsu to I would say to almost perfection it was only Lee's speed he couldnt copy.

    Sharingan can copy ANY technique and ANY Taijutsu bar Hyuga gentle fist or whatever its called.

    And you dont think Sharingans have unique abilities???

    Obito/kakashi - Worm Holes
    Madara - Teleportation
    Itachi - Tsukuyomi, Susanoo and Ameratsu.
    Sasuke - All of Itachis (these were passed on NOT LEARNT)

    Sasuke was given Itachi's techniques when Itachi touched his forehead and this was explained when Madara almost got killed by Ameratsu which Itachi programmed to go off...when he GAVE IT to Sasuke.

    If you dont think Sharingan users have unique abilities then WHY doesnt Kakashi have Susanoo, Tsukoyomi, Ameratsu, Teleportation.

    Why doesnt Sasuke have Worm Holes and Teleportation??

    Of course the have unique abilities if they didnt why would Madara want Shisues eyes.

    Do some research before posting man especially about something as complex as the Sharingan.

    Take it easy Hammy, just take a breath, and calm down. Arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics..... even if you win, you're still retarded. :D

    I thought Kakashi had Lightning, Water, Earth, and Fire elements, only one he was missing was Wind.

    And again, I think this makes the argument for Kakashi's copying ability having more to do with kakashi himself than his sharingan.

    I must disagree with you on the meaning behind itachi's tapping sasuke on the forehead.

    Itachi did this as a gesture of brotherly love. He was never going to kill sasuke, he was never going to take sasuke's eyes. If what madara told sasuke about itachi is true, then everything itachi did, he did to protect sasuke. Yes he did program an ameratsu into sasuke's eyes to target Tobi's sharingan. On that we agree, we just disagree on when and how he did it.

    Yes sasuke has the same abilities as Itachi, but he had the order of the eyes reversed. Ameratsu was in Sasuke's left eye, while it was in Itachi's right eye.
    This is most likely due to their being brothers than itachi passing on his techniques. Sasuke's MS was awoken by Itachi's death. The pain of losing the person most important to you.
     
         

  • #17
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    Take it easy Hammy, just take a breath, and calm down. Arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics..... even if you win, you're still retarded. :D

    I thought Kakashi had Lightning, Water, Earth, and Fire elements, only one he was missing was Wind.

    And again, I think this makes the argument for Kakashi's copying ability having more to do with kakashi himself than his sharingan.

    I must disagree with you on the meaning behind itachi's tapping sasuke on the forehead.

    Yes he did program an ameratsu into sasuke's eyes to target Tobi's sharingan. On that we agree, we just disagree on when and how he did it.

    Yes sasuke has the same abilities as Itachi, but he had the order of the eyes reversed. Ameratsu was in Sasuke's left eye, while it was in Itachi's right eye.
    This is most likely due to their being brothers than itachi passing on his techniques. Sasuke's MS was awoken by Itachi's death. The pain of losing the person most important to you.
    I agree your points are logical but if Itachi programmed an Ameratsu attack its also possible that Itachi gave all his techniques to Sasuke...I mean I just cant see Sasuke getting all of those techniques without help. We know Naruto got a gift from Itachi I think Sasuke did to i.e. Susanoo etc.

    About Kakashi to me really he only has [THREE elements.

    Lightning his main element.

    Water which he must have learnt before fighting Zabuza.

    And finally Earth which we know from him hiding underground etc and various jutsu in the Manga "Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique "

    Fire was only in the Anime and personally I dont see Kakashi knowing 4/5 elements.

    So Kakashi really has learnt the 3 elements from hard work and training not from the Sharingan I guess I didnt research it properly ^^.

    Sorry for arguing...but its a habit I cant kick ^_^.
     
         

  • #18
    Academy Student Naruto1Bleach1's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1Bleach1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanXZOBMV View Post
    This is how I've always understood it.

    The Sharingan can see chakra flow and the movements of an enemy extremely quickly and precisely. Being able to see the chakra flow inside the targets body subsequently allows them to see how a target is molding their chakra. However, like Sasuke's case with Rock Lee's taijutsu, the Sharingan doesn't give you the -ability- to use the technique, it gives you the information required to do it.

    Sasuke's Sharingan could perfectly predict and copy Rock Lee's movements, but Sasuke himself didn't have the actual physical ability to copy them. I find this to be the reason why there aren't Uchiha with all five elemental mastery and countless number of jutsu. Even though they can see these techniques and know how they work, without the ability to actually mold the chakra properly, they cannot use it.

    Kakashi stated that most ninja at Jonin level (or by the time they reach Jonin) have mastered 2 elemental affinities. Without the help of Shadow Clones, mastering an elemental nature takes a lot of time and practice, and most genin don't know any at all (An exception would be Sasuke, who probably DID spend years trying to learn Fire Release for getting back at Itachi). Kakashi himself, by manga standard, only uses 3 elemental types, Water, Lightning, and Earth. Consider that Kakashi himself was considered an exceptional ninja, reaching ANBU and Jonin at a very early age, and has now been in the possession of the Sharingan for at least 10 years (rough estimate). Even for a ninja as skilled as Kakashi, he hasn't been able to master any Fire or Wind elemental techniques, which is probably why he hasn't been able to copy them.

    That's pretty much why I believe there's no Uchiha or Sharingan users that know all techniques... that and the clan is pretty much dead.

    Also, the MS does not appear to give each MS user a ''unique'' ability. Both Sasuke and Itachi are capable of using Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo, they just have different ways of doing it, like most ninja would anyway. Interestingly and similarly, Kakashi and Madara have similar Sharingan-based abilities, Time-Space Manipulation (This is assuming Madara's time/space is an attribute of his MS, which is never really shown in the manga as being the case. He just ''does it'')


    Also, Izanagi is not limited to the MS. Danzo possesses no MS, and used it like a madman.

    Ur the Closest to the truth but let me correct a few things Sasuke Copied Lee's Taijutsu but.... he couldn't use it right away he had to train with Kakashi before he was able to use it and even after he did it still wasn't as fast or as powerfull as Lee's because he didn't have the physical strength,Speed or Stamina that Lee as. Kakashi explained the Sharingans ability to copy jutsu The sharingan can copy all jutsu that are not Blood line limit but the Sharingan user has to be physically capable to use the jutsu meaning a Genin with a sharingan can't copy a A rank justu like Rasengan or Chidori and if it is a elemental jutsu the user as to be compatable with that element to use the justu aswell. To answer the main question of this thread yes Every uchiha can copy jutsu like kakashi but if they aren't skilled enough they can't use the jutsu unlike kakashi that copies it and uses it right away thats because kakashi is a genius, i kno some ppl might be thinking why doesn't Itachi use it then cause Itachi is even smarter than kakashi well if u know Itachi u shouldn't have to ask that it because he as too much pride not saying kakashi doesn't but think about it for a min kakshi can't use the MS to its fullest because he's not an uchiha so he doesn't have the chakra to sustain it so he as to make the best of wat he can use and Kakshi as had his sharingan for more than 16 year because naruto is 16 and he had it a few years before the ninetails attack on the leaf.
     
         

  • #19
    Member
    Status
    MegamanXZOBMV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Why is everyone trying to argue with me about a point, and only confirming what I JUST said?

    By ''Sharingan doesn't give you the ability to use the technique'', I'm saying that witnessing a jutsu firsthand, such as Lee's Taijutsu, does not magically grant the Sharingan bearer the ability to properly mould the chakra, nor does it magically grant the physical prowess required for those techniques. MY EXAMPLE for THAT case was Lee's taijutsu. For everything you've attempted to counter, Hammy in all these threads, you've only proven myself correct. I think you did get me on something though.. I'd have to look.

    Basically, what I just said was.. Sasuke can ''learn how'' to copy Lee's taijutsu via his Sharingan.. but it doesn't mean he has the physical speed and power to do so.. hence why he underwent speed training. I applied this same logic to ninjutsu. Ninjas have to TRAIN to learn elemental affinities. Just as they would to train their physical bodies for taijutsu. Under the same method of logic (Which, oddly enough Hammy, my posts appear abundant with), then A Sharingan user, who knows Wind and Water elemental release.. can ''know'' how to use a Fire Elemental release he sees, but not have the capability, the training, what have you (The ''speed'' factor of Sasuke w/ Lee Taijutsu), to actually mold the chakra for the technique correctly.

    Hammy, the Sharingan cannot copy EVERY jutsu and EVERY taijutsu barring the Jyuken. There's quite a bit it's can't copy. Hyoton, Mokuton, Gaara's Sand, Kimimaro's Shikotsumyaku(sp?), Souma no Kou. Basically kekkei genkai, or jinchuuriki-based skills.. Being as it appears you've at least done some research for Naruto though, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you simply forgot.

    Itachi did not -give- Sasuke all of his techniques. Itachi used a specific jutsu (go look it up) to implant his own Amaterasu into Sasuke's eye, to activate upon seeing Madara's face. That's why Itachi's M. Sharingan appears during that event, and not Sasuke's own (which shows up later). After that, Sasuke is never seen using Amaterasu with Itachi's MS pattern again, as far as I can recall. Also, Sasuke uses Tsukuyomi with the opposing eye as Itachi would, same with Amaterasu. Similarly, Sasuke also differs from Itachi in the formation of his Susanoo, which intrinsically looks far more vengeful and ''evil'' than Itachi's did. I fail to see how this translates into Itachi giving Sasuke his MS powers.

    Shisui's eye was never stated to be a Mangekyo, and if it was then Danzo would've expressed it, unless there's hidden traits of the Sharingan not yet revealed. It is assumed that those effects were simply Shisui's own. But if we're talking about how everyone has a unique Sharingan ability, I find it odd how Kirigakure makes note of the fact that they find the effects of Shisui's eye to be similar to what they believed possessed the Mizukage.. whom was under Madara's control.

    As for Madara/Kakashi, I was making a connection and saying how interesting it was that both Madara and Kakashi possess similar (Time/Space oriented) Mangekyo abilities.

    Now, at the risk of sounding like an *******.... care to try again?
     
         

  • #20
    Uchiha king Ron Ayeh's Avatar
    Status
    Ron Ayeh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland(USA)
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    i think a sharingan user can copy it because sasuke copied rocklee's move
     
         

  • #21
    Legendary Member Egdvdfz's Avatar
    Status
    Egdvdfz is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In Your Mum's.....Nevermind
    Posts
    5,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    On A Different Top Secret
    Forum
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    sharingan can copy jutsu just think back to the chunin exam preliminaries sasuke beat that sand ninja using lion's barrage which he copied from rock lee
     
         

  • #22
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egdvdfz View Post
    sharingan can copy jutsu just think back to the chunin exam preliminaries sasuke beat that sand ninja using lion's barrage which he copied from rock lee
    Lions Barrage was something Sasuke came up with durring that fight, inspired by lee's moves, but not copied from them. The only part of it that seemed copied was a taijutsu move that sasuke was already familiar with called shadow dance. Appearing behind a person you have just propelled into the air, at the same speed as them.


    Still, Sasuke did ultimately end up copying lee's Taijutsu, however, as has already been stated, his copied taijutsu wasn't nearly as good as lee's. He could only maintain the same speed for short bursts, and he couldn't copy the same power behind each blow.


    this seems to point to the sharingan giving the user a "how to" of the jutsu, but rather or not the user can copy the jutsu depends on the user's intelligence.

    I.E. if the sharingan user can remember the "how to" indefinitely and, in the case of elemental ninjutsu, has the affinity for the element used, the user can copy the jutsu.

    But one thing that strikes me, Sasuke was never able to copy Rasengan, only Kakashi did. I really want to say, but can not remember for sure, that kakashi told naruto that Minato taught him the technique's basics, but kakashi was just never able to use it at the same level. Please somebody double check that for me if so inclined. I'm kind of pressed for time today.

    This would seem to suggest that some jutsu, I.E. Rasengan, may not be able to be copied due to their requiring a specific type of discipline, i.e. mastering multiple differential rotations of chakra, at very high speeds.
     
         

  • #23
    Member
    Status
    MegamanXZOBMV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Does the Sharingan copy jutsu, or just Kakashi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    Lions Barrage was something Sasuke came up with durring that fight, inspired by lee's moves, but not copied from them. The only part of it that seemed copied was a taijutsu move that sasuke was already familiar with called shadow dance. Appearing behind a person you have just propelled into the air, at the same speed as them.


    Still, Sasuke did ultimately end up copying lee's Taijutsu, however, as has already been stated, his copied taijutsu wasn't nearly as good as lee's. He could only maintain the same speed for short bursts, and he couldn't copy the same power behind each blow.


    this seems to point to the sharingan giving the user a "how to" of the jutsu, but rather or not the user can copy the jutsu depends on the user's intelligence.

    I.E. if the sharingan user can remember the "how to" indefinitely and, in the case of elemental ninjutsu, has the affinity for the element used, the user can copy the jutsu.

    But one thing that strikes me, Sasuke was never able to copy Rasengan, only Kakashi did. I really want to say, but can not remember for sure, that kakashi told naruto that Minato taught him the technique's basics, but kakashi was just never able to use it at the same level. Please somebody double check that for me if so inclined. I'm kind of pressed for time today.

    This would seem to suggest that some jutsu, I.E. Rasengan, may not be able to be copied due to their requiring a specific type of discipline, i.e. mastering multiple differential rotations of chakra, at very high speeds.
    This is what I've been trying to say. Thank you. xD

    As for the Rasengan dilemma, my theories (note the key word) would be either 1. Sasuke is simply too prideful to use Naruto's technique, in a similar fashion as to how he refused to kill Naruto for the MS because he would ''find his own power'' to kill Itachi), or 2. Sasuke doesn't have the proper shape manipulation. The former is the most likely of the two in my opinion, Sasuke has shown great skill in shape manipulation via turning the Chidori into a ''coating'' around his body, a sword/spear-like extension, and into needles. The Rasengan is reportedly the highest level of shape-manipulation possible though.

    The way I see it though, it's more of a ''signature'' thing than anything else. Kishimoto doesn't want to give Sasuke the Rasengan because it's Naruto's ''signature move'', just as the Chidori was Sasuke's signature move for quite some time, and arguably could still be.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •