Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 87
  1. #1
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,382
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Naruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

    This thread is only for the Confirmed Spoiler Pictures and Texts, and the discussion of the Confirmed spoiler. Everything else will be considered spam.

    Please don't repost spoilers that have already been posted.
    (Bigger pictures, better quality picture is not counted as reposting.)

    Post all of the Confirmed spoilers you find in this thread please do not make a seperate thread.
    Its considered nice to rep the ones who post the spoilers.
    Thank you!

    Keep this thread clean and free from spam




    ~This thread will be moved to Naruto spoiler section after the chapter is out.~

    Please don't post predictions in here! Only spoilers with a source! Predictions go here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53971
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    i found this in another site, havent been able to find it in another one, but it looks authentic....


    Status: Confirmed
    Credits: Okawinaki

    トビは、マスクを脱いで
    顔がされていることを6パスの賢人を 功に失敗した長男の
    トビがマダラされていない
    長門は、輪廻眼と第三の道第三人だ た
    私は彼が月の中に閉じ込めていた私 ために10尾獣の体を召喚することが きるように彼に輪廻を与えた
    マダラは私を復活させた一人
    カブトの棺は、マダラの体と魂が含 れています
    私は不死を得るためにゼツの能力を 用して
    マダラは死んではない、死で、彼は 終的な万華鏡の万華鏡の能力を得ま :イザナミ
    イザナギは、生活を通して、死のい れかのRID
    イザナミは、死を生活のいずれかのRI Dです
    マダラは、黄泉の死者の領域です
    カブトはマダラを復活すれば、彼は 者のレルムの彼を引き抜く
    そして、私も同様に地獄に引きずり まれる
    私の計画は台無しにされる
    背景には、輪廻のように2目は、コン ナにある
    これは、円が、渦巻きを持っていま ん。写の祖先 – 輪廻-写

    カブトはデイダラの鳥の亀の島を観 する
    私は空から明確にすべてを見ること できます
    我愛羅はちょうどの時間に到着

    Reply
    freak#1 - October 12, 2010 at 7:18 pm #
    this is what google translater translated :
    Tobi is take off the mask
    The eldest son of the sage fails to successfully pass the six faces that are
    Tobi is not Madara
    Nagato, who was third and the third way Rinnegan
    I gave him that reincarnation can summon the Bijuu body 10 for the month I was trapped in his
    Madara revived me alone
    Kabuto coffin, body and spirit include the spotted
    I used to get the power of immortality Zetsu
    Spotted is not dead, death, and he gets the ultimate power of the kaleidoscope kaleidoscope: Izanami
    Izanagi, through life, or death of RID
    Izanami, one of the living dead is the RID
    Madara is the area of the Dead Underworld
    If Madara revived Kabuto, he pulled out of his realm of the dead
    And I’m also drawn into hell
    My plan is ruined
    In the background of reincarnation, as the first two is in the container
    This is because the yen does not have a whirlpool. Transcription ancestors – reincarnation – Transcription

    Kabuto Turtle Island to observe the bird Deidara
    All I can see clearly from the air
    Gaara arrived just in time
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    so..

    Let me get this right.

    Tobi is NOT madara.... ( why am i not suprised ?? )

    Madaras real body was in the underworld which Kabuto went to and got it... thats why its in the coffin.

    Madaras real body is the only 1 who can use kaliedoscope izanami inzanagi

    Kabuto arrived at the turtle island and gaara just got there in time to confront him

    ...
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    so..

    Let me get this right.

    Tobi is NOT madara.... ( why am i not suprised ?? )

    Madaras real body was in the underworld which Kabuto went to and got it... thats why its in the coffin.

    Madaras real body is the only 1 who can use kaliedoscope izanami inzanagi

    Kabuto arrived at the turtle island and gaara just got there in time to confront him

    ...
    i think that the translation is messed up, but yeah, i think that part of what this is saying is that, the reason that madara was scared of of kabuto summoning is that kabuto summoned madara and this would mess up something with the illusion that he has going on with izanagi, at least thats what i got out of it....but again dont quote me on it.....
     
         

  5. #5
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,414
    Nanadaime
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    yeah well done translating JV
     
         

  6. #6
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    For some reason this tale rings false.
    A bit strange for Madara to suddenly take his mask off out of nowhere.
    I say its fake.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    yeah well done translating JV
    actually i dont want to take credit for something i didnt do, i found this on a site as is...
     
         

  8. #8
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    630
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    though the story it self sound's "plausible" i dont think that kishi would just like that tell us all what we wish to hear so i say this is a fake.
     
         

  9. #9
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,587
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    For some reason this tale rings false.
    A bit strange for Madara to suddenly take his mask off out of nowhere.
    I say its fake.
    I beleived the last 3 spoilers were fake because of the wierd studd that was going on, but they turned out to be true, so I think this may be plausible
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    For some reason this tale rings false.
    A bit strange for Madara to suddenly take his mask off out of nowhere.
    I say its fake.
    it may be fake, but i disagree, i think it looks authentic, not only that, i did plug some of this info into google traslator and it did match the info posted, so i am leanning more to the authentic side.....
     
         

  11. #11
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    i found this in another site, havent been able to find it in another one, but it looks authentic....


    Status: Confirmed
    Credits: Okawinaki

    トビは、マスクを脱いで
    顔がされていることを6パスの賢人を 功に失敗した長男の
    トビがマダラされていない
    長門は、輪廻眼と第三の道第三人だ た
    私は彼が月の中に閉じ込めていた私 ために10尾獣の体を召喚することが きるように彼に輪廻を与えた
    マダラは私を復活させた一人
    カブトの棺は、マダラの体と魂が含 れています
    私は不死を得るためにゼツの能力を 用して
    マダラは死んではない、死で、彼は 終的な万華鏡の万華鏡の能力を得ま :イザナミ
    イザナギは、生活を通して、死のい れかのRID
    イザナミは、死を生活のいずれかのRI Dです
    マダラは、黄泉の死者の領域です
    カブトはマダラを復活すれば、彼は 者のレルムの彼を引き抜く
    そして、私も同様に地獄に引きずり まれる
    私の計画は台無しにされる
    背景には、輪廻のように2目は、コン ナにある
    これは、円が、渦巻きを持っていま ん。写の祖先 – 輪廻-写

    カブトはデイダラの鳥の亀の島を観 する
    私は空から明確にすべてを見ること できます
    我愛羅はちょうどの時間に到着

    Reply
    freak#1 - October 12, 2010 at 7:18 pm #
    this is what google translater translated :
    Tobi is take off the mask
    The eldest son of the sage fails to successfully pass the six faces that are
    Tobi is not Madara
    Nagato, who was third and the third way Rinnegan
    I gave him that reincarnation can summon the Bijuu body 10 for the month I was trapped in his
    Madara revived me alone
    Kabuto coffin, body and spirit include the spotted
    I used to get the power of immortality Zetsu
    Spotted is not dead, death, and he gets the ultimate power of the kaleidoscope kaleidoscope: Izanami
    Izanagi, through life, or death of RID
    Izanami, one of the living dead is the RID
    Madara is the area of the Dead Underworld
    If Madara revived Kabuto, he pulled out of his realm of the dead
    And I’m also drawn into hell
    My plan is ruined
    In the background of reincarnation, as the first two is in the container
    This is because the yen does not have a whirlpool. Transcription ancestors – reincarnation – Transcription

    Kabuto Turtle Island to observe the bird Deidara
    All I can see clearly from the air
    Gaara arrived just in time
    Google translations, along with all other such internet tools, usually translate the text in the literal sense, and not in the context they should be. That said, what has been written here might be true, yet we need a better translation before assuming all this is authentic, because usually some of it won't happen due to faulty or incorrect translation, like Madara taking off his mask. The sole purpose of the mask was to keep his identity hidden; why take it off? We'll have to see.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    uhIpooped is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    615
    tired ...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Google translations, along with all other such internet tools, usually translate the text in the literal sense, and not in the context they should be. That said, what has been written here might be true, yet we need a better translation before assuming all this is authentic, because usually some of it won't happen due to faulty or incorrect translation, like Madara taking off his mask. The sole purpose of the mask was to keep his identity hidden; why take it off? We'll have to see.
    Unless the mask is like chakara blade ... Like Asuma had.. allows you to focus or channel chakara through it... just a thought..
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Google translations, along with all other such internet tools, usually translate the text in the literal sense, and not in the context they should be. That said, what has been written here might be true, yet we need a better translation before assuming all this is authentic, because usually some of it won't happen due to faulty or incorrect translation, like Madara taking off his mask. The sole purpose of the mask was to keep his identity hidden; why take it off? We'll have to see.
    who knows but i know for certain that at one point madara would have to reveal himself, and if he is declaring war, why not know.....again i found this some where so I'm not doubting that it may be fake, but some of it, makes a lot of sense with current events in the manga....
     
         

  14. #14
    kagae kagaekrish's Avatar
    Status
    kagaekrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    176
    Location
    bangalore india
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    any one who know Japanese and english please translate
     
         

  15. #15
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,414
    Nanadaime
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    son of the sage O.o
    and what inizami
     
         

  16. #16
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,414
    Nanadaime
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    no longer spoiler
     
         

  17. #17
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,414
    Nanadaime
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    what is this JV get us a longer spoiler
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    what is this JV get us a longer spoiler
    lmao still looking havent found anything else....I'm starting to believe this may be fake but who knows!!!!
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Fake....the story just doesnt add up,I mean why would Madara take off his mask right after he puts it on O.o,Its not like Kishi to do these kind of things out of the blue and when did Madara manage to revive the son of the SOT6P ???
    I gave him that reincarnation can summon the Bijuu body 10 for the month I was trapped in his
    Madara revived me alone
    As far as we know Madara fought the 1st after he left the village so when did Madara get to revive the Son of the SOT6P and why ??? I can't see why Madara would revive him,and then go fight the 1st alone instead of making the elder son tag along with him(he probably wouldn't have lost the fight if both fought the 1st)
     
         

  20. #20
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,414
    Nanadaime
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    lmao still looking havent found anything else....I'm starting to believe this may be fake but who knows!!!!
    Maybe
    but you know it would be fantastic the see the sage son
     
         

  21. #21
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    For some reason this tale rings false.
    A bit strange for Madara to suddenly take his mask off out of nowhere.
    I say its fake.
    Well it makes sense the last part was Kabuto departuring and Tobi standing there right when he left i'm guessing Tobi takes his mask off infront of Zetsu since he knows everything already. I'm not gonna say this is 100% legit but seems possible and if it is then I was right the whole time Tobi was never Madara but had his body
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Well it makes sense the last part was Kabuto departuring and Tobi standing there right when he left i'm guessing Tobi takes his mask off infront of Zetsu since he knows everything already. I'm not gonna say this is 100% legit but seems possible and if it is then I was right the whole time Tobi was never Madara but had his body
    lol you where right???? i have a thread posted with that info, and i bet my thread is older then yours so i believe that, i can take the credit for that.......
     
         

  23. #23
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    lol you where right???? i have a thread posted with that info, and i bet my thread is older then yours so i believe that, i can take the credit for that.......
    first off everyone who though Tobi was not Madara are right if this spoiler is correct. Second I've attended other Naruto forums few yrs back and made threads there about Tobi not being Madara did'nt bother here because all ppl did was complain saying "Kishi said it himself in the chapter or interview it's Madara." It did'nt matter if Tobi was Madara or not I jus had a feeling and I've had this ever since Tobi identity was first revealed when he was wit Nagato after Sasuke and deidara battle in the manga not show but the manga he said "This is my power....Uchiha Madara's power." i figured there he wasn't Madara i don't want to get into detail on why but I had this thought for more than a yr but who cares who had it for longer i never read a single thread about Tobi being Madara or not just came from my head itself than after i read theories on it but if it's correct then all the ppl who knew Tobi was not Madara should be proud that they observed Tobi character and did'nt get caught off guard by Kishi who loves to put twist in all his mangas. And what credit are u talking about if anything give Kishi credit for fooling ppl and all the ppl who i thought Tobi was not Madara a pat on the back
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    first off everyone who though Tobi was not Madara are right if this spoiler is correct. Second I've attended other Naruto forums few yrs back and made threads there about Tobi not being Madara did'nt bother here because all ppl did was complain saying "Kishi said it himself in the chapter or interview it's Madara." It did'nt matter if Tobi was Madara or not I jus had a feeling and I've had this ever since Tobi identity was first revealed when he was wit Nagato after Sasuke and deidara battle in the manga not show but the manga he said "This is my power....Uchiha Madara's power." i figured there he wasn't Madara i don't want to get into detail on why but I had this thought for more than a yr but who cares who had it for longer i never read a single thread about Tobi being Madara or not just came from my head itself than after i read theories on it but if it's correct then all the ppl who knew Tobi was not Madara should be proud that they observed Tobi character and did'nt get caught off guard by Kishi who loves to put twist in all his mangas. And what credit are u talking about if anything give Kishi credit for fooling ppl and all the ppl who i thought Tobi was not Madara a pat on the back
    tuche!!! .....what makes me laugh is that if you go though the theory i had posted, most people shut down that idea!!! i really hope that this spoiler is true so i can rub it in there faces!!!
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    162
    Location
    The World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

    yea and he refers to himself in 3rd person too much at time, i always questioned that too. Like really son you feeling yo self too much....maybe i should talk in 3rd person :D
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •