Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    For some reason this tale rings false.
    A bit strange for Madara to suddenly take his mask off out of nowhere.
    I say its fake.
    Well it makes sense the last part was Kabuto departuring and Tobi standing there right when he left i'm guessing Tobi takes his mask off infront of Zetsu since he knows everything already. I'm not gonna say this is 100% legit but seems possible and if it is then I was right the whole time Tobi was never Madara but had his body

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Well it makes sense the last part was Kabuto departuring and Tobi standing there right when he left i'm guessing Tobi takes his mask off infront of Zetsu since he knows everything already. I'm not gonna say this is 100% legit but seems possible and if it is then I was right the whole time Tobi was never Madara but had his body
    lol you where right???? i have a thread posted with that info, and i bet my thread is older then yours so i believe that, i can take the credit for that.......

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    lol you where right???? i have a thread posted with that info, and i bet my thread is older then yours so i believe that, i can take the credit for that.......
    first off everyone who though Tobi was not Madara are right if this spoiler is correct. Second I've attended other Naruto forums few yrs back and made threads there about Tobi not being Madara did'nt bother here because all ppl did was complain saying "Kishi said it himself in the chapter or interview it's Madara." It did'nt matter if Tobi was Madara or not I jus had a feeling and I've had this ever since Tobi identity was first revealed when he was wit Nagato after Sasuke and deidara battle in the manga not show but the manga he said "This is my power....Uchiha Madara's power." i figured there he wasn't Madara i don't want to get into detail on why but I had this thought for more than a yr but who cares who had it for longer i never read a single thread about Tobi being Madara or not just came from my head itself than after i read theories on it but if it's correct then all the ppl who knew Tobi was not Madara should be proud that they observed Tobi character and did'nt get caught off guard by Kishi who loves to put twist in all his mangas. And what credit are u talking about if anything give Kishi credit for fooling ppl and all the ppl who i thought Tobi was not Madara a pat on the back

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    first off everyone who though Tobi was not Madara are right if this spoiler is correct. Second I've attended other Naruto forums few yrs back and made threads there about Tobi not being Madara did'nt bother here because all ppl did was complain saying "Kishi said it himself in the chapter or interview it's Madara." It did'nt matter if Tobi was Madara or not I jus had a feeling and I've had this ever since Tobi identity was first revealed when he was wit Nagato after Sasuke and deidara battle in the manga not show but the manga he said "This is my power....Uchiha Madara's power." i figured there he wasn't Madara i don't want to get into detail on why but I had this thought for more than a yr but who cares who had it for longer i never read a single thread about Tobi being Madara or not just came from my head itself than after i read theories on it but if it's correct then all the ppl who knew Tobi was not Madara should be proud that they observed Tobi character and did'nt get caught off guard by Kishi who loves to put twist in all his mangas. And what credit are u talking about if anything give Kishi credit for fooling ppl and all the ppl who i thought Tobi was not Madara a pat on the back
    tuche!!! .....what makes me laugh is that if you go though the theory i had posted, most people shut down that idea!!! i really hope that this spoiler is true so i can rub it in there faces!!!

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

yea and he refers to himself in 3rd person too much at time, i always questioned that too. Like really son you feeling yo self too much....maybe i should talk in 3rd person :D

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Well I believe he is Madara unless proven otherwise.
    Spoilers have been wrong before.

Money-Makin' Gangsta Skeetonursheets's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Somewhere in the past...or was it the future?
    This user has no status.

i believe that in that last coffin kabuto summoned it was the 4th or 1st hokage because the 4th has a history of sealing techniques which he could undo the Gedo statue from the tailed beasts madara has collected, or it could be the 1st hokage because he has the power to control the tailed beasts and if he somehow released the tailed beasts from Gedi statue he could destroy madara with them easily, just a quick theory. Sorry if im off-topic guys

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    tuche!!! .....what makes me laugh is that if you go though the theory i had posted, most people shut down that idea!!! i really hope that this spoiler is true so i can rub it in there faces!!!
    No point of that because your just making yourself just like them and thats one thing you don't want to do. Its true people on the forums do come in theory threads and try to make people look bad or down by saying rude things. It's just they are uneducated because they don't know the meaning of "THEORY" once they learn that they will understand. It's true you hear some crazy or useless theory but either you try to make the person understand in a kind way or you just do not reply in that thread simple fact but will just have to wait and see if this spoiler is correct and if it is will be amazing just because we see that the person calling the shot is the Sage of Six son and we seen him with Sharingan and now Rinnegan, supposely is also using Madara's body. This will be amazing

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironreaver7 View Post
    yea and he refers to himself in 3rd person too much at time, i always questioned that too. Like really son you feeling yo self too much....maybe i should talk in 3rd person :D
    Who told you that?!?!?! Madara's mother said he'd go blind! You know how much he needs his eyesight!

Kage level
    Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

this is what i found and it seems more real

Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-
    Raikage: Since the island is coming near the village, u shd be there in no time. If the need arises, we will send more backups.
    Gaara: No need. I’ll take Temari and Kankuro along
    We then see some known faces in the allied forces.

-on the island-
    Naruto: (Points at Gai) So what are we going to do with him, we have no medical ninja around. Shdnt we go and look for some….

Aoba: I’ll try my best but he is done for at least ae week
    Naruto: Damn, he said he will help me with my study and the next moment he passes out.

Aoba laughs.

Naruto (Thinking): They still think I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll just play along for the time being. This Island is a living thing. I saw it whilst in SM fighting the Kyuubi.

Motoi: !!!!
    Yamato: What’s wrong?
    Motoi: Someone with a massive amount of chakra is approaching here and fast, with two others. Too soon. Re-enforcements shd be here soon to back us up but for now we go at it full force.

-Madara’s underground-
    Zetsu: What were u thinking
    Madara: Don’t worry, it’s not that I told him everything. Just the ones to keep him interested. Come on. Lets go see how sasuke is doing.

-Later-
    Madara(whist checking Checking sasuke vital stats): Well, well well. They have come along fine enough. I think its time to take the bandages off.

Sasuke slowly unveils his eyes. Looks around for a bit and then got really pissed.

Sasuke: How many people have u got here? I can feel Hundreds, no thousands of living things not exactly human underground.

Madara : Ah yes, I was gonna tell u. Come around, will u?

-where the 100k white zetsu’s are-
    Sasuke: What are these?

Madara: My law enforces. They will enforce my rule after I have won this war. The Sharingans u see in the lab are also for them. I replicated as many as I can just for them. U, with the EMS will be their commander.

Sasuke looks irritated but says nothing.
    Sasuke: So how do u plan to go against the allied forces.

Madara: Black Zetsu here is the answer to that. My fight with Hashi gave me the opportunity to steal his living tissue. Combining that with mine and the chakra of the three tails gave me the ability to create life, even though it is not in a perfect form. That is what u see in all these white zetsu. In addition to that, I also gain the ability to destroy life. That is black zetsu. Of course it comes with a lot of risk. But with all the tailed beast gathered, it wont be a dream anymore. Deep down below this 100k white zetsus is another 100k black zetsu meant for eradicating the allied forces and any force during the war. You will their ability when the time comes. But for now we head for Konaha.

Black Zetsu(thinking): I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing.

-on the island-
    Motoi: They are here.

Three familier figures appear b4 them.
    Gaara: Were u expecting somebody else.
    A sign of relief rushed thru them as naruto approaches to talk to gaara.

-somewhere unknown-
    Kabumaru is still mid air surrounded by water and cant help to think he has been deceived by Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh well, the allied forces shd be ready to busrt in the underground right about now. But I need to find Naruto and fast.

Just then he spots a messenger bird heading towards somewhere.
    Kabumaru: There, huh. Ku ku ku. They gonna love this(as he follows the bird)

-what does Kabuto want with Naruto as Sasuke prepares to unleash his new found power on Konoha-
    .end

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-12-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: away with the font!

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

That font is pretty hard to read...

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

That's a prediction not really a spoiler. If this so called spoiler is actually real, then Madara not being Tobi is really stupid, and him being dead this whole time, then who is Tobi? Can't be Obito, like really, if it comes to that, Kishi, you really really messed up Naruto Hardcore.

As of to date, Madara is Tobi and Tobi is Madara, unless proven otherwise by Kishimoto himself.

Status
    Mar 2010
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Taka View Post
    this is what i found and it seems more real

Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-
    Raikage: Since the island is coming near the village, u shd be there in no time. If the need arises, we will send more backups.
    Gaara: No need. I’ll take Temari and Kankuro along
    We then see some known faces in the allied forces.

-on the island-
    Naruto: (Points at Gai) So what are we going to do with him, we have no medical ninja around. Shdnt we go and look for some….

Aoba: I’ll try my best but he is done for at least ae week
    Naruto: Damn, he said he will help me with my study and the next moment he passes out.

Aoba laughs.

Naruto (Thinking): They still think I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll just play along for the time being. This Island is a living thing. I saw it whilst in SM fighting the Kyuubi.

Motoi: !!!!
    Yamato: What’s wrong?
    Motoi: Someone with a massive amount of chakra is approaching here and fast, with two others. Too soon. Re-enforcements shd be here soon to back us up but for now we go at it full force.

-Madara’s underground-
    Zetsu: What were u thinking
    Madara: Don’t worry, it’s not that I told him everything. Just the ones to keep him interested. Come on. Lets go see how sasuke is doing.

-Later-
    Madara(whist checking Checking sasuke vital stats): Well, well well. They have come along fine enough. I think its time to take the bandages off.

Sasuke slowly unveils his eyes. Looks around for a bit and then got really pissed.

Sasuke: How many people have u got here? I can feel Hundreds, no thousands of living things not exactly human underground.

Madara : Ah yes, I was gonna tell u. Come around, will u?

-where the 100k white zetsu’s are-
    Sasuke: What are these?

Madara: My law enforces. They will enforce my rule after I have won this war. The Sharingans u see in the lab are also for them. I replicated as many as I can just for them. U, with the EMS will be their commander.

Sasuke looks irritated but says nothing.
    Sasuke: So how do u plan to go against the allied forces.

Madara: Black Zetsu here is the answer to that. My fight with Hashi gave me the opportunity to steal his living tissue. Combining that with mine and the chakra of the three tails gave me the ability to create life, even though it is not in a perfect form. That is what u see in all these white zetsu. In addition to that, I also gain the ability to destroy life. That is black zetsu. Of course it comes with a lot of risk. But with all the tailed beast gathered, it wont be a dream anymore. Deep down below this 100k white zetsus is another 100k black zetsu meant for eradicating the allied forces and any force during the war. You will their ability when the time comes. But for now we head for Konaha.

Black Zetsu(thinking): I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing.

-on the island-
    Motoi: They are here.

Three familier figures appear b4 them.
    Gaara: Were u expecting somebody else.
    A sign of relief rushed thru them as naruto approaches to talk to gaara.

-somewhere unknown-
    Kabumaru is still mid air surrounded by water and cant help to think he has been deceived by Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh well, the allied forces shd be ready to busrt in the underground right about now. But I need to find Naruto and fast.

Just then he spots a messenger bird heading towards somewhere.
    Kabumaru: There, huh. Ku ku ku. They gonna love this(as he follows the bird)

-what does Kabuto want with Naruto as Sasuke prepares to unleash his new found power on Konoha-
    .end

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol i dont belive any spoiler till i see it from ohana lol

but this one sounds more plausible....

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Spoiler are so fake. Why would Tobi randomly take off his new mask????

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

It's a shame that no1 knows Japanese on NB

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    Fake....the story just doesnt add up,I mean why would Madara take off his mask right after he puts it on O.o,Its not like Kishi to do these kind of things out of the blue and when did Madara manage to revive the son of the SOT6P ???

As far as we know Madara fought the 1st after he left the village so when did Madara get to revive the Son of the SOT6P and why ??? I can't see why Madara would revive him,and then go fight the 1st alone instead of making the elder son tag along with him(he probably wouldn't have lost the fight if both fought the 1st)
    lol he probably got ahold of the 1st son after not before fight with hashirama(if all this is true)

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Spoiler are so fake. Why would Tobi randomly take off his new mask????
    More of a bad translation I think. It will probably be that he takes off his mask to reveal his identity to someone and the translation took it out of context.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

second theory is good.but I think it is 100% fake.it's an amazing read but it is probably just a very good prediction.but damn was it a good read lol.zetsu killed itachi?the 100k zetsu are just police and there's 100k black ones to go on a rampage under EMS Saduke?we actually get to see those eyes?Kabuto wants to talk with naruto?gaara brought his sibling to lay an epic beatdown on people?I mean come on this is all just a little too much for one chapter....oh wait the past few months kishi's been in supreme epic mode maybe these things really are gonna happen kishi I'm goin nuts here you genius bastard

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

both are fake.... both had gaara in it bc deidra was in the last chapter....sorry gaara fans a rematch is not gonna happen

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapachee View Post
    both are fake.... both had gaara in it bc deidra was in the last chapter....sorry gaara fans a rematch is not gonna happen
    what?gaara and deidara were BOTH in the last chapter.it makes total sense why they'd both be in this one.