Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

Well I believe he is Madara unless proven otherwise.
    Spoilers have been wrong before.

Money-Makin' Gangsta Skeetonursheets's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Somewhere in the past...or was it the future?
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe that in that last coffin kabuto summoned it was the 4th or 1st hokage because the 4th has a history of sealing techniques which he could undo the Gedo statue from the tailed beasts madara has collected, or it could be the 1st hokage because he has the power to control the tailed beasts and if he somehow released the tailed beasts from Gedi statue he could destroy madara with them easily, just a quick theory. Sorry if im off-topic guys

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    tuche!!! .....what makes me laugh is that if you go though the theory i had posted, most people shut down that idea!!! i really hope that this spoiler is true so i can rub it in there faces!!!
    No point of that because your just making yourself just like them and thats one thing you don't want to do. Its true people on the forums do come in theory threads and try to make people look bad or down by saying rude things. It's just they are uneducated because they don't know the meaning of "THEORY" once they learn that they will understand. It's true you hear some crazy or useless theory but either you try to make the person understand in a kind way or you just do not reply in that thread simple fact but will just have to wait and see if this spoiler is correct and if it is will be amazing just because we see that the person calling the shot is the Sage of Six son and we seen him with Sharingan and now Rinnegan, supposely is also using Madara's body. This will be amazing

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironreaver7 View Post
    yea and he refers to himself in 3rd person too much at time, i always questioned that too. Like really son you feeling yo self too much....maybe i should talk in 3rd person :D
    Who told you that?!?!?! Madara's mother said he'd go blind! You know how much he needs his eyesight!

Kage level
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is what i found and it seems more real

Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-
    Raikage: Since the island is coming near the village, u shd be there in no time. If the need arises, we will send more backups.
    Gaara: No need. I’ll take Temari and Kankuro along
    We then see some known faces in the allied forces.

-on the island-
    Naruto: (Points at Gai) So what are we going to do with him, we have no medical ninja around. Shdnt we go and look for some….

Aoba: I’ll try my best but he is done for at least ae week
    Naruto: Damn, he said he will help me with my study and the next moment he passes out.

Aoba laughs.

Naruto (Thinking): They still think I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll just play along for the time being. This Island is a living thing. I saw it whilst in SM fighting the Kyuubi.

Motoi: !!!!
    Yamato: What’s wrong?
    Motoi: Someone with a massive amount of chakra is approaching here and fast, with two others. Too soon. Re-enforcements shd be here soon to back us up but for now we go at it full force.

-Madara’s underground-
    Zetsu: What were u thinking
    Madara: Don’t worry, it’s not that I told him everything. Just the ones to keep him interested. Come on. Lets go see how sasuke is doing.

-Later-
    Madara(whist checking Checking sasuke vital stats): Well, well well. They have come along fine enough. I think its time to take the bandages off.

Sasuke slowly unveils his eyes. Looks around for a bit and then got really pissed.

Sasuke: How many people have u got here? I can feel Hundreds, no thousands of living things not exactly human underground.

Madara : Ah yes, I was gonna tell u. Come around, will u?

-where the 100k white zetsu’s are-
    Sasuke: What are these?

Madara: My law enforces. They will enforce my rule after I have won this war. The Sharingans u see in the lab are also for them. I replicated as many as I can just for them. U, with the EMS will be their commander.

Sasuke looks irritated but says nothing.
    Sasuke: So how do u plan to go against the allied forces.

Madara: Black Zetsu here is the answer to that. My fight with Hashi gave me the opportunity to steal his living tissue. Combining that with mine and the chakra of the three tails gave me the ability to create life, even though it is not in a perfect form. That is what u see in all these white zetsu. In addition to that, I also gain the ability to destroy life. That is black zetsu. Of course it comes with a lot of risk. But with all the tailed beast gathered, it wont be a dream anymore. Deep down below this 100k white zetsus is another 100k black zetsu meant for eradicating the allied forces and any force during the war. You will their ability when the time comes. But for now we head for Konaha.

Black Zetsu(thinking): I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing.

-on the island-
    Motoi: They are here.

Three familier figures appear b4 them.
    Gaara: Were u expecting somebody else.
    A sign of relief rushed thru them as naruto approaches to talk to gaara.

-somewhere unknown-
    Kabumaru is still mid air surrounded by water and cant help to think he has been deceived by Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh well, the allied forces shd be ready to busrt in the underground right about now. But I need to find Naruto and fast.

Just then he spots a messenger bird heading towards somewhere.
    Kabumaru: There, huh. Ku ku ku. They gonna love this(as he follows the bird)

-what does Kabuto want with Naruto as Sasuke prepares to unleash his new found power on Konoha-
    .end

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-12-2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: away with the font!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That font is pretty hard to read...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's a prediction not really a spoiler. If this so called spoiler is actually real, then Madara not being Tobi is really stupid, and him being dead this whole time, then who is Tobi? Can't be Obito, like really, if it comes to that, Kishi, you really really messed up Naruto Hardcore.

As of to date, Madara is Tobi and Tobi is Madara, unless proven otherwise by Kishimoto himself.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Taka View Post

Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-
    Raikage: Since the island is coming near the village, u shd be there in no time. If the need arises, we will send more backups.

-on the island-
    Naruto: (Points at Gai) So what are we going to do with him, we have no medical ninja around. Shdnt we go and look for some….

Naruto: Damn, he said he will help me with my study and the next moment he passes out.

Aoba laughs.

Naruto (Thinking): They still think I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll just play along for the time being. This Island is a living thing. I saw it whilst in SM fighting the Kyuubi.

Motoi: Someone with a massive amount of chakra is approaching here and fast, with two others. Too soon. Re-enforcements shd be here soon to back us up but for now we go at it full force.

-Madara’s underground-
    Madara: Don’t worry, it’s not that I told him everything. Just the ones to keep him interested. Come on. Lets go see how sasuke is doing.

-Later-
    Madara(whist checking Checking sasuke vital stats): Well, well well. They have come along fine enough. I think its time to take the bandages off.

Sasuke slowly unveils his eyes. Looks around for a bit and then got really pissed.

Sasuke: How many people have u got here? I can feel Hundreds, no thousands of living things not exactly human underground.

Madara: My law enforces. They will enforce my rule after I have won this war. The Sharingans u see in the lab are also for them. I replicated as many as I can just for them. U, with the EMS will be their commander.

Madara: Black Zetsu here is the answer to that. My fight with Hashi gave me the opportunity to steal his living tissue. Combining that with mine and the chakra of the three tails gave me the ability to create life, even though it is not in a perfect form. That is what u see in all these white zetsu. In addition to that, I also gain the ability to destroy life. That is black zetsu. Of course it comes with a lot of risk. But with all the tailed beast gathered, it wont be a dream anymore. Deep down below this 100k white zetsus is another 100k black zetsu meant for eradicating the allied forces and any force during the war. You will their ability when the time comes. But for now we head for Konaha.

Black Zetsu(thinking): I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing.

-on the island-

-somewhere unknown-
    Kabumaru is still mid air surrounded by water and cant help to think he has been deceived by Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh well, the allied forces shd be ready to busrt in the underground right about now. But I need to find Naruto and fast.

-what does Kabuto want with Naruto as Sasuke prepares to unleash his new found power on Konoha-
    .end

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol i dont belive any spoiler till i see it from ohana lol

but this one sounds more plausible....

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Spoiler are so fake. Why would Tobi randomly take off his new mask????

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

It's a shame that no1 knows Japanese on NB

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    Fake....the story just doesnt add up,I mean why would Madara take off his mask right after he puts it on O.o,Its not like Kishi to do these kind of things out of the blue and when did Madara manage to revive the son of the SOT6P ???

As far as we know Madara fought the 1st after he left the village so when did Madara get to revive the Son of the SOT6P and why ??? I can't see why Madara would revive him,and then go fight the 1st alone instead of making the elder son tag along with him(he probably wouldn't have lost the fight if both fought the 1st)
    lol he probably got ahold of the 1st son after not before fight with hashirama(if all this is true)

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Spoiler are so fake. Why would Tobi randomly take off his new mask????
    More of a bad translation I think. It will probably be that he takes off his mask to reveal his identity to someone and the translation took it out of context.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

second theory is good.but I think it is 100% fake.it's an amazing read but it is probably just a very good prediction.but damn was it a good read lol.zetsu killed itachi?the 100k zetsu are just police and there's 100k black ones to go on a rampage under EMS Saduke?we actually get to see those eyes?Kabuto wants to talk with naruto?gaara brought his sibling to lay an epic beatdown on people?I mean come on this is all just a little too much for one chapter....oh wait the past few months kishi's been in supreme epic mode maybe these things really are gonna happen kishi I'm goin nuts here you genius bastard

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

both are fake.... both had gaara in it bc deidra was in the last chapter....sorry gaara fans a rematch is not gonna happen

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapachee View Post
    both are fake.... both had gaara in it bc deidra was in the last chapter....sorry gaara fans a rematch is not gonna happen
    what?gaara and deidara were BOTH in the last chapter.it makes total sense why they'd both be in this one.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

@#30:
    Thats a prediction off another forum...

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    who knows but i know for certain that at one point madara would have to reveal himself, and if he is declaring war, why not know.....again i found this some where so I'm not doubting that it may be fake, but some of it, makes a lot of sense with current events in the manga....
    Perhaps he will reveal himself, but it won't be this soon. For what purpose would he take off the mask he so recently put on? I've tried searching on other websites for the spoiler you found, checking the known and fairly credible sources, and they've got nothing. At this point I am fairly certain it is fake, though we may all be surprised.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

isn't it too early for spoilers anyway? Thought they didn't come out for another 8 hours or so.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If it is true then it would make perfect sense that Tobi is the SO6P's son. Since the elder son inherited the eyes of the SO6P and Tobi claimed that Nagato got his rinnegan from him.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Taka View Post

Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-

-on the island-

Aoba laughs.

-Madara’s underground-

-Later-

-on the island-

-somewhere unknown-

.end

Wtf. Big cue. Naruto doesn't speak like that. Wasn't he there anyway, when Motoi was explaining it? I am sure he was. So it wouldn't make a difference.

"I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing."

This sounds like some speed racer shit.

"Haaahaah I hope he isn't stupid enough to tell him haah haaaaah, That it was secretly ME that poisoned Itachi hahaaaah without him knowing OOOOOOHHH O.O"

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 10-13-2010 at 03:01 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

thats from fandom forums - LINK

Its a prediction.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Both of these are fake there are no other spoilers on any other site and they make no sense to boot. We should just wait i guess altough I am surprised we don't have the spoilers yet since the Manga should be released tomorrow.

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I really dislike Kabuto, He truly does annoy me since the first time I saw him, I hope he dies immediately, I just want to see someone wipe that smirk off his diseased face.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Credit: Seishin
    Source: NF forums
    Verification: Confirmed

from Ohana

ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/10/13(水) 17:13:26 ID:v869cvZaP

513 カブトVS土影!!

513: Kabuto vs Tsuchikage

土影の術で、そらを飛ぶ黒ツチ 赤  土影

カブト、デイダラの頭をクナイで開  何か札?を?
    カブト 大蛇丸様とは違う札を使っ いる 縛りはしないよデイダラ ボ には芸術がわからない しね 
    デイダラ まあだオイラの芸術は簡 には理解できるはずがねえ うん
    カブト ああ そういえば君の最期 爆発…世間ではそんなに話題になっ ないよ
    デイダラ だから言ったろ!簡単に 理解できねーってよ そういうのは 間がかかあんだよ う … うん

ナルト動物達を整列させる じゃれ るビーとイカ
    ビー友 動物達全部大亀の甲羅の中 避難させる
    カラス使い ナルトには生態調査だ 言ってここへ連れてきたから やる になってくれてるみた いだし
    ヤマト ナルトに戦争の事が知れた  それこそ大変な事になる 黙って いし それだけは避けないと ナル トを守る戦争だからね

カブト この辺りの座標なんだけど 移動してるね
    いきなり土影 カブトにパンチ
    カブト 待ち伏せがいきなり土影と ね
    土影 この鳥とデイダラはどういう じゃ?
    土影が殴ったのは粘土分身のカブト 分身がとけていく
    デイダラ オオノキジジイ久しぶり な このデイダラも粘土分身
    そばには鳥にのった本物のデイダラ カブト
    そこから デイダラ「喝!!」分身 爆破!!

ナルト アルマジロがオスかメスか からなくてビーに聞く
    ビー 恥ずかしがり屋のアルマジロ 性別調べるなんて有るまじき♪
    ナルト 生態調査なんだからな!
    ビー 無言になり じゃあメスって とで報告カマしとけ♪
    ナルト アルマジロの背中に男と書 てあるけど 聞いてみてよオッサン このボスなんだろ?
    ビー 耳を傾け、アルマジロに聞い みる
    ビー プライベートはプライバシー
    ナルト やっぱSランク任務だけあ ~~~のかコレ!!
    ビー 性別がひっくり返る様な事が ってもYO 天地がひっくり返るわ でもねーだろ ばかやろー このや ろー!
    水中ではデカイ蛇が。。。 異変を じるビー友
    海中のデカイイカも異変を感じる

More:

568 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/10/13(水) 17:17:49 ID:v869cvZaP
    >>564
    爆発した分身デイダラ そばにいた 影は赤土の粘土分身
    何で生きてる?とかの煽りあい。
    デイダラ うちはサスケは殺ったは だ!!
    土影 (何も知らんようだな…デイ ラ)
    カブト なにもせずここへのこのこ 来るとでも?

ビー友 もうここがばれたのか?
    デカイ蛇が大亀のしっぽを噛みつく 叫ぶ亀
    その声で島の場所がバレル
    急いで飛んでいくカブト デイダラ 追う土影達

島が揺れる ナルトは地震だと思っ る
    蛇は亀のしっぽを離さない
    カブト (マンダの細胞をあらゆる をつかって~~~ 2代目マンダ
    大きさ 強さ 感知能力初代マンダ しのぐ!)
    デイダラ 島を見て驚く
    カブト 島じゃない でかい亀で  してあそこには八尾と九尾がいる
    デイダラ あそこにナルトのヤロー いんのか!うん!
    カブト 島の動きを止める デイダ 一番大きい奴を頼むよ

島に上陸2代目マンダ

海中では、デイダラの作ったクラゲ 亀の下に

デイダラ 爆破させる
    動物達もひっくり返る
    ヤマト 木遁 樹海降誕!! 木を っぱいだして動物たちのクッション
    ナルト すげー地震だってばよ
    ビー 本当に天地がひっくり返った  ばかやローこのやろー
    倒れてるアルマジロを見て オスは スと。。ナルト
    ヤマト こんなときに生態調査をし る場合かーーー!!
    ビー友 外で何かあったに違いない だがここは地震って事でたのむ!

カブト島上陸
    デイダラ オイラはあいつらとやる 色々借りもあるしな
    土影 デイダラワシの恐ろしさを…
    デイダラ やっべ じじいが切れて がる
    土影 忘れたわけじゃねーだろ…
    土影両手でセロみたいの作ってる。

最強の老忍ブチギレ!!
    終わり。サーセイ★

google translation
    spoiler Script
    Credit: Seishin
    Source: NF forums
    Verification: Confirmed

from Ohana

ohana ◆ IR7jauNn4E: 2010/10/13 (Wed) 17:13:26 ID: v869cvZaP

513 VS Kabuto Tsuchikage! !

513: Kabuto vs Tsuchikage

The surgery, time to fly to the sky Tsuchikage reddish black beaked

Kabuto opening bid in what Deidara kunai head? A?
    Orochimaru and Kabuto is like tying a different bill that use to me and I do not know Deidara is it not art 
    My art is an easy Maada Deidara hey yeah that should be able
    Speaking of your last blast Kabuto Oh ... I do not get talked about in the world is so
    I told you from Deidara! Ne I'm easy like that I understand has already Kakaan time ... yeah

Be playful and squid I align the animals Naruto
    To evacuate all the animals in the shell of a friend Be 大亀
    Naruto is not to use a crow I know this has been motivated to take from here to say that ecological research
    It just shut up or what great things will be things that Barack and Yamato, Naruto wars are about the war to protect not avoid default and null

I'm moving around here, though it is coordinate Kabuto
    Kabuto suddenly punch Tsuchikage
    Kabuto suddenly ambushed and I Tsuchikage
    This bird Deidara Tsuchikage What is this?
    The shadow will hit the soil clay melting alter ego alter ego Kabuto
    It is also a long clay this alter ego Oonokijijii Deidara Deidara
    Topped by a bird is a real Deidara, Kabuto
    Deidara then "blackmail!" Alter ego blow! !

Do not know how to listen to the Bee is male or female armadillo Naruto
    I examine gender 有Rumajiki ♪ ♪ Bee shy armadillo
    She is a biological research and Naruto!
    Kama reported that melted ♪ So I became silent female Bee
    You're the boss of this old man, but I hear it is written on the back of the armadillo man Naruto?
    Be listening, I asked Armadillo
    Be the privacy private ♪
    I thought that only the S Rank Mission Naruto Kore ~ ~ ~ What? !
    Even with things like sex tip for this or be filtered ー YO Ne Yarouyo You can not fool the world upside!
    Big snake in the water. . . Be friends feel disaster
    Feel the incident is also an underwater Dekaiika

More:

568: ohana ◆ IR7jauNn4E: 2010/10/13 (Wed) 17:17:49 ID: v869cvZaP
    >> 564
    Sat shadow alter ego of the explosion had fallen to the ground beside the red clay avatar
    I live for? Ai hype or whatever.
    The Curse of Sasuke should 殺Tta! !
    Sat shadows (I think you know anything ... Deidara)
    But here comes this does nothing to Kabuto?

Be a friend came to light what is already here?
    Cry large turtle turtle biting the tail of the big snake
    The barrel of the island where its voice
    Sat Kabuto Deidara chasing shadows We fly in a hurry

Naruto shook the island do you think earthquakes
    Let the tail of a snake turtle
    Kabuto (Tsukatsu drugs to every cell of the second generation Manda Manda ~ ~ ~
    Manda perceived ability to beat the first magnitude strength! )
    Deidara surprised to see the island
    Turtle Island is not big over there and in the eight and nine tails are Kabuto
    In what the guy over there Naruto Deidara! Yes!
    I ask him to stop the movement of the island's largest Deidara Kabuto

Manda Island, landed the second generation

In the sea, jellyfish, turtles made under Deidara

Deidara blow up
    Animals also upset
    Woodland Nativity Release: Thurs Yamato! ! However cushion filled with wood animals
    Dattebayo Naruto tying earthquake
    This Yarouyo world tipped it really stupid and low-Bee
    Armadillo look at the fallen male and male. . Naruto
    If I'm an ecological survey ーーー a time like Yamato! !
    But this must have been counting on something outside the thing I will be friends earthquake!

Kabuto島 landing
    Deidara is a OIRA also owe a lot to do with those guys
    Sat Deidarawashi the horror of the shadows ...
    They're all out of the old man did Deidara
    You do not forget this is not about Tsuchikage ...
    I'm making a shadow like hands Cerro Sat.

The strongest ninja Buchigire old! !
    End. The End ★

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

According to the spoiler, the big snake is the Nidaime Manda who is bigger and stronger than the Shodai. Deidara believes he killed Sasuke and wonders why he's alive right now. He calls tsuchikage old man/grandpa and Kurotsuchi comes along with tsuchikage. Deidara also keeps his personality when talking to Kabuto. Tsuchikage uses a Cero-like technique at the end.