Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    In the middle of nowhere and everywhere. >_o
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 513 Spoilers / Summaries

Credits: TakL
    Super Brief Translation by Rumas

To cross the waters Aka-tsuchi has Tsuchikage rise his body into the air. As its the first flight in a long time, he is in high spirits.
    Kuro-tsuchi would love to make merry too but that would be too much... she restrains herself.

Above the sea
    Kabuto puts a kunai and a tag into the awakening Daydoras head. it appears that he's using a different tag than orochimarus, as he says 'i wont completely bind you.' Daydaras eyes are looking kinda bloodshot.

Daydara is thankful to Kabuto for bringing him around so that he can challenge a new height of art and Kabuto gets him with saying ‘your last moment explosion isn’t much talked about.’

Back to Naruto and co.
    They are queuing animals. In case Akatsuki should get here they shelter the animals inside of the giant turtle.
    However they told naruto a fib that it was an ecological research with the thoughts that this war is to defend Naruto as well (as the nin world) and that if naruto wasn’t kept in the dark about it, he would rush out.

Kabuto comes close to where the giant turtle is. However, a punch of Tsuchikage who was lurking at there goes through his body. Then Tsuchikage sees it was a clone. 'whats the game with this bird(of clay) and Daydara?' He questions.
    'they are almost the originals.' answers Kabuto. Then Daydara gets the back of Tsuchikage. No sooner than Daydara greets Tsuchikage with 'its been a long time since i saw you last', a sudden explosion greets him too.

Naruto and co go on with the research. In the middle of the work, the shinobi who is friends with Bee (Motoi. Ruma n ohana, learn the name already!) senses something nonhuman approaching the place.

Tsuchikage again.
    Although having been blown up the Tsuchikage wasn't the McCoy but a rock clone by Aka-tsuchi. Kuro-tsuchi and Aka-tsuchi ask Daydara how come he's still around.
    Although it seems as if it was revived on edotensei, yet its not the real Daydara. 'He gives us trouble even after the death' says Tsuchikage. 'You've done in by a greenhorn of Konoha, and yet you come back like a sucker to expose yourself to ridicule...'
    'Sasuke was certainly done by me! You are the next, you looked down on my art, you dotard' retorts Daydara.
    From these words Tsuchikage discovers that Daydara doesn’t know a thing and says 'Ill catch you'
    to Tsuchikage Kabuto says 'do you mean to stop us this way? As if wed come here without a preparation?'
    Then, the odd thing sensed from a while ago, a giant snake takes a bit at the giant tortoise in the sea. The giant tortoise cries out in spite of itself.
    Hearing the scream, 'we're off to there.' says Kabuto. 'Why's that?' Daydara objects to it but the body doesnt. Tsuchikage chases after the two.
    The bite makes the giant tortoise run amuck. Naruto on it believes it to be an earthquake.
    The giant snake is the second Manda which cells were activated with every chemical. It surpasses the original in the size, the strength and the sensitivity.
    Kabuto finds the giant turtle. Tells Daydara that there naruto is and asks him for a big one.
    The giant turtle was twined around by Manda. Under the belly Daydara's huge clay jellyfish appears to explode. turned upside down it can't move at all.
    Inside of it is upside down as well and naruto and others fall down to the former ceiling which is the floor now. They are protected by Yamato with his Nativity of the sea of trees.
    Naruto still keeps on with the research thinking it was an earthquake and Yamato shouts at him 'how can you do the eco research at a time like this!' without realizing it. (He is realizing what is going on the outside.)
    'Something must have happened in the outside' bees friend says to him 'still, lets pass it off as an earthquake and keep the two inside at any cost'

Daydara and co land on the tortoise belly. Leaving the 8b and 9b to Kabuto, 'Ill fight against Tsuchikage n co' says Daydara. There Tsuchikage arrives. Seeing his face Daydara goes 'Hot! The old man's ****ing pissed off!'
    'Surely you aint forgetting how terrible i am...' says Tsuchikage, while crafting a jutsu with both hands forming a triangle and the blood vessels swollen and embossed. To be continued.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    I didnt get cero yet
    any one explain please
    isn't cero a bleach term? Or is it a general term for an energy blast?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyhawk View Post
    Credits: TakL
    Super Brief Translation by Rumas

To cross the waters Aka-tsuchi has Tsuchikage rise his body into the air. As its the first flight in a long time, he is in high spirits.
    Kuro-tsuchi would love to make merry too but that would be too much... she restrains herself.

Above the sea
    Kabuto puts a kunai and a tag into the awakening Daydoras head. it appears that he's using a different tag than orochimarus, as he says 'i wont completely bind you.' Daydaras eyes are looking kinda bloodshot.

Daydara is thankful to Kabuto for bringing him around so that he can challenge a new height of art and Kabuto gets him with saying ‘your last moment explosion isn’t much talked about.’

Back to Naruto and co.
    They are queuing animals. In case Akatsuki should get here they shelter the animals inside of the giant turtle.
    However they told naruto a fib that it was an ecological research with the thoughts that this war is to defend Naruto as well (as the nin world) and that if naruto wasn’t kept in the dark about it, he would rush out.

Kabuto comes close to where the giant turtle is. However, a punch of Tsuchikage who was lurking at there goes through his body. Then Tsuchikage sees it was a clone. 'whats the game with this bird(of clay) and Daydara?' He questions.
    'they are almost the originals.' answers Kabuto. Then Daydara gets the back of Tsuchikage. No sooner than Daydara greets Tsuchikage with 'its been a long time since i saw you last', a sudden explosion greets him too.

Naruto and co go on with the research. In the middle of the work, the shinobi who is friends with Bee (Motoi. Ruma n ohana, learn the name already!) senses something nonhuman approaching the place.

Tsuchikage again.
    Although having been blown up the Tsuchikage wasn't the McCoy but a rock clone by Aka-tsuchi. Kuro-tsuchi and Aka-tsuchi ask Daydara how come he's still around.
    Although it seems as if it was revived on edotensei, yet its not the real Daydara. 'He gives us trouble even after the death' says Tsuchikage. 'You've done in by a greenhorn of Konoha, and yet you come back like a sucker to expose yourself to ridicule...'
    'Sasuke was certainly done by me! You are the next, you looked down on my art, you dotard' retorts Daydara.
    From these words Tsuchikage discovers that Daydara doesn’t know a thing and says 'Ill catch you'
    to Tsuchikage Kabuto says 'do you mean to stop us this way? As if wed come here without a preparation?'
    Then, the odd thing sensed from a while ago, a giant snake takes a bit at the giant tortoise in the sea. The giant tortoise cries out in spite of itself.
    Hearing the scream, 'we're off to there.' says Kabuto. 'Why's that?' Daydara objects to it but the body doesnt. Tsuchikage chases after the two.
    The bite makes the giant tortoise run amuck. Naruto on it believes it to be an earthquake.
    The giant snake is the second Manda which cells were activated with every chemical. It surpasses the original in the size, the strength and the sensitivity.
    Kabuto finds the giant turtle. Tells Daydara that there naruto is and asks him for a big one.
    The giant turtle was twined around by Manda. Under the belly Daydara's huge clay jellyfish appears to explode. turned upside down it can't move at all.
    Inside of it is upside down as well and naruto and others fall down to the former ceiling which is the floor now. They are protected by Yamato with his Nativity of the sea of trees.
    Naruto still keeps on with the research thinking it was an earthquake and Yamato shouts at him 'how can you do the eco research at a time like this!' without realizing it. (He is realizing what is going on the outside.)
    'Something must have happened in the outside' bees friend says to him 'still, lets pass it off as an earthquake and keep the two inside at any cost'

Daydara and co land on the tortoise belly. Leaving the 8b and 9b to Kabuto, 'Ill fight against Tsuchikage n co' says Daydara. There Tsuchikage arrives. Seeing his face Daydara goes 'Hot! The old man's ****ing pissed off!'
    'Surely you aint forgetting how terrible i am...' says Tsuchikage, while crafting a jutsu with both hands forming a triangle and the blood vessels swollen and embossed. To be continued.
    I think this is real..Im not sure though..

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    X gon' give it to ya

but the manga is too late

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

The manga is never late, it arrives exactly when it needs to.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    X gon' give it to ya

it is late today

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    I didnt get cero yet
    any one explain please
    Cero (虚閃 (セロ), sero; Spanish for "Zero", Japanese for "Hollow Flash", Doom Blast in the Viz translation, "Empty Disaster" if the kanji is literally ...

ref: wiki

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

very late indeed..~_~

Status
    This user has no status.

i think its going back to friday (japan time).

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    i think its going back to friday (japan time).
    yay! still a day to go eh?!

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Man this sucks. I got up and left for work early so I could read it. =/

I am going to have to check before leaving the house from now on.

Manga = Good day

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

damn

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234