Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member Bolster's Avatar
    Status
    Bolster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    320
    Location
    Turtle Rock
    This user has no status.
     

    Hunter x hunter 135

    Best episode ever. In all anime ive ever seen.
    Hunter x hunter will always be superior to naruto.
    I like to thank all teams who made episode 135.
    May creators of this anime continue to flourish.

     
         

  2. #2
    Unique Phenomenon ObitoRolent's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoRolent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,168
    Location
    Night Raid Hideout
    Who tha fuw made me eat so
    many starbursts
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    I agree with everything. Tho I didn't watch 135.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,857
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    It was good, but the wank is unnecessary as well as the unwarranted comment about Naruto.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,602
    Location
    Dressrosa
    PM me if you want to VS on
    showdown :)
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    There's a discussion thread for episode 135 and yes MadHouse is excellent. I wish they can animate OP but that's highly unlikely - impossible. Ofc HxH is superior to Naruto.
     
         

  5. #5
    Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Ging Freecss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,634
    Location
    Adventuring the world
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Hunter x Hunter will always be superior to Naruto #Fact
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    Opiuchus05 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    607
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    I like HxH but what's so good about it?
    It's a little overrated
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member 06sulraj's Avatar
    Status
    06sulraj is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,400
    Location
    UK, England, London.
    :)
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Hunter X Hunter FTMW.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Bolster's Avatar
    Status
    Bolster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    320
    Location
    Turtle Rock
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Opiuchus05 View Post
    I like HxH but what's so good about it?
    It's a little overrated
    First, animation quality is far beyond compared to Naruto. Hunter x hunter will never have an episode like the fight between pain and naruto.
    Second, battle scenes are superior. Both worlds reached impossibilities but hunter x hunter still uses battle tactics and logic. Unlike naruto who uses power ups and uses plot holes as a standard to progress.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    Opiuchus05 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    607
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolster View Post
    First, animation quality is far beyond compared to Naruto. Hunter x hunter will never have an episode like the fight between pain and naruto.
    Second, battle scenes are superior. Both worlds reached impossibilities but hunter x hunter still uses battle tactics and logic. Unlike naruto who uses power ups and uses plot holes as a standard to progress.
    I never watched the anime only read the manga
    And isn't gon the one who always gets power ups every time he gets angry
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,602
    Location
    Dressrosa
    PM me if you want to VS on
    showdown :)
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Opiuchus05 View Post
    I never watched the anime only read the manga
    And isn't gon the one who always gets power ups every time he gets angry
    Always? It's the first time. The hype is mainly towards the anime and the more recent chapters of HxH (post-hiatus). Also, his "rage" came with a price. I suggest watching the anime (2011). May I ask what chapter, you're on? So I can tell you good episodes that you missed. HxH as a series is amazing too. Togashi is a genius. It has a better plot, character development, fights and even more recently the art. Togashi is the only mangaka that can make a badass arc without having the main character (Gon) be the main focus of that particular arc. (e.g. YorkNew City arc and even now with the Dark Continent Arc)

    The whole Dark Continent is like the New World of OP or the Gourmet World of Toriko and it does better job at introducing it by giving us this extreme feeling of danger & introduction than those two. However, now that we're in the new world in OP it's a lot more chaotic & it barely started much like with HxH's DK (Dark Continent). Anyways, the point is that HxH is amazing.
     
         
    Last edited by Corazon; 06-27-2014 at 02:51 AM.

  11. #11
    Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20,378
    Location
    Fiore.
    What is a Jana?
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    One piece > HxH > Naruto > Bleach
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Bolster's Avatar
    Status
    Bolster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    320
    Location
    Turtle Rock
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Opiuchus05 View Post
    I never watched the anime only read the manga
    And isn't gon the one who always gets power ups every time he gets angry
    Gon enraged, got a power up but shortened his lifespan only to be healed by killua's sister. Yeah power up. That's good plot.

    Sasuke getting his ass kicked, 1st hokage gave him a jutsu out of nowhere. Like giving a child a candy bar. That's how senseless it is.

    Both offered powerups to characters.

    Oh, and naruto can float now. Why? An old strong guy gave him powers to beat kaguya. Yeah, good story eh?
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Bolster's Avatar
    Status
    Bolster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    320
    Location
    Turtle Rock
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    One piece > HxH > Naruto > Bleach
    Might try One Piece but how they draw is not my preference. Friends convince me not to judge it by how its drawn.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,602
    Location
    Dressrosa
    PM me if you want to VS on
    showdown :)
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolster View Post
    Might try One Piece but how they draw is not my preference. Friends convince me not to judge it by how its drawn.
    You should. It's better than HxH IMO but not by a huge gap. Yes you shouldn't judge the art. :P If you decide on starting OP, feel free to VM me.
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Thunder Ghost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    160
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    One piece > HxH > Naruto > Bleach
    Naruto>HxH

    Who makes more cash?
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,602
    Location
    Dressrosa
    PM me if you want to VS on
    showdown :)
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Ghost View Post
    Naruto>HxH

    Who makes more cash?
    That's total proof that you're Aqeel96. Whenever you're not online, Aqeel96 is. You guys both have the EXACT same reasonings as to supporting "Naruto>HxH", and both reasonings are completely stupid so it's not much of coincidence. Both Thunder Ghost & Aqeel96 have their VM msg. deactivated. You guys view each other profiles and mine quite often. There's so many connections, it's laughable.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Thunder Ghost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    160
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    That's total proof that you're Aqeel96. Whenever you're not online, Aqeel96 is. You guys both have the EXACT same reasonings as to supporting "Naruto>HxH", and both reasonings are completely stupid so it's not much of coincidence. Both Thunder Ghost & Aqeel96 have their VM msg. deactivated. You guys view each other profiles and mine quite often. There's so many connections, it's laughable.
    Just cut the crap
    Always quoting me and accusing me
    Its not even funny anymore
    So what if my VM is disabled? Only friends can post VMs on my profile

    As to the point of topic
    Naruto sells more
    People wont buy something if its not good

    Take justin bieber as an example
    He is probably the richest singer and one of the most popular singer but other people will claim otherwise

    They hate him because their favourite singer is not at justin biebers level
    Just like you hate naruto because its more popular than hxh

    You are a prime example of a hater
    So what if naruto is rip off of dbz? So what if it is a rip off hxh?
    Does Togashi care? Does Akira care? Then why do you care?

    Togashi and Akira are very happy that they managed to inspire the next generstion

    Kishimoto does it out of respect
    Togashi has claimed that Meruem is based of Cell
    Why arent you making of Meruem? Thats cause you like hxh more and you dont want to make fun of it

    Bleach is also a rip off of YYH
    Why arent you making fun of that? Thats cause you like bleach and dont want to make fun of it

    You are just hating on naruto for stupid reasons as well
    So what if dead people come back? Genkai from YYH came back but i guess you never really cared about that didnt you?
    Kite was reborn into an ant and technically he was brought back but i dont see you poking on that

    You just dont like naruto and you are finding reasons to make fun of it and whats worse is that you still read it

    Just because you make fun of naruto it wont change the fact that it is superior to hxh and people like naruto more
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Bolster's Avatar
    Status
    Bolster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    320
    Location
    Turtle Rock
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Profit-wise maybe.

    But i think nobody will judge an anime's greatness by sheer reason alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Ghost View Post
    Just cut the crap
    Always quoting me and accusing me
    Its not even funny anymore
    So what if my VM is disabled? Only friends can post VMs on my profile

    As to the point of topic
    Naruto sells more
    People wont buy something if its not good

    Take justin bieber as an example
    He is probably the richest singer and one of the most popular singer but other people will claim otherwise

    They hate him because their favourite singer is not at justin biebers level
    Just like you hate naruto because its more popular than hxh

    You are a prime example of a hater
    So what if naruto is rip off of dbz? So what if it is a rip off hxh?
    Does Togashi care? Does Akira care? Then why do you care?

    Togashi and Akira are very happy that they managed to inspire the next generstion

    Kishimoto does it out of respect
    Togashi has claimed that Meruem is based of Cell
    Why arent you making of Meruem? Thats cause you like hxh more and you dont want to make fun of it

    Bleach is also a rip off of YYH
    Why arent you making fun of that? Thats cause you like bleach and dont want to make fun of it

    You are just hating on naruto for stupid reasons as well
    So what if dead people come back? Genkai from YYH came back but i guess you never really cared about that didnt you?
    Kite was reborn into an ant and technically he was brought back but i dont see you poking on that

    You just dont like naruto and you are finding reasons to make fun of it and whats worse is that you still read it

    Just because you make fun of naruto it wont change the fact that it is superior to hxh and people like naruto more
     
         

  19. #19
    Member 3 Tomoe Rinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    3 Tomoe Rinnegan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    701
    Location
    New York, U.S
    Status: 攻撃巨人
     

    Re: Hunter x hunter 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Opiuchus05 View Post
    I like HxH but what's so good about it?
    It's a little overrated
    The characters
    The animation
    The arcs
    The dynamic relationship between Killua and Gon
    The pacing (was a little off at the beginning but is better now)
    The fight scenes

    It's a fantastic reboot.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •