31 15.20%

64 31.37%

95 46.57%
Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    The Blue Blade of Konaha Sage of the Force's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I like how Deidara thinks he killed sasuke...I guess when you're resurrected you're not updated on current events....lol I predict sasori is gona b all confused when he sees garra alive

Do you guys think kabuto is going to summon more people that he's resurrected or he's going to fight with his own power?

Last edited by Mugiwara; 10-16-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 514 Predictions and 513 Discussion

i really think that old man oonoki will be dead at the and off this battle he will win against deidara but not really because deidara is really dead so old men will die in the end and the is going to happen something that deidara will not interfere any more in the future probably old man will do something in that case like the third hokage did with the 1 and 2 hokage but not using the same technique something like that and there may be caught the 8 tailed after these battels but naruto wont and kabuto will not get the zetsu.kabuto is the real badass right here i think honestly i think he will screw madara in the end.JUST MY THOUGHTS.

Status
    This user has no status.

Fun times, but why didn't Kabuto bring the rest of his Zombie crew?

2 tailed beasts together especially mega tailed bests could wipe the floor with Kabuto and Diedara, not to mentioned the T-Kage & his main men.

I bet Gaara is on the island finding Naruto, but wouldn't Kishi have shown us that?

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

3/5

I guess the chapter is quite funny. Kishi, what the hell are you thinking about flying ninjas? Its too lame. Next manga is gonna be worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of the Force View Post
    Do you guys think kabuto is going to summon more people that he's resurrected or he's going to fight with his own power?
    He'll need to summon all the Akatsuki members to fight the elite shinobis on the tortoise. I guess Kabuto is over-confident. This might be the end for him, who knows?(deep inside my heart, i really wish. no offence to kabuto fans:DPeace)

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Yeaaah cant wait to see itachi back i mean these summonings are not the same as orochimarus these arent fully controled and maybe strong like originals. witch means itachi will act as himself so he will talk to naruto and eventually to sasuke if he comes to the island to fight naruto.

with his sumonings he can maybe beat naruto and bee ,, cause itachis amaterasu is pretty dangerous and nagatos rinnegan should also be there.

so back then we saw kabuto summoning 7 ninjas but he told he could summon more so :confused::confused: whats gone happen

5/5 cause its moving faster not like last week

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    3/5

I guess the chapter is quite funny. Kishi, what the hell are you thinking about flying ninjas? Its too lame. Next manga is gonna be worth reading.

He'll need to summon all the Akatsuki members to fight the elite shinobis on the tortoise. I guess Kabuto is over-confident. This might be the end for him, who knows?(deep inside my heart, i really wish. no offence to kabuto fans:DPeace)
    yeah the odds seems stacked against kabutos favor, but we never know. kakuzu is a pretty dangerous summon! maybe on of the most dangerous except itachi maybe. all the elements + extra life. he is like mario with a giant mushroom and a fireflower

Status
    Mar 2010
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

i just realised something when naruto find's out why he is realy there he is gona be pissed so much that it will be intresting to see what he is gona do cuz nobody on the island will be able to stop him doing his own thing.

btw kishi is nuts to draw a real thing lol but it was soo funny lol
    i like this chapter very much and i am sad cuz i have to wait a whole week for the next one

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    i just realised something when naruto find's out why he is realy there he is gona be pissed so much that it will be intresting to see what he is gona do cuz nobody on the island will be able to stop him doing his own thing.

btw kishi is nuts to draw a real thing lol but it was soo funny lol
    i like this chapter very much and i am sad cuz i have to wait a whole week for the next one
    haha kishi is "nuts". nice unintentional wordplay :D anyway. I think/hope that Naruto stays inside and we get to see the abilities Yamato seemingly have hidden for us. maybe that dude motoi knows some slick moves too. and who is gonna take care of that giant serpent? manda v2 is certainly no snake, and more like a serpent.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I think Sasori and Hidan will end up taking on everyone on the island leaving Naruto to Itachi and Nagato. I also believe that Sasuke or Madara will fight Gaara. I'm sure Madara is not just going to trust that Kabuto will not betray and probably will appear on the island once Kabuto vs. Naruto is over.

Status
    This user has no status.

...another thing,

If Kabuto were to summon Itachi or Nagato, their eyes have been taken out!!!

Would they still have their eyes & original powers??? Maybe we'll also get to see who that last summons was ... perhaps the 4th or naruto's mom with her power to restrain the 9tails?

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by deluxhollatme View Post
    I think Sasori and Hidan will end up taking on everyone on the island leaving Naruto to Itachi and Nagato. I also believe that Sasuke or Madara will fight Gaara. I'm sure Madara is not just going to trust that Kabuto will not betray and probably will appear on the island once Kabuto vs. Naruto is over.
    well hidan is technically alive.. gaara against sasuke is a good matchup for gaara. he can block out his amaterasu, but his susano'o might be tricky though.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

HEll its a nice chapter .. i like the animals hhh

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

DEIDARA IS BACK! :D awesomeeeee

And now we are going to see how strong os the Tsuchikage, and maybe, some flashbacks of Oonoki and Deidara :D

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Great chapter, can't believe Naruto is so oblivious to whats going on, like come on, how could he not of heard that Gigantic Jelly Fish explosion?

Kabuto seems to be really strong if he is going to go after the 8 and 9 tails alone, same with Deidara, he could have easily killed Sasuke but Kishimoto wants to save him T_T!! Can't wait for next weeks chapter, to see how strong the old man really is, and perhaps to see if Deidara is on his level. Interesting stuff, I think maybe Kabuto will try to explain himself and all, and maybe even summon all Akatsuki members to take down 8 & 9 tails, perhaps Kisame will be back eheh. but I think hachibi will be dieing pretty quick.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice Chapter
    Im sure that there is something that kabuto is hiding..
    Hes not just gonna go in running and thinking hes gonna beat to of the strongest jinchurikkis.
    What if he uses the summoning of hes...the one that scared madara
    the summoning is either minato or the sage of six paths 0_0

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dvonherz View Post
    ...another thing,

If Kabuto were to summon Itachi or Nagato, their eyes have been taken out!!!

Would they still have their eyes & original powers??? Maybe we'll also get to see who that last summons was ... perhaps the 4th or naruto's mom with her power to restrain the 9tails?
    this is a soul sommoning so it should be with the sharingan but about the rinegan i dont know cause im not sure if madara implanted it in nagato ( then it would be without rinegan)

hehe that would be really bad if he lets naruto fight his father ... the 4th hokage is pretty strong so kabuto gets a hell of elite ninjas

Quote Originally Posted by aconjunto View Post
    DEIDARA IS BACK! :D awesomeeeee

And now we are going to see how strong os the Tsuchikage, and maybe, some flashbacks of Oonoki and Deidara :D
    lol and kabuto flashbacks (they forgot about him) and yamato

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Great chapter, can't believe Naruto is so oblivious to whats going on, like come on, how could he not of heard that Gigantic Jelly Fish explosion?

Kabuto seems to be really strong if he is going to go after the 8 and 9 tails alone, same with Deidara, he could have easily killed Sasuke but Kishimoto wants to save him T_T!! Can't wait for next weeks chapter, to see how strong the old man really is, and perhaps to see if Deidara is on his level. Interesting stuff, I think maybe Kabuto will try to explain himself and all, and maybe even summon all Akatsuki members to take down 8 & 9 tails, perhaps Kisame will be back eheh. but I think hachibi will be dieing pretty quick.
    its not that deidara couldnt kill sasuke its more the akatsuki curse ... i mean everyone there is dying stupidly

hidan cant see 1000 paper bombs or shikamaru turning blood on hidans scythe
    kakuzu cant avoid or see naruto but 2 episodes before he can sense a bird flying behind them
    itachi lets himself killed by sasuke .. just like sasori
    and much more

i hope kabuto defeats naruto and bee so sasuke gets pissed off hhhh:D or itachi makes his move

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

good chapter, finaly some humor again, story is not slow anymore, looks like we are going to have at least 2 big fights at the same time again, that has been a while (I'm thinking, oro vs third, and gara vs naruto at the time)

to reply on some people,

1) I think kabuto is going to summon more dead akasuki members, seems to be his bigest angle of attack, and the best way to deal with numbers and I do think that he himself is also prety powerfull.

2) deidara might have some part of his personality in check but that's only because kabuto put a different seal in deidara's head then oro did at the time. so I assume that if he is going to use itachi against any shinobi he is going to use a "complete control" seal on him, because he must know that itachi sees madara as his enemy

The Blue Blade of Konaha Sage of the Force's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I laugh kabuto summons akatsuki but then itachi and nagato go rogue and start helping naruto......sigh I want kabuto to die personally but I have a feeling kishi isnt done with him yet...I have a feeling 8 tails will sacrifice himself to save naruto

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Wheres Gaara? I hope he shows up and get revenge on Deidara for capturing him. Awesome chapter! Did not expect for Kabuto to find Naruto so fast.

Very much looking forward for next week and see how much of a badass the old man really is.
    4/5

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    omg and old man is pretty badass for being a flying midget.
    yeh its every midgets dream to look down on everyone, that's y he worked so hard to learn how to fly.

P.S.
    he really didn't learn to fly he just bones tinker-bell every now and again.

:rofl:

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

since when can ninjas fly? They just flew and didnt even explain it i was like wtf they just write float below them.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    I hope that happens, I've been waiting to see Gaara in action for a while now.
    I dont think Gaara will fight for now why would they risk 2 of the 5 kages?
    I want to see Gaara fight to but i dont think it will happen so soon.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    since when can ninjas fly? They just flew and didnt even explain it i was like wtf they just write float below them.
    just wait. they clearly showed that they needed the touch of the old midget man too fly so it is clearly some sort of jutsu. might even bee a kekken genkai. who knows. they cannot explain everything in one time. at least a few chapters before bashing it

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    good chapter, finaly some humor again, story is not slow anymore, looks like we are going to have at least 2 big fights at the same time again, that has been a while (I'm thinking, oro vs third, and gara vs naruto at the time)

to reply on some people,

1) I think kabuto is going to summon more dead akasuki members, seems to be his bigest angle of attack, and the best way to deal with numbers and I do think that he himself is also prety powerfull.

2) deidara might have some part of his personality in check but that's only because kabuto put a different seal in deidara's head then oro did at the time. so I assume that if he is going to use itachi against any shinobi he is going to use a "complete control" seal on him, because he must know that itachi sees madara as his enemy
    For the Bold part I agree, I was thinking the same thing too (Great minds think alike :P)

We actually don't know what Kabuto's true intentions are... Which side he is on and depending on that he will use the corresponding tag... A full control one on Itachi and Nagato if he wants to use them against naruto and co... or even half control tag (like diedara) if he wants them to actually fight in favor of Naruto and Co... u just never know with Kabuto.. he is always so mysterious even whn with Oro...

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    For the Bold part I agree, I was thinking the same thing too (Great minds think alike :P)

We actually don't know what Kabuto's true intentions are... Which side he is on and depending on that he will use the corresponding tag... A full control one on Itachi and Nagato if he wants to use them against naruto and co... or even half control tag (like diedara) if he wants them to actually fight in favor of Naruto and Co... u just never know with Kabuto.. he is always so mysterious even whn with Oro...
    hehe, it's nice to have someone likeminded around these forums

and true, we still have no idea of what kabuto's goals are and thus where his loyalty lies. it seems to me that he is still mostly about gathering intell. he asked madara to show him one of his bigest secrets befor he would go out to capture naruto and Bee. if madara didn't want to show he would just have gone himself as he originaly intended, but kabuto managed to convince him by showing that he already knew more then madara thought he knew.
    and personaly I don't think kabuto is getting of that island (turtoise) with either naruto or Bee captured, I think he is just there to gather more intel on them and perhaps capture yamato, right befor he betrays madara. he did say he was interested in yamato.

and just one more thing, naruto is being a dumbass again, who sends out shinobi on an S-rank mission just to study the ecology of an island and determine the gender of the animals there

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»