Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got suspended, oh you got
    suspended

A new adventure : Iwagakure.

Being in the Otogakure borderlands , Sasori decides to give a slight observation the village , for the last time. "Huuuh, that was like the longest dream I've ever had." Clearing his head from those thoughts , Sasori tilts his head and sighs. "This world..." He bents his knees and jumps , and this way he starts his new journey.

-12 hours to the Hidden Stone-

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

Re: A new adventure : Iwagakure.

Coming from here

After travelling for quite some time, Dean had made his way to the Rock Village. Their borderlands, quiet. Dean scanned the area for any Iwagakurians, yet he found none. After looking for a while, Dean saw a man in the distance, or at least he though it was one. He walked closer to the man, staying cautious in doing so. One could never know who was around here. Looking at the man, Dean could see no headband that showed he had been from a village.

"Hey, you! What are you doing here?"

Dean adjusted his hair whilst speaking to the man, who he kept his eye on the man.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    suspended

Quote Originally Posted by -L- View Post
    Coming from here

After travelling for quite some time, Dean had made his way to the Rock Village. Their borderlands, quiet. Dean scanned the area for any Iwagakurians, yet he found none. After looking for a while, Dean saw a man in the distance, or at least he though it was one. He walked closer to the man, staying cautious in doing so. One could never know who was around here. Looking at the man, Dean could see no headband that showed he had been from a village.

"Hey, you! What are you doing here?"

Dean adjusted his hair whilst speaking to the man, who he kept his eye on the man.
    Sasori had some time that he had arrived in the land of Earth. No one was there , so Sasori was just waiting for someone to show up. He was scared to sneak in the village without the Iwagakure ninjas' knowledge, after all , it is a very strong village. Hearing some footsteps, Sasori saw a guy who was approaching him. He was kinda tall , green eyes and brown hair. "Hey, you! What are you doing here?". Sasori stared at him for a while and responded. "I suppose ... you are in the same position as me. Sasori gets close to the man and speaks again. I do not wish to respond your question.

Last edited by Klad; 07-08-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

As Minato makes his way back from the borderlands after having encountered yet another visitor to the hidden stone, he notices two more. Two shinobi at once was a formidable task, but Minato did not think that he would need any help to take out these two if they indeed proved to be trouble some. It was doubtful though.

"Hello there, welcome to Iwagakure no Sato. May I ask what the nature of your visit is?"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Vēx View Post
    As Minato makes his way back from the borderlands after having encountered yet another visitor to the hidden stone, he notices two more. Two shinobi at once was a formidable task, but Minato did not think that he would need any help to take out these two if they indeed proved to be trouble some. It was doubtful though.

"Hello there, welcome to Iwagakure no Sato. May I ask what the nature of your visit is?"
    As Sasori responded to the mysterious man , he noticed another one coming near them. It was a fairly tall yellow/spiky haired ninja. He had an Iwagakure headband , and his face looked more than serious. Gazing at the Iwa nin's eyes, Sasori noticed how determined he is to protect this village.

Once hearing those words, Sasori observed the terrain for a while for some reason, and in the end, he said "I have come in peace. Despite what he said , Sasori was still insecure wether those words would suffice in making the Iwa nin think that Sasori actually means no harm at all.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

Quote Originally Posted by Klad View Post

Sasori had some time that he had arrived in the land of Earth. No one was there , so Sasori was just waiting for someone to show up. He was scared to sneak in the village without the Iwagakure ninjas' knowledge, after all , it is a very strong village. Hearing some footsteps, Sasori saw a guy who was approaching him. He was kinda tall , green eyes and brown hair. "Hey, you! What are you doing here?". Sasori stared at him for a while and responded. "I suppose ... you are in the same position as me. Sasori gets close to the man and speaks again. I do not wish to respond your question.

Dean reacted as he would usually, he wasn't one for playing games.

"Oh well then, suit yourself."

Just as he spoke, a man approached them. Based on the headband he was wearing, he was most definitely from Iwagakure. As he spoke, and asked for their motives, the odd guy answered asying he comes in peace. What would Dean say? Well, pretty much the same. He wanted to join the village, one where he could grow and become than he already is.

"I came here to join your ranks in Iwagakure. So one could say both me and this guy over here, are here to join. Is there any way we could?"

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

Coming from here.

That tavern was terribly dull...but I guess now is as good a time as ever to start my trip around the world. I will visit the stone people first. Penguin, who still wore his scratched out headband on his bicep, made his way to the land of stone in an attempt to gain some knowledge, and possibly meet a friend or two.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

As Minato converses with the two strangers, he notices a third stranger arrive. He first adresses the first two travelers first, then the final traveler. He has a bored expression on his face.

Hmm you, guy who wants to join Iwa, follow me. Red hair, you can come tour the village if you wish.

As the new comer arrives, Minato would address him as well.

"And what's your business here in Iwagakure no Sato?"

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

My business in Iwagakure no Sato? Well, let me tell you my story. I have been a member of Amegakure no Sato for a year and a month, give or take some days. It was a great village, but things didn't work out. I bear no ill will towards the rain, but I couldn't stay. While in Amegakure no Sato, Sado and Bruce talked about a great village...Iwagakure. So, I decided to come here in hopes of benefiting the village and restoring it's former glory.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    suspended

As Minato converses with the two strangers, he notices a third stranger arrive. He first adresses the first two travelers first, then the final traveler. He has a bored expression on his face.

Hmm you, guy who wants to join Iwa, follow me. Red hair, you can come tour the village if you wish.

As the new comer arrives, Minato would address him as well.

"And what's your business here in Iwagakure no Sato?"
    Sasori slightly smiled as he heard his words. He was curious to see how the village hidden in the stone is really like, and the perfect chance finally came. Sasori's wish to be part of Iwagakure is slowly being completed.

"Uh-huh, yes I would like to."

He then approached the Iwa nin and waited for him to guide, then he saw another one stepping closer. He had an Amegakure headband, though it was scratched .

One after another...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Minato motions for them to follow as he leads them all into the village. As Minato walks, he hands the ones who want to join an application sheet and waits for them to it out.

http://narutobase.net/forums/member.php?u=93983

Fill out the apps and PM them to Dawan please.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BettaDenDem<3

Comin from here

After a long journey, i finally arrive at the place i wanted to go Iwagakure, a completly different village from Kumogakure, except the rocky terrains and the mountains everything is different from Kumo, Kumo had forests, plain fields, water sources like lakes etc. But in this place you can rarely find any water source, and there are only a few plain fields, it's a great change, i think that now i know the answer that why most of the strongest Earth users are from Iwa, this place is quite good and i think that i will have a good time here. After walking and while and gazing the village, i finally notice a yellow haired man with a Iwagakure headband and three others without one, it was obvious, they wanted to join Iwagakure like me. After thinking several things on my head like can i make new friends here or what is the personality these shinobis, are they friendly and strong enough i finally let out a small sigh and walk towards the group while smirking and after i see each of them in the eyes i finally talk to the yellow haired Iwagakure shinobi.

"Hi there Iwagakure shinobi, i'm Kenpachi "Mandalore" Zaraki and with your kage's permission i would like to join this village since i always wanted to try something new and fun, i think that this village is just the right one, since i introduced myself i would also like to know your name, please." After saying this while smiling the whole time i finally stroll my eyes and focus them into the other shinobis standing them behind the yellow haired man.

"Hello there peeps, i assume you came here to join Iwagakure too like me ? you heard my name when i introduced myself earlier, so why not be friendly and introduce me your names too."

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your time. Penguin heads north west.

12 Hours to Konoha.