102 49.04%
Page 14 of 17 « First ... 41011121314151617 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 514 Discussion/ 515 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    SUPER POST!!

im not sure he wants to kill sasuke... i think he either wants him for the same reason orochimaru wanted him.. because he knows the life steal jutsu and wants to take his body, or... maybe something else that none of us could possibly imagine. but i def dont think its to kill him. he said he needs a "YOUNG,LIVING UCHIHA" so he def wants sasuke alive. just imo.

this is one of the most sickening parts in the anime for me.
    when sasuke did the pile driver on naruto's head and broke his neck i about pucked in my mouth. sasuke is an HOLE. imo.
    Yea maybe kabuto wants too look deeper into ninjutsu with the sharingan.. also that pile driver is one of sasuke's favorite moves lol.. he used it on oro in the forest of death too!!!

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

nice episode dude, naruto will rescue yamato this coming episode by his new jutsu "the teleportation jutsu!!!... mmmmm.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zapp42823 View Post
    nice episode dude, naruto will rescue yamato this coming episode by his new jutsu "the teleportation jutsu!!!... mmmmm.
    its not teleportation hes just super fast

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaniac View Post
    Unexpected chapter...yamato taken hostage

Madara has both sharingan and rinegan....that awesome....

Kabuto looked ridiculous in the form of snake...........................

And I think Orochimaru has taken over Kabuto.....

In frame 5-6 on page 7.... yamato says......that voice.........that snake ...and kabutomaru replies... we meet again yamato...

what you guys think.
    C'mon Man, don't you remember that Yamato was an experiment done by Orochimaru and Kabuto? Also, in the manga where Yamato dressed up as Sasori of the sands (the puppet master) and went to the Bridge of Earth and Sky with Naruto and Sakura, he met with Kabuto. Also, when Yamato led Naruto and Sakura into one of Orochimaru's hidden lairs to find Sasuke, he captured Kabuto with his wood techniques. The other time they all ran into Kabuto in the forest, and I cannot remember if Yamato was there or not.
    Kabuto was with Orochimaru long enough to know Yamato and he has run into him a couple times since then. They have a long history of knowing each other so this was not anything new.

Last edited by Daien; 10-29-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Daien View Post
    C'mon Man, don't you remember that Yamato was an experiment done by Orochimaru and Kabuto? Also, in the manga where Yamato dressed up as Sasori of the sands (the puppet master) and went to the Bridge of Earth and Sky with Naruto and Sakura, he met with Kabuto. Also, when Yamato led Naruto and Sakura into one of Orochimaru's hidden lairs to find Sasuke, he captured Kabuto with his wood techniques. The other time they all ran into Kabuto in the forest, and I cannot remember if Yamato was there or not.
    Kabuto was with Orochimaru long enough to know Yamato and he has run into him a couple times since then. They have a long history of knowing each other so this was not anything new.
    Actually Orochimaru worked solo for that experiment because Kabuto was not even born yet. But you are right, Yamato met with Kabuto on the bridge, then later on when Kabuto had implanted part of Oro in himself and during the pein arc was on the hunt for Kabuto, accompanied by Anko.

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    I believe Kabuto's real intention was delaying Madara. He stopped Madara from attacking the hosts, so they actually gained some more time to escape. Bringing Yamato might have several reasons, such as using him as an excuse, making Yamato know Madara's power then let him escape or really steal his dna.

I believe Kabuto has an agenda different than helping Madara to get Sasuke. He gave intel book about Akatsuki to Naruto, he let those Konoha ninjas find Madara's hideout, now he delayed Madara from his quest.
    I'd have to agree with you there. Kabuto is the most motivationally twisted character (I believe Masashi Kishimoto had Kabuto physically twisted mostly as a metaphor for his internal problems). From losing his parents at a young age, to growing up in Konoha, to being used/abused by Sasori of the red sand, to forming an odd subserviant alliance with Orochimaru (more to serve his own purposes than his outward devotion to Orochimaru), to taking over/being taken over by Orochimaru's powers, this guy has had a lot of stuff to deal with. He is probably dealing with Schizophrenic Paranoia on some level, but he seems to keep it all together without ever revealing his true intentions.

Does he love the Leaf? Does he love Orochimaru? Does he love experimenting on helpless mutants? Does he love power? Does he love Madara? Does he love only himself? ... I believe he is either confused, or he has been secretly in the service of some greater cause the whole time without directly letting anyone know.

Academy Student GrannyluvsNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

My guess on the coming magna series is that we will be seeing more Kakaski, team 7, getting together to rescue Yamato. Kakaski will teach Naruto to use his powers, since he was a pupil of the 4th. I wonder if Kabuto will discover that zetsu gave Itachi a disease and disclose it to Susake at the right time, to cause issues with Madara. Alot to think about.......Can't wait.

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    im not saying this to be mean, but quite a few people here are clueless.
    i dont know why i started writing on here, hoping that you guys would actually read my posts, the way i read yours...
    i got inspired by some of the few thinkers on here, I guess.

madara is madara. he even said so while killing konan!
    why would he declare it so firmly to a person he just killed if it was a lie?
    are you an idiot? thats not what bad guys do. bad guys tell their secrets because they are dying for someone to share the burden with.
    madara is madara get over it.

and the reason his sharingan is always active, i realized, is because it IS an EMS. he doesnt have to turn it on or off and worry about his eyes fading, they are eternal. anyone who still believes that madara/tobi is someone other than madara, you are being very foolish. tobi is obviously his disguise. (the 4th knew he was madara, kabuto knew he was madara, itachi knew he was madara, and kisame knew he was madara.) wakeup!

also, kabuto is NOT weak. he got hit by a rasengan in the gut and ALMOST took the whole hit without dropping, which is more than i can say for anyone else thats gotten tagged by one. he has been THE trickiest ninja in the entire series.
    he has played and used just about everyone he has come across.
    he has been a powerful force in the series the entire time. try to realize the truth of that. if you dont like him, well no sweat, but at least recognize the skillz.

yamato did not escape, he did not trick kabuto, that is not a clone.
    if you were paying attention or had read my post, you wouldve noticed that yamato used his last second to push motoi out of the way. he did not realize that he was the target all along. he is captured, deal with it. i BELIEVE that naruto can save him. if anyone can. "god speed tenzo"

i agree with the earlier statement, made by zombie i think, about having half a brain before you type in one of your one-line, idiotic replies.
    can ANYONE here offer me some valid discussion on what happened and what will happen?
    I totally agree with you man. People on here are pretty clueless. It's as if they have not read the entire series, maybe they just read one every 6 months and then feel like typing about it.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

maaaaaan, the wait is unbearable. Come out with the new issure already

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    Actually Orochimaru worked solo for that experiment because Kabuto was not even born yet. But you are right, Yamato met with Kabuto on the bridge, then later on when Kabuto had implanted part of Oro in himself and during the pein arc was on the hunt for Kabuto, accompanied by Anko.
    You are right, sorry about that.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I think madara keeps the sharingan is to get naruto into a genjutsu so it would be easier to capture him .. or he would send kabuto to capture naruto.. i think kabuto will fail and him failing madara would have to capture naruto but wouldnt be easy or kabuto would succeed on capturing naruto and having madara using his sharingan to get naruto in the genjutsu but i think naruto would use the sage six of paths seal and fight madara and escape the genjutsu

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

why the hell did you have to go and post it again? couldnt you just say my name and say it was long? or have put the whole thing in a spoiler box? and why is your signature not in a spoiler box? i love it, dont get me wrong. i like the other one with them in the woods as well. but everytime you post i have to skip past it like omg. and seriously your signature is bigger than your posts :P

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyluvsNaruto View Post
    My guess on the coming magna series is that we will be seeing more Kakaski, team 7, getting together to rescue Yamato. Kakaski will teach Naruto to use his powers, since he was a pupil of the 4th. I wonder if Kabuto will discover that zetsu gave Itachi a disease and disclose it to Susake at the right time, to cause issues with Madara. Alot to think about.......Can't wait.
    Where does it say in the manga that it was zetsu who gave itachi the disease ?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

madara is a has many theorys people here have many theorys of madara madara can say who he is at one time point than turning out to be someone else

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    Where does it say in the manga that it was zetsu who gave itachi the disease ?
    JMAN YOU ARE THE MAN!!
    I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post.
    I was like, wtf? Does he know something I don't? :flaw:

I would think that using the MS over and over again started to kill Itachi.
    Maybe using susanoo? Look what happened to Sasuke when he tried to use susanoo on Kakashi. He had over done it and he was going blind and was in massive pain and it powered off. Madara had to come and transport him out. Thats what comes of using MS without EMS right? Itachi never got EMS so it started to blind him, and poisoned him, and eventually helped him die. At least thats how I interpreted Itachi being sick...

And i love your Jiraiya pictures. i would recommend using spoiler tags to keep them from being displayed at all times. but do what you like.
    free breast exam. hehe. i will miss his carefree perverted attitude. he would have to be in my top 5 favorite characters.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

itachi got the sickness on his own lol

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

:flaw: @ Zetsu giving Itachi the disease
    Hopefully Kishi can clear things up in the upcoming chapters.

Status
    This user has no status.

Awww, so long Yamato. He doesn't stand a chance now. What is Naruto going to do when he finds out because the idiot adults wouldn't let him fight, his team leader is now dead. Jeez, they call naruto stupid. From what I have seen, I doubt Yamato is getting out of this one...maybe Madara will make him fight sasuke as a test for his new EMS... at least then he'd go out with a bang and we'd get to see sasuke's new powers/EMS.... But still, I never expected Yamato to go down so easily.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Hi to all naruto fanatic.. I'm so excited to read the next episode chapter 515.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Awww, so long Yamato. He doesn't stand a chance now. What is Naruto going to do when he finds out because the idiot adults wouldn't let him fight, his team leader is now dead. Jeez, they call naruto stupid. From what I have seen, I doubt Yamato is getting out of this one...maybe Madara will make him fight sasuke as a test for his new EMS... at least then he'd go out with a bang and we'd get to see sasuke's new powers/EMS.... But still, I never expected Yamato to go down so easily.
    Naruto is going to get pissed that they didn't tell him what was going on. Naruto is far from stupid maybe alittle slow.. but not stupid. I wish Madara would let Sasuke fight Yamato.. but he is going to let Kabuto experiment on him and make more stronger, realer, replicas of the 1st.

Last edited by Mystikk******; 10-30-2010 at 08:34 AM.