Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

Re: Am i the only one that thinks that The Dark Night Rises was terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    I liked it, I thought it was a little longer than it needed to be but it was cool.
    I felt it dragged a little as well.

Status
    Jul 2012
    NERP

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    as a movie, Avegers is mediocre at best though for a fan of the comics it ofc is very good
    Your opinion.

but idgas about that because I'm not a comic book fan so I just evaluate the quality of the movie and Nolans movies easily roflstomp the Avengers or Spiderman (in more or less every category from plot to acting) and the critics agree
    Your opinion, and no, critics don't agree. The Avengers has a 92% rating on RT while TDKR has an 88%. CinemaScore gave the Avengers an A+ while TDKR was given an A. Let's not forget how the Avengers not only wrecked TDKR in the Box Office, it broke world records. The Avengers also more than doubled TDKR in awards received.

I don't know why you bothered to include Spiderman in this.

personal preference for comic book accuracy has absolutely nothing to do with what I want to say
    Personal preference for movies has everything to do with what you are trying to say though. Because everything you've said thus far is unbacked opinion.

how to put this mmmmmmmmmmm ... I can't really find good examples so I'll go with the first that came to my mind: TDKtrilogy is more like Inception while Avengers is more like transformers except you have no annoying parents (though you have Thor's absolutely atrocious accent)
    More opinions.

the avengers is a good comic book movie but the the movies from the Nolan trilogy are simply good MOVIES
    More opinions.

i you still don't get it let me type another similar case: Harry potter is a great movie for the fans of the book while Lord Of The Ring is just a superb movie overall. Period.
    Not a good analogy. LOTR movies are the Greatest movies of all time, pitting Harry Potter against it is just unfair.

Good boy
    Status
    May 2014
    ----

Yes, you are.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Somebody is Banehurt

Page 2 of 2 « First 12