Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Are Free
     



    Skulduggery vs ???

    I'm Bored. All out Unofficial

    Skulduggery bio, "Darkness" in sig.

    Mid Range?
    Plain Grassy Field? - with a pebble somewhere.

    If you want something different just gimme a shout
    z.z post your bio and choose who takes the first move.
    It'd be cool if you reply a bunch, but I'm not really bothered >.>
     
         

  2. #2
    Akasha's Avatar
    Status
    Akasha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Can I take this? If yes, Akasha bio and I'd like to make the first move
     
         

  3. #3
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Are Free
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Go for it ^_^
     
         

  4. #4
    Akasha's Avatar
    Status
    Akasha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Go for it ^_^
    Finally to try out this bio!

    Upon seeing and well sensing the life force of her newly found opponent, Akasha started to gather doton chakra within her body as she performed sequence which consists of exactly two hand seals. With the seals performed, a portal opponent above the man made of bones. From the portal, heavy, thick and adhesive mud started to fall.

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.


    With the mud falling onto the man, Akasha performed a single seal as she made two walls of earth emerge around the man. One to his left and one to his right. The walls would once formed, start to get closer to each other as to crash him.

    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.


    Forming of two walls was followed by two kunais which have explosive tags attached to them. One aimed at his forehead and the other one aimed at his stomach.


    +10 to all techniques either being Elemental nin or basic Nin because of her being apart of Valentine.
     
         

  5. #5
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Are Free
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
    Finally to try out this bio!

    Upon seeing and well sensing the life force of her newly found opponent, Akasha started to gather doton chakra within her body as she performed sequence which consists of exactly two hand seals. With the seals performed, a portal opponent above the man made of bones. From the portal, heavy, thick and adhesive mud started to fall.

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.


    With the mud falling onto the man, Akasha performed a single seal as she made two walls of earth emerge around the man. One to his left and one to his right. The walls would once formed, start to get closer to each other as to crash him.

    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.


    Forming of two walls was followed by two kunais which have explosive tags attached to them. One aimed at his forehead and the other one aimed at his stomach.


    +10 to all techniques either being Elemental nin or basic Nin because of her being apart of Valentine.
    Glad to be the one you test it on xD Cool Character and a Valentine


    Skulduggery sees the female on the opposite side of him, for some reason she performs two hand seals and he thinks to himself, 'not again...'. The area around him becomes shadowed by something, he looksup and sees the gloopy mud appear from no where, "Randomly attacked again, it's this Bloody skull face I tell you." A Vortex of Electricity suddenly surrounds him and grows high in the form of a Dragon head, splitting and ripping through the mud which falls to either side of him, the two pillars of earth come into contact with the lightning around him as well and are easily destroyed. It then shoots forward straight towards Akasha knocking the Tagged Kunai aside.

    Skulduggery places his left hand on his hat to keep it on, he grips the hilt of his blade with right hand which is tied on the right side of his hip. He then dashes forward, running towards the Valentine (he doesn't know this or else that's metagaming, just another way of saying Akasha on my part xP).

    (Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

     
         

  6. #6
    Akasha's Avatar
    Status
    Akasha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Glad to be the one you test it on xD Cool Character and a Valentine


    Skulduggery sees the female on the opposite side of him, for some reason she performs two hand seals and he thinks to himself, 'not again...'. The area around him becomes shadowed by something, he looksup and sees the gloopy mud appear from no where, "Randomly attacked again, it's this Bloody skull face I tell you." A Vortex of Electricity suddenly surrounds him and grows high in the form of a Dragon head, splitting and ripping through the mud which falls to either side of him, the two pillars of earth come into contact with the lightning around him as well and are easily destroyed. It then shoots forward straight towards Akasha knocking the Tagged Kunai aside.

    Skulduggery places his left hand on his hat to keep it on, he grips the hilt of his blade with right hand which is tied on the right side of his hip. He then dashes forward, running towards the Valentine (he doesn't know this or else that's metagaming, just another way of saying Akasha on my part xP).

    (Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.



    Thank you u-u'... Took me some time to process what will be the result of my combo against your lighting. And I came to conclusionthat it will be B rank lighting. +20 damage to my jutsus which would I suppose make my C ranked jutsu into a B ranked one and it would be A ranked lighting against 2x B ranked earth.

    With the lighting coming her way, Akasha focused futon chakra within her body as she made a punching motion towards the lighting, releasing the wind. The wind would, upon being released take form of a giant whirlwind.

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40 + 10 = 50
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    With the wind sent, Akasha slammed her left leg onto the ground as she released katon chakra from her body into the ground beneath the man. She made three pillars of fire emerge from the ground forming a triangle that is so close to Skulduggery as to be capable to burn him alive. The tip of the triangle was facing Akasha, whereas the base of it was facing the back of the man.

    ( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60 + 10 = 70
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.


    As the pillars emerged, Akasha channeled chakra around the man once again, making 4 spikes emerge from the ground around him. Each spike at one side. One coming from the front, one from the back, one from his left and one from his right.

    ( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 + 10 = 50
    Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.
     
         

  7. #7
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Are Free
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post

    Thank you u-u'... Took me some time to process what will be the result of my combo against your lighting. And I came to conclusionthat it will be B rank lighting. +20 damage to my jutsus which would I suppose make my C ranked jutsu into a B ranked one and it would be A ranked lighting against 2x B ranked earth.

    With the lighting coming her way, Akasha focused futon chakra within her body as she made a punching motion towards the lighting, releasing the wind. The wind would, upon being released take form of a giant whirlwind.

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40 + 10 = 50
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    With the wind sent, Akasha slammed her left leg onto the ground as she released katon chakra from her body into the ground beneath the man. She made three pillars of fire emerge from the ground forming a triangle that is so close to Skulduggery as to be capable to burn him alive. The tip of the triangle was facing Akasha, whereas the base of it was facing the back of the man.

    ( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60 + 10 = 70
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.


    As the pillars emerged, Akasha channeled chakra around the man once again, making 4 spikes emerge from the ground around him. Each spike at one side. One coming from the front, one from the back, one from his left and one from his right.

    ( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 + 10 = 50
    Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.


    Something like that xD Plus I don't think + Damage raises the rank, or so I read what scorps said

    Skulduggery sees his lightning technique get taken down by a wind jutsu, he stops running and breaths out a large fireball which intercepts and powers through the wind technique - carrying on towards Akasha. Under his feet he feels the ground getting much warmer, 'shit'. He changes the hand on his hat to his right to keep it on, using his left hand which is aimed at the ground; he backflips, keeping his left hand pointed at the ground with an open palm as his body circles around. He activates the mark on his hand and absorbs the fire jutsu, landing a metre away afterwards.

    Hellfire Technique should interrupt the Bamboo Earth Tech

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.


    (Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

     
         

  8. #8
    Akasha's Avatar
    Status
    Akasha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post


    Something like that xD Plus I don't think + Damage raises the rank, or so I read what scorps said

    Skulduggery sees his lightning technique get taken down by a wind jutsu, he stops running and breaths out a large fireball which intercepts and powers through the wind technique - carrying on towards Akasha. Under his feet he feels the ground getting much warmer, 'shit'. He changes the hand on his hat to his right to keep it on, using his left hand which is aimed at the ground; he backflips, keeping his left hand pointed at the ground with an open palm as his body circles around. He activates the mark on his hand and absorbs the fire jutsu, landing a metre away afterwards.

    Hellfire Technique should interrupt the Bamboo Earth Tech

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.


    (Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.



    Oh, alright xD

    Noticing the fire now coming her way, Akasha wanted to make some changes to the battlefield and make some advantages when it comes to her. With performance of a single seal, water being her main affinity, she released a big jet of water from her mouth. Now once the water and fire clash, they'd create such a thick steam, that both Skulduggery and Akasha wouldn't be capable of seeing each other.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.


    Because of Akasha being Valentine, she was capable of sensing life force and thus locate the exact location of Skulduggery. She performed a single seal, Ram, before exhaling from her mouth large amounts of highly compressed wind. Now once this highly compressed wind reaches Skulduggery it would blast out as to expand greatly. Now the wind would be hidden behind the steam, and thus will only be seen when it is already close to the Skulduggery.

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    With the wind sent, Akasha focused water chakra beneath the man before manipulating it as to make a sphere of water around him as io imprison him.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
     
         
    Last edited by Akasha; 07-10-2014 at 06:55 AM.

  9. #9
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Are Free
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post

    Oh, alright xD

    Noticing the fire now coming her way, Akasha wanted to make some changes to the battlefield and make some advantages when it comes to her. With performance of a single seal, water being her main affinity, she released a big jet of water from her mouth. Now once the water and fire clash, they'd create such a thick steam, that both Skulduggery and Akasha wouldn't be capable of seeing each other.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.


    Because of Akasha being Valentine, she was capable of sensing life force and thus locate the exact location of Skulduggery. She performed a single seal, Ram, before exhaling from her mouth large amounts of highly compressed wind. Now once this highly compressed wind reaches Skulduggery it would blast out as to expand greatly. Now the wind would be hidden behind the steam, and thus will only be seen when it is already close to the Skulduggery.

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.


    With the wind sent, Akasha focused water chakra beneath the man before manipulating it as to make a sphere of water around him as io imprison him.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source


    Skulduggery noticing the Steam in between him and his opponent he steps back and readies himself, it seemed to stir and high in the air even above the steam he could see a large blast growing outwards towards him - He Manipulated the earth whilst slamming his hands on the ground and makes a very large Golem rise up in front of him, though it rose up in a way so that he would be on the Golem's back instead of it's head - shielding him from the great blast of wind when it hits them. The Golem is weakened slightly and steps back from the force, Skulduggery jumps up onto his head now and folds his arms.

    "Great Stone Golem, I choose you."

    As he says this the Golem walks forward and goes to slam Akasha with it's Large hand.

    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.


     
         

  10. #10
    Akasha's Avatar
    Status
    Akasha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Skulduggery noticing the Steam in between him and his opponent he steps back and readies himself, it seemed to stir and high in the air even above the steam he could see a large blast growing outwards towards him - He Manipulated the earth whilst slamming his hands on the ground and makes a very large Golem rise up in front of him, though it rose up in a way so that he would be on the Golem's back instead of it's head - shielding him from the great blast of wind when it hits them. The Golem is weakened slightly and steps back from the force, Skulduggery jumps up onto his head now and folds his arms.

    "Great Stone Golem, I choose you."

    As he says this the Golem walks forward and goes to slam Akasha with it's Large hand.

    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.


    [/FONT]


    I assume golem is of A rank because of wind.

    Upon seeing the golem formed and Skulduggery jumping on his head, Akasha extended her right hand forward as she formed a greatly compressed lighting ball within it. She'd throw the ball at the gollem and once it would reach it, it'd expand into a massive lighting explosion that will effect both the Golem and Skulduggery.

    (Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Rank: A
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.

    I feel like we are playing Pokemons here z_z

    With the ball sent Akasha slammed her hands onto the ground summoning massive amount of water 10 meters above the man. The water would combine with lighting as to schock him completely.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.


    To finish all up, Akasha placed an arow upon her bow before releasing it towards the man. Upon performing a sequence which consists of 5 hand seals she made the single arrow multiply into thousands that were now running towards Skulduggery. Keep in mind that arrows were now approaching from everywhere, his left, right, above, beneath and in front of him.

    (Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.
     
         

  11. #11
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Are Free
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post

    I assume golem is of A rank because of wind.

    Upon seeing the golem formed and Skulduggery jumping on his head, Akasha extended her right hand forward as she formed a greatly compressed lighting ball within it. She'd throw the ball at the gollem and once it would reach it, it'd expand into a massive lighting explosion that will effect both the Golem and Skulduggery.

    (Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Rank: A
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.

    I feel like we are playing Pokemons here z_z

    With the ball sent Akasha slammed her hands onto the ground summoning massive amount of water 10 meters above the man. The water would combine with lighting as to schock him completely.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.


    To finish all up, Akasha placed an arow upon her bow before releasing it towards the man. Upon performing a sequence which consists of 5 hand seals she made the single arrow multiply into thousands that were now running towards Skulduggery. Keep in mind that arrows were now approaching from everywhere, his left, right, above, beneath and in front of him.

    (Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.


    Aye you're right. And we could have been if you summoned a Monster ;_; xD


    As Skulduggery jumps upon the Golem's head he sees that his Opponent is building up a lightning attack into a ball, he jumps down off the head as the lightning as fired towards him - he sticks his left arm out and grabs his wrist to aim it right. As the Lightning ball is to come into close range with him he absorbs it into the Dark Marking on his hand and follows up by landing on the ground and jumping back under the Stone Golems legs - this shields him from the Water above and it just splashes around the Golem or drips harmlessly off it.

    Right after absorbing the Jutsu in the air he starts focusing on Wind, even as he lands and jumps back he had performed his three hand seals at a great speed (specialty) and focused on the wind around Akasha - turning it into Wind Fangs on either side of her, they will clamp down and slice through her torso easily. Skulduggery would step to the side as only a single arrow shoots passed him, he then runs forward, straight towards the Archer.

    Vengeant Fangs should interrupt Shadow Shuriken Jutsu - though the single arrow is still released ^_^

    (Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.


    (Futon: Vengeant Kiba) Wind Release: Vengeant Fangs
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: After channeling a large amount of futon chakra into the air around his target or targets if they are within short range of one another, the user will make three quick hand-seals which causes the futon chakra in the air to take the form of a large mouth that goes up to seven meters long and three meters wide coated with several sharp jagged fangs that can easily slice through meat and bone. The moment the mouth and fangs form, it will then bite down sending those deadly fangs into the user's target/s, slicing through them like a hot knife cutting through butter, leaving whatever part of the body bitten by the mouth sliced cleanly off the body.
    ~ Can only be taught by Albel
    ~ Must have a one turn wait before using again
    ~ Can only be used four times
     
         

  12. #12
    Akasha's Avatar
    Status
    Akasha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.
     



    Re: Skulduggery vs ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post


    Aye you're right. And we could have been if you summoned a Monster ;_; xD


    As Skulduggery jumps upon the Golem's head he sees that his Opponent is building up a lightning attack into a ball, he jumps down off the head as the lightning as fired towards him - he sticks his left arm out and grabs his wrist to aim it right. As the Lightning ball is to come into close range with him he absorbs it into the Dark Marking on his hand and follows up by landing on the ground and jumping back under the Stone Golems legs - this shields him from the Water above and it just splashes around the Golem or drips harmlessly off it.

    Right after absorbing the Jutsu in the air he starts focusing on Wind, even as he lands and jumps back he had performed his three hand seals at a great speed (specialty) and focused on the wind around Akasha - turning it into Wind Fangs on either side of her, they will clamp down and slice through her torso easily. Skulduggery would step to the side as only a single arrow shoots passed him, he then runs forward, straight towards the Archer.

    Vengeant Fangs should interrupt Shadow Shuriken Jutsu - though the single arrow is still released ^_^

    (Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.


    (Futon: Vengeant Kiba) Wind Release: Vengeant Fangs
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: After channeling a large amount of futon chakra into the air around his target or targets if they are within short range of one another, the user will make three quick hand-seals which causes the futon chakra in the air to take the form of a large mouth that goes up to seven meters long and three meters wide coated with several sharp jagged fangs that can easily slice through meat and bone. The moment the mouth and fangs form, it will then bite down sending those deadly fangs into the user's target/s, slicing through them like a hot knife cutting through butter, leaving whatever part of the body bitten by the mouth sliced cleanly off the body.
    ~ Can only be taught by Albel
    ~ Must have a one turn wait before using again
    ~ Can only be used four times


    Seeing the lighting being absorbed, Akasha decided not to summon the water as the lighting being absorbed canceled out her primary plan. With Skulduggery still being in the original position he was once he jumped off the golem Akasha raised her hand as she discharged chakra into the clouds. Manipulating the chakra she caused 2 lighting strikes to aim at his position.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

    As soon as she raised her hand and released the chakra she decided to take a different approach. With performance of a single seal she released from her mouth a great amount of katon chakra in form of intense flames. The flames would be massive in both width and height. Once the flames would come in contact with golem, they wouldn't just destroy him but actually form magma because of interaction between earth and fire.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.
     
         

  13. #13
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Are Free
     



    Skulduggery vs Akasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post

    Seeing the lighting being absorbed, Akasha decided not to summon the water as the lighting being absorbed canceled out her primary plan. With Skulduggery still being in the original position he was once he jumped off the golem Akasha raised her hand as she discharged chakra into the clouds. Manipulating the chakra she caused 2 lighting strikes to aim at his position.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

    As soon as she raised her hand and released the chakra she decided to take a different approach. With performance of a single seal she released from her mouth a great amount of katon chakra in form of intense flames. The flames would be massive in both width and height. Once the flames would come in contact with golem, they wouldn't just destroy him but actually form magma because of interaction between earth and fire.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.


    Skulduggery sees his opponent discharge lightning into the air, the chakra aura rise into the clouds and so he won't be able to use the attack he wanted to on time. He clapped his hands together, fire was also starting to spew from his opponents mouth towards him and he lands, forming a sphere in between his hands after clapping them together. He absorbed his enemy's chakra into the void created by the sphere and into his Dark Markings, this includes the fire before it hits the rock (as he is in front of it) and the lightning coming down from above. He then throws his arms forwards and releases a Dark Mist from his hands that quickly spreads out the battlefield and it covers a large area of it. The Skeleton Detective then leaps at his Golem's leg and runs up it, up it's back and back onto it's head.

    (Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
    Type: Defensive
    Rank: S-Rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

    (Meiton: Kuro Kiri) - Dark Release: Black Mist
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user releases dark chakra throughout the battle field. The user chakra starts to make a black thick mist filled with the user chakra. The user and opponent can`t use their eyes in this but doujutsus like the Hyuga`s and Nagato`s can see through the mist. Sharingan can`t since it is filled with the user`s chakra. The user can feel movement through the mist.

    Note: Only used three times
    Note: Mist last for four turns
    Note: Idk if MS and EMS can see through chakra mist but if it can then they can see through this mist.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •