Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Shogo's Avatar
    Status
    Shogo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Been quite bored today so I made a big AgK theory about what might happen in the future events of the manga. It mainly focuses on Syura though, considering he is the main villain of the ''Empire Capital in Chaos'' Arc. It's kinda lengthy tho', lol.

    ---


    Theory | Syura's Evil Master-Plan


    ''Wild Hunt's ambush, plus the invincible security that will gather once a little noise is made. This is checkmate. And the victory... Goes to yours truly, Syura!'' - First of all, I'd like to note that this quote of Syura's has more meaning to it than just him capturing the Night Raid members Tatsumi and Lubbock since it is quite obvious he has some kind of a master-plan judging from the latest chapter and both Tatsumi and Lubbock walked right in to it. Now, as we all know, so far Syura's been on the losing end against both the Jaegers and Night Raid. As the former's member defeated him in a fair fight while the latter's members took down one (well, ''two'') of his secret police force's members and it's about time he flips the tables on them. Firstly, the things we need to note are:

    1.) Syura does not wish to disappoint his father anymore.

    2.) Wild Hunt or rather Syura's job is to eliminate Night Raid.

    3.) Syura plans out his moves carefully and he absolutely hates losing. He's the type of person who would do anything to take revenge [1] if he were to be defeated by someone.

    Last chapter was just the beginning of his master-plan in which I believe he wants to settle the score with both Night Raid and the Jaegers. No, not settle, but be on the winning side. He plans to take down two birds with one stone. First of all, he isn't just going to settle by capturing and killing Tatsumi and Lubbock. He has something much more grand in plan. By capturing these two, we can assume that Night Raid is going to try and rescue them; as in try to invade the palace. Now knowing that Budo is in the palace, Syura plans on defeating Night Raid via the former's power since as we know, Syura is completely aware of how powerful Budo is. By luring in and capturing Night Raid via Budo, Syura will be completing the mission his father gave him. And he is completely sure that Budo will intercept Night Raid since as we know, Syura is aware of the fact that Budo doesn't want any fighting inside of the palace and plans on defeating the rebels himself, as well.

    Now, that leaves the Jaegers. Since obviously, he cannot attack and kill them off just head on, Syura has another tactic in mind to destroy the Jaegers and that tactic is; Announce to his father - the Prime Minister - and the rest of the Empire that Esdeath is a traitor helping the Revolutionary Army because of the fact that she protected Tatsumi. And fortunately, everyone inside of the palace knows very well that Esdeath thinks of Tatsumi as her lover. This brings up two questions which are:

    Q: If Syura accused Esdeath of being a traitor, wouldn't that reveal that Syura was the one controlling the danger beasts that attacked the Capital?

    A: It will, but the problem here for Esdeath is; She has no proof unlike Syura's accusation of her being a traitor. And so, Syura can twist the whole thing into his favor. Think about it; Syura is the son of the Prime Minister who respects his father and has just greatly helped the Empire by catching two Night Raid members while Esdeath's relationship with Tatsumi, a Night Raid member, points at her helping Tatsumi, someone who is trying to bring down the Empire. Esdeath can try and deny it or accuse Syura, but no matter how you look at it, Budo will believe Syura's accusation will hold more ground because of the proof he has. Esdeath doesn't have proof of Syura controlling the Danger Beast army. In fact, Syura can twist the whole thing and accuse Esdeath of controlling the danger beast army because first of all, that army was created by Doctor Stylish; a member of Esdeath's Jaegers that adored Esdeath. Secondly, Esdeath knows the location of Stylish's labs because Run was in them. And finally, in Prime Minister's or anyone else's eyes, Syura returned to the Capital just recently while the whole danger beast even was a long time ago. Another proof that Syura ''didn't do it''.

    Q: Even if the Prime Minister believed Syura's accusations, why would he try to punish Esdeath who offers great help to the Empire?

    A: Look at it this way; you are the Prime Minister and your own son, who you know that respects you, just revealed that Esdeath is a traitor helping the revolutionary army. As in; She could try killing him herself while presenting herself as a general of the Empire and that way she would help the revolutionary army take over the Capital. His life is in danger in his eyes if he keeps Esdeath around so in order to get someone that dangerous away from himself, he'd order for Esdeath to be punished. That way he could get rid of a ''great threat''. More so, he still has Syura and Budo to fight the revolutionary army. And finally, no matter how you look at it, this question does not apply to Budo. The moment he hears Syura's story, he gets pissed off and immediately orders for Esdeath to be punished for betraying the Empire.

    Q: But Esdeath killed Bulat, Susano'o and Chelsea, right? More so, cannot Esdeath reveal that Wild Hunt killed Run?

    A: There isn't actual proof that Bulat is dead. As for Chelsea, it really depends. As far as we know, Kurome left Chelsea's head in some random town on a pole and only Chelsea's body was brought back. Prime Minister cannot know for certain that it really was Chelsea's body. As far as he might think, it could be someone else's body. Same goes for Susano'o, he was destroyed, but Prime Minister did not witness it and the only one who actually could confirm this is dead; Bolic. And lastly, Kurome cannot confirm it either as her words cannot be trusted anymore. If it were revealed that Run died in a battle against Wild Hunt, whole thing gets twisted in Syura's favor since now he can accuse Jaegers helping Night Raid kill off members of a secret police force that works for the Empire. Another proof that Esdeath has betrayed them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Jamison View Post
    note- didn't chelseas lower half get eaten by seryu's dog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    Oh right, it did. So they can't really indentify Chelsea at all. Heck, Prime Minister doesn't even know who Chelsea is since she isn't in the wanted posters. ._. Thanks for reminding me.
    -

    The conflict between Syura and Esdeath arises and the result is... A win-win situation for Syura!

    Backed against the wall, Esdeath is left with not any other choice than either to accept her defeat or try and bring down Syura right there; However, despite being the weakest one of the Big Three, in this situation, the weakest one of them is the strongest one of them. The one pulling the strings of both great generals of the Empire is none other than Syura; Manipulating both Esdeath and Budo into his favor. If Esdeath were to try and attack Syura, his accusations become undeniable and at that point, she is attacking a highly valued officer of the Empire and starting a battle inside of Budo's palace. Budo shall not accept that. If she were to try that, Budo would intercept Esdeath and via his power; Syura would ultimately defeat Esdeath. For a fail-safe, he has both Wild Hunt and the Imperial Guard backing him up. Esdeath's chances of victory are non-existent so she either accepts her punishment willingly or tries to fight back and gets killed by Budo. No matter how you look at it, it's a win-win situation for Syura.

    ---

    Settling the score:
    Syura's Revenge | Wave's Despair


    It's fairly obvious that Syura plans on settling the score between him and Wave by taking revenge. However, instead of just killing Wave, Syura is going to kick where it hurts the most; Wave's comrade; Kurome. Syura is well aware that Wave treasures his comrades seeing as how Wave went as far as even punching Syura, the son of the prime minister, for trying to rape harm one of his comrades. It's time to have the fun he originally planned to have with Kurome. Yes, Kurome is going to be used as a sex toy by Syura; as in; she is getting raped. And why is that? Well, I believe that this is going to happen because of two things.

    -> Syura plans on getting his revenge because of what Wave did to him. Isn't it interesting how right after that panel of Syura's declaration; Wave was shown to be patched up by cute little Kurome? A small foreshadowment perhaps?

    -> However, the above isn't the big foreshadowment as to why I think this is going to happen; the big foreshadowment is what happened in the recent chapter and that is none other than this page. Now, from this we can gather two things; Wave doesn't want Kurome to battle anymore and he doesn't want Kurome to get hurt. And THIS is exactly a foreshadowment as to why Kurome is GOING to HAVE to battle and get hurt by getting raped by Syura; a rapist that wants to take revenge on Wave. We all know how traumatizing rape is.

    However, no, neither Wave nor Kurome will get killed by him. Well, not sure about the future, but definitely not yet. Kurome still needs to have a closure with Akame after-all. They'll probably be rescued before Syura can make his final strike and kill Kurome.

    -

    Dorothea's Workshop

    So, I can't speculate much on this topic considering it's been shown for a single chapter so far, but I have some predictions. First off, it's obvious that they are planning something with this since Dorothea said she is going to ''Do her best for Syura'' and then later on, Kurome commented on how they are ''up to something''. My prediction would be that Syura and Dorothea are replenishing Wild Hunt's power by collecting human bodies and creating human weapons out of them by modifying them with Dorothea's alchemy.

    Note: Syura said that Cosmina is going to be used for battle after Dorothea uses her alchemy on her even though she's going to be completely retarded so they are definitely creating these ''homunculi'' for battle purposes.

    Note #2: There were more tanks than just Cosmina's tank so they are making multiple ''homunculi''.

    Now, lets go a few chapters back and see how it was implied that Dorothea's alchemy is on par with Doctor Stylish's science; as in the weapons he created. Do I need to remind you all just HOW exactly powerful was Seryu after her arsenal was modified by Stylish? His weapons were on par with Teigu; Therefore Dorothea's alchemy is on par with Teigu as well, most likely. So her ''homunculi'' will be Teigu-level strong with Cosmina being the strongest one of them due to her incredibly vitality. Just imagine it as a new Seryu who instead of getting help from Stylish's science, this time went down another road and got power from Dorothea's alchemy.

    -

    Death Row: Leone

    Everyone is saying that Mine or Lubbock will die next because of the death flags on them, but that's too expected. That's why the author shall target the one with less death flags than both in my opinion and that is no other than Leone. I definitely see Leone next and that is because of two simple reasons. Now, there are two characters I think she might die against and those characters are;

    1.) Death by Syura's hands: First off, lets note the fact that Leone is from the slums and that she hates seeing men abuse women. On the other hand, Syura is a rapist who loves abusing women or people in generally. Now, what happens when Leone comes face to face with Syura? It's obvious. She is going to get a brutal death by getting raped and then killed. Leone is going to get a dark death by the hands of a type of man that she absolutely despises and wants to get rid off. More so, this gives both Tatsumi and Wave a reason to absolutely despite Syura which would most likely be his down-fall later on.

    2.) Death by Dorothea's hands: Leone is hot-blooded, has great vitality and therefore would be an excellent subject for Dorothea's alchemy. First off; lets note that Dorothea said that hot-blooded people have to be drained and pacified. Leone is hot-blooded, however she has great vitality too. And Dorothea implies that great vitality is exactly what she needs for her alchemy subjects. Dorothea can very well capture Leone and do all kinds of alchemy stuff on her.

    Lastly, the reason I believe Leone will die is; She's getting too weak and useless lately. More so, she said that they'll get Wild Hunt ''next time'', but wouldn't it be ironic if Wild Hunt got her instead ''next time''? Leone has escaped death far too many times so I believe it's her time to die.

    Minor Theory | Introduction of Budo's Teigu Group
    Well, quite honestly, this theory doesn't hold much ground and is more of an idea of what might happen, but oh well, I'll add it anyways.

    ---

    On the Esdeath leaving the Empire topic, I have one more idea. And that includes the introduction of Budo's Teigu group. IF Esdeath did the same thing as Najenda and tried to gather her army who is fighting the Western Nation to try and escape with them from the Empire; I see quite the ironic thing happening to Esdeath and that is her army being intercepted by none other than Budo's personal guards, i.e. his Teigu group which was mentioned multiple times in the series.

    Q: Wouldn't Esdeath's army overpower them?

    A: Lets re-read it; Budo's personal guards.... BUDO's PERSONAL GUARDS. Now, WHY the hell would someone like Budo, a person that is stronger than Esdeath and any other officer in the Empire, need personal guards? He can overpower pretty much everyone, but yet he has personal guards. If these people were actually choosen by Budo to be his personal guards then we must consider the fact that these people might be RIDICULOUSLY strong. Not to mention that these people were also tasked by Budo to guard the palace, which is the most important task in his mind.

    Q: Would they be stronger than prime Jaegers?

    A: Quite possibly. Don't get me wrong, prime Jaegers are extremely powerful as a group, but do note that all of it's members are not high-ranking Teigu users of the Empire. According to Prime Minister, they were all taken from the lower ranks and given to Esdeath. And Budo's Teigu group is supposed to be high-ranking Teigu users in the Empire. That speaks a lot. Jaegers were given the task of eliminating Night Raid back in the Jaegers arc and Night Raid wasn't recognized as a powerful threat until the Empire Capital in Chaos arc which is the current arc. And even now, Prime Minister is using Wild Hunt to take down Night Raid instead of making Budo's Teigu group come into play. He even implied that tasking Budo and his group with something as ''lowly'' as taking down Night Raid would be a great wound to their pride, but yet he had no problems in tasking Esdeath and Syura with that. That also speaks quite a bit. Heck, these people have the authority to go against Esdeath and are even allowed to kill Esdeath's lover.

    So I could see an ironic turn of events happening and Budo's Teigu group intercepting Esdeath's army and completely annihilating them like what Esdeath did to Najenda's army. This would also be a great introduction of Budo's group. Only for Esdeath to find out later what happened to her army.


    Thanks for reading if you did, lol.
     
         
    Last edited by Shogo; 07-09-2014 at 08:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Princess Shiro's Avatar
    Status
    Princess Shiro is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Nice, will check it all out later
     
         

  3. #3
    Shogo's Avatar
    Status
    Shogo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Shiro View Post
    Nice, will check it all out later
    Aight, aight. It's a bit lengthy so I understand if people need time to read it, lol.
     
         

  4. #4
    Legacy TheAncientCenturion's Avatar
    Status
    TheAncientCenturion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Stronger than Prime Jaegers? Sorry, Stylish makes Prime Jaegers unstoppable.
     
         

  5. #5
    Shogo's Avatar
    Status
    Shogo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Stronger than Prime Jaegers? Sorry, Stylish makes Prime Jaegers unstoppable.
    Is that why he died, d00d?
     
         

  6. #6
    ༼-つ-◕_◕-༽つ 卐 Falcon Lover's Avatar
    Status
    Falcon Lover is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I hear you say: Green
    light... I'mma go: Yellow
    light... Do it slow: Red
    light... I'mma stop. When you
    say: Switch lanes... Hit the
    signal: Pit stop... Take a
    break.Because we about to go
    real far.
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Stronger than Prime Jaegers? Sorry, Stylish makes Prime Jaegers unstoppable.
    dude he lost to NR even though he had the element of surprise.

    ot- already read it very good theory.
     
         

  7. #7
    Legacy TheAncientCenturion's Avatar
    Status
    TheAncientCenturion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    Is that why he died, d00d?
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Jamison View Post
    dude he lost to NR even though he had the element of surprise.

    ot- already read it very good theory.
    -> Ran Flies up with Doctor Stylish.

    -> Doctor Stylish Releases poison.

    -> Enemy doesn't know of poison.

    -> Enemy cannot move.

    -> Stylish literally rapes Champ.
     
         

  8. #8
    Shogo's Avatar
    Status
    Shogo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    -> Ran Flies up with Doctor Stylish.

    -> Doctor Stylish Releases poison.

    -> Enemy doesn't know of poison.

    -> Enemy cannot move.

    -> Stylish literally rapes Champ.
    Shut up TAC.
     
         

  9. #9
    ༼-つ-◕_◕-༽つ 卐 Falcon Lover's Avatar
    Status
    Falcon Lover is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I hear you say: Green
    light... I'mma go: Yellow
    light... Do it slow: Red
    light... I'mma stop. When you
    say: Switch lanes... Hit the
    signal: Pit stop... Take a
    break.Because we about to go
    real far.
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    -> Ran Flies up with Doctor Stylish.

    -> Doctor Stylish Releases poison.

    -> Enemy doesn't know of poison.

    -> Enemy cannot move.

    -> Stylish literally rapes Champ.
    that batty boy doesn't make the team unstoppable, wave is the strongest in the jaegers(not counting esdese).
     
         

  10. #10
    Legacy TheAncientCenturion's Avatar
    Status
    TheAncientCenturion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Akame ga Kill Theory on Future Events | Syura's Master-Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    Shut up TAC.
    Make me Leone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Jamison View Post
    that batty boy doesn't make the team unstoppable, wave is the strongest in the jaegers(not counting esdese).
    He is. But Will Run is able to help Stylish pull off a deadly combo, especially when Seryuu is on the ground who also has immunity to the poison (As all of Stylish's experiments do,) factor in the doge's screaming and the team is immobilized long enough to be butt raped.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •