Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uchiha Tablet

just a thought...

The SO6P was a very wise man, the creator of modern day ninjutsu......the man was so wise that he split the power of the juubi so that the power of the beast could not be used for evil...point taken that this was done at the time of his death, but...
    I think that we should give more credit to this man

I mean....correct me if I'm wrong but Im under the inpression that Madara has only read the portion of the tablet below the uchia village, ant it is said that theere is a message for each of the Dōjutsu's so with that said...dont you believe that the Rikudo Sennin left some sort of a back up plan on that tablet?

In my opinnion i dont believe that we have learned all that there is to learn about that tablet

not only that i dont lelieve that we have learn all that there is to learn about izanagi.....we only know what danzou knew.....and what Madara knows about the izinagi....could the true secrets of this technique be on the tablet? or maybe the secret on how to defeat such a technique?

Please Discuss

Last edited by ~Zion~; 10-24-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Did the SO6P have a master plan?

sure why not but I think it is unfair that only doujutsu users of UChiha and Uzumaki could read it. I mean wasn't the Senju bloodline a part of the six paths to why can't they read it.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

possible,but I think that he probably didn't expect this much disaster to happen,I mean Madara is trying to resurrect the Juubi

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i know but if there were means to resurrect the jubi by then didn't the sage put things in place for the other half of his legacy

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    i know but if there were means to resurrect the jubi by then didn't the sage put things in place for the other half of his legacy
    agree.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sure why not but I think it is unfair that only doujutsu users of UChiha and Uzumaki could read it. I mean wasn't the Senju bloodline a part of the six paths to why can't they read it.
    well thats a simple one, the message, is coded so that only dojutsu users can view it, there are only three known dojutsu's so only those three have access to reading the tablet.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats what I'm saying there has to the a way to defeat Madara, the SO6p must have predicted that someone as evil as Madara would go hunting for this power ... and I'm sire he lefted clues on how to stop his plan

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=JVitachi;2374616]just a thought...

The SO6P was a very wise man, the creator of modern day ninjutsu......the man was so wise that he split the power of the kyubi so that the power of the beast could not be used for evil...point taken that this was done at the time of his death, but...
    I think that we should give more credit to this man

i think you mean he split the power of the juubi

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah sorry let me edit that.....thanks

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well as you said the SO6P was a wise man and he obviously has something sleeve to either defeat Tobi/Jubi or both of them.

Why I think that? It's simply because he would know as yrs would go by and ppl will eventually find out about the Jubi and try to get it out of the moon. As an example it's like you hide million dollars somewhere in bag buried really deep down. There will be a time where someone will find out about it and look for it same goes with this SO6P knew this is he does have a back up plan for sure but I don't know what it could be but the key to it will be Naruto

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Yeah the Will of Fire was the masterplan or even the Fail safe IMO.

I also think its possible Madara hasn't read the rest of the Tablet because he now has the Rinnegan OR since they were his eyes to begin with he read ages ago.

Well I reckon the Elder Son had something to do with this tablet.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

It's time konoha attack

hello, here my prediction it's based on madara and his "need's" and the stone tablet with the secrets of SO6P, madara as we saw just got the rinnegan implanted. as we know to read the tablet completly you need those 2 dojutsus, there is a problem though that tablet is somewhere barried under konoha.... madara cant walk in just like that he would have been noticed.
    also we saw the zetsu army 100.000 of them and we also saw a comment from madara in the last chapter "my eye is hungry for battle" i think kishi is prepairing the ground for an all out assault on konoha far worse then pain did.

his goals would be:

1) to read the stone tablet fully and unlock the secret's
    2) to destroy konoha

and then we will see sasuke in full action he will attack konoha together with madara and the zetsus

we saw also naruto gaining new power where i think was only to defend konoha again. i also belive that konoha as a village will not survive this time many good people will die including the elders and tsunade and naruto in the first time where he couldnt win

if i am right then this will be the most epic "battles" in naruto and friends

thanks for reading plz discuss

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Well as you said the SO6P was a wise man and he obviously has something sleeve to either defeat Tobi/Jubi or both of them.

Why I think that? It's simply because he would know as yrs would go by and ppl will eventually find out about the Jubi and try to get it out of the moon. As an example it's like you hide million dollars somewhere in bag buried really deep down. There will be a time where someone will find out about it and look for it same goes with this SO6P knew this is he does have a back up plan for sure but I don't know what it could be but the key to it will be Naruto
    That’s exactly what I'm saying.....the SO6P was too wise of a man......to have let something like this slip his mind he for sure has a back up plan....now I'm not sure if for certain the info of his plan was lefted in the tablet....but it seems that he lefted this message for his descendant......and it seems fitting to leave that message on the tablet.

Last edited by ~Zion~; 10-24-2010 at 10:29 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: It's time konoha attack

got some points i also think the epic battle will be the fight for konoha but I think madara already read the tablet. He was already in possesion of the rinnegan so he already had the possebility to read it. what a bigger question is, is why did madara implant the rinnegan in nagato? and what are the six paths and is there a conection between the 2?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok so you added your on twist at the end, but...please read the threads before making duplicate threads.....I dont want to have to report you.... i have had a similar thread on since yesterday.....and i went back through old thread to make sure it was a new , creative idea.....wich i dont appreciate you taking credit for, so please dont let this happend again, thanks

Last edited by ~Zion~; 10-24-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    ok so you added your on twist at the end, but...please read the threads before making duplicate threads.....I dont want to have to report you.... i have had a similar thread on since yesterday.....and i went back through old thread to make sure it was a new , creative idea.....wich i dont appreciate you taking credit for, so please dont let this happend again, thanks
    i read most threads in here and i did not saw any similar to mine so shot up with your i will report you ****

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    i read most threads in here and i did not saw any similar to mine so shot up with your i will report you ****
    No you did no, there was a similar one, on the first page, one of first 5-6 threads.
    It's "Shut up", not "shot up". And "I did not see", not "I did not saw"
    Report him for what? What rule did he break exactly?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    well as you can see there was a similar thread....again my intentions are not to be mean, but more to educate you....If your going to be an activate member of this forums, lets make sure d to keep it clean....if someone posted a thread with a similar idea.....just comment on the thread that is currently opened.....that way we don't have 20 threads all talking about the same thing.....what bothered me the most about your thread is that as you read your original post....and you read mine you could clearly see that you read mines prior to writing yours....but it looks like the issue has been resolved, again thanks for your comments and ideas

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

Re: Uchiha Tablet

My personal theory is like this:

Tablet wasn't ment for uchiha to read, im quite sure the tablet is for the next successor of the sage of six paths. The rinnegan is very special doujutsu, im quite sure it is the SO6Ps special doujutsu,like their trademark, but this snake Tobi found a way to somehow activate it in unnatural way. Tablet is ment for all of the next SO6P's and it can be read by rinnegan which is their special doujutsu. As we know sharingan is considered as some kind of rinnegan mutation, that's why sharingan user is able to read it but not all of it because their eyes is not the full and the original version (rinnegan) which is needed to read the tablet.
    Madara says it is Uchiha tablet but we cannot be sure of that. Perhaps they think it is their because they are the only ones to read it but im quite sure SO6P left it to his successors, so they know everything about him, Juubi, Izanagi, about all of the SO6P powers and his meaning in this world. Well, it's not a suprise to everyone that Naruto will become next SO6P, even demon fox called him SO6P when Naruto defeated him in inner-self fight for his chakra. I guess Naruto will activate the rinnegan in himself and read the tablet and find a way how to defeat Tobi and save the ninja world. After all, he's the destined child.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post

Tablet wasn't ment for uchiha to read, im quite sure the tablet is for the next successor of the sage of six paths. The rinnegan is very special doujutsu, im quite sure it is the SO6Ps special doujutsu,like their trademark, but this snake Tobi found a way to somehow activate it in unnatural way. Tablet is ment for all of the next SO6P's and it can be read by rinnegan which is their special doujutsu. As we know sharingan is considered as some kind of rinnegan mutation, that's why sharingan user is able to read it but not all of it because their eyes is not the full and the original version (rinnegan) which is needed to read the tablet.
    Madara says it is Uchiha tablet but we cannot be sure of that. Perhaps they think it is their because they are the only ones to read it but im quite sure SO6P left it to his successors, so they know everything about him, Juubi, Izanagi, about all of the SO6P powers and his meaning in this world. Well, it's not a suprise to everyone that Naruto will become next SO6P, even demon fox called him SO6P when Naruto defeated him in inner-self fight for his chakra. I guess Naruto will activate the rinnegan in himself and read the tablet and find a way how to defeat Tobi and save the ninja world. After all, he's the destined child.
    agreed.....not only that but something tells me that there is information on how to defeat such a technique like izanagi......at this point in the Manga the tie has turned and the evil side seems over powered....so I know that there is going to be some type of back up plan from the Rikudo Sennin, I mean he got that title for a reason....and I doubt that he didn't leave something behind for his ( as you so eloquently put it) successor

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

To add up what I said before:

Now, we all know Sage had two kids but noone of them had rinnegan. Older brother was born with his eyes but they were not rinnegan. It was some sort of a rinnegan-sharingan mutation. Younger son was choosen as his successor but he wasn't a sage thus why he didn't had Rinnegan.
    I believe for Rinnegan aka the gods eyes to be activated you need a stressful, painful and hurting situation like other kekkei-genkai's.
    But this one is special. Whole wolrd has to suffer, it can only appear when the world is in real danger because rinnegan is like a emergancy - off button.
    I mean, those eyes control death and life itself lol, that's not something to play with and not something everyone could have, dont ya think?
    Somehow, Tobi/Madara broke down the system and activated it in Nagato who is sages far descendant(Sage>Senju>Uzumaki).

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The uchia are the only ones who have read any of it, the uzumaki where not doujutsu users with the exception of nagato who as far as we know did not get his eyes because of his clan.

Some of it can be read with the sharigan and more can be read with the MS and even more with the EMS

The rest can only be read by a rinnigan user, All the different dojustus can only read certain parts of the tablet.

Now why i think that the tablet is not that important?, it is left at the hideout....mandara would keep it with him if it had any really importent info on it like how to couteract tech's or the what tech's

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    well thats a simple one, the message, is coded so that only dojutsu users can view it, there are only three known dojutsu's so only those three have access to reading the tablet.
    I know but so far all the mistical stuff is resurved for mainly the uchiha

Money-Makin' Gangsta Skeetonursheets's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Somewhere in the past...or was it the future?
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice prediction, you remember when Madara stated "There is a section of the tablet that can only be read my Rinnigan eyes" or sumthin like that? well i think madara is going to read it after he gains the last tailed beast or very soon.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow!.... makes sense

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»