Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Uchiha Tablet

Ok here it goes. The Rikudou sennin didn't only have the rinnegan. After obtaining the power of the jubi his doujutsu evolved to another level. Tthe jubi's eyes were the sharingan's eyes but with more commas. I think what Tobi's mask is was how the Rikudou's eyes looked. I think it was the first EMS.

If so then there could be more info on the tablet. Tobi's true goal could be obtaining a secret jutsu only the Rikudou knew. That could be why obtaining MS requires such a sacrifice and EMS a bigger sacrifice. They are the powers of the jubi and when obtaining them you become mad unless your a good soul. MS is making Sasuke crazy not Tobi. Itachi obtained it because he needed power to stop hi clan and prevent another war also he was a pure soul. Kakashi could have obtained it by guilt of losing Orbito and Rin.

My problem is if the Rikudou left behind something like that for his older son who he didn't make his successor what did he leave his eldest son. I figured it out. He left him the biju's. The first hokage was a true Senju able to tame any tailed beast, Mito was able to become the kyuubi host. Senju and Uzumaki have a strange relationship over the tailed beast. Maybe the reason Naruto takes the form of the Rikudo Sennin is because he is Senju. No Senju or Uzumaki (besides Naruto)has taken control over a tailed beast power so we would know what they would look like. This could be the body of the Rikudou. The tailed beast true power only works for a Senju.

Sorry for the grammar.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

I'm pretty sure that the Rinnegan is the strongest of the 3 main Dojutsu.
    And the EMS wouldn't be a higher level of the Rinnegan neither would the Sharingan IMO.

I actually reckon the Tablet was made by the Elder Son and the eyes of the sage that he obtained. Furthermore it was never stated the the actual eyes the sage gave the elder son was the Sharingan, but the he inherited the Sages eyes.

I actually believe that only 3 beings are able to either interpret or know whats on the tablet. Those are:
    -Madara
    -Sasuke
    -Kyuubi (Since its the only one that knows the truth about the Uchiha Clan)

Madara now has the Rinnegan and should be able to read the rest of the Tablet. Whether it's to be seen or not, I do believe that Naruto will come to know and understand the contents of this tablet... If it's of great importance to the outcome against both Madara and his plan as well as Sasuke.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the Rinnegan is the strongest of the 3 main Dojutsu.
    And the EMS wouldn't be a higher level of the Rinnegan neither would the Sharingan IMO.

I actually reckon the Tablet was made by the Elder Son and the eyes of the sage that he obtained. Furthermore it was never stated the the actual eyes the sage gave the elder son was the Sharingan, but the he inherited the Sages eyes.

I actually believe that only 3 beings are able to either interpret or know whats on the tablet. Those are:
    -Madara
    -Sasuke
    -Kyuubi (Since its the only one that knows the truth about the Uchiha Clan)

Madara now has the Rinnegan and should be able to read the rest of the Tablet. Whether it's to be seen or not, I do believe that Naruto will come to know and understand the contents of this tablet... If it's of great importance to the outcome against both Madara and his plan as well as Sasuke.
    actually early in the manga.....when team 7 was in the chunnin exams......someone in the manga said that they believe that sharingan came from byakugan, don't asked me who said it cause I cant remember....but I did read that.....I just don't understand why if there is a message for each of the types of dojutsu's why they haven't put that much emphasis on the byakugan?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Did the SO6P have a master plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    sure why not but I think it is unfair that only doujutsu users of UChiha and Uzumaki could read it. I mean wasn't the Senju bloodline a part of the six paths to why can't they read it.
    I hope that alot of people read this post so I can clear this up. 1)We have not seen anyone use Izanagi who does not possess the Sharingan. 2)I don't understand why so many people are convinced that the Rinnengan is a Kekki-Genkai of the Uzumaki clan. If that was the case, then I'm sure that more people would have awakened it then just Nagato.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Did the SO6P have a master plan?

Quote Originally Posted by deluxhollatme View Post
    I hope that alot of people read this post so I can clear this up. 1)We have not seen anyone use Izanagi who does not possess the Sharingan. 2)I don't understand why so many people are convinced that the Rinnengan is a Kekki-Genkai of the Uzumaki clan. If that was the case, then I'm sure that more people would have awakened it then just Nagato.
    how many Uzumaki clan members you know from the manga? I mean kushina did say that the remaining survivors dispersed all over the world, but to our knowledge only naruto is a member of that clan so.......I would not be so quick to jump to conclusion, you may be right, rinnegan may not be a kekke genkai from the izanagi, but its definitely a kekke genkai! all dojutsu's are, so who has proof that it is not a uzumaki clan dojutsu?

dojutsu?

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

I dont think rinnegan is Uzumaki or any other clans doujutsu. Imagine if that clan would expanded and they all would learn how to activate it, they would literaly be tribe of gods.
    Controling all elements of nature, the life and death itself. That is not a power to be played with. That is power of God.
    Only one person can have such power and that person is the Great Prophet aka the Sage of the Six Paths aka Jesus aka Avatar aka call him as you want.

Well, atleast that's what I think.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    I dont think rinnegan is Uzumaki or any other clans doujutsu. Imagine if that clan would expanded and they all would learn how to activate it, they would literaly be tribe of gods.
    Controling all elements of nature, the life and death itself. That is not a power to be played with. That is power of God.
    Only one person can have such power and that person is the Great Prophet aka the Sage of the Six Paths aka Jesus aka Avatar aka call him as you want.

Well, atleast that's what I think.
    The Rinnegan is said to be the most revered and powerful of all the three great dōjutsu. The Rinnegan's occurrence is so rare that Jiraiya once believed its existence was only a legend, and Kakashi Hatake believes it to be only a mutation.[1]

The Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern around the pupil, with a grayish-purple iris and sclera. In addition to enabling the user to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of chakra nature transformation which, as noted by Ibiki Morino, literally allows its user to use any technique they wish. It also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques, a series of ninjutsu unique to the Rinnegan user.[2] Like the Sharingan and the Byakugan, the Rinnegan also allows the user to see chakra, including otherwise hidden barriers. According to Nagato's partner Konan, the possessor of the Rinnegan can also control the seventh path of Pain, who is "beyond life and death", that can use the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, which allows the Rinnegan user to revive all people who have recently died

now that being said, unlike the more common doubts, rinnegan is rare!! the only known user of rinnegan prior to SO6P was Nagato, now this could be because the Uzumaki clan was annihilated or for other reasons. but yeah it is a dojutsu.

if you want to read more on it here is the wiki link....
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

Last edited by ~Zion~; 10-25-2010 at 01:02 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As was stated earlier in this thread, and I agree with. Unlike traditional Kekkei Genkais, the Rinnenegan doesn't SOLEY require the host to have traumatic and life threatening situation. It also requires the world to be suffering from war and strife, anger and hatred, these emotions have to be very heavy in the air for an uzimaki to awaken their rinnenegan.

Kushina also said that other countries feared the uzimaki's jutsus, and so they attacked the eddy village relentlessly to wipe them out.

Perhaps the rinnenegan is one of those jutsu.

All we know from the manga, is that the Sage of six paths had rinnenegan, and Nagato Uzimaki had it.

Tobi claimed he gave rinnenegan to Nagato, but never justified or explained that statement. And while I haven't made the effort to go find the exact page of the manga yet, I'm fairly confident that durring his training with jiraya, nagato awoke another ripple in his rinnenegan, like the sharingan awakening tamoe at a time.

So if Tobi is to blame, likely it's because he put that war into motion, he put nagato in the middle of the battle field, exposed him to all that hostility in the air, coupled with the trauma of his parents death, and viola he got lucky and a rinnenegan. Or maybe he did that to several uzimaki children and only nagato woke a rinnenegan. either way I look at tobi claiming the rinnenegan, as more of a farmer claiming the apple. The farmer planted the seed, tended the soil, and allowed the tree to grow, and eventualy bear fruit. That's what he did with nagato, he planted him, put all the proper ingredients around him, and waited for him to bear fruit, of the rinnnengan.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    As was stated earlier in this thread, and I agree with. Unlike traditional Kekkei Genkais, the Rinnenegan doesn't SOLEY require the host to have traumatic and life threatening situation. It also requires the world to be suffering from war and strife, anger and hatred, these emotions have to be very heavy in the air for an uzimaki to awaken their rinnenegan.

Kushina also said that other countries feared the uzimaki's jutsus, and so they attacked the eddy village relentlessly to wipe them out.

All we know from the manga, is that the Sage of six paths had rinnenegan, and Nagato Uzimaki had it.

Tobi claimed he gave rinnenegan to Nagato, but never justified or explained that statement. And while I haven't made the effort to go find the exact page of the manga yet, I'm fairly confident that durring his training with jiraya, nagato awoke another ripple in his rinnenegan, like the sharingan awakening tamoe at a time.

So if Tobi is to blame, likely it's because he put that war into motion, he put nagato in the middle of the battle field, exposed him to all that hostility in the air, coupled with the trauma of his parents death, and viola he got lucky and a rinnenegan. Or maybe he did that to several uzimaki children and only nagato woke a rinnenegan. either way I look at tobi claiming the rinnenegan, as more of a farmer claiming the apple. The farmer planted the seed, tended the soil, and allowed the tree to grow, and eventualy bear fruit. That's what he did with nagato, he planted him, put all the proper ingredients around him, and waited for him to bear fruit, of the rinnnengan.
    thank you! when that manga came out....everyone was going crazy saying ohh madara gave nagato the rinnegan! i kept telling peolpe on here that it was not like that at all, I also felt that what he did was took actions that made Nagato activate the rinnegan!!!

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    the more common doubts, rinnegan is rare!! the only known user of rinnegan prior to SO6P was Nagato, now this could be because the Uzumaki clan was annihilated or for other reasons. but yeah it is a dojutsu.

if you want to read more on it here is the wiki link....
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan
    Thank you of the link, I have read it several times already before even registering to this forum.

Uzumakis are relatives of the Senju clan. If there would anyone to have that doujutsu those would be the real relatives of the SO6P - Senju and Uchiha.

They were feared for their sealing jutsus (dead demon seal, 4 elements seal, tailed beast sealing etc) that's why they got annihilated. If there would be more to tell thėn Kushina would have told it to Naruto.

I repeat myself. Rinnegan can control all elements of nature, life and death. That's not just some silly fireball jutsu (which by our worlds standarts would be WOW!) I simply cannot believe that any clan could have such power in their possesion. That is the power of Gods or granted by Gods. SO6P wasn't a simple man. The world was in suffering. Imagine simple warriors and peasants fighting against Juubi. They have no chance, they all would be destroyed. That's why there had to be a man who could save them. That man was SO6P. He was choosed or sent by Gods.
    I think that's why he teached the world about jutsu and all that shinobi stuff.
    So they can protect themselves if something like that happens again.
    Why do you think he left those tailed beasts behind? If all those people would still be simple peasants they would get crushed by them, but now, when theres ninjas around, people could fight those beasts on their own.
    I don't think he teached ninjutsu to people for religious matter. It's like giving matches to a baby. He wasn't a fool he knew they would abuse that power but he had no other choice because he wanted them to protect themselves after he is dead.

Well, thats my simple theory

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Thank you of the link, I have read it several times already before even registering to this forum.

Uzumakis are relatives of the Senju clan. If there would anyone to have that doujutsu those would be the real relatives of the SO6P - Senju and Uchiha.

They were feared for their sealing jutsus (dead demon seal, 4 elements seal, tailed beast sealing etc) that's why they got annihilated. If there would be more to tell thėn Kushina would have told it to Naruto.

I repeat myself. Rinnegan can control all elements of nature, life and death. That's not just some silly fireball jutsu (which by our worlds standarts would be WOW!) I simply cannot believe that any clan could have such power in their possesion. That is the power of Gods or granted by Gods. SO6P wasn't a simple man. The world was in suffering. Imagine simple warriors and peasants fighting against Juubi. They have no chance, they all would be destroyed. That's why there had to be a man who could save them. That man was SO6P. He was choosed or sent by Gods.
    I think that's why he teached the world about jutsu and all that shinobi stuff.
    So they can protect themselves if something like that happens again.
    Why do you think he left those tailed beasts behind? If all those people would still be simple peasants they would get crushed by them, but now, when theres ninjas around, people could fight those beasts on their own.
    I don't think he teached ninjutsu to people for religious matter. It's like giving matches to a baby. He wasn't a fool he knew they would abuse that power but he had no other choice because he wanted them to protect themselves after he is dead.

Well, thats my simple theory
    but you contradict you self, I mean I'm gonna quote you "That is the power of Gods or granted by Gods. SO6P wasn't a simple man. The world was in suffering. Imagine simple warriors and peasants fighting against Juubi"
    but you contradict you self, I mean I'm going to quote you "That is the power of Gods or granted by Gods. SO6P wasn't a simple man. The world was in suffering. Imagine simple warriors and peasants fighting against Juubi"

You see, first of let me just say this contrary to believe the SO6P wasn't a god,(he was the closest thing to a god in the manga)but lie all humans, his human form gave out and he died like all humans do at one point. I write all this to say that I respectfully disagree with your point. Rinnegan is a doubts, so that means that it is a kekke genkai so if we where to find the origin of where the rinnegan came from, I'm sure that we cant find who is capable of having such power, whether it is the Uzumaki clan or not, but again thanks for the theory and your thoughts....

Last edited by ~Zion~; 10-25-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post

1) When quoting Madara Uchiha we must remember that he has been known to "twist the meanings of his words"(LIE) Remember when Madara told Sasuke that the Nine Tails attack on Konoha was a "natural disaster" but then we see chapters where he clearly rips the Nine-Tails from Kushina and summons it inside the village? I'm sure that in the coming chapters we will see that Madara orchestrated the Uchiha clan massacre for the sole purpose of gathering sharingan and we will also see how he met Nagato. 2)When he says "I gave Nagato the rinnengan" what he probably meant is that he allowed Nagato to keep it, or perhaps that he showed Nagato how to use it. 3)We can assume that Nagato at least read the Uchiha tablet from when he says that "his chibaku tensei is nothing compared to the Sage of Six Paths who used it to create the moon."How could Nagato've known that without reading the tablet?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The SO6P might have had a vision of His children dividing and fighting over the centuries after His death, why else divided the tablets by writhing them so that Rinnegan, Byukugun and Sharigan can only read some of the passages? At the time of His death their were no Sharigan or Byukugun only the Rinnegan yet He the SO6P knew that other eye tech would come from the Rinnegan before they were born. The SO6P must have seen the future, even seen that someone of His lineage like Naruto would be the one to put things right.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just a thought...

The SO6P was a very wise man, the creator of modern day ninjutsu......the man was so wise that he split the power of the juubi so that the power of the beast could not be used for evil...point taken that this was done at the time of his death, but...
    I think that we should give more credit to this man

I mean....correct me if I'm wrong but Im under the inpression that Madara has only read the portion of the tablet below the uchia village, ant it is said that theere is a message for each of the Dōjutsu's so with that said...dont you believe that the Rikudo Sennin left some sort of a back up plan on that tablet?

In my opinnion i dont believe that we have learned all that there is to learn about that tablet

not only that i dont lelieve that we have learn all that there is to learn about izanagi.....we only know what danzou knew.....and what Madara knows about the izinagi....could the true secrets of this technique be on the tablet? or maybe the secret on how to defeat such a technique?

Please Discuss
    I'm a little new to this but I would have to respectfully disagree with calling it the uchiha tablet seeing as they can only read a portion of it but with that said I'm pretty sure u are right we don't know all there is to know but my guess is that as the destined one somehow naruto will b the one to expose the final truth of the tablet but of course he would need the rinnegan to do that so I imagine it's going to b pretty interesting

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    The SO6P might have had a vision of His children dividing and fighting over the centuries after His death, why else divided the tablets by writhing them so that Rinnegan, Byukugun and Sharigan can only read some of the passages? At the time of His death their were no Sharigan or Byukugun only the Rinnegan yet He the SO6P knew that other eye tech would come from the Rinnegan before they were born. The SO6P must have seen the future, even seen that someone of His lineage like Naruto would be the one to put things right.
    So the rinnegan alone can't read the whole tablet??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Kakashi was the one that said that in part 1. The majority don't believe wtf he says. He also said that the Rinnegan was a Mutation and the So6p was a myth.
    Kakashi is just a smart a** who needs to e`s.

Rinnegan reads more then the MS. MS reads more then a Full Sharingan.
    Does it read the whole thing? Maybe... But Madara stated the Rinnegan reads what the other eyes do and more. Its most likely the whole thing though.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by itachi86 View Post
    So the rinnegan alone can't read the whole tablet??
    Yes the Rinnegan is the only eye tech that can read all the passages and now Madara has it He can read all the secret writings of The SO6P.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Yes the Rinnegan is the only eye tech that can read all the passages and now Madara has it He can read all the secret writings of The SO6P.
    I have to disagree honored sage....as to why i get out of the manga, each level of sharingan.....and the rinnegan, each can read a different portion of the tablet.....nowhere in the manga does it say it could read the whole thing.the only question i have is...if rinnegan and sharingan can read it, why cant byakugon?

but here is the link
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/11

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

I have to disagree honored sage....as to why i get out of the manga, each level of sharingan.....and the rinnegan, each can read a different portion of the tablet.....nowhere in the manga does it say it could read the whole thing.the only question i have is...if rinnegan and sharingan can read it, why cant byakugon?

but here is the link
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/11
    Uchiha are the keeper of the tablets, they may never had let the Hyuga look at it, sines most likely the Hyuga have sided with the Senju against the Uchiha. We would need to see a Hyuga get their hands on the tablet if possible sines the Uchiha shrine no longer exist sines Pain destruction of the village.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    hello, here my prediction it's based on madara and his "need's" and the stone tablet with the secrets of SO6P, madara as we saw just got the rinnegan implanted. as we know to read the tablet completly you need those 2 dojutsus, there is a problem though that tablet is somewhere barried under konoha.... madara cant walk in just like that he would have been noticed.
    also we saw the zetsu army 100.000 of them and we also saw a comment from madara in the last chapter "my eye is hungry for battle" i think kishi is prepairing the ground for an all out assault on konoha far worse then pain did.

his goals would be:

1) to read the stone tablet fully and unlock the secret's
    2) to destroy konoha

and then we will see sasuke in full action he will attack konoha together with madara and the zetsus

we saw also naruto gaining new power where i think was only to defend konoha again. i also belive that konoha as a village will not survive this time many good people will die including the elders and tsunade and naruto in the first time where he couldnt win

if i am right then this will be the most epic "battles" in naruto and friends

thanks for reading plz discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    No you did no, there was a similar one, on the first page, one of first 5-6 threads.
    It's "Shut up", not "shot up". And "I did not see", not "I did not saw"
    Report him for what? What rule did he break exactly?
    dude you should bother to read my thread i am not talking bout the stone tablet i am talking about the impending attack on konoha and the stone tablet is only to explain why it will happen soon, i didnt mention any of that what this thread owner sayd. and btw i am not from the states or england so english isnt my natural language no need to be hostile towards me.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    dude you should bother to read my thread i am not talking bout the stone tablet i am talking about the impending attack on konoha and the stone tablet is only to explain why it will happen soon, i didnt mention any of that what this thread owner sayd. and btw i am not from the states or england so english isnt my natural language no need to be hostile towards me.
    hey listen man.....thats done alerady........your thread was talking sort about the samething mine was..........thats the end of it.........but again there is no hostility.......and I welcome you to speak in reference to the suject of any of my threads.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

i would bet 5o K the tablet's gone for good, turned into dust,tablet's ashes, tablet's sushi, rock n stone homage, a goner, a no more to b seen, a don think about it...

any further speculation with or around the tablet is mere waste of time..for sure

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    i would bet 5o K the tablet's gone for good, turned into dust,tablet's ashes, tablet's sushi, rock n stone homage, a goner, a no more to b seen, a don think about it...

any further speculation with or around the tablet is mere waste of time..for sure
    I disagree....and the manga it self , proves you soooooo wrong.......you may want to go back to the manga where Madara talks to the kage's........there he stated that the tablet is a important part of his plan so I highly(and I stress highly) disagree that we will no longer be hearing of this tablet......so with that said we shall continue with our discussion thanks

Last edited by ~Zion~; 10-31-2010 at 01:22 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I disagree....and the manga it self , proves you soooooo wrong.......you may want to go back to the manga where Madara talks to the kage's........there he stated that the tablet is a important part of his plan so I highly(and I stress highly) disagree that we will no longer be hearing of this tablet......so with that said we shall continue with our discussion thanks

not really...
    he did speak about the tablet as well as I can speak about the glorious pyramids of ancient Egypt...

Pein and Naruto went, rolled and smashed konoha lol!! I don't think Madara , neither Sasuke or anyone else is thinking about becoming an archeologist!!!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

was thinking, you baby take it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo personal.. of course you might indeed continue discussing, go ahead master....