Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

Re: Uchiha Tablet

Kakashi was the one that said that in part 1. The majority don't believe wtf he says. He also said that the Rinnegan was a Mutation and the So6p was a myth.
    Kakashi is just a smart a** who needs to e`s.

Rinnegan reads more then the MS. MS reads more then a Full Sharingan.
    Does it read the whole thing? Maybe... But Madara stated the Rinnegan reads what the other eyes do and more. Its most likely the whole thing though.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by itachi86 View Post
    So the rinnegan alone can't read the whole tablet??
    Yes the Rinnegan is the only eye tech that can read all the passages and now Madara has it He can read all the secret writings of The SO6P.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Yes the Rinnegan is the only eye tech that can read all the passages and now Madara has it He can read all the secret writings of The SO6P.
    I have to disagree honored sage....as to why i get out of the manga, each level of sharingan.....and the rinnegan, each can read a different portion of the tablet.....nowhere in the manga does it say it could read the whole thing.the only question i have is...if rinnegan and sharingan can read it, why cant byakugon?

but here is the link
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/11

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    I have to disagree honored sage....as to why i get out of the manga, each level of sharingan.....and the rinnegan, each can read a different portion of the tablet.....nowhere in the manga does it say it could read the whole thing.the only question i have is...if rinnegan and sharingan can read it, why cant byakugon?

but here is the link
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/11
    Uchiha are the keeper of the tablets, they may never had let the Hyuga look at it, sines most likely the Hyuga have sided with the Senju against the Uchiha. We would need to see a Hyuga get their hands on the tablet if possible sines the Uchiha shrine no longer exist sines Pain destruction of the village.

Status
    Mar 2010
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    hello, here my prediction it's based on madara and his "need's" and the stone tablet with the secrets of SO6P, madara as we saw just got the rinnegan implanted. as we know to read the tablet completly you need those 2 dojutsus, there is a problem though that tablet is somewhere barried under konoha.... madara cant walk in just like that he would have been noticed.
    also we saw the zetsu army 100.000 of them and we also saw a comment from madara in the last chapter "my eye is hungry for battle" i think kishi is prepairing the ground for an all out assault on konoha far worse then pain did.

his goals would be:

1) to read the stone tablet fully and unlock the secret's
    2) to destroy konoha

and then we will see sasuke in full action he will attack konoha together with madara and the zetsus

we saw also naruto gaining new power where i think was only to defend konoha again. i also belive that konoha as a village will not survive this time many good people will die including the elders and tsunade and naruto in the first time where he couldnt win

if i am right then this will be the most epic "battles" in naruto and friends

thanks for reading plz discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    No you did no, there was a similar one, on the first page, one of first 5-6 threads.
    It's "Shut up", not "shot up". And "I did not see", not "I did not saw"
    Report him for what? What rule did he break exactly?
    dude you should bother to read my thread i am not talking bout the stone tablet i am talking about the impending attack on konoha and the stone tablet is only to explain why it will happen soon, i didnt mention any of that what this thread owner sayd. and btw i am not from the states or england so english isnt my natural language no need to be hostile towards me.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    dude you should bother to read my thread i am not talking bout the stone tablet i am talking about the impending attack on konoha and the stone tablet is only to explain why it will happen soon, i didnt mention any of that what this thread owner sayd. and btw i am not from the states or england so english isnt my natural language no need to be hostile towards me.
    hey listen man.....thats done alerady........your thread was talking sort about the samething mine was..........thats the end of it.........but again there is no hostility.......and I welcome you to speak in reference to the suject of any of my threads.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

i would bet 5o K the tablet's gone for good, turned into dust,tablet's ashes, tablet's sushi, rock n stone homage, a goner, a no more to b seen, a don think about it...

any further speculation with or around the tablet is mere waste of time..for sure

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    i would bet 5o K the tablet's gone for good, turned into dust,tablet's ashes, tablet's sushi, rock n stone homage, a goner, a no more to b seen, a don think about it...

any further speculation with or around the tablet is mere waste of time..for sure
    I disagree....and the manga it self , proves you soooooo wrong.......you may want to go back to the manga where Madara talks to the kage's........there he stated that the tablet is a important part of his plan so I highly(and I stress highly) disagree that we will no longer be hearing of this tablet......so with that said we shall continue with our discussion thanks

Last edited by ~Zion~; 10-31-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I disagree....and the manga it self , proves you soooooo wrong.......you may want to go back to the manga where Madara talks to the kage's........there he stated that the tablet is a important part of his plan so I highly(and I stress highly) disagree that we will no longer be hearing of this tablet......so with that said we shall continue with our discussion thanks

not really...
    he did speak about the tablet as well as I can speak about the glorious pyramids of ancient Egypt...

Pein and Naruto went, rolled and smashed konoha lol!! I don't think Madara , neither Sasuke or anyone else is thinking about becoming an archeologist!!!

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

was thinking, you baby take it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo personal.. of course you might indeed continue discussing, go ahead master....

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

Isn't the Naka Shrine located outside the village?

WAIT!

Madara said even now i lies beneath the village of Konoha.
    He said that WAAAYYYY after the Pain Invasion.

Safe bet the Tablet is still intact.

so :flaw:

Last edited by Hyperion; 11-02-2010 at 03:14 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Isn't the Naka Shrine located outside the village?

WAIT!

Madara said even now i lies beneath the village of Konoha.
    He said that WAAAYYYY after the Pain Invasion.

Safe bet the Tablet is still intact.

so :flaw:
    Hey protein-boy, I bet you all of my kumi cash you won't see the tablet unless referred to in past tense. No actual Naruto timeline existence

Do you dare???!!:flaw::P

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

lol how much you wanna bet naruto is gonna stand before that tablet one day and hinata is gonna help him read it with her byakugan lol

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Madara Himself stated that you need Rinnegan to read the hole thing. Madara now has Rennigan, Madara can now read it all and can use jutsus for the Rinnegan.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

just a thought...

The SO6P was a very wise man, the creator of modern day ninjutsu......the man was so wise that he split the power of the juubi so that the power of the beast could not be used for evil...point taken that this was done at the time of his death, but...
    I think that we should give more credit to this man

I mean....correct me if I'm wrong but Im under the inpression that Madara has only read the portion of the tablet below the uchia village, ant it is said that theere is a message for each of the Dōjutsu's so with that said...dont you believe that the Rikudo Sennin left some sort of a back up plan on that tablet?

In my opinnion i dont believe that we have learned all that there is to learn about that tablet

not only that i dont lelieve that we have learn all that there is to learn about izanagi.....we only know what danzou knew.....and what Madara knows about the izinagi....could the true secrets of this technique be on the tablet? or maybe the secret on how to defeat such a technique?

Please Discuss
    your right, i think madara was close to the so6p in some way and madara plan was to get the rinnegan and read the rest of the tablet he knows more than people think

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    your right, i think madara was close to the so6p in some way and madara plan was to get the rinnegan and read the rest of the tablet he knows more than people think
    that's what I'm saying but... i just cant put it all together....at least not quite yet.....hopefully this weeks manga will give me a little more insight to Madara's plans

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

if the younger son is the successor he must have something bigger and badass as back up plan that the rikuudo left and of he must be more powerful than the older brother.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the narukudo View Post
    if the younger son is the successor he must have something bigger and badass as back up plan that the rikuudo left and of he must be more powerful than the older brother.
    I feel the same way I deffinetly believe that there is much more to the rikedo sennin power then what we know of.....

Page 3 of 3 « First 123