View Poll Results: Which coloring is OVER 9000!?!?!??

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Entry 1

    11 31.43%
  • Entry 2

    3 8.57%
  • Entry 3

    6 17.14%
  • Entry 4

    9 25.71%
  • Entry 5

    6 17.14%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    ~~~~~ Savior..'s Avatar
    Status
    Savior.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    Number four says mangastream, dont think he made it :\
     
         

  2. #22
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by SenjuTakawaan View Post
    Number four says mangastream, dont think he made it :\
    mangstream is just the website that published the manga page and put their watermark on the image. The artist of nr 4 didn't make the picture, he/she just colored the lineart
     
         

  3. #23
    Adventurer yourfaceishideous's Avatar
    Status
    yourfaceishideous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    86
    Location
    New York
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality4Life View Post
    Did you participate this month yourfaceishideous?
    I did indeed submit. :]
     
         

  4. #24
    Member Vitality4Life's Avatar
    Status
    Vitality4Life is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    279
    Location
    Soul Society
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    It would be better for atleast to have 1st to 3rd place again. And have em all get medals?
     
         

  5. #25
    ..Chill.. Ace ..Chill.. Klitz's Avatar
    Status
    ..Chill.. Klitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,027
    Location
    Guernsey
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    *sigh* I knew that blur was suspicious...

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=aize...et=24#/d2yfsr0



    Edit:
    Number 5 got my Vote, there's potential there.
     
         
    Last edited by ..Chill.. Klitz; 10-28-2010 at 11:35 PM.

  6. #26
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by ..Chill.. Klitz View Post
    *sigh* I knew that blur was suspicious...

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=aize...et=24#/d2yfsr0



    Edit:
    Number 5 got my Vote, there's potential there.
    Thanks for poiting that out.
    I can't believe ppl have such little to do to search and find other ppls art and say it's theirs. >_> Instead of just trying to make one for themselves.
     
         

  7. #27
    ..Chill.. Ace ..Chill.. Klitz's Avatar
    Status
    ..Chill.. Klitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,027
    Location
    Guernsey
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
    Thanks for poiting that out.
    I can't believe ppl have such little to do to search and find other ppls art and say it's theirs. >_> Instead of just trying to make one for themselves.
    No problem, you've done so well in reviving the contest, it would be a shame to let it get abused with people cheating.

    And yeah, i really can't stand people who try to rip off other peoples work, it's disrespectful and unfair, but unfortunately there is not much you can do about it, except to work diligently to expose the frauds, were it my choice i would expose the cheats identity, but i would understand if you don't want to =]
     
         

  8. #28
    the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Transparent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,671
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga Coloring Contest [13] VOTING

    Quote Originally Posted by ..Chill.. Klitz View Post
    No problem, you've done so well in reviving the contest, it would be a shame to let it get abused with people cheating.

    And yeah, i really can't stand people who try to rip off other peoples work, it's disrespectful and unfair, but unfortunately there is not much you can do about it, except to work diligently to expose the frauds, were it my choice i would expose the cheats identity, but i would understand if you don't want to =]
    yeh i know >_<
    Thank you
    Well.. the user got banned for a week, and he is also banned from the contest. That ought to set an example i hope.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •