reality that will transform
    the Tobito reveal into a mere
    illussion...TOBIDARA REALITY
    IS CRUELLY MOVING
    FORWARD..TEARS OF JOY WHEN ITS
    GONNA BE REVEALED !!

the battle over being the last villain and the finall villain of the Manga

i---------> / .

Now that the manga is reaching its end...there's seem to be many candidates characters for being the finall villain of this Manga :

Madara , Orochimaru , Kaguya , Black Zetsu , Sasuke ..and why not suigetsu?.....Now whos the finall and true villain of this manga...

-i dont like to base my threads so much on japanese mythology..and my main source is the manga and anime...this is a serious kestion WHO IS THE FINALL VILLAIN??..

-there's one Golden rule that tell us who is the finall villain of this manga and its : The main villain is the one who is supposed to be the finall villain !!!...now think about it...who was the central villain of the manga??....

-in part 1 : the central villain was orochimaru

-in naruto part 2 : it was the Masked man TOBI !!!!....

thus in naruto part 2 the finall villain will be the masked man TOBI...weither you belive me or not !!!..BUT THAT MASKED MAN TOBI IS GONAN COME BACK AND BECOE THE FINALL VILLAIN!!!.....

-now i know what you thiking !!!....TOBI IS OBITO...AND OBITO LOST THE BATTLE OVER FINALL VILLAINY AND BECOME A GOOD CHARACTER !!!!WELL THATS TRUE...ITS CORRECT....kishimoto never planned obito to become the finall villain..becuz obito was always a good character...kishimoto would never ruin the good image of the kind boy Obito....

-if obito was the masked man tobi...then how will the masked man tobi become the final villain??!!!..and here lies the trick !!!.....the truth of the masked man tobi is that he was'nt just obito...Tobi's reall identity is UCHIHA MADARA SEALED WITHIN OBITO CONTROLLING HIM !!!...

-Tobi was 3 persons in one body : spiral zetsu , uchiha madara and obito himself...BUT THE DOMINANT AND THE BOSS TOBI WAS ALWAYS MADARA!!!..i call him "TOBIDARA"..

-think about it..and try remember that mastermind villain Tobi who was the reall mizukage...who slaughtred the uchiha clan...who attacked konoha using kiyubi..and who created a whole zetsu army and declared a 4th ninja war

-Now think about the Unmasked obito...who got owned by kakashi many times...and got an epic talk nojutsu from naruto....no one can ignore the fact that there's a big difference between the masked man tobi and the unmasked man obito...becuz obito never showed those badass traits of the masked man Tobi..

-Rikudo madara is done now...but we still have tobidara who will come back and reveal us the truth of the masked man tobi....the 2nd madara created by izanagi sealed himself within obito's body and controlled him...

for the first time after edomadara's resurection....Edomadara spoke with his other part

EDomadara : well if its you TOBIDARA...then you probably have a PLAN !!

part of tobidara's plan is :

1-letting obito act by his free will

2-have kaguya emerge...

3-wait for the perfect time..wich is when the holly apple emerge and consume it !!!

Conclusion since tobidara is none then madara himself...this explains why Madara uchiha is the finall villain...BUT PRECISELY PRECISELY THE FINALL VILLAIN IS TOBIDARA who is the true masked man Tobi..

why character of kaguya?? kaguya isn't the finall villain..but her presence is necessary step for other characters to become the finall vilain...why?..becuz the finall villain will most probably consume the holly fruit..and to have the holly fruit appear...we need kaguya's presence ....so kaguya's character is like a pie..who other villains like oro and madara and maybe sasuke will share

-as for sasuke...kishi said he will deal with his character the last...but that doesn't necessary mean he will be the finall villain..maybe he will have the last fight with naruto and will get more attention after the finall villain is finished off..

-

Status

Re: the battle over being the last villain and the finall villain of the Manga

It was funny the first 50 times you made this exact same thread.

Status
    Apr 2014
    I am the Booty Warrior.

Orochimaru for fv

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2011
    my Tobidara theory is a
    IS CRUELLY MOVING
    GONNA BE REVEALED !!

Quote Originally Posted by -Flakes- View Post
    It was funny the first 50 times you made this exact same thread.
    this is not the same thread ...this thread iclude tobidara's character...forexemple ...if u include the name of naruto in every thread you make ...does that mean its the same thread? noo!!...even the title of manga is "naruto"

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2011
    my Tobidara theory is a
    IS CRUELLY MOVING
    GONNA BE REVEALED !!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCircus View Post
    Orochimaru for fv
    in part 3 yes

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Stopped reading after the word '' Tobidara ''

Status
    In search for memories...

I can't believe people still find the whole concept of there being another Madara actually legit...

Status
    May 2011
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

46 and 2 is your answer.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Be a man, be a warrior.

This thread was not funny at all. I have read your other threads before and those were clearly funny. This one had a poor write up to make me care.

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

The Tobidara theory is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very thread. You can see it when you look at your tablet or when you turn on your computer. You can feel it when you read the manga… when you log into NarutoBase… when each Wednesday comes around. It is the genjutsu that Kishi has pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth.

Hidden within manga evidence that doesn’t even exist, Tobidara will be there. I can feel the possibility of the Tobidara reveal increasing each time I read one of minamoto’s brilliant theories. When this occurs, and believe me, it will happen, the number of haters trolled will be over 9000.