Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masashi Kishimoto “There's
    no advantage to hurrying
    through life." -Shikamaru
    Nara”

Some questions about rp

Okay, to begin with i don't know where i was suppose to post a thread like this but since this was a thread about rp and Konoha town is where all the rp stuff is at, i thought why not?

Anyways i have a few questions about roleplaying before i create my bio.

1. How do you roleplay?

I know this is a general question and i know there are probably thousands of answers everywhere else but i've read a few and they didn't really solve my problem. The only thing that i know how to do is spar but other then that im confused, do i just post a thread in konoha town stating what im doing and stuff like that or is there more to it?

2. Is there any thread that tells me if a canon character has been taken or not

Most people ask me to use the search bar and search for the bio but its kinda hard as their are many threads with the same name in them and it takes me forever to check all the threads and see if any of them is a bio for that character. So i was hoping that there would be some thread that tells you all this?

3. If there is no thread that tells you if a canon character bio has been made, then are any of the characters i listed below available for me to use?

1. Sabaku no Gaara
    2. Jiraiya of the Sannin
    3. Konohamaru Sarutobi
    4.Hiruko (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiruko_(missing-nin) ) P.S. i know Hiruko is from the naruto movie and is not an actual character but i figured that even naruto movie characters could be used (correct me if im wrong).

That's all i really want to know. Once again i apologize of i posted this in the wrong section or something ive only been here for a few months and desperately wanted to roleplay.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Santawashere!!#HenrikisEvil!!
    #Nefer4Mod!!#Drizzy4GMod!!
    #ReturnofKlad

Re: Some questions about rp

The replies to all those questions can be found into the Hitchhiker guide to RP

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imma solo your thread in

wrong section i think? anyway ill try to answer it

1. How do you roleplay?
    you fight (by texting) against other user. you need to submit a bio and it needs to be accepted. you can have max 2 bio. after that, you need to train with shisou/senpai/sensei. you can learn things such as 5 basic elements, ninjutsu, kekkai genkai (sharingan, byakugan), kenjutsu, and many more.

well you can use canon char even if someone has used it before. there were lots of sasuke bio, yet i still made it after knowing that. what's forbidden is that you use non-canon char that has been made by other user.

3. If there is no thread that tells you if a canon character bio has been made, then are any of the characters i listed below available for me to use?

yes, but some of them have special condition. check the rules. for example like to make uchiha bio you need 1500 posts. i dont really remember, but maybe jiraiya/gaara also has some special condition.

for hiruko, i think he's not canon? if yes that means you need to check if someone has already made it. if yes, you can't make it. if no, free to do so.

Last edited by Juan Mata; 07-18-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will show the world the true
    meaning of PAIN

I agree with juan and to add to it, i really think that when you want to make a bio you are not completely sure of, ask a rp mod and hopefully he/she will tell you the things you need to know.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Mata View Post
    wrong section i think? anyway ill try to answer it

1. How do you roleplay?
    you fight (by texting) against other user. you need to submit a bio and it needs to be accepted. you can have max 2 bio. after that, you need to train with shisou/senpai/sensei. you can learn things such as 5 basic elements, ninjutsu, kekkai genkai (sharingan, byakugan), kenjutsu, and many more.

well you can use canon char even if someone has used it before. there were lots of sasuke bio, yet i still made it after knowing that. what's forbidden is that you use non-canon char that has been made by other user.

yes, but some of them have special condition. check the rules. for example like to make uchiha bio you need 1500 posts. i dont really remember, but maybe jiraiya/gaara also has some special condition.

for hiruko, i think he's not canon? if yes that means you need to check if someone has already made it. if yes, you can't make it. if no, free to do so.
    I believe you can make a Jiraiya and Gaara bio whenever, but Jiraiya cannot achieve Toad Sage Mode and Gaara cannot be a Jinchuuriki without meeting special requirements.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    meaning of PAIN

Thats true. Im even planning on making a jiraiya bio soon.

Best of the Leaf Anbu. Ôrochímaru's Avatar
    Status
    May 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beware of Snakes and me :D

You can make any bio. And just do it step by step.
    First increase post count and rank with it. Then make a bio and at last train from a sensei. These are the hardest works and the only works in RP.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    meaning of PAIN

The hardest part is the part of finding a sensei