Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

Your reaction and Will you like it

Hello guys, I just was bored and I come to the topic of Naruto vs Sasuke battle. After few strange idea I came up with at least for me great idea.

We know that Naruto always convince someone to his will. What if Kaguya suddenly become to act as hurt after some attack and cry to make Naruto soften or something. She will ask Naruto to kill BZ as she approaches him BZ will try to free but he can not. Of course it would be just acting from both of them. The conclusion could be either:

1) BZ overtakes Naruto's body for some time. Sasuke and rest arrive and Sasuke has to fight to bring Naruto back while Kaguya watches them offering Naruto(BZ) any help when he need it.

2) Kaguya will cast IT on Naruto from close range so Naruto will imagine Sasuke in Kaguya 's place and kaguya in Sasuke's place in IT world, so Naruto will attack him and fight Sasuke in death match, but then remains question what about The Hokage and Hagoromo ?

Origin of my idea is simple :
    We know that villain only fell to Naruto's TNJ because they acted so tough and were mens. Now, if villain is woman and yet she will show delicate and sad feelings even convincing Naruto himself that BZ forced her to do it, then maybe Naruto can fall to his own greatest weapon. Never any villain was woman and yet show weakness as emotions/feelings and being hurt, so maybe it would make Naruto catch bait.

Thoughs about Naruto vs Sasuke battle best timming:
    Also Kaguya should be last villain as she is origin and the strongest one. I don't see Naruto and Sasuke fight after defeating her as they would respect each other enough and both want to save each other so they would talk through them differences, not need to fight. Imo now is the best moment to made them fight each other and Kaguya has perfect tool as IT to make it truth

Thanks for reading !

Please share your thoughts

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 07-18-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Status
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Re: Your reaction and Will you like it

I like number 1, i want naruto to become evil.... that would be badass.

Status
    Jul 2014

I wouldn't care, however it will be great if it happens.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Never argue with stupid
    people, they will drag you
    down to their level and then
    beat you with experience.
    -Mark Twain

I would prefer Sauske to kill Sakura, enraging Naruto resulting in all out war.

Status
    Apr 2014
    the ultimate solo king

i want to see sasukes dream it is moore intresting

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

It would be interesting to see Option 1 happen. Seeing a Naruto vs. Sasuke that way would be pretty interesting. Also BZ (Naruto) could fight the 4 Edo-Hokage while Sasuke takes on Kaguya. That would give the Hokages a role to play, as well as letting us see Sasuke in action by himself.

As for Option 2, that sounds like that filler episode where Gai and Lee are forced to fight each other without knowing. Eventually Naruto would notice some discrepancy in the genjutsu, or be able to notice that it is Sasuke who he is fighting.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    It would be interesting to see Option 1 happen. Seeing a Naruto vs. Sasuke that way would be pretty interesting. Also BZ (Naruto) could fight the 4 Edo-Hokage while Sasuke takes on Kaguya. That would give the Hokages a role to play, as well as letting us see Sasuke in action by himself.

As for Option 2, that sounds like that filler episode where Gai and Lee are forced to fight each other without knowing. Eventually Naruto would notice some discrepancy in the genjutsu, or be able to notice that it is Sasuke who he is fighting.
    Yeah , Great minds think alike. Option 1 could make Sasuke fight Naruto first then when the Hokage arrive then he would fight Kaguya while Hokage fight Naruto. or Hokage hold off Kaguya(more entertain then harm), while Sasuke try to bring Naruto to his sense so because he need him to deal with Kaguya