Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2014
    This user has nothing funny to
    use as a status.

Who shot down MH17?

le detective theme tune

this is a thread to discuss theories about the MH17 plane that aparently has been shot down.

In all honesty i believe it was the ukrainian government

Status
    Feb 2013
    Hit the weed once do the Wiz
    laguh

Re: Who shot down MH17?

russia, from the very little i know

top spot no dog Sage konohamaru's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2014
    when I say I won't tell
    anyone, my best friend doesn't
    count

Its israel they are responsible for any wicked act

Status
    Plantin' seeds.

As a Friend of mine that died in that, After researching.
    It isn't ukrainian Goverment, Neither russian Goverment.
    They where rebels.
    They Tought that the Plane Was of Putin(It had the same look as Putin's Jet).
    They made a Mistake but i still hope that they Live the rest of their life in prison...

Status
    May 2014
    use as a status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Sky View Post
    As a Friend of mine that died in that, After researching.
    It isn't ukrainian Goverment, Neither russian Goverment.
    They where rebels.
    They Tought that the Plane Was of Putin(It had the same look as Putin's Jet).
    They made a Mistake but i still hope that they Live the rest of their life in prison...
    Ukrainian rebels are pro putin and they are guerillas. thus, they would never target putin and nor have such long range missiles to start with.

Status
    Jul 2011
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Quote Originally Posted by Sage konohamaru View Post
    Slow down there tiger

Status
    May 2014
    use as a status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate King View Post
    russia, from the very little i know
    you are clueless.

Status
    Jul 2014
    FoolzBeWeary wa subete o
    shitte imasu

Quote Originally Posted by Sage konohamaru View Post
    You're retarded.

OT: Russia did it. Or at least the pro Russia side.

Status
    May 2014
    use as a status.

lol i love to see people manipulated by the western media. i really love to see how i'm the refugee of intelligence in a sea of stupidity.

Status
    Jul 2014
    FoolzBeWeary wa subete o
    shitte imasu

Quote Originally Posted by trick master View Post
    lol i love to see people manipulated by the western media. i really love to see how i'm the refugee of intelligence in a sea of stupidity.
    Do you have prove of who did it? If not it's any buddies guess. It's called an Opinion.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2014
    Kinky

We'll never find out the truth.

Status
    Jul 2014
    FoolzBeWeary wa subete o
    shitte imasu

Ukrainian rebels are pro putin and they are guerillas. thus, they would never target putin and nor have such long range missiles to start with.
    Really your saying that they couldn't get their hands on it lol. the rebels have taken bases in Ukrainian so what's to say that they didnt get it from their.

Status
    May 2014
    use as a status.

Quote Originally Posted by FoolzBeWeary View Post
    Do you have prove of who did it? If not it's any buddies guess. It's called an Opinion.
    Yes I have.

Proof number 1: The route of the Russian presidential airplane from Fortaleza (Brazilian BRICS summit host city) to Moscow was of public knowledge and such route passed trough the Ukrainian airspace. The Boeing 777 also ressembles the Russian presidential aircraft. The Ukrainian government has enough reasons to want Putin dead so they probaly tried to shot down the aircraft but got it mistaken.

Proof number 2: Ukrainian separatists are guerrillas. Therefore, they don't have any armored AA platform, including the so called BUK GTAMS. If anything, they are armed with IGLAAS and STRELA-3 shoulder-held short range AAs, meaning that they could engage aircraft within a range of only 2 klicks in a three dimensional radius, while the BUK is capable of engaging aircraft up to 22 klicks high. The MH17 plane was at a height of 10km.

Proof number 3: While the western media has accused that the neutralizer of the aircraft was a BUK-fired missile, the Russians do not use BUK systems any more. They have been fully replaced by S-400s and S-300s since 1994. BUK systems are exported to any countries willing to buy them, one of them being Ukraine.

Proof number 4: (this one might be questionable) me (a nerd), and my dad (an engineer) have figured out trough several calculations and vectorial equations that if the missile was truly fired from an AA platform on the ground, it was shot from the Ukrainian city of Cherkasy , controlled by government forces.

Proof number 5: Anyone with basic knowledge on body language can easily indenfy how, on interviews, the government of Ukraine's officials lie/are highly nervous while Russian and rebel authorities seem to be calm, stressed and with opened communication paths (telling the truth).

Proof number 6: The Ukrainian rebels have offered a truce to the Ukrainian government for an undertemined time in order to investigate the crash site. The Ukrainian government has refused.

Proof number 7: Media states that there has been a GALRMS engagement, however, recent reports indicate that there are rods used in air to air missiles, instead of ground to air missiles. This matches the Russian version that states that a Su-25 intercepted the airplane.

I'm sure there are many other proves out there, just look for them. The fact that western media and the US government are saying that the Russians/separatists are to be blamed is already a big reason to know that that's bullshit. Now go ahead and tell me your "opinion". What do you think it happened? Do you have any knowledge on military and/or politically subjects that are not passed to you trough western media?

Is this your proof?

Now go ahead and try to prove any of these wrong, I bet you can't you brainwashed sheep. Where is your opinion now?

Really your saying that they couldn't get their hands on it lol. the rebels have taken bases in Ukrainian so what's to say that they didnt get it from their.
    They don't take bases, they take towns and hide in them to avoid being shelled. If they are, they can blame the Ukrainian government for breaking Geneva's law of no shelling of civilian areas. I must agree that its cowardice by the rebels, however, they do not take bases as guerillas, and even if they did, hell, they can't even operate their captured BMPs. How would they even be able to turn on the engines of a BUK?

Last edited by Ira; 07-19-2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Merging.

Status
    Jul 2014
    FoolzBeWeary wa subete o
    shitte imasu

Your proof one is speculation at best. Saying that they shot at it becusea they wanted Putin dead. Is guessing at best. Your using your opinion on that one. Your number 2 is guessing on what they have or don't have. They could have the BUK which you said yourself was soild off after they replaced it. Which after the Cold War and to now Russia has been known to sell their weapons. For your proof 4 as a former artillery soldier unless you know where it was fired from I mean distance to the target and the speed of the target it could have been fired from 3 km from the impact of the target or it could have been fired from 20 km from impact. You don't know from the info that has been given so far. Your proof 5 is that of your opinion a lair can keep calm. Body language can be controlled. As for the Ukrainian government being nervous that doesn't mean they are lying. They could be under a lot of stress or they could be lying. For your proof number 5 their could have been many reasons why the truce could have been denied. One reason is to make sure the rebels don't regroup as they are being pushed back as of now. So your saying Russia can't be lying in their statement for your proof 6. That's being biased.

They don't take bases, they take towns and hide in them to avoid being shelled. If they are, they can blame the Ukrainian government for breaking Geneva's law of no shelling of civilian areas. I must agree that its cowardice by the rebels, however, they do not take bases as guerillas, and even if they did, hell, they can't even operate their captured BMPs. How would they even be able to turn on the engines of a BUK?
    Every type of weapon has a Manuel and you can find it an the internet easily and yes they have taken bases. you really don't know anything of war they are a fighting force if they have the power they can take a base. Just like in afghanstain Fob and Cob have fallen to the talaban.

Come at me I wasn't insulting you but now I don't give a ****.Your retard ass comment about brainwashed lol. Come on all of the stuff you posted was YOUR OPINION. No proof at all.

Last edited by Ira; 07-19-2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Merging.

Status
    May 2014
    use as a status.

For your proof 4 as a former artillery
    you haven't proven me wrong, only used cute words. and for the record, mr. artillery joe, do not judge me as you are not aware of the unit i've served with in the sandbox. if you knew it you'd probaly show some more respect. in fact, the fact that you're judging a fellow operator because of your role is a reason enough to make me not believe you're a fooking hay maker.

Every type of weapon has a Manuel and you can find it an the internet easily and yes they have taken bases. you really don't know anything of war they are a fighting force if they have the power they can take a base. Just like in afghanstain Fob and Cob have fallen to the talaban.
    i'm sorry but those manuals take months to read, not hours. and no, they haven't taken bases. they raid them, they don't keep them.

Last edited by Ira; 07-19-2014 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Merging.

Status
    Jul 2014
    FoolzBeWeary wa subete o
    shitte imasu

you haven't proven me wrong, only used cute words. and for the record, mr. artillery joe, do not judge me as you are not aware of the unit i've served with in the sandbox. if you knew it you'd probaly show some more respect. in fact, the fact that you're judging a fellow operator because of your role is a reason enough to make me not believe you're a fooking hay maker.
    I am judge you because you called me brainwashed. When I never insulted you. Two I don't give a rats ass what unit you served with. An to use that means you don't take your services for honor bond. I wasn't trying to proof anything. I was stateing at this point it's only opinions their is no hard proof of what happend. So all of your proofs you stated are opinion not proof. I have done what I came here to do. Peace out.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

..getting SAM manual from internet
    I read in many news sites that rebels captured one of the SAMs belonging to Ukrain when they captured one of their base.
    Apparently It takes well trained crew to use it and resources such as radar network to track the target

Status
    Jul 2014
    FoolzBeWeary wa subete o
    shitte imasu

Quote Originally Posted by shashmaru View Post
    I read in many news sites that rebels captured one of the SAMs belonging to Ukrain when they captured one of their base.
    Apparently It takes well trained crew to use it and resources such as radar network to track the target
    My vehicle the M270A2 manual is on the internet. You can find almost anything on the internet. Plus all military vehicle comes with their own manual. As for the radar I don't know if they have that or not. But to say they can't learn how to use it is once own opinion.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2014
    Kinky

Quote Originally Posted by shashmaru View Post
    lol @ messed up flags. which scrub made this image?

Status
    Mar 2013
    I am still very much alive..

Where the **** is James Bond when you need him. I can't just guess and accuse when there is very little evidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»