Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    that poor gurl is not a boy, you people act like we've seen what lurks below

    so conclusion = female

     
         

  2. #2
    ツ☯NB'S LEGEND☯ ツ Raphael sannin's Avatar
    Status
    Raphael sannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    always around!!
    Posts
    1,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    "why a fly could fly..but
    a bird can't bird?"
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    who is that thing!!!AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
     
         

  3. #3
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael sannin View Post
    who is that thing!!!AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    wow i know neferpitou is hot but calm down jeez
     
         

  4. #4
    Scandalous Grey Walker's Avatar
    Status
    Grey Walker is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    Higher than giraffe nipples.
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Lmfao, ***** got squashed. Anyway, it's an it.
     
         

  5. #5
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Lmfao, ***** got squashed. Anyway, it's an it.
    Its a she.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member My Username's Avatar
    Status
    My Username is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    He is a vile creature and i am glad that Gon destroyed her
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    SasukeOwnsYouAll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GTFO
    Posts
    917
    Post Thanks / Like
    lel
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    It's a boy btw, just like Alluka.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member My Username's Avatar
    Status
    My Username is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeOwnsYouAll View Post
    It's a boy btw, just like Alluka.
    Since we are on topic about trannys
    Why does Alluka dress like a girl?
     
         

  9. #9
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeOwnsYouAll View Post
    It's a boy btw, just like Alluka.
    nope you are wrong, you can't know because we haven't seen it. also i spoke with the manga creator with my insight and found out that its a she.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Ya know, she/he is Asian. I am implying a stereotype here.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Thekiddreamer's Avatar
    Status
    Thekiddreamer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    562
    Post Thanks / Like
    every kid has a dream so do i
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    who is neferpiotou
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    SasukeOwnsYouAll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GTFO
    Posts
    917
    Post Thanks / Like
    lel
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by My Username View Post
    Since we are on topic about trannys
    Why does Alluka dress like a girl?
    Dunno

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    nope you are wrong, you can't know because we haven't seen it. also i spoke with the manga creator with my insight and found out that its a she.
    It was once stated that he's a boy. ^^
     
         

  13. #13
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeOwnsYouAll View Post
    Dunno



    It was once stated that he's a boy. ^^
    said it was once stated, doesnt have the proof to back up the facts, you lying brah
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    SasukeOwnsYouAll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GTFO
    Posts
    917
    Post Thanks / Like
    lel
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    said it was once stated, doesnt have the proof to back up the facts, you lying brah
    K then
    Imma show you dem facts l8r, k m8?
     
         

  15. #15
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeOwnsYouAll View Post
    K then
    Imma show you dem facts l8r, k m8?
    O'k then please do, cus I'm waiting
     
         

  16. #16
    Zanithe's Avatar
    Status
    Zanithe is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Philippines. Don't tell anyone.
    Posts
    3,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    .____.
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    In the manga he's a boy. In the anime she's a girl. Deal with it.
     
         

  17. #17
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanithe View Post
    In the manga he's a boy. In the anime she's a girl. Deal with it.
    yep i agree with this
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member My Username's Avatar
    Status
    My Username is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    O'k then please do, cus I'm waiting
    U want to tap dat ant booty?
     
         

  19. #19
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    3,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Last isn't canon
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Nobody knows what Pitou is, I call it an it. It looks like a boy and a girl though...damn Japanese and their traps.
     
         

  20. #20
    ♛ Party Rock King ♛ Akatosh's Avatar
    Status
    Akatosh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi & sasuke base
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by My Username View Post
    U want to tap dat ant booty?
    yes i do and meow to you too sir
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Itachi4life is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kamuiland
    Posts
    976
    Post Thanks / Like
    I solo'd so hard , I got
    banned
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    SasukeOwnsYouAll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GTFO
    Posts
    917
    Post Thanks / Like
    lel
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    yep i agree with this
    k then there's your proof m8 so i dont have to search it up
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member ShiroShonen's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroShonen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    LogicBase
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    All I know is that Gon smashed that hard core
     
         

  24. #24
    Complex's Avatar
    Status
    Complex is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kaguya's Castle
    Posts
    4,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    YO FOOD TASTE SO GOOD
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    It's a boy BIATCH
     
         

  25. #25
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    6,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: Leave Neferpitou Alone :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    that poor gurl is not a boy, you people act like we've seen what lurks below

    so conclusion = female

    lmao @ what lurks below....idk if i wanna see what is on the southside of a boy-girl-cat-human-animal lmao
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •