Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Kishimoto.

    so , i have 2 questions.

    1st - why did kishimoto changed completely his writting methods from part 1 to part 2?

    2nd - why did he completely forgot about the kawarimi / substitution no jutsu ?
     
         

  2. #2
    ★1st Sin Of Confidence★ Trúth's Avatar
    Status
    Trúth is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll get on when I can.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Because he felt like it? It's his story
     
         

  3. #3
    Complex's Avatar
    Status
    Complex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kaguya's Castle
    Posts
    4,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    YO FOOD TASTE SO GOOD
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    He was like YOLO
     
         

  4. #4
    Asuna's Avatar
    Status
    Asuna is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    9,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    nothin'
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    1. A person has to progress huh?

    2.is useless at this point.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Eternal View Post
    Because he felt like it? It's his story
    for some reason i think he was tired of doing all that stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by UCE View Post
    1. A person has to progress huh?

    2.is useless at this point.
    i laugh at the 2nd answer.
     
         

  6. #6
    Floating on that chronic Pirate King's Avatar
    Status
    Pirate King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    3,2,1 LET IT RIP!
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    1. A lot if people think he copied HxH, so the reason it changed was because he couldn't copy something :o

    Just speculation tho
     
         

  7. #7
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    6,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    plot progression and he didnt forget he just added other more interesting things
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate King View Post
    1. A lot if people think he copied HxH, so the reason it changed was because he couldn't copy something :o

    Just speculation tho
    my other guess is bc he was inspired by dbz (this part is obvious) and bc he wanted to do like a "masterpiece" such as the next dbz ?
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Kratoss's Avatar
    Status
    Kratoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    I think saying completely is a stretch. I think his writing style evolved naturally after he gained more experience (you can even notice that his art got better), and I think he became a better writer as time went on, incorporating a lot of original and unique ideas, that aren't too common in shounen manga, whether in it's themes, or storytelling.

    Because it's a simple art. And the fights became more advanced since that.
     
         

  10. #10
    The Best Member U_U Forbidden Tale's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Tale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Forbidden Tale Base
    Posts
    3,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    /
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    He started smoking something. o.O
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Tobiramen's Avatar
    Status
    Tobiramen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Nth Dimension
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your fav>My fav
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    1- story belongs to him
    2- story belongs to him
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoss View Post
    I think saying completely is a stretch. I think his writing style evolved naturally after he gained more experience (you can even notice that his art got better), and I think he became a better writer as time went on, incorporating a lot of original and unique ideas, that aren't too common in shounen manga, whether in it's themes, or storytelling.

    Because it's a simple art. And the fights became more advanced since that.
    the konoha 11 didn't got much development in shippuden , when you compare the shippuden "season" with the part 1... you'll see the flaws .

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Tale View Post
    He started smoking something. o.O
    ahahhahaha , i'm dead.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Shaz130's Avatar
    Status
    Shaz130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be a man, be a warrior.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Simple answer. Because not everything stays the same forever. If Kishimotto kept the same method for long. We all would have gotten bored of this manga and left it.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Kratoss's Avatar
    Status
    Kratoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklinGTAV View Post
    the konoha 11 didn't got much development in shippuden , when you compare the shippuden "season" with the part 1... you'll see the flaws .
    Why is that a flaw exactly?

    The only problem I found was Lee and Neji were neglected despite being important and well developed in part 1, that's the only flaw I can agree with. Shikamaru, Hinata, Sakura, even Chouji (which was a waste of time imo) got development and focus on Shippuden, because they were already important in part 1, the rest of konoha 11 were not really important and weren't fleshed out as a whole, Ino, Kiba, Shino are just minor characters from the beginning, they were only relevant in the Chunnin exams, and when the friendship theme about Naruto was on screen.

    And considering more interesting characters got more focus on Shippuden, I don't blame Kishimoto on that decision.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoss View Post
    Why is that a flaw exactly?

    The only problem I found was Lee and Neji were neglected despite being important and well developed in part 1, that's the only flaw I can agree with. Shikamaru, Hinata, Sakura, even Chouji (which was a waste of time imo) got development and focus on Shippuden, because they were already important in part 1, the rest of konoha 11 were not really important and weren't fleshed out as a whole, Ino, Kiba, Shino are just minor characters from the beginning, they were only relevant in the Chunnin exams, and when the friendship theme about Naruto was on screen.

    And considering more interesting characters got more focus on Shippuden, I don't blame Kishimoto on that decision.
    we could have seen the konoha eleven defeat some guys... we haven't seen that , nor the maximum of their powers etc etc , plus where is the strategy in it now(in the series) like for example , in part 1 , you saw shurikens and other stuff , now you're not seeing nor kunais nor shurikens nor strategy at all ...?
     
         
    Last edited by FranklinGTAV; 07-19-2014 at 01:30 AM.

  16. #16
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoss View Post
    I think saying completely is a stretch. I think his writing style evolved naturally after he gained more experience (you can even notice that his art got better), and I think he became a better writer as time went on, incorporating a lot of original and unique ideas, that aren't too common in shounen manga, whether in it's themes, or storytelling.

    Because it's a simple art. And the fights became more advanced since that.
    Advanced my ass.
     
         

  17. #17
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoss View Post
    Why is that a flaw exactly?

    The only problem I found was Lee and Neji were neglected despite being important and well developed in part 1, that's the only flaw I can agree with. Shikamaru, Hinata, Sakura, even Chouji (which was a waste of time imo) got development and focus on Shippuden, because they were already important in part 1, the rest of konoha 11 were not really important and weren't fleshed out as a whole, Ino, Kiba, Shino are just minor characters from the beginning, they were only relevant in the Chunnin exams, and when the friendship theme about Naruto was on screen.

    And considering more interesting characters got more focus on Shippuden, I don't blame Kishimoto on that decision.
    How was that a waste of time?
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Kratoss's Avatar
    Status
    Kratoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Don't know how is that directly relevant to what I last posted.

    Why would you think people would be interested in that? To answer your question there is Shikamaru who was the protagonist of the Hidan and Kakzu arc, and defeated Hidan. I think including them on the war arc, and supporting Naruto was good enough, no need to drag down the manga and give them focus, when some of them are not really interesting or relevant to the plot imo.

    Random question. The strategy aspect of the series is still there, just not as strong as it was.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member obikage's Avatar
    Status
    obikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    obitos anime eyelashes
    Posts
    8,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    harnessing the willpower of
    rin!
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    the last shuriken we saw was obito blasting them out of his eye vortex
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by obikage View Post
    the last shuriken we saw was obito blasting them out of his eye vortex
    exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoss View Post
    Don't know how is that directly relevant to what I last posted.

    Why would you think people would be interested in that? To answer your question there is Shikamaru who was the protagonist of the Hidan and Kakzu arc, and defeated Hidan. I think including them on the war arc, and supporting Naruto was good enough, no need to drag down the manga and give them focus, when some of them are not really interesting or relevant to the plot imo.

    Random question. The strategy aspect of the series is still there, just not as strong as it was.
    yes , i saw that , but think about it , the konoha 11 are the future of konoha , right? so why didn't kishimoto put them doing something through the whole story?
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Kratoss's Avatar
    Status
    Kratoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    The future of Konoha/Hokage is Naruto. His right man is Shikamaru. The next Tsunade/Medical ninja is Sakura. The future of Hyuga is Hinata. His wife might be Hinata/Sakura.

    I think all the characters in future important rules, did something in the story. I don't know why Ino, Chouji, Shino, Kiba would be the future of Konoha, their clans don't seem to be that important, and Lee doesn't even belong to one.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoss View Post
    The future of Konoha/Hokage is Naruto. His right man is Shikamaru. The next Tsunade/Medical ninja is Sakura. The future of Hyuga is Hinata. His wife might be Hinata/Sakura.

    I think all the characters in future important rules, did something in the story. I don't know why Ino, Chouji, Shino, Kiba would be the future of Konoha, their clans don't seem to be that important, and Lee doesn't even belong to one.
    *sigh* i can't convince you.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Kratoss's Avatar
    Status
    Kratoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Maybe you should post something more than a couple of one liners? just a suggestion.

    Explain why Ino, Shino, Kiba, Choji, should be important characters?
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member FranklinGTAV's Avatar
    Status
    FranklinGTAV is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    with ps3 problems.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoss View Post
    Maybe you should post something more than a couple of one liners? just a suggestion.

    Explain why Ino, Shino, Kiba, Choji, should be important characters?
    i already explained , they are the future of konoha , wouldn't you want to see something that is the future of a village? like for example , sasuke is the future of the uchihas and he is the next "madara" right ... wouldn't you want to see something about that character? this is the same case , but the subject is... the future of a village , the persons who are going to protect the village.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Kratoss's Avatar
    Status
    Kratoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto.

    But the most important characters of them already had focus and were important (Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Shikamaru)

    Grrrr. This is not going anywhere.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •