Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    ten tails jinchuuriki? obito uchiha the wraith's Avatar
    Status
    obito uchiha the wraith is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,667
    This user has no status.
     

    i told you obito would be nerfed.

    First of let me start by saying IM BACK BTCHES HUAAHAHAHAA *when* now In my absence I notice not one mothefwucker mentor this. Not one thread not even by my fellow obito fans. WHY THEHELL ARE HIS EYES BLEEDING. You maybe thinking oh its because hes using kaguyas dimensions and their faraway WRONG dimensions are overlapping plane of existence there is no distance bbetween them. Next obitos eyes shoud not bleed from lack of chakra he had zero and a hole in his chest but not evn a small tear of blood. Also in order to give sakura shine time he was not allowed to kamui snipe sasukes whole body instead of just holding the portal own. But atleast kishi proved obito can use both kamuiat once meaning he can phase while he snipes sorry for any spelling errors on phone.
     
         

  2. #2
    ಠ_ಠ ChocolateVanilla's Avatar
    Status
    ChocolateVanilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,268
    Location
    Exodus
    Why do dentists recommend
    toothpaste if they make money
    off of bad dental hygiene?
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Quote Originally Posted by obito uchiha the wraith View Post
    First of let me start by saying IM BACK BTCHES HUAAHAHAHAA *when* now In my absence I notice not one mothefwucker mentor this. Not one thread not even by my fellow obito fans. WHY THEHELL ARE HIS EYES BLEEDING. You maybe thinking oh its because hes using kaguyas dimensions and their faraway WRONG dimensions are overlapping plane of existence there is no distance bbetween them. Next obitos eyes shoud not bleed from lack of chakra he had zero and a hole in his chest but not evn a small tear of blood. Also in order to give sakura shine time he was not allowed to kamui snipe sasukes whole body instead of just holding the portal own. But atleast kishi proved obito can use both kamuiat once meaning he can phase while he snipes sorry for any spelling errors on phone.
    His eyes bled from strain, not lack of chakra.
     
         

  3. #3
    😈 UCE's Avatar
    Status
    UCE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,768
    Location
    PR
    Aja
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Same shit to me.
     
         

  4. #4
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ Trúth's Avatar
    Status
    Trúth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    11,183
    Location
    Floridaaaa
    Still in the murder business.
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Who cares? Main thing is his ass is finally going to die.
     
         

  5. #5
    demon conquerer Angelic.'s Avatar
    Status
    Angelic. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,143
    Location
    Mountain
    Konoha's Bell Flower
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    who....are.... you?
    they are spaces he said are far away. i heard one translator say its '' spherical spaces. like planets''
    he looked brutal!!!! :‛o


    the portal looked kinda like his orange mask hole. :]
     
         

  6. #6
    ten tails jinchuuriki? obito uchiha the wraith's Avatar
    Status
    obito uchiha the wraith is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,667
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Eternal View Post
    Who cares? Main thing is his ass is finally going to die.
    You're just mad he's on his deathbed but STILL stronger than itachi.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cauzing's Avatar
    Status
    Cauzing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,269
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    I told you he should have died long ago.
     
         

  8. #8
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ Trúth's Avatar
    Status
    Trúth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    11,183
    Location
    Floridaaaa
    Still in the murder business.
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Quote Originally Posted by obito uchiha the wraith View Post
    You're just mad he's on his deathbed but STILL stronger than itachi.
    You have been soloed
     
         

  9. #9
    -Angel Tamer- Demonic.'s Avatar
    Status
    Demonic. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,193
    Location
    California
    I'll put you on your leash.
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Eternal View Post
    Who cares? Main thing is his ass is finally going to die.
    ^^^^^^^ lol
     
         

  10. #10
    authority of the gods Kamui Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Kamui Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,187
    Location
    The land of pew pew pew
    pew pew pew
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Eternal View Post
    You have been soloed


    proof Kishi said any of this? I'll wait
     
         

  11. #11
    Uchiha's Prodigy ~Sasuke~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sasuke~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,774
    Location
    Helping Naruto
    I'll get on NB when I can.
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    Who cares??
     
         

  12. #12
    World's Greatest... Alpha Debater's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha Debater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,954
    Location
    South side L'A
    Mugen Onsa why you stalking
    me bro?
     

    Re: i told you obito would be nerfed.

    How did Obito get nerfed? Because of Eye bleeding?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •