Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    The Show Must Go On. Saso's Avatar
    Status
    Saso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,704
    Location
    木の葉
    木の葉の里
     

    FairyTail

    Is FairyTail a good Manga/Anime
     
         

  2. #2
    Uzushiogakure Uzumaki Menma's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Menma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Toriko, Naruto, One Piece, HxH
     

    Re: FairyTail

    No. Unless you like rehashed arcs and shitty villains/power-ups.

    But... that's just my opinion
     
         

  3. #3
    Shaken not Stirred SusanooKyuubi's Avatar
    Status
    SusanooKyuubi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,335
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    "I fear not the man who
    has practiced 10,000 kicks
    once, I fear the man who has
    practice one kick 10,000
    times."
    -Bruce Lee
     

    Re: FairyTail

    It follows the basic Shonen outline very closely (and I mean very closely) and has a lot of fanservice. Try it out and get a feel for it before diving right in.......I dropped the series, I didn't like it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Flower Uchihα's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihα is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12,255
    Location
    PR
    mhm
     

    Re: FairyTail

    don't listen to the guys above.

    it is, try it out
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Volk's Avatar
    Status
    Volk is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,881
    Location
    Michigan
    Light in the Darkness
     

    Re: FairyTail

    It's good, but you can't take it seriously.
     
         

  6. #6
    DBZ FOR LIFE SharinganisOP's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganisOP is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,384
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada
    Think Logically
     

    Re: FairyTail

    Of course good will be relative from person to person, personally I do think it is good. I really enjoy it.
     
         

  7. #7
    ^_^ Save's Avatar
    Status
    Save is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,703
    Location
    Fairy Tail
    Enjoying with FT Guild
     



    Re: FairyTail

    It is enjoyable....I recommend you to read manga

    It is a mixture of all elements like it has Action,Magic,Adventure,Comedy,Heart touching feelings,Fantasy elements & a lot more.It is all of the elements we want to see that are combined in single Anime/Manga.FT is One of the Best Manga Out there

    Overall it is an entertaining Mystery Anime/Manga.
     
         
    Last edited by Save; 07-19-2014 at 06:42 AM.

  8. #8
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,154
    Location
    Miami FL
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: FairyTail

    I like it art is amazing

    Plot is very good why because while it does have main female and make lead everyone in story/guild has their own part to play
    So it's many story lines going on at once
    Grey with his fam issues etc
    Ezra jeddal
    Natsu and other dragon slayers wanting to know what happened to dragons
    Lucy collecting all 12 keys and narrating entire story
    Laxus playing nice lol

    So it's like mini plots all wrapped together

    Ppl hate the anime due to it's friendship theme and while it does have tht and sometimes (few) it makes u look sideways lol it still has great concepts behind it

    The lore and character development is great the character powers and differences with each person power is outstanding

    I haven't seen this much variation in power since one piece ... Naruto everyone is starting to have same power....

    The fight scenes r epic as **** and speeches give during fighting makes u warm inside lol at least for me

    Yes some ppl hate when Ezra gets back up from getting beat up so much but doesn't every anime do tht ...? I mean both naruto and sasuke died like literally and still r continuing to fight ....

    But in short anime is great just take a look at it for ur self last thing it's funny as hell
     
         
    Last edited by Dęvîa Puęrî; 07-19-2014 at 06:14 AM.

  9. #9
    Christian Srom777's Avatar
    Status
    Srom777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    593
    Location
    USA
    Advanced Warfare is awesome!
     

    Re: FairyTail

    It's a really great anime/manga. I highly recommend watching it!
     
         

  10. #10
    -Silver-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Silver- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20,758
    Location
    My paradise
    Smegpot
     

    Re: FairyTail

    I like it a lot, I would recommend it.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,669
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: FairyTail

    I don't know about good but it certainly is entertaining, though if you're simply looking for new manga there are plenty of others that could be recommended
     
         

  12. #12
    Zanithe's Avatar
    Status
    Zanithe is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,016
    Location
    Philippines. Don't tell anyone.
    LukeVladmir (Skype)
     

    Re: FairyTail

    Art's amazing. What shall I say more?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Tobi98's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi98 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,802
    Got this rep from posting
    boobs
     

    Re: FairyTail

    The manga is, the anime isn't
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    TheGrandSage23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    70
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FairyTail

    It's good until the GMG arc then it takes a huge nosedive... Skip that and read the awesome Tartaros Arc
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Dãrth's Avatar
    Status
    Dãrth is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7,402
    In your mind
     

    Re: FairyTail

    Quote Originally Posted by Dęvîa Puęrî View Post
    I like it art is amazing

    Plot is very good why because while it does have main female and make lead everyone in story/guild has their own part to play
    So it's many story lines going on at once
    Grey with his fam issues etc
    Ezra jeddal
    Natsu and other dragon slayers wanting to know what happened to dragons
    Lucy collecting all 12 keys and narrating entire story
    Laxus playing nice lol

    So it's like mini plots all wrapped together

    Ppl hate the anime due to it's friendship theme and while it does have tht and sometimes (few) it makes u look sideways lol it still has great concepts behind it

    The lore and character development is great the character powers and differences with each person power is outstanding

    I haven't seen this much variation in power since one piece ... Naruto everyone is starting to have same power....

    The fight scenes r epic as **** and speeches give during fighting makes u warm inside lol at least for me

    Yes some ppl hate when Ezra gets back up from getting beat up so much but doesn't every anime do tht ...? I mean both naruto and sasuke died like literally and still r continuing to fight ....

    But in short anime is great just take a look at it for ur self last thing it's funny as hell
    This ^^^^^^^^
     
         

  16. #16
    Member tony tony chopper's Avatar
    Status
    tony tony chopper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    404
    Location
    Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry
    #teamoppositeweek
     

    Re: FairyTail

    Quote Originally Posted by UCE View Post
    don't listen to the guys above.

    it is, try it out
    i agree with you
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    TheGrandSage23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    70
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FairyTail

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Menma View Post
    No. Unless you like rehashed arcs and shitty villains/power-ups.

    But... that's just my opinion

    Funny since you come cross as a Naruto fan
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •