Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2013
    Where there is hatred, let me
    sow love.

[Around the Ninja World] - Sunagakure

It's been some time. Konoha nin came and went away. It seemed rather plain in Amegakure as of current. Rain has not stopped falling. Days seemed as if they are repeating. Few people left. Looking upon the window in the place where she way staying, thoughts changing every second, she was thinking of leaving. Well not leave, rather travel. See the world. Her Valentince curse holding her to Amegakure. Indeed Amegakure felt like home, especially after not having it for some time but she still felt as if something was missing. Maybe the need of having some time alone on her own or rather meeting up with old friends and maybe meeting some new.

Taking a small piece of paper and a pen of sorts Akasha wrote a message. Her hands shaking.

''Thank you for everything but for now I must take my leave. I will be back. XOXO!
    -AV.''

Strapping the Quiver with the supplie of arrows, she opened the door, placing her hood as to hide her face and took off. Her next destination...

''Sunagakure''

-12 hours to Sunagakure-

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Re: [Around the Ninja World] - Sunagakure

Sado was perched upon one of his various spots high above the streets of Amegakure. Oddly enough this spot was near the window that lead to Akasha's bedroom window don't ask why it just was. He stood upon the cold metal siding leaning against the cold wet steel. He looked out upon the village as the rain continued to pour down upon the city.
    He heard the door open and looked down watching the women exit her dwelling lifting her hood into place before heading toward the Land of Wind he however didn't hear the solemn word she spoke. Sado stepped forward off of his metal perch falling for a few seconds before using his quick reflexes to walk upon the rain itself. He continued walking above the women following her closely pausing before speaking trying to think up something clever or witty. Oi, might not be my business but I can't let a lady as beautiful as you walk these streets alone. Even one as strong as you.
    He spoke to her moving forward following her closely while silently thinking to himself. 'Prrrrobably seem creepy Sado nice job.' He was never good with words especially when trying to be witty or flirtatious and his words probably seemed to undermine her instead of show genuine concern for her.
    As if giving himself a silent face palm he moved his right hand upward and scratched the back of his neck trying to act nonchalant but this could be seen through rather easily he had seemed to put his own foot in his mouth in a matter of speaking. Sooo, where are you heading?
    He spoke abruptly as if trying to break the awkward situation that he himself had created. He followed her as she continued walking as she made her way out of the village.

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After using a technique that causes rain to fall from the sky, the user will then push chakra to their feet and will be able to push off of the drops of water with their feet, tho they must be quick when doing so. This jutsu derives from a ninja's ability to walk on water no matter how thin or small the water source is so it does not require suiton chakra to perform, this is just a more intense version the requires fast reflexes and movement to accomplish.

Notes:
    - The user can move freely on the water drops.
    - Must know my "Jeet Kun Do" in order to perform this as it allows you to move a limb in the blink of an eye.

-12 hours to Sunagakure-

Last edited by Howard; 07-19-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Status
    May 2013
    sow love.

''A nice surprise seeing you here... It's been some time, wasn't it?''

She spoke. Her voice calm. Looking him in the eyes as she stopped for a second before continuing.

''Where I am heading you ask? I am not quite sure myself. I was thinking of visitng some people and then changing my destination. You know, see what there is to be seen? I haven't had a travel like this in a long time. You know it yourself I am not the one that stay in one place for longer periods of time.''

Changing the tone to a harsher one she continued

''Planing to come along I suppose?''

Status
    Mar 2013
    For now, I am Winter.

As Yosamu sat on the high village walls overlooking the golden waterless sea he sees two dots appearing in the distance. At first it appeared to be raining on their location alone, as if water wanted to be around them. There are only a few set of people in this world who would favor rain travel- and thats Amegakure shinobi.

It was an odd day after all, and a visit seemed very unlikely. He glanced over at his squad member who seemed to be looking at the figures approaching as well. His Sharingan couldn't be noticed as his already crimson eyes sprang a tomoe in each eye. He used it to look at the couple.

"These Amegakure ninjas posses talent, Rex-sama, be on your guard." He calmly said to his companion.

He allowed himself to fall from the high walls before performing two puffs of air from his palms, breaking his fall and riling the surrounding sand. He walked up to the two who seemingly annoyed each other.

"Greetings, shinobi of Amegakure. What brings you to this humble land?"

Last edited by Zaphkiel; 07-19-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    No problem. It hurts...

*Hearing the young ninja, Rex sighed, with his arms crossed, and leaning his body against the wall of the entrance on his left side before speaking to him.*

You don't have to be so formal with me. Rex is fine. Just give them a minute and also get back.

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
    ''A nice surprise seeing you here... It's been some time, wasn't it?''

She spoke. Her voice calm. Looking him in the eyes as she stopped for a second before continuing.

''Where I am heading you ask? I am not quite sure myself. I was thinking of visitng some people and then changing my destination. You know, see what there is to be seen? I haven't had a travel like this in a long time. You know it yourself I am not the one that stay in one place for longer periods of time.''

Changing the tone to a harsher one she continued

''Planing to come along I suppose?''
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyon View Post
    As Yosamu sat on the high village walls overlooking the golden waterless sea he sees two dots appearing in the distance. At first it appeared to be raining on their location alone, as if water wanted to be around them. There are only a few set of people in this world who would favor rain travel- and thats Amegakure shinobi.

It was an odd day after all, and a visit seemed very unlikely. He glanced over at his squad member who seemed to be looking at the figures approaching as well. His Sharingan couldn't be noticed as his already crimson eyes sprang a tomoe in each eye. He used it to look at the couple.

"These Amegakure ninjas posses talent, Rex-sama, be on your guard." He calmly said to his companion.

He allowed himself to fall from the high walls before performing two puffs of air from his palms, breaking his fall and riling the surrounding sand. He walked up to the two who seemingly annoyed each other.

"Greetings, shinobi of Amegakure. What brings you to this humble land?"
    Quote Originally Posted by demon fang View Post
    *Hearing the young ninja, Rex sighed, with his arms crossed, and leaning his body against the wall of the entrance on his left side before speaking to him.*

You don't have to be so formal with me. Rex is fine. Just give them a minute and also get back.

Hmmm. Sado murmured before continuing to follow. 'She sure has grown over the last few months she never seemed timid or shy but there was almost an underlying fear of others that dwelt inside. Or maybe I'm just over thinking things here.' He thought back to the first time he met her and the circumstances that brought their meeting on. He wouldn't admit it outright to her but he had a fondness for this women, he had spent months searching for her he thought. Even after that he was the one who was told to administer her test for entrance into the Valentine order. He smiled slightly as her tone became harsher it was almost like a knife cutting through Sado's reminiscing. Oi if you don't mind that is. Wouldn't want to intrude on personal business.
    He spoke kindly somehow different from before instead of fumbling over his words he spoke without problem. While speaking he stopped moving and fell roughly ten meters downward landing next to the women. He stood before her in what seemed to be casual clothes. He didn't even wear a cloak which seemed rather out of place in the rain. He walked beside her slowly as if allowing her to decide upon which direction they went. So, what brought this on? Missing the freedom of the forests? The beauty of nature perhaps? Or are the people just becoming too much to deal with?
    Sado showed genuine concern as if trying to come to some kind of conclusion on what had driven her into wanting some time away. He was always this way with the other shinobi in his village he felt it his job to speak for them if they couldn't, to do what they needed done even if it went against what was best for him. He looked around as if scanning over the area. Soon they had left the rainy city behind them as they headed for what seemed to be Sunagakure. They walked for a while before the ground seemed to turn to a fine sand.
    Off in the distance he noticed the two probably before they noticed him. Oi, two, and they spotted us as well it seems.
    He spoke rather nonchalantly as he walked towards the village not showing any sign of stopping. The one began to approach as if coming closer to check out the situation. As he came closer, Sado decided to play the fool. W-w-well you see.
    He spoke with what seemed to be a bit of fear in his voice as if scared to say the wrong thing. This however was simply and act put on to not cause problems. She is simply an explorer and I her body guard. Where she g-goes I follow and she just happened to want to see the sand and landscape of this wonderful place. Who am I to stop her?
    Sado stood waiting on a reply as his right hand seemed to gravitate upward with it he scratched the back of his neck. What he said wasn't a lie she was an explorer and he was her self proclaimed body guard he may have left other stuff out but that was the gist of it.

Last edited by Howard; 07-20-2014 at 01:07 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    No problem. It hurts...

*Seeing the woman and man, Rex moves and makes his way to Yosamu but, also cuts off the two ame ninja. He raises his right hand/arm in front of them as a way of telling them to stop right where they are and preventing them from advancing. Having them keep a mid-range distance, as it seems they had no intention of stopping. As he heard the man speak all nervous and such, giving their reason for coming, Rex smirks as he kept in mind from what Yosamu had said, that these two were skilled. If he learned anything it was to trust no one except for the loyal members who serve this country and the one who is 'supporting' them. He activates the armors sensing and plays along even though he had no doubt that this man was pretending. He brings his hand/arm back down and begins to speak.*

Site seeing eh? You two have names?...

For reference:

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation | Rorian'āmā: Āmāakutibēshon
    Type: Supplementary/Weapon
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: All Mandalorians have a basic armor, the armor they are given when they are first inducted into the clan. A members armor is special: It's designed for them by the leader of the clan. The Mandalorian armor is beyond the technology the rest of the world possesses. Even though all armors look different the abilities they posses are the same. As the member grows stronger he gains access to more of the technological advances, having his armor "upgraded". The armor has 2 sets of abilities: passive and active (that take up a move slot and do damage). The armor, being specifically made for the individual is perfectly in sync with his/her chakra system, it flows throughout them and their armor. This was the technological breakthrough the enabled the armor to function as a second skin for the ninja. Not only does it allow COMPLETE control over the armor through chakra pulses and chakra control but it also allows the user to release techniques that would otherwise be released from his skin or his mouth, etc from the armor, something that negates any limitation to the users ninjutsu usage, specially elemental.

Passive Abilities:
    General
    -Basic Protection: The Mandalorian armor is made of strong materials and infused with chakra, granting it resistance against weaker attacks. Free form Ninja tools and explosive tags, bladed weapons and attacks that do no damage (N/A) as well as simple taijutsu attacks (C rank) have no effect on the armor. The protection allows the user to remain undamaged for the most part when facing said attacks but cannot negate momentum or kinetic forces.
    Helmet
    -Gas Mask: The Mandalorian's helmet protects them from harmful gases, toxins or airborne pathogens. The helmet contains a breathing apparatus that filters harmful external agents in the air, allowing a DEGREE of protection against said agents by purifying the air. In the case of enemy techniques, this protection works up to C-Rank techniques.
    -COMMUNICATION: The helmet contains a communication device linked to all other Mandalorians which uses chakra to transmit messages through great distances. It can even project images that the users sees.
    Body Armor
    -Heat/Cold and Electrical Protection: The Mandalorian armor, being infused with chakra and made from strong resistant materials protects the user from taking damage from high and low temperatures and electrical damage up to D-Rank. The armor cannot be short circuited but will face normal damage from anything above that rank, with temperature based attacks behaving normally (melting the armor if hot enough or freezing it if cold enough), same as it would with the users body, and lightning based attacks cutting through it.

Active Abilities:
    Helmet
    -Enhanced Vision: The Mandalorian armor has a special visor that is powered by chakra, that enables the user to gain an advanced vision that can mimic the motion tracking speed of a 1 Tomoe Sharingan. Beyond the motion tracking abilities, the user gains the ability to see the world through a sort of thermal vision, based on the infrared spectrum. This also allows a limited form of night vision (its use drains 5 chakra points per turn and its activation counts as a move).
    -Chakra Sensing: The Mandalorian armor's helmet contains special chakra receptors that allow the user to gain spacial awareness of nearby chakra. This acts as a sort of rudimentary chakra sensing. The user cannot differentiate between different individuals chakra or elements and even assessing chakra levels is very difficult (chakra sensing drains 5 residual chakra points from the user per turn and its activation counts as a move). However, this basic chakra sensing is secondary to the main ability given by the chakra receptors in the helmet which is to monitor the users own chakra flow. The armor can alert the user about any alteration to the chakra flow through visual, auditory or tactile stimulus throughout his body. If the user so wishes, the user can release himself from the genjutsu with a sort of kai but without a hand seal, disrupting the chakra flow by having the armor "jolt" his own chakra flow (30 chakra cost, works on illusions up to A-Rank, usable once every 3 turns, counts as a move).
    Body Armor
    -Chakra Jet Pack: The Mandalorian armor has a small group of chakra vents throughout the armor. The jet pack uses chakra from the armor's wielder to create controllable jets which can be used to dodge techniques, boosts ones taijutsu or simply achieve flight. The flight is controllable and highly maneuverable though only slightly faster than the users own base speed (drains 20 chakra points per turn, activation counts as a B-Rank move, requires conscious control through mental commands). The addition of taijutsu damage is possible by selectively activating the users peripheral jets in specific points of his movement and according to various situations, capable of adding +10 damage to a taijutsu move and a sudden drastic increase in speed by spending 20 chakra points. To dodge a technique, the user can release a quick directional burst of chakra that can propel him a short distance (Up to 5 meters) in a SINGLE direction, achieving a simple linear dash (30 chakra cost, counts as an A-Rank move).
    -Vibration Sword: a retractable, short ninjato blade, strapped to the armors back, the sword uses the wielders chakra to create high levels of vibration and use that to increase PHYSICAL damage. As such, when uses, physical Kenjutsu techniques gain +10 damage. The sword drains 10 chakra points per turn when active.
    -Armor Strengthening: As the whole armor contains various chakra motors and enhances, the user can charge the whole armor with chakra to temporarily boost his physical abilities, namely his speed and his physical strength. Being mechanical in nature, the armor can only focus on either speed or strength. This can be done in 2 levels: Level 1 increases speed in 50% or adds +10 damage to all taijutsu. Level 2 doubles the users speed or adds +20 to the users taijutsu. The limitation is the duration and chakra cost. Level 1 drains 10 chakra points per turn, lasting a maximum time of 3 turns, usable thrice. Level 2 is usable only twice, drains 20 chakra per turn, lasting 2 turns.

Note: In the abilities where its not stated, there is no MOVE COST per activation
    Note: The armor is in everything like a CW, having to be posted in the users bio and in the beginning of the fight.
    Note: Each clan member has an armor which different looks but all have the above abilities

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

*Seeing the woman and man, Rex moves and makes his way to Yosamu but, also cuts off the two ame ninja. He raises his right hand/arm in front of them as a way of telling them to stop right where they are and preventing them from advancing. Having them keep a mid-range distance, as it seems they had no intention of stopping. As he heard the man speak all nervous and such, giving their reason for coming, Rex smirks as he kept in mind from what Yosamu had said, that these two were skilled. If he learned anything it was to trust no one except for the loyal members who serve this country and the one who is 'supporting' them. He activates the armors sensing and plays along even though he had no doubt that this man was pretending. He brings his hand/arm back down and begins to speak.*

Site seeing eh? You two have names?...

For reference:

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation | Rorian'āmā: Āmāakutibēshon
    Type: Supplementary/Weapon
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: All Mandalorians have a basic armor, the armor they are given when they are first inducted into the clan. A members armor is special: It's designed for them by the leader of the clan. The Mandalorian armor is beyond the technology the rest of the world possesses. Even though all armors look different the abilities they posses are the same. As the member grows stronger he gains access to more of the technological advances, having his armor "upgraded". The armor has 2 sets of abilities: passive and active (that take up a move slot and do damage). The armor, being specifically made for the individual is perfectly in sync with his/her chakra system, it flows throughout them and their armor. This was the technological breakthrough the enabled the armor to function as a second skin for the ninja. Not only does it allow COMPLETE control over the armor through chakra pulses and chakra control but it also allows the user to release techniques that would otherwise be released from his skin or his mouth, etc from the armor, something that negates any limitation to the users ninjutsu usage, specially elemental.

Passive Abilities:
    General
    -Basic Protection: The Mandalorian armor is made of strong materials and infused with chakra, granting it resistance against weaker attacks. Free form Ninja tools and explosive tags, bladed weapons and attacks that do no damage (N/A) as well as simple taijutsu attacks (C rank) have no effect on the armor. The protection allows the user to remain undamaged for the most part when facing said attacks but cannot negate momentum or kinetic forces.
    Helmet
    -Gas Mask: The Mandalorian's helmet protects them from harmful gases, toxins or airborne pathogens. The helmet contains a breathing apparatus that filters harmful external agents in the air, allowing a DEGREE of protection against said agents by purifying the air. In the case of enemy techniques, this protection works up to C-Rank techniques.
    -COMMUNICATION: The helmet contains a communication device linked to all other Mandalorians which uses chakra to transmit messages through great distances. It can even project images that the users sees.
    Body Armor
    -Heat/Cold and Electrical Protection: The Mandalorian armor, being infused with chakra and made from strong resistant materials protects the user from taking damage from high and low temperatures and electrical damage up to D-Rank. The armor cannot be short circuited but will face normal damage from anything above that rank, with temperature based attacks behaving normally (melting the armor if hot enough or freezing it if cold enough), same as it would with the users body, and lightning based attacks cutting through it.

Active Abilities:
    Helmet
    -Enhanced Vision: The Mandalorian armor has a special visor that is powered by chakra, that enables the user to gain an advanced vision that can mimic the motion tracking speed of a 1 Tomoe Sharingan. Beyond the motion tracking abilities, the user gains the ability to see the world through a sort of thermal vision, based on the infrared spectrum. This also allows a limited form of night vision (its use drains 5 chakra points per turn and its activation counts as a move).
    -Chakra Sensing: The Mandalorian armor's helmet contains special chakra receptors that allow the user to gain spacial awareness of nearby chakra. This acts as a sort of rudimentary chakra sensing. The user cannot differentiate between different individuals chakra or elements and even assessing chakra levels is very difficult (chakra sensing drains 5 residual chakra points from the user per turn and its activation counts as a move). However, this basic chakra sensing is secondary to the main ability given by the chakra receptors in the helmet which is to monitor the users own chakra flow. The armor can alert the user about any alteration to the chakra flow through visual, auditory or tactile stimulus throughout his body. If the user so wishes, the user can release himself from the genjutsu with a sort of kai but without a hand seal, disrupting the chakra flow by having the armor "jolt" his own chakra flow (30 chakra cost, works on illusions up to A-Rank, usable once every 3 turns, counts as a move).
    Body Armor
    -Chakra Jet Pack: The Mandalorian armor has a small group of chakra vents throughout the armor. The jet pack uses chakra from the armor's wielder to create controllable jets which can be used to dodge techniques, boosts ones taijutsu or simply achieve flight. The flight is controllable and highly maneuverable though only slightly faster than the users own base speed (drains 20 chakra points per turn, activation counts as a B-Rank move, requires conscious control through mental commands). The addition of taijutsu damage is possible by selectively activating the users peripheral jets in specific points of his movement and according to various situations, capable of adding +10 damage to a taijutsu move and a sudden drastic increase in speed by spending 20 chakra points. To dodge a technique, the user can release a quick directional burst of chakra that can propel him a short distance (Up to 5 meters) in a SINGLE direction, achieving a simple linear dash (30 chakra cost, counts as an A-Rank move).
    -Vibration Sword: a retractable, short ninjato blade, strapped to the armors back, the sword uses the wielders chakra to create high levels of vibration and use that to increase PHYSICAL damage. As such, when uses, physical Kenjutsu techniques gain +10 damage. The sword drains 10 chakra points per turn when active.
    -Armor Strengthening: As the whole armor contains various chakra motors and enhances, the user can charge the whole armor with chakra to temporarily boost his physical abilities, namely his speed and his physical strength. Being mechanical in nature, the armor can only focus on either speed or strength. This can be done in 2 levels: Level 1 increases speed in 50% or adds +10 damage to all taijutsu. Level 2 doubles the users speed or adds +20 to the users taijutsu. The limitation is the duration and chakra cost. Level 1 drains 10 chakra points per turn, lasting a maximum time of 3 turns, usable thrice. Level 2 is usable only twice, drains 20 chakra per turn, lasting 2 turns.

Note: In the abilities where its not stated, there is no MOVE COST per activation
    Note: The armor is in everything like a CW, having to be posted in the users bio and in the beginning of the fight.
    Note: Each clan member has an armor which different looks but all have the above abilities

Indeed we do. Sado spoke with the same tone as before his size and strength contrasting his tone. He however did not add their names yet as the man had not asked for them he simply asked if they had any. As I said once before she's here to see the natural landscape and revel in its beauty. Me I'm just here to make sure she's safe while doing so. Neither of us mean any harm to you, your friend or your kinsmen. She's just tired of being cooped up and needs to be out in nature.
    Sado spoke the same as before though as he continued his voice seemed to change as if annoyed by the man's quick actions to seemingly turn them away. I have no need for the hand. If you wish us to stop merely say so. I have no need to get close to you nor your friend there.
    Sado smiled a bit as he looked over towards Akasha waiting on her to speak she had been silent up until this point and that was unusual of her. He looked back at that man briefly taking in his surroundings and taking on a relaxed stance this was in no way a fighting stance but would allow him easy access to one or the ability to defend and attack from this stance if need be. His hands were down at his sides and his feet were spaced evenly. He noticed the armor and perceived it to be Mandalorian in nature he had fought a few of them in the past and knew a little about the armor's strength and speed increasing properties though he didn't in detail know about the other various uses. I understand the hesitation in letting us simply hang around.

Last edited by Howard; 07-25-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    For now, I am Winter.

Yosamu was surprised his companion had made his way towards them. He sighed as a slight tense atmosphere hung between the four people. Rex's armor activated and he could see the chakra pulsating through his body. He sighed a tired yet relaxed sigh and looked at the two Amegakure ninja.

"Forgive my friend here but we've had some....difficulties with Amegakure in the past. Before even I was here.."

He then placed a reassuring hand on his tense companion's shoulder, and gave him the 'calm down' look. He then turned to the girl who seemed to be looking everywhere but at the situation. As if her mind was adrift. He then unstrapped his anbu mask, he figured showing them his face would help to ease the tension and add some familiarity to the situation. As the mask fell around his neck his crimson Sharingan shown brightly at both of them. He then deactivated them, leaving his naturally crimson eyes to shine on them.

"I'm Yosamu. I may be Uchiha but I live here in Sunagakure now. Now what are the names of you two tourists?"

As he said this he placed his hands in his pockets and leaned back on a foot- a relaxed stance. He glanced behind him at the village gates in the distance as the heat and sand contorted it's shape in an illusion. He then returned his gaze to the tall man that stood beside the woman, waiting for an answer. His eyes squinted from the heat a little but it was obvious he wasn't making a face of disdain.

Last edited by Zaphkiel; 07-21-2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to link my bio :3

Status
    May 2013
    sow love.

''So, what brought this on? Missing the freedom of the forests? The beauty of nature perhaps? Or are the people just becoming too much to deal with?''

Looking upon Sado she spoke.

''One could say that indeed. Missing the freedom. Not being closed. Or bond to anyone. And there are some stuff that have to be delt with,''

As the words left her mouth Akasha turned towards Sunagakure nins. She listened to them speaking. Not saying the word. Picking up on what is around. Upon one of them taking off the mask and with a calm voice saying his name, she spoke. Her voice vibrant.

''I am Akasha, now of Valentine. This next to me is Sado. I am here to visit a friend. Yoruichi?''

Status
    Nov 2011
    No problem. It hurts...

*After his comrade 'told' him to calm down by placing his hand on his shoulder and speaking to the two ninja, Rex said nothing. He loses the smirk and his facial expression became a serious one. He kept watching the two, keeping his sensing active but, nods his head to let Yosamu know that it was cool and that he wasn't going to do anything reckless.*

Yoruichi?....oh I see. Well there is someone like that here. I'll have Yosamu here fetch her for you. Meanwhile, both of you can hang here with me. Is that ok?

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

''So, what brought this on? Missing the freedom of the forests? The beauty of nature perhaps? Or are the people just becoming too much to deal with?''

Looking upon Sado she spoke.

''One could say that indeed. Missing the freedom. Not being closed. Or bond to anyone. And there are some stuff that have to be delt with,''

As the words left her mouth Akasha turned towards Sunagakure nins. She listened to them speaking. Not saying the word. Picking up on what is around. Upon one of them taking off the mask and with a calm voice saying his name, she spoke. Her voice vibrant.

''I am Akasha, now of Valentine. This next to me is Sado. I am here to visit a friend. Yoruichi?''
    Oh just give them our Ninja World Social Security numbers while you're at it huh? Sado said with a slight grin. He stood rather aimlessly at this point still in his relaxed nonaggressive stance waiting and watching as the first Sunagakure shinobi told the other to go fetch the person like he was a dog of some sort. Sado couldn't help but laugh at this for some reason just the slightest chuckle but it was still somewhat audible.
    Time seemed to pass rather slowly at this instance in time, his gaze seemed to slowly shift throughout the field running along the dunes and masses of sand. He was rather quiet now simply taking in everything around him and assessing the situation as best he could. In his own mind he played through the various possible outcomes of this event.

Status
    Mar 2013
    For now, I am Winter.

*After his comrade 'told' him to calm down by placing his hand on his shoulder and speaking to the two ninja, Rex said nothing. He loses the smirk and his facial expression became a serious one. He kept watching the two, keeping his sensing active but, nods his head to let Yosamu know that it was cool and that he wasn't going to do anything reckless.*

Yoruichi?....oh I see. Well there is someone like that here. I'll have Yosamu here fetch her for you. Meanwhile, both of you can hang here with me. Is that ok?

Yosamu glanced at his companion. Fetch?, he ran his hands through his now messy hair and looked at the two shinobi. The name Yoruichi was familiar after all, he remembered his last flustering moment around the feline woman. He felt his cheeks go slightly red, he didn't protest to going for her anyways. He then addressed the somewhat inappropriate comment from his friend.

"I think fetch was a bad choice of words, Rex-sama..." He sighed while performing a soft face palm.

He then stooped low and looked at his company,

"Try not to break anything while I'm gone."

With that he vanished from their eyes in an array of black lines and sand swirling in a circular pattern.

Last edited by Zaphkiel; 07-21-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Kumi : 2450

Yoruichi had an eventful day today, she had sent and received messages from Amaimon in Rishiri, she thought not to reply to his latest message and surprise him by showing up on his doorstep some day instead. She then had a very eventful day in terms of the Kazekage and his assistant, it was fun and frustrating, she still needed to get it out of her system... Now she was being escorted to the borderlands of Sunagakure by an Uchiha who couldn't help but blush every time he made eye contact with her, she kept a straight face as best she could, but it was very amusing.

Rex was there with the two visitors, Akasha and Sado I think Yosamu said he was called? But anyway, it was Akasha she knew and was kinda excited to learn what her business was with her. Even so, the Cat didn't become too overly excited and had only a little smile on her face when she came face to face with the Ame-nin.

"Okay, Rex, you can leave us now - Yosamu you can stay if you like, just because you amuse me...

...Akasha! It's been a while, and who is your tall friend?"

Yoruichi looked up at Sado, her hands were clasped and tucked into her sleeves. She felt like she had met this man somewhere before, like, they had had a previous encounter... it bugged her slightly, but in the end she shrugged it off and bottled up the urge before it got her curious (cause you know, Curiosity killed the Cat hurr hurr).

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Sado was still standing rather aimlessly until the women appeared off in the distance. Quickly she caught his eye somehow she seemed oddly familiar and was easily his 'type', she was slender with a moderate bust. She seemed cute but relaxed.
    Sado stood next to Akasha as the women approached his hair still wet from the rain as it clung to his neck and head. As the women got a bit closer Sado began to shake his head in a back and fourth motion rapidly drying his hair before looking down at the women who looked up at him somewhat inquisitively.
    She then spoke her question which seemed aimed at Akasha but she couldn't stop looking towards him. He grinned a bit before speaking. Sado Yasutora.
    He lifted his right hand running it through his brown hair brushing it back out of his eyes something he didn't do that often as he waited on Akasha and Yoruichi to catch up on things.

Last edited by Howard; 07-21-2014 at 05:29 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    No problem. It hurts...

Yosamu glanced at his companion. Fetch?, he ran his hands through his now messy hair and looked at the two shinobi. The name Yoruichi was familiar after all, he remembered his last flustering moment around the feline woman. He felt his cheeks go slightly red, he didn't protest to going for her anyways. He then addressed the somewhat inappropriate comment from his friend.

"I think fetch was a bad choice of words, Rex-sama..." He sighed while performing a soft face palm.

He then stooped low and looked at his company,

"Try not to break anything while I'm gone."

With that he vanished from their eyes in an array of black lines and sand swirling in a circular pattern.

*Hearing Yosamus' words, Rex realized that he might of made a mistake with his wording as he begins to think about it. His facial expression then goes back to the usual bored look before replying to his comrade.*

Meh, you know what I mean and quit calling me Rex-sama.

*After waiting awhile, Rex senses Yoruichi and turns around. Upon hearing her order, Rex takes his leave and goes back to his village duties.*

Last edited by demon fang; 07-22-2014 at 03:47 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    sow love.

Oh just give them our Ninja World Social Security numbers while you're at it huh?

For Akasha, at this point, Sado's voice seemed rather annoyed. She didn't want to push her limits with him. There was still something left in between them.

It's just a name...

She spoke, her voice relaxed. She was ready to meet up with Yoruichi. It's been some time. They met when Akasha was younger. First time she left her people. At that time the only thing she had was her bow and arrows. Nothing less, nothing more. Yoruichi taught her quite a lot in that period of time. And she was exactly what Akasha needed. Placing both her hands to the sides, with right hands clasping the bow, rather from being anxious then wanting to make some action she spoke.

''Yes, indeed. It's been some time,''

The hood was still covering half of her face, one could only see her lips and chin whereas crimson red eyes were hidden under it.

''This is Sado, he found me few years after our small meeting. But that is beside the point currently. Let's leave it at that.''

Taking off the hood with her left hand as for her eyes to finally shine under the sun she continued.

''I never said thanks, did I?''

Status
    Mar 2013
    For now, I am Winter.

Hovering behind the mistress Yosamu eyed the three people, but not with suspicion but with curiosity. Sado was already a peculiar man standing a very tall height over the 'Akasha' girl. He began evaluating the odds of survival against them- but his mind slowly drifted away as he thought of battle strategies, which was his job in the village. As his eager buddy Rex returned to the village the atmosphere kind of loosened up a bit. Maybe it was because of his Mandalorian armor making funny whirring noises, or maybe it was the invisible aura of tension pulsating from him. Either way, as he left and Yoruichi arrived the atmosphere went peaceful.

As he saw the girl remove her hood and beheld her crimson eyes his mouth open slightly. She has red eyes too?!. He stepped from behind Yoruichi to get a closer look. Yes, she did have crimson eyes- the same tint as him as well. Barely knowing much of his own past he wanted to ask her where she was from but it seemed a bit intrusive. He kept his feelings in check...

But.

The way the sun hit them, it was too magnificent to ignore. He quickly raised a respectful hand while patting Yoruichi's shoulder. Eyeing the Sado man who seemed to look at him with contempt he simply asked the question.

"Sorry to bother, but your eyes, Akasha. I must ask, where are you from? Are there more people with these eyes?"

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Oh just give them our Ninja World Social Security numbers while you're at it huh?

For Akasha, at this point, Sado's voice seemed rather annoyed. She didn't want to push her limits with him. There was still something left in between them.

It's just a name...

She spoke, her voice relaxed. She was ready to meet up with Yoruichi. It's been some time. They met when Akasha was younger. First time she left her people. At that time the only thing she had was her bow and arrows. Nothing less, nothing more. Yoruichi taught her quite a lot in that period of time. And she was exactly what Akasha needed. Placing both her hands to the sides, with right hands clasping the bow, rather from being anxious then wanting to make some action she spoke.

The hood was still covering half of her face, one could only see her lips and chin whereas crimson red eyes were hidden under it.

''This is Sado, he found me few years after our small meeting. But that is beside the point currently. Let's leave it at that.''

Taking off the hood with her left hand as for her eyes to finally shine under the sun she continued.

Hovering behind the mistress Yosamu eyed the three people, but not with suspicion but with curiosity. Sado was already a peculiar man standing a very tall height over the 'Akasha' girl. He began evaluating the odds of survival against them- but his mind slowly drifted away as he thought of battle strategies, which was his job in the village. As his eager buddy Rex returned to the village the atmosphere kind of loosened up a bit. Maybe it was because of his Mandalorian armor making funny whirring noises, or maybe it was the invisible aura of tension pulsating from him. Either way, as he left and Yoruichi arrived the atmosphere went peaceful.

As he saw the girl remove her hood and beheld her crimson eyes his mouth open slightly. She has red eyes too?!. He stepped from behind Yoruichi to get a closer look. Yes, she did have crimson eyes- the same tint as him as well. Barely knowing much of his own past he wanted to ask her where she was from but it seemed a bit intrusive. He kept his feelings in check...

But.

The way the sun hit them, it was too magnificent to ignore. He quickly raised a respectful hand while patting Yoruichi's shoulder. Eyeing the Sado man who seemed to look at him with contempt he simply asked the question.

"Sorry to bother, but your eyes, Akasha. I must ask, where are you from? Are there more people with these eyes?"

Yosuma's eyes seemed to flit and flutter back and fourth first to Yoruichi then to Akasha then to Sado where they seemed to lock he seemed to be pulling in everything around him and observing the situation around him performing the needed observations to gain a firm grasp on his chances and the chances of either Sado or Akasha going on the offensive this late into a conversation. This was much to the same reaction Sado first had when the first Sunagakure shinobi was here, he seemed to exude a feeling of xenophobia that put Sado off. It's just a name..., Akasha said as if she had offended Sado by speaking it which she didn't.
    Sado spoke quickly as to not interrupt Akasha further as she seemed intent on talking to Yoruichi. I know, I was kidding. I didn't know what you wanted shared among the group as you didn't brief me on what you wanted known. I have no problem with them knowing my name nor yours.
    Sado spoke with a tone of compassion he wanted to make it clear that he didn't mind and she was fine speaking whatever she wanted about them and their reason for coming here. Sado's only reason was because he saw her leave and felt the need to make sure she was alright and safe on her journey.
    At this point Yosuma seemed to look up at Sado as if somehow Sado looked down on him outside just his height. His size usually got in the way of people's first impression of him and this wasn't the first time and it most certainly wouldn't be the last time it happened. When people looked upon him they saw a unintelligent brute just a mass of muscle with no thoughts other then to crush all that laid before him. In a way that first impression couldn't have been any farther from the actual truth. As the man continued to look up toward him with almost the same sense of xenophobia the first man exuded Sado smiled slightly trying to break the tension while not cutting off Akasha and Yorichi's talk. It was a genuine smile meant to comfort the man who seemed to take Sado's presence as an insult of sorts. Again just as before his right hand seemed to gravitate upward toward the back of his neck he placed it there gently hoping to break the awkward situation with the simple smile.
    Since the question wasn't directed at him he didn't answer for her but he still felt out of place because at this point both of the Sunagakure shinobi seemed to look upon him while asking Akasha questions as if he created a sense of tension. He wasn't sure why this was and it seemed rather odd that they couldn't stop looking at him which again made him feel somewhat like a stranger in a strange land. Sado stood roughly in the same position as Yosuma stood to Yoruichi slightly behind Akasha allowing her the room needed to catch up with her friend but standing there as if he was there to guard and protect her even if it was just in his own way. He stood in a relaxed fluid stance his arms now back at his sides feet still placed firmly a few inches apart.

Last edited by Howard; 07-22-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Kumi : 2450

It's just a name...

But.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Sado was still standing rather aimlessly until the women appeared off in the distance. Quickly she caught his eye somehow she seemed oddly familiar and was easily his 'type', she was slender with a moderate bust. She seemed cute but relaxed.
    Sado stood next to Akasha as the women approached his hair still wet from the rain as it clung to his neck and head. As the women got a bit closer Sado began to shake his head in a back and fourth motion rapidly drying his hair before looking down at the women who looked up at him somewhat inquisitively.
    She then spoke her question which seemed aimed at Akasha but she couldn't stop looking towards him. He grinned a bit before speaking. Sado Yasutora.
    He lifted his right hand running it through his brown hair brushing it back out of his eyes something he didn't do that often as he waited on Akasha and Yoruichi to catch up on things.

When Sado answered with his name, Yoruichi grinned at him as he moved his hair from his eyes, 'another fun guy?' She thought. But then Akasha spoke she turned her attention back to her, Yoruichi's grin turned into a soft smile, it was what simple sentence Akasha said that brought back the memories from the past. The Cat leaped forward and wrapped her arms around her, hugging Akasha;

"There is no need to say thanks."

She pulled away with both her hands grasping the Valentine's shoulders, she held back the tears, Yoruichi wasn't such an emotional woman - this was different. Then she felt Elyon's hand on her shoulder and turned her head to face him "Sorry to bother, but your eyes, Akasha. I must ask, where are you from? Are there more people with these eyes?" Yoruichi knew that Akasha had crimson red eyes, and knew what that normally meant, especially to Yosamu, but not this time... She let Akasha answer for the boy and took a step back, her hands returned to her sleeves.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»