Jana is the best of the best
    of the best of the best.

Trying out my new bio ~_~

Rei's Rules and Regulations
    Mid range
    Terrain: You choose
    Unofficial
    All out

I'll be using my Minato Namikaze biography, in signature. You can choose whether you want to make the first move, or RP a bit.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Trying out my new bio ~_~

Is this open..?

Status
    Jan 2013
    of the best of the best.

Yes, yes it is.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

The formality... @_@, ^.^ Alright man, let's have a fun spar I will be using my Shisui bio..

Status
    Jan 2013
    of the best of the best.

Alright, here we go.

Minato stands in a grassy plain, before him, an odd man. He carried the traits of those Minato has faced before, an Uchiha. Not sure, Minato keeps his eyes low, focusing on the man's chin. He had known their techniques, their eyes. Never trust an Uchiha. But which Uchiha was this, he didn't seem familiar.

Minato walks forward a bit, and places an FTG tag on himself with his left hand, just a touch. For later use, one could never know what could happen next.

"Who might you be? I don't think we have met."

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato bios.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

As the a light breeze slowly brushes across Shisui's face, his eyes fall upon a familiar face. With a slightly scrunched up expression but sincere stare he smiled.

"My name is Shisui, sir."

Noticing that the blonde haired man's eyes were not meeting his.

"Clearly, I don't need to tell you my clan's name."

The caution and distinct battle knowledge of the blonde haired man, gave Shisui a deep internal pit of unease.

"Who might you be, you seem familiar?"

Status
    Jan 2013
    of the best of the best.

An Uchiha indeed. They weren't the friendliest clan, and Minato always had his suspicions about them. There were some secrets that they had, that were unknown to the rest of the world. That accursed eye, Minato remembers his young student, Obito. He was also part of that very same clan.

"Hm, so what are your motives around these parts?"

Minato's face stayed serious throughout his question, he wasn't one for instigating a fight, but he was always ready if one were to break out.

"If they are unsavoury, you will need to be dealt with."

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Shisui monitored the man's tone, his head was already plagued with the suspicion and rumors going on around the ANBU root devision. His mind raced assuming the man had been lurking around konoha for sometime.

"Does he know Danzo?" he wondered then began to speak in reply

His eyes, analysed his surroundings briefly as he spoke.

"Dealt with? I don't like your tone, or that glare you are giving me."

Noticing the intense expression on the man's face that was blocking his path, he realised that the man before him was dead serious. For a few moments, he wondered why people judge his clan so. Realising he didn't have time for such idol thoughts, he then closed his eyes, inhaled for a brief second and opened them revealing his scarlet sharingan that possessed three tomoe.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

"You seem to know my clan quite well, I would assume you are familiar with these?" He said

As his blood coloured eyes looked at the man, he noticed a type of kanji seal on him that contains chakra.

His thoughts ran: "What is that? It's not a tag I am familiar with? I need to be on alert."

A scowl formed on Shisui's face.

Status
    Jan 2013
    of the best of the best.

"Of course, the Uchiha are quite infamous."

Minato knew he had to take care of this man. Shisui Uchiha, he could be dangerous. This name sounded familiar though.. Minato had heard this name somewhere. It was not of great importance right now, right now he had deal with an Uchiha. By activating his Sharingan, it was like an offensive move for Minato. An Uchiha wouldn't activate his eyes for nothing.

Without the need of a hand seal, Minato manipulates the air around Shisui and forms extremely small but dense shards of Wind. These shards of Wind vibrate in a stationary position. The wind shards cause friction against the air itself, creating an eerie sound that is aimed to distract Shisui. Immediately after doing so, Minato would form the Boar → Ox hand seals and cause the Earth beneath the distracted Shisui, to spiral inwards. Aiming to drag him inwards and crush him alive.

"Let's see if you mean business."

Range: Short – Mid range
    Chakra: 20
    Description:
    The user start by manipulating his Wind based chakra into the area surrounding the opponent (short range). By manipulating it with great precision, the user will form extremely small but dense shards of wind that vibrate at an extreme speed. These shards are about the size of an average ring and are about 30 in number, they can only be seen by a white glance it gives off. They vibrate at a stationary point and cause an eerie and somewhat deafening
    screech, due to the friction caused against the air itself. This causes the opponent to be distracted, and allow the user ample moments to attack.

Restrictions:

-Can only be used 4 times a fight
    -Can only be taught by –L-

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Shisui tilts his head slightly as the air in front of his opponent begins to rapidly fluctuate with chakra. As the chakra begins to quickly rub against each other Shisui remarks.

"Wind"

He rapidly forms a single handseal and slams his palm on the ground spurring a large ashen spire to rip through the earth. The spire rips through the short ranged wind and around the blonde haired mans flesh, filling his air pathways as he gets severe burns the moment he inhales. Ripping at his body with every moment as the ash fills the air around him ending his life.

"Hmm, this should stop that technique and finish him."

Shisui's eyes focused hard on his opponent.

Katon - Sentou Kaijin Bakuhatsu | Fire Release - Spire Ash Eruption
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range:Short - long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: An advanced variation of the technique Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning. The user will make three handseals and slam their hand on the ground, which releases spires of heated ash which can be aimed at the opponent to erupt out of the ground. Similar to it's origin jutsu, if the user forms an additional tiger handseal the ash will ignite creating an explosion.

Note: The user must already know Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning in order to use this technique.
    Note: This technique can only be used three times in a battle.
    Note: The user can only make up to five spires of ash at a time.
    Note: This technique can only be taught by Ndlovu

Status
    Jan 2013
    of the best of the best.

Without being hindered by the Wind shards around him, Shisui continues to perform a single hand seal and slam his hands onto the ground. Minato usually associating "slamming the ground" with an Earth based jutsu, knows that Uchiha are also quite known for their Fire use. Beneath him, Minato could feel a disturbance, something was about to erupt. Earth or Fire? Minato wasn't going to wait around to find out. Utilizing his enhanced reactions and his fast intellect when perceiving an attack, he blasts forward towards Shisui with great speed, a speed he could maybe track but not react to. As he does so, he throws a single FTG kunai to his right (about 5 meters away.)

Within the blink of an eye, Minato would be before Shisui, of course not looking in his eye. With his left hand, he would touch Shisui's back, applying the Seal of the Flying Thunder God on him. He would not notice it, as it is a mere touch. With his right hand, he would strike Shisui in his abdomen with his palm. This would push him back a few meters and deal some damage. A normal Taijutsu attack, Minato wasn't going to kill him so fast.

"So the hard way then."

Type: Defensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Description:
    A simple yet effective Ninjutsu technique, Minato will dash in a burst of raw speed and jump, run or dodge an incoming attack. This is done by taking advantage of his enhanced reactions and his fast intellect when perceiving an attack and combining it with a burst of pure movement speed. Off course this can only be used on a battle ground that enables it and never mid air. It has some limitations though as Minato himself doesn't have a high movement speed but its still enough to mimic what can be described as an "instant" movement. Because of this, if the user wants to dodge or evade attacks from faster bios such as Raikage bios or EIG users, he needs the use of his space time techniques. The technique also has some limits in the movement it can produce, which are overall linear, lacking the ability to produce intricate and complicated movement patterns. Doujutsu users (at least 2T for Sharingan), Sensors or EIG users/masters as well as users with high reaction/reflexes or senses will still be able to track the user although, in some cases, become unable to react.
    Note: This version can only be used by Minato bios once every 2 turns, a maximum of 3 times.

Chakra cost: 30
    Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato bios.

Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

"Hmm."

As the ash spire rises, the blonde man bursts towards Shisui. Watching each quick moving muscle of the oncoming mans movements, Shisui knew the man was prepared for him. Shisui released a large amount of intent to kill the oncoming man which would clearly terrify and catch anyone off-guard as his opponents hand started moving towards his pocket.

The impending sensation of getting close to an overwhelming enemy and death would compel the man. Turning the man's speed against him forcing him to hesitate, trip, unable to hold a weapon, or mess up his movements drastically. Knowing the closer his opponent got the more intense the sensation became Shisui capitalised.

Giving the stunned man who had too much restricted linear momentum and no time to react in such a short timeframe full of sensations. Shisui clasped his hands instantly as the man stumbled and hesitated, releasing a ridiculously roaring jet of fire that would rip through and kill the blonde haired man.

"You're fast, but your muscle movements tell me everything."

Shisui vigilantly watched the blonde haired man's end.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
    Note: Can only be used once
    Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

(Katon: Afutābānā)- Fire Style: Afterburner
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user clasps his hands together and creates a circular mark in the palm of each hand that emit powerful jets of flame that can propel the user for a total of 5 seconds. The jutsu's timing and jet power are controlled by the user. They can get the user to a target at mid range in 2.5 seconds.
    -Usable twice per battle

Last edited by Ndlovu; 07-20-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    of the best of the best.

Malcolm
    ‎10‎:‎25 He never responded. <_<'

10‎:‎26 To it.
    But yeah.
    Ndlovu can track.
    But he can't use killing intent.
    Before you get to him.

So after talking to both MU and Adachi, we came to the conclusion that 3 Tomoe can indeed track, but might not be able to react fast enough to use Killing Intent, as Flicker Evasion is described as pure "instant movement". So my move continues o-o

With the seal placed, and the enemy distanced (at least a few meters, maybe 5 meters), Minato keeps his eyes below the Uchiha's eyes. He allows him to at least get back up to his feet, as he still wanted information. He forms a single hand seal, causing it to Rain, but this rain is closely linked to his senses. He didn't really need it, but it was always a plus.

"So, it seems you can handle yourself. Are you by any chance, part of Danzo's ROOT organization?"

Minato had information, he had heard some rumors, though he wasn't sure.

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.