Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Rasengan the Ultimate defense

I thought of a possible way for the rasengan to defend it's user similar to how Sasake covers himself with Amaterasu (blaze release). I know we are all sick of the rasengan variations but you might see this one as a refreshing change. Before i get into this any further I just wanted to say how the rasengn does damage and how it can protect naruto. The way the resengan does it's damage is when you ram it into something, so I thought what about the opposite. What if something else was raming into rasengan. The rasengan in theory would resist the whats coming at it. Essentially the same thing is happening but from a different perceptive.

It will only be possible in sage mode/chakra cloak modes and that goes for all shinobi with the exception of Byakugan users ( I'll elaborate about them later).

Now in true sage mode, I think you all remember when in true sage mode the user is encased in senjutsu chakra like an aura which makes the taijutsu style Frog fu hard to deal with. Basically my idea is since there's sage chakra all around the user he/she could in theory through shape manipulation form a rasengan all around there body the same why they do in the palms. So it would will look like someone inside a rasengan, which could protect Naruto against Amaterasu and maybe Susanoo.

Here's a page showing Naruto covered in sage chakra.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page017.html

I also think the same thing could be done by Byakugan users as they can release chakra from all their tenketsu at once and surround themselves in chakra. There is already the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin technique but I guess in this case the user doesn't have to spin physically.

Here's a page showing Neji's ability to release chakra from all his tenketsu.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page007.html

This does sound out there but you gotta say after we saw Sasake surround himself in Amaterasu anything is possible. What you guys think?

Edited:
    The recent chapter(515) shows a cool picture naruto using his cloak to form rasengans. The thing that caught my eye was the fact he didn't need his hands to make the rasengans or it looked like that anyway. It technically wasn't part of the plot section of the manga but interesting none the less.

Back to the point for naruto or anyone for that matter to make rasengan around his body he would need to be able to make a rasengan without his hands which could be implied in this picture.

Not exactly evidence but worth a thought.

Last edited by psukkar; 11-05-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Re: Rasengan the Ultimate defense

Can you say all you wrote in one sentence for the weak eyed like me.
    In one sentence, your saying...?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Can you say all you wrote in one sentence for the weak eyed like me.
    In one sentence, your saying...?
    I'm actually trying to draw naruto inside a rasengan, that would show exactly what I mean.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If u mean like how sasuke turned a simple chidori into a full body chidori type of thing yeah it would b super awesome if naruto did that with rasengan now that u say it I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet nice idea

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

this isnt actually a new theory, many fans have thought of this, also, sasuke surrounded himself with chidori, not ameratsu, the ameratsu thing against the raikage was that he used ameratsu on susanoo, he didnt surround himself with it, just thought i'd add that point...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

He did.
    Blaze Release. He surrounded himself with it against Danzo.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

really?, i'm gonna have to check this, what manga issue was this?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so the new rasgean would be similar to nejis spin move except naruto wouldnt need to be spinning while using it?

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I thought of a possible way for the rasengan to defend it's user similar to how Sasake covers himself with Amaterasu (blaze release). I know we are all sick of the rasengan variations but you might see this one as a refreshing change. Before i get into this any further I just wanted to say how the rasengn does damage and how it can protect naruto. The way the resengan does it's damage is when you ram it into something, so I thought what about the opposite. What if something else was raming into rasengan. The rasengan in theory would resist the whats coming at it. Essentially the same thing is happening but from a different perceptive.

It will only be possible in sage mode and that goes for all shinobi with the exception of Byakugan users ( I'll elaborate about them later).

Now in true sage mode, I think you all remember when in true sage mode the user is encased in senjutsu chakra like an aura which makes the taijutsu style Frog fu hard to deal with. Basically my idea is since there's sage chakra all around the user he/she could in theory through shape manipulation form a rasengan all around there body the same why they do in the palms. So it would will look like someone inside a rasengan, which could protect Naruto against Amaterasu and maybe Susanoo.

I also think the same thing could be done by Byakugan users as they can release chakra from all their tenketsu at once and surround themselves in chakra. There is already the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin technique but I guess in this case the user doesn't have to spin physically.

This does sound out there but you gotta say after we saw Sasake surround himself in Amaterasu anything is possible. What you guys think?
    i think it is truly possible, now that naruto does not have the 9 tails in the way of his chackra control, naruto also has the extra chackra from a under control fox. he also has some things to show off from training . but has more training to do.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by HereticSaint View Post
    this isnt actually a new theory, many fans have thought of this, also, sasuke surrounded himself with chidori, not ameratsu, the ameratsu thing against the raikage was that he used ameratsu on susanoo, he didnt surround himself with it, just thought i'd add that point...
    Ur maybe thinking of my old thread.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool to think of Naruto using Rasengan in that way

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ummm I forsee one problem. Gravity.

by doing this technique, Naruto would start falling through the ground benieth him.

Even neji and Hizashi destroy part of the ground when they use their divine spin.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi86 View Post
    If u mean like how sasuke turned a simple chidori into a full body chidori type of thing yeah it would b super awesome if naruto did that with rasengan now that u say it I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet nice idea
    lol i can picture him killing himself lol but yea it would be a awesome like the next spirit bomb

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

The recent chapter(515) shows a cool picture naruto using his cloak to form rasengans. The thing that caught my eye was the fact he didn't need his hands to make the rasengans or it looked like that anyway. It technically wasn't part of the plot section of the manga but interesting none the less.

Back to the point for naruto or anyone for that matter to make rasengan around his body he would need to be able to make a rasengan without his hands which could be implied in this picture.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Nah, he will fail...

Firstly, the rasengan needs rotation, power and shape maintenance of the chakra. In the original series (while learnng the rasengan), Naruto even blown his hands out of chakra. Now, you are saying that using Sage Chackra, he could create Defensive Sage Orb.

It is already hard to mix your chakra with natural chakra and recovering his body with it, could even lead to an overload and change him into a frog...

Also, Neji's technique maintains shape due to these turns he makes. Otherwise, even if he releases chakra through every pores of his body, it will simply be a chakra force. The same goes for the Rasengan, the chakra has to rotate in different directions to gain its power.

So, here is the problem in whole:

-If Naruto keeps the rotation of Rasengan and remains inside, he will be torn with chakra waves.

Still, you put me in an interesting idea. Naruto could create multiple Rasengan using the Kyuubi chakra (as in the 515 cover) and protects himself. It will not be like Neji's Trigram Spins but more like Pain's Chibaku Tensei.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post

It will only be possible in sage mode and that goes for all shinobi with the exception of Byakugan users ( I'll elaborate about them later).

Edited:

haha, nice theory bt i dun tink it will be necessary to use it against amaterasu or susano when against madara bt against the paths cuz, tobi doesnt have his left eye for amaterasu, plus u nid both sharingan eyes to have susanoo:P!!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This could be they way minato wants to naruto to learn about the rasegan.. to defend him against madara's teleportation

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HereticSaint View Post
    mmmm.........no comment on this

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    This could be they way minato wants to naruto to learn about the rasegan.. to defend him against madara's teleportation
    maybe........or it would be best if Naruto learned it for defensive purposes or it could help with later stuff later on

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it would be cool but remember naruto might have a second element and i hope is either fire or lighting or water lol

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingScorp View Post
    Nah, he will fail...

Firstly, the rasengan needs rotation, power and shape maintenance of the chakra. In the original series (while learnng the rasengan), Naruto even blown his hands out of chakra. Now, you are saying that using Sage Chackra, he could create Defensive Sage Orb.

It is already hard to mix your chakra with natural chakra and recovering his body with it, could even lead to an overload and change him into a frog...

Also, Neji's technique maintains shape due to these turns he makes. Otherwise, even if he releases chakra through every pores of his body, it will simply be a chakra force. The same goes for the Rasengan, the chakra has to rotate in different directions to gain its power.

So, here is the problem in whole:

-If Naruto keeps the rotation of Rasengan and remains inside, he will be torn with chakra waves.
    Yeah I agree with you, it's not logistically possible to have a full body rasengan like Neji's rotation technique.

It's going to be really interesting thou to see what new tecniques the Kyuubi's chakra will allow him to develop. Probably won't need SM to use rasen shuruken anymore...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, naruto does in fact need an ultimate defense when you think about kirin. Right now, that is sasuke's trump because it has to be blocked, no dodged.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto won't need it tho

Rambo200

Yeah it maybe possible and what if he uses that in sage mode with rasen shuriken covering him up.
    Sasuke will not be able to use chidori on him(lightning is weak against wind)

Rambo200

Also, it would be cool.

• Page 1 of 2 12 Last»