Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nom Nom Nom.

Yeeah.. Title says it all

Sensei Test rules. + Customs allowed

Open challenge btw.

Last edited by Ben-sama; 10-24-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Nom Nom Nom.

CE allowed?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen-sama View Post
    CE allowed?
    Yeah w/e, use your titanium

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben-sama View Post
    Yeah w/e, use your titanium
    who goes first?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who goes first?
    you go first >_>

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you go first >_>
    lol
    Btw this is my last battle where I use sanji as a ice user since he will be replaced
    I will be using my chimp sword in this battle
    Chimpanzee blade of Honor
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:N/A
    Chakra cost: 50 (-15 each turn its activated)
    Damage points:N/A
    Description: this weapon was made by the chimpanzees of Mount silver themselves.It gives the user a +10 bonus to elements.And is indestructible.Here is how it looks:

to activate the sword the user must constantly give it chakra,once the user stops,it just becomes a regular sword.If the sword is on the users back it can still be activated.
    *Can only be weilded by a chimpanzee summoner.
    *If anyone touches the blade and is not a chimp summoner than the sword will poof away an be summoned to the chimpanzees.(has a seal)
    *indestructible
    *Can only boost one element per turn
    *Can only be weilded with Mugen-sama's permision

So I start out by creating a Huge titanium tsunami.Right after that I quickly create a Huge beam of light that blinds you (note: you wouldn't see this unless you defended or escaped the tsunami) And lastly create 2 clones to my sides.

(chitaton: Tsunami ) Titanium release: Tsunami
    Type: attack
    Range: short-long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user exerts a lot of his chakra and forms a huge wave of titanium that heads at the opponent at high speed.After it is about to hit it forms thousands of spikes that stab the opponent and prevent him from escaping once consumed.The height of the tsunami is about 30 meters and the width is 100 meters.This is a very strong jutsu so it may only be used 2 times per battle and only once every 5 turns.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol
    Btw this is my last battle where I use sanji as a ice user since he will be replaced
    I will be using my chimp sword in this battle
    Chimpanzee blade of Honor
    Range:N/A
    Chakra cost: 50 (-15 each turn its activated)
    Description: this weapon was made by the chimpanzees of Mount silver themselves.It gives the user a +10 bonus to elements.And is indestructible.Here is how it looks:

to activate the sword the user must constantly give it chakra,once the user stops,it just becomes a regular sword.If the sword is on the users back it can still be activated.
    *Can only be weilded by a chimpanzee summoner.
    *If anyone touches the blade and is not a chimp summoner than the sword will poof away an be summoned to the chimpanzees.(has a seal)
    *indestructible
    *Can only boost one element per turn
    *Can only be weilded with Mugen-sama's permision

So I start out by creating a Huge titanium tsunami.Right after that I quickly create a Huge beam of light that blinds you (note: you wouldn't see this unless you defended or escaped the tsunami) And lastly create 2 clones to my sides.

(chitaton: Tsunami ) Titanium release: Tsunami
    Type: attack
    Range: short-long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user exerts a lot of his chakra and forms a huge wave of titanium that heads at the opponent at high speed.After it is about to hit it forms thousands of spikes that stab the opponent and prevent him from escaping once consumed.The height of the tsunami is about 30 meters and the width is 100 meters.This is a very strong jutsu so it may only be used 2 times per battle and only once every 5 turns.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the tsunami begins rising, I immediately create 3 White half clones, two from your sides and one on my position (you don't see it due to your tsunami), one clone grabs your blade and due to the fact that in your description you say "anyone that touches the blade and isn't a user of it, the blade will automatically poof away to the chimpanzees", the blade poofs away. While the other clone stabs a kunai into your neck. Meanwhile as the tsunami approaches me, I use mayfly and merge with the roots, leaving the clone as decoy to the tsunami and all of your attacks if you have survived the kunai. I pop up mid - range behind you.

( Zetsu no Bunshinjutsu ) - Zetsu's Clone Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 5 per clone, maximum of ten clones
    Damage Points: N/A [ though clones can attack with kunai, shuriken etc. ]
    Description: Zetsu's White Half creates numerous clones of itself that can be made to arise from any point on the ground. The abilities of the clones are not known, but they can probably attack with kunai, shuriken and other ninja tools. These clones can be used as a basis for Zetsu's Substitute Technique.

(Kagero) Mayfly
    Range:Short/Mid/Long
    Chakra cost:30
    Description: This technique allows the user to merge his body with the ground and plants and to move at very high speeds through the networks of roots and water veins.
    This allows the user to conceal his presence completely,making it almost impossible to detect him.
    Notenly Zetsu and characters from Zetsu�s clan can use this.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the tsunami begins rising, I immediately create 3 White half clones, two from your sides and one on my position (you don't see it due to your tsunami), one clone grabs your blade and due to the fact that in your description you say "anyone that touches the blade and isn't a user of it, the blade will automatically poof away to the chimpanzees", the blade poofs away. While the other clone stabs a kunai into your neck. Meanwhile as the tsunami approaches me, I use mayfly and merge with the roots, leaving the clone as decoy to the tsunami and all of your attacks if you have survived the kunai. I pop up mid - range behind you.

( Zetsu no Bunshinjutsu ) - Zetsu's Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 5 per clone, maximum of ten clones
    Damage Points: N/A [ though clones can attack with kunai, shuriken etc. ]
    Description: Zetsu's White Half creates numerous clones of itself that can be made to arise from any point on the ground. The abilities of the clones are not known, but they can probably attack with kunai, shuriken and other ninja tools. These clones can be used as a basis for Zetsu's Substitute Technique.

(Kagero) Mayfly
    Description: This technique allows the user to merge his body with the ground and plants and to move at very high speeds through the networks of roots and water veins.
    This allows the user to conceal his presence completely,making it almost impossible to detect him.
    i wont see 2 zetsus beside me due to the tsunami? you do know tsunamis go forward and not to the sides right?

As your clones pop up beside me I immediately,increase/release chakra from my feet to shoot me away(like sasuke escaped hakus jutsu),and at the same time release 2 shurikens from my wrists(lightning blade creation) along with the flying swallow technique(wind) and throw them at your zetsus which goes through there hearts.(this move prevented me from finishing the tsunami as well as the rest of my move).Then stare at you

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i wont see 2 zetsus beside me due to the tsunami? you do know tsunamis go forward and not to the sides right?

As your clones pop up beside me I immediately,increase/release chakra from my feet to shoot me away(like sasuke escaped hakus jutsu),and at the same time release 2 shurikens from my wrists(lightning blade creation) along with the flying swallow technique(wind) and throw them at your zetsus which goes through there hearts.(this move prevented me from finishing the tsunami as well as the rest of my move).Then stare at you
    You wont see 1 zetsu near me, you will see two zetsus beside you -_-.

As you fail to stare at the real me since you don't know where I am I infuse chakra within all plants and they grow 6x their normal size. Then, I call them to me, and they all form a Great Mountain made of entirely plants. Gaze upon your demise.

[Shokubutsu Hayashi | Plant Forest]
    Type : Supplementary
    Range : Short/Long
    Chakra Cost : 30
    Damage Points : N/A
    Zetsu will release chakra into the surroundings, and his chakra will take control of the nearby plants, the plants will then begin growing greatly above their normal size, they will expand nearly 6 times, making every single plant nearly the size of a tree.
    [Once per battle]
    [Zetsu takes -10 damage]

[Erai Shiyokubutsu Yousai | Great plant fortress]
    Range : Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost : 50
    Zetsu puts his hands onto the ground and will send chakra to the surrounding plants, the plants from throughout the entire battlefield will then be pulled towards zetsu himself and will stick to him, and form somewhat of a mountain on Zetsu's position, leaving zetsu somewhere deep within.
    Whatever tries to come in contact with the fortress will be grabbed by veins from within it and pulled inside the fortress. Zetsu will be freely able to move through the fortress in a same way as ninjas go through ground using Underground Fish Projection technique, Zetsu will move throughout it the same way, but he will not need to use aditional chakra to do so. Zetsu will aswell be able to manipulate the plants within the fortress and rearange their position and duplicate them, aswell as create new plants using the ones that were gathered. Zetsu is aswell capable of using the chakra within the plants that he used to take control of them, to use the water gathered in by the plants to form a deffensive water layer on the fortress, that is capable of withstanding B rank or below fire techniques. Zetsu is aswell capable of manipulating the plants within the fortress to form tendrils that spin in a great speed and can pop out to pierce any earth technique of C rank and below. Zetsu can aswell infuse his chakra into the sides of the fortress, to use the plants to form artificial eyes that are linked to Zetsu's original eyes, like Gaara uses the Third eye technique with sand.
    [Once per battle]
    [Zetsu takes -20 damage due to chakra loss]
    [Fortress consumes -20 chakra each turn]
    [The water barrier effect can be used 3 times per battle]
    [Only Zetsu can use this technique]
    [The turn this technique is used Zetsu may only perform 2 techniques, this technique included.]

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You wont see 1 zetsu near me, you will see two zetsus beside you -_-.

As you fail to stare at the real me since you don't know where I am I infuse chakra within all plants and they grow 6x their normal size. Then, I call them to me, and they all form a Great Mountain made of entirely plants. Gaze upon your demise.

[Shokubutsu Hayashi | Plant Forest]
    Range : Short/Long
    Chakra Cost : 30
    Zetsu will release chakra into the surroundings, and his chakra will take control of the nearby plants, the plants will then begin growing greatly above their normal size, they will expand nearly 6 times, making every single plant nearly the size of a tree.
    [Once per battle]
    [Zetsu takes -10 damage]

[Erai Shiyokubutsu Yousai | Great plant fortress]
    Range : Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost : 50
    Zetsu puts his hands onto the ground and will send chakra to the surrounding plants, the plants from throughout the entire battlefield will then be pulled towards zetsu himself and will stick to him, and form somewhat of a mountain on Zetsu's position, leaving zetsu somewhere deep within.
    Whatever tries to come in contact with the fortress will be grabbed by veins from within it and pulled inside the fortress. Zetsu will be freely able to move through the fortress in a same way as ninjas go through ground using Underground Fish Projection technique, Zetsu will move throughout it the same way, but he will not need to use aditional chakra to do so. Zetsu will aswell be able to manipulate the plants within the fortress and rearange their position and duplicate them, aswell as create new plants using the ones that were gathered. Zetsu is aswell capable of using the chakra within the plants that he used to take control of them, to use the water gathered in by the plants to form a deffensive water layer on the fortress, that is capable of withstanding B rank or below fire techniques. Zetsu is aswell capable of manipulating the plants within the fortress to form tendrils that spin in a great speed and can pop out to pierce any earth technique of C rank and below. Zetsu can aswell infuse his chakra into the sides of the fortress, to use the plants to form artificial eyes that are linked to Zetsu's original eyes, like Gaara uses the Third eye technique with sand.
    [Once per battle]
    [Zetsu takes -20 damage due to chakra loss]
    [Fortress consumes -20 chakra each turn]
    [The water barrier effect can be used 3 times per battle]
    [Only Zetsu can use this technique]
    [The turn this technique is used Zetsu may only perform 2 techniques, this technique included.]
    honestly I only see your demise :/

As I see your clone just standing while the plants start growing I look back to see you and immediately create a Fire tornado around you while the fortress is still being made.(+10 from my sword since your zetsu never got to touch it). Making the whole fortress burst into flames with you in it.(since your deep in as stated than you wont see this coming).But to be on the safe side I jump in the air and summon a hawk below me. and fly up ^^

(Kaen Tatsumaki) - Blazing Tornado
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage Points: 100
    Description: The user combines there wind and fire chakra together to create this ultimate attack. First the user will build up there chakra in the air quickly creating a high powered tornado, then by adding there fire chakra to it the tornado will be set ablaze creating a fire/wind combo thats very dangerrous. This attack can be created infront of or around the opponent, but if the user is withing short range of this attack they will take the same amount of damage.

Note: Can only be used once
    Note: No s ranks or above the next turn
    Note: User will take 30 damage too if its used at mid range

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu Kyojin Taka: Ehecatl no Taku Kaze) - Giant Hawk Summoning Technique: Ehecatl of the High Winds

Type: Summoning
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user Summons Ehecatl of the High winds a Giant hawk. He is capable of using wind element up to A rank, and one S rank jutsu per battle. The user can fly on his back at fast speeds with great manoeuvrability providing the user with good aerial skills and making them a hard target to hit. Ehecatl is also capable of mustering a strong current of wind up to A rank power by flapping his wings and sending the blast at the opponent. He is also capable of using his wings, talons and beak as extra means of attacks.

Note: Wind Current Can only be used 2 times per battle
    Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
    Note: Contract Holder Kaito-sama

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

bump
    Ben damn it reply or give up -_-

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

honestly I only see your demise :/

As I see your clone just standing while the plants start growing I look back to see you and immediately create a Fire tornado around you while the fortress is still being made.(+10 from my sword since your zetsu never got to touch it). Making the whole fortress burst into flames with you in it.(since your deep in as stated than you wont see this coming).But to be on the safe side I jump in the air and summon a hawk below me. and fly up ^^

(Kaen Tatsumaki) - Blazing Tornado
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage Points: 100
    Description: The user combines there wind and fire chakra together to create this ultimate attack. First the user will build up there chakra in the air quickly creating a high powered tornado, then by adding there fire chakra to it the tornado will be set ablaze creating a fire/wind combo thats very dangerrous. This attack can be created infront of or around the opponent, but if the user is withing short range of this attack they will take the same amount of damage.

Note: Can only be used once
    Note: No s ranks or above the next turn
    Note: User will take 30 damage too if its used at mid range

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu Kyojin Taka: Ehecatl no Taku Kaze) - Giant Hawk Summoning Technique: Ehecatl of the High Winds

Type: Summoning
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user Summons Ehecatl of the High winds a Giant hawk. He is capable of using wind element up to A rank, and one S rank jutsu per battle. The user can fly on his back at fast speeds with great manoeuvrability providing the user with good aerial skills and making them a hard target to hit. Ehecatl is also capable of mustering a strong current of wind up to A rank power by flapping his wings and sending the blast at the opponent. He is also capable of using his wings, talons and beak as extra means of attacks.

Note: Wind Current Can only be used 2 times per battle
    Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
    Note: Contract Holder Kaito-sama

As you release your fail tornado, I cancel my fortress' creation, use mayfly to get away, I pop up as you begin flying away on your fail summon (somewhere mid range to your side or smth.) and manipulate the wind in the sky (where you are) to compress downwards, smashing you and your eagle into the ground.

(Kagero) Mayfly

[ Seisoken jaianto | Stratosphere Giant ]
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    " This technique put an end to evil's reign. With a foot. "
    After performing a string of eight handseals, the user will release a wave of wind chakra. The air above the opponent, covering fifty feet around him, will suddenly compress downwards,crushing the opponent. It leaves a crater like a Giant's foot when the technique is done. It is large enough to crush summonings.
    [ May be cast only once per battle ]
    [ No Fuuton techniques for next turn and current turn this technique is used ]
    [ Co-created by Emperor ]
    [User takes -10 damage]
    [ Before anyone else can be taught this technique, they must have the permission of both Benazz and Emperor ]