Results 1 to 25 of 27

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Black star bio

    I have nothing to lose in this match

    you Make the rules and you decide who goes first.
     
         

  2. #2
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    No one?
     
         

  3. #3
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    >_> Fine...I'll just perform my move...

    We are in mid range. I start of by using

    Raiton| Yurezuchi (Lightning Release| Quaking Thunder)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user clasp their hands and formulates Raiton chakra on thier palms then the user will then proceed to slam their hand into the ground, cracking the upper surface and unleashing a torrent of lightning pillars through the ground that extend up into the air and towards the target. If target is standing on ground, they may loose their balance besides being possibly electrocuted.
    (Usable 2 Times)

    four pillars appear all around you in a square shaped formation. then the floor cracks revealing the top layer of the earth under you that is electrified.

    when the earth cracks you fall to the ground because you lose your balance. this causes you to fall into the electrically charged field which in result electrocutes you.

    with you paralyzed i use

    (Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

    earthen jaws come up from underneath you the jaws then slam together killing you.
     
         

  4. #4
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    >_> Fine...I'll just perform my move...

    We are in mid range. I start of by using

    Raiton| Yurezuchi (Lightning Release| Quaking Thunder)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user clasp their hands and formulates Raiton chakra on thier palms then the user will then proceed to slam their hand into the ground, cracking the upper surface and unleashing a torrent of lightning pillars through the ground that extend up into the air and towards the target. If target is standing on ground, they may loose their balance besides being possibly electrocuted.
    (Usable 2 Times)

    four pillars appear all around you in a square shaped formation. then the floor cracks revealing the top layer of the earth under you that is electrified.

    when the earth cracks you fall to the ground because you lose your balance. this causes you to fall into the electrically charged field which in result electrocutes you.

    with you paralyzed i use

    (Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

    earthen jaws come up from underneath you the jaws then slam together killing you.
    Kaguya D. Ace
    as you clap your hand (I see lightning crackle) I quickly get out a scroll with a kanji on it saying ''lightning" and seal your lightning away.

    (Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A technique used to seal away either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, or Lightning as a result from a jutsu(seals only one jutsu per usage).

    than as you finish preforming the other handseals,I recognize them and as soon as you create the jaws I preform:

    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

    destroying the jaws.Than I finally do:

    (chitaton: sousou rei'kue ) Titanium release: early coffin
    Rank: S
    Type: attack
    Range: short-mid
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: A copy of gara's sand coffin the user will preform 3 his handseals,immediately from the ground titanium will trap there legs and fallowed by there whole body,and than by doing another 2 handseals the titanium will squash them.However the user may squash them at any time by will.
    *Must be on solid ground to preform and can only be preformed 2 times per battle and can not be used consecutively

    making titanium instantly rap around your lower feet and crush them.(note this is 10 times the speed of this jutsu,since I only crushed your lower feet) Breaking all your bones there,preventing you to walk.

    Note: Since I am kage 3 handseals take like a sec ^^
     
         
    Last edited by -Mugen-; 10-29-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: posted the bio xD

  5. #5
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen-sama View Post
    Kaguya D. Ace
    as you clap your hand (I see lightning crackle) I quickly get out a scroll with a kanji on it saying ''lightning" and seal your lightning away.

    (Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A technique used to seal away either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, or Lightning as a result from a jutsu(seals only one jutsu per usage).

    than as you finish preforming the other handseals,I recognize them and as soon as you create the jaws I preform:

    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

    destroying the jaws.Than I finally do:

    (chitaton: sousou rei'kue ) Titanium release: early coffin
    Rank: S
    Type: attack
    Range: short-mid
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: A copy of gara's sand coffin the user will preform 3 his handseals,immediately from the ground titanium will trap there legs and fallowed by there whole body,and than by doing another 2 handseals the titanium will squash them.However the user may squash them at any time by will.
    *Must be on solid ground to preform and can only be preformed 2 times per battle and can not be used consecutively

    making titanium instantly rap around your lower feet and crush them.(note this is 10 times the speed of this jutsu,since I only crushed your lower feet) Breaking all your bones there,preventing you to walk.

    Note: Since I am kage 3 handseals take like a sec ^^
    As you block my devouring earth jutsu I send a burst of wind from my body to hit you head on in your lightning strike armor

    Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
    Type:Attack
    Rank: A
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    the large gust of violent winds disrupts your lightning strike armor negating it but this also over powers my earth jutsu causing the rock to erode rapidly.

    Since you were hit head on by the impact of the wind you are dazed. this stops you from doing your titanium release jutsu. I throw six shuriken.

    I take this opportunity to use

    (Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rank:A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

    causing the shuriken to multiply to hundreds of them all bombarding you will you are dazed.
     
         

  6. #6
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    As you block my devouring earth jutsu I send a burst of wind from my body to hit you head on in your lightning strike armor

    Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
    Type:Attack
    Rank: A
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    the large gust of violent winds disrupts your lightning strike armor negating it but this also over powers my earth jutsu causing the rock to erode rapidly.

    Since you were hit head on by the impact of the wind you are dazed. this stops you from doing your titanium release jutsu. I throw six shuriken.

    I take this opportunity to use

    (Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rank:A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

    causing the shuriken to multiply to hundreds of them all bombarding you will you are dazed.
    as soon as You release your atsugai I get out a scroll (the cool kakashi style) with the kanji "wind" on it and seal away your atsugai.Then I create a titanium armor around me


    (Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A technique used to seal away either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, or Lightning as a result from a jutsu(seals only one jutsu per usage).


    (chitaton: muteki yoroi ) Titanium release: invincible armor
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplimentary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra: 30 (-5 each turn)
    Damage: +10 to taijutsu,+5 to titanium release
    Description: The user will use there ability to manipulate titanium to harden there skin and basically create a layer of titanium on them.This increases the power of there taijutsu drastically,but leaves them vulnerable for fire elements.This can only be activated 2 times and lasts 3 turns.It Cant be used in 2 turns after usage.Because of the vulnerability to fire and wind,no fire or wind element while in the mode.Although he also becomes imune to any B-rank and below lightning,earth or water jutsus.Unless they are higher than B-rank they do not have any effect on him.(can only get hit by 1 A or S rank water,earth or lightning and stay unharmed,after that the armor will be destroyed)
    .
     
         

  7. #7
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen-sama View Post
    as soon as You release your atsugai I get out a scroll (the cool kakashi style) with the kanji "wind" on it and seal away your atsugai.Then I create a titanium armor around me


    (Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A technique used to seal away either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, or Lightning as a result from a jutsu(seals only one jutsu per usage).


    (chitaton: muteki yoroi ) Titanium release: invincible armor
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplimentary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra: 30 (-5 each turn)
    Damage: +10 to taijutsu,+5 to titanium release
    Description: The user will use there ability to manipulate titanium to harden there skin and basically create a layer of titanium on them.This increases the power of there taijutsu drastically,but leaves them vulnerable for fire elements.This can only be activated 2 times and lasts 3 turns.It Cant be used in 2 turns after usage.Because of the vulnerability to fire and wind,no fire or wind element while in the mode.Although he also becomes imune to any B-rank and below lightning,earth or water jutsus.Unless they are higher than B-rank they do not have any effect on him.(can only get hit by 1 A or S rank water,earth or lightning and stay unharmed,after that the armor will be destroyed)
    .
    Cool Armor...but then again...

    When you go into your titanium armor mode I use

    [Ryuuki Fenikkusu no Jutsu] ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦
    Range: Short/long
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large soaring phoenix of flames. The mythical bird will then swoop up and into the foe at high speed. Not only can it cause very hot burns but can give a powerful hit upon contact as well. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground, but the user can explode it whenever it's needed.
    ~Usable twice per battle.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

    I spit fire out of my mouth that takes the shape of a phoenix that hits you directly.

    Note: Since you have the titanium armor is on your overall movement on your feet is weighed down a lot since you are not used to using training weights. However, you are still fast enough to use the sealing jutsu

    after the first jutsu is resolved and turns into ass all over you and around you. I form handseals and use

    [Nenshou Haigara Ryuuki Fenikkussu no Jutsu] ♦ Burning Ashes Rising
    Phoenix Technique ♦
    Range: Short/long
    Rank: Forbidden
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 50 [+30, when the user takes the second deep breath]
    Damage: 90 [+20, when the user takes the second deep breath]
    Description: This technique can only be used after using ♦ Rising Phoenix Technique ♦ in which it utilizes the blazing ashes left over from the jutsu. The ninja does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and then immediately exhales it. They then blast a streaming jet of fire into the centre of all the ashes, which then spreads out into all the blazing flames and they all ignite and burst up in a giant circular wall of fire, spinning violently the blazing glare consolidates into a rapid moving giant sphere. Once the sphere is made, it then burst out and two phoenix like wings of fire blast outwards to the sides. Finally, with another deep breath through the nostrils, the fire out put will be increase and the blazing fire will rise back up into an even larger and stronger phoenix then before and the technique is basically repeated but with greater power. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. After it is done, because of the impact, the phoenix explodes into a bunch of blazing ashes all over ground that can burn the surroundings.
    ~Usable once per battle.
    ~Only one other technique that turn, can be used before this technique. After this technique none can be used until next turn.
    ~No fire element for the next turn.
    ~No Taijutsu for next turn
    ~Faust can only teach this.

    (Thanks for the customs Faust)
     
         

  8. #8
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Seriously no one?
     
         

  9. #9
    ジャングルの王 Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Check the Narutobase Jutsu list it says it needs no chakra
     
         

  10. #10
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Check the Narutobase Jutsu list it says it needs no chakra
    check http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shurike...lone_Technique

    Also if this wouldnt need chakra than why would reguler shadow clone need chakra. :/

    So yes it does.That was probably just a typo when they were making it.
    I will reply shortly.(and no redos since this is a kumi fight )
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Sorry to interrupt but in my opinion you cannot get out of S - ranked Genjutsu just by stabbing yourself.
     
         

  12. #12
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoitra-Sama View Post
    Sorry to interrupt but in my opinion you cannot get out of S - ranked Genjutsu just by stabbing yourself.
    Well what other way do i have...cut my head off :/
     
         

  13. #13
    ┼ Fog Ghost ┼ Lilen's Avatar
    Status
    Lilen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoitra-Sama View Post
    Sorry to interrupt but in my opinion you cannot get out of S - ranked Genjutsu just by stabbing yourself.
    Of course you can. As much as I have been told by the mods (to be exact just one mod, but nevermind that xD) you can get out of an S-Ranked genjutsu by pain, but I think it has to be really strong. Like cutting your arm of, or somehow get a very strong electric current into your body.

    But of course, this is just my point of view. ^^
     
         

  14. #14
    Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.
     

    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilen View Post
    Of course you can. As much as I have been told by the mods (to be exact just one mod, but nevermind that xD) you can get out of an S-Ranked genjutsu by pain, but I think it has to be really strong. Like cutting your arm of, or somehow get a very strong electric current into your body.

    But of course, this is just my point of view. ^^
    o-o. Dudee...
     
         

  15. #15
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilen View Post
    Of course you can. As much as I have been told by the mods (to be exact just one mod, but nevermind that xD) you can get out of an S-Ranked genjutsu by pain, but I think it has to be really strong. Like cutting your arm of, or somehow get a very strong electric current into your body.

    But of course, this is just my point of view. ^^
    Yeah sure,if that were true everyone would just use a S-rank genjutsu so his opponent cuts his ****ing leg off
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen-sama View Post
    Yeah sure,if that were true everyone would just use a S-rank genjutsu so his opponent cuts his ****ing leg off
    That's the whole idea. So, viewers be advised THERE WILL BE BLOOD, GORE AND MUGEN GOING EMO.
     
         

  17. #17
    ┼ Fog Ghost ┼ Lilen's Avatar
    Status
    Lilen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Sorry, I just wanted to express my view of things. Anyway, good luck, whatever it ii. ^^
     
         

  18. #18
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoitra-Sama View Post
    That's the whole idea. So, viewers be advised THERE WILL BE BLOOD, GORE AND MUGEN GOING EMO.
    No one really cares for your opinion right now ^^
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Time to go Kumi Hunting ;)

    The wind tech aren't consisting of 5 S-rank needles.
    It's combined power is 5 rank. so one need has the power of 1/5 S-rank technique.

    And seriously... use your brains when fighting, you have a needle that is S -rank, and you send it towards a giant titanium dragon and expect it to be defeated by a needle?
    Rank isn't all there is to RP -.-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •