Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Enton Zazuke's Avatar
    Status
    Zazuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    212
    Location
    Konoha
    Lord Sasuke
     

    Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Knowing the ramifications of being a fatherless child why would he let Boruto experience that. But not only that, why would the master of shadow clones not use a clone to do all the Kage work, and spend time with his family himself. He used a clone to chase Boruto around the village, I mean come on.
     
         

  2. #2
    Mysterious's Avatar
    Status
    Mysterious is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,055
    Location
    Ɋ/\/\ Palace
    Just met a boy, just met a boy
    when He could come inside of
    my play pen Cause he look like
    a superstar in the makin' So I
    think that I'm going in for
    the takin
     



    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Why are you comparing naruto and bolt as kids?

    Naruto - had no parents or family and was a outcast to the whole village.

    Bolt - doesn't see his dad that much.

    Not even comparable
     
         

  3. #3
    ​ ​ ​​ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,193
    Location
    House Baratheon
    This user is rude
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    He didn't go through all of that trouble to have a shadow clone attend to his Hokage cares, whilst the real him stays at home and fingers Hinata.
    And besides, his shadow clones are only half as intelligent as he is, and he's pretty much stupid himself.
     
         
    Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 08-06-2015 at 03:06 AM.

  4. #4
    ¥Rokudaime¥ NarutoSamaKama's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSamaKama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,495
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    "To be Hokage, that is my
    dream!"
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awkward Linguist View Post
    He didn't go through all of that trouble to have a shadow clone attend to his Hokage cares, whilst the real him stays at home and fingers Hinata.
    That actually sounds better IMO
     
         

  5. #5
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar
    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    12,623
    Banana base
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    He can't help it, he's the Hokage. He works relentlessly, you can even see literal bags under his eyes, and he even sleeps during the day trying to get some rest.

    Boruto has to grow up too, but Naruto also has to a learn a certain lesson from his mistakes. He shouldn't work as a much, but would Kishimoto allow that?
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member kesonfire's Avatar
    Status
    kesonfire is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7,278
    Location
    Mount Myoboku
    The Will Of Fire Is In Me!
    NH<3<3
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    ^^^No read Gaiden.
     
         

  7. #7
    Premium User Pumpkin Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Pumpkin Ninja is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9,710
    Location
    Kamui Dimension
    This user's status has been
    stolen.
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Nah, Kishi's just being thoughtless with how he displays his characters. He obviously wants to make Naruto seem more mature. At the same time he's writing something that contradicts what he says but I think what he's trying to do is more important than what he's actually doing.

    For example, Naruto could TNJ people like Pain, Sasuke, and Obito, who had their heads up their asses so much, but is unable to do so with a stubborn 11 year old.

    Another example is Sakura. He's trying to make her as useful as possible but we always find reasons to say otherwise.

    Kishi is just writing a cheap plot and not realizing it's contradicting Naruto's character.
     
         

  8. #8
    Enton Zazuke's Avatar
    Status
    Zazuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    212
    Location
    Konoha
    Lord Sasuke
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    He can't help it, he's the Hokage. He works relentlessly, you can even see literal bags under his eyes, and he even sleeps during the day trying to get some rest.

    Boruto has to grow up too, but Naruto also has to a learn a certain lesson from his mistakes. He shouldn't work as a much, but would Kishimoto allow that?
    I say let the clone get the bags, while Naruto acts like a father, bangs Hinata, and train Boruto. If he wants to go work, switch places with the clone
     
         

  9. #9
    Thread Basher wanderingcactus's Avatar
    Status
    wanderingcactus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,079
    I got two ice cream cones at
    all times. one possibility is
    that ill share it, the other
    possibility is that I eat it.
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    Why are you comparing naruto and bolt as kids?

    Naruto - had no parents or family and was a outcast to the whole village.

    Bolt - doesn't see his dad that much.

    Not even comparable
    false, he wants the hokage dad not the clone dad that chills around with him.

    Technically as long as he's hokage (original or clone) Boruto would continue to hate him.
     
         

  10. #10
    Lord of the Trolls!! Sir Cool Blizzard's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Cool Blizzard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,447
    Location
    Limbo
    "I don't hate anyone, but
    if someone hates me I pity
    them."
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    To answer your question....No. Come on, work is more important, who the hell cares about what a stupid kid thinks. Country/village>>>>>ur own son. Heil fuhrer.
     
         

  11. #11
    Lord of the Trolls!! Sir Cool Blizzard's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Cool Blizzard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,447
    Location
    Limbo
    "I don't hate anyone, but
    if someone hates me I pity
    them."
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    Nah, Kishi's just being thoughtless with how he displays his characters. He obviously wants to make Naruto seem more mature. At the same time he's writing something that contradicts what he says but I think what he's trying to do is more important than what he's actually doing.

    For example, Naruto could TNJ people like Pain, Sasuke, and Obito, who had their heads up their asses so much, but is unable to do so with a stubborn 11 year old.

    Another example is Sakura. He's trying to make her as useful as possible but we always find reasons to say otherwise.

    Kishi is just writing a cheap plot and not realizing it's contradicting Naruto's character.
    Thats what the movie is for lol. After the movie I m pretty sure that it will be settled.
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Pumpkin Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Pumpkin Ninja is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9,710
    Location
    Kamui Dimension
    This user's status has been
    stolen.
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cool Blizzard View Post
    Thats what the movie is for lol. After the movie I m pretty sure that it will be settled.
    Pretty much.
     
         

  13. #13
    Most disliked member on NB Sixth Hokage 06's Avatar
    Status
    Sixth Hokage 06 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    9,471
    Location
    New York
    "My wife isn't a weak
    woman"-Lord Sasuke
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazuke View Post
    I say let the clone get the bags, while Naruto acts like a father, bangs Hinata, and train Boruto. If he wants to go work, switch places with the clone
    Your sig made me laugh.
     
         

  14. #14
    Sage of the Universe. Namar's Avatar
    Status
    Namar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,502
    Location
    Romania
    How is the first ruler more
    king than those who allowed
    him to be king.
     

    Re: Is Naruto still the idiot he was when he was young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    Nah, Kishi's just being thoughtless with how he displays his characters. He obviously wants to make Naruto seem more mature. At the same time he's writing something that contradicts what he says but I think what he's trying to do is more important than what he's actually doing.

    For example, Naruto could TNJ people like Pain, Sasuke, and Obito, who had their heads up their asses so much, but is unable to do so with a stubborn 11 year old.

    Another example is Sakura. He's trying to make her as useful as possible but we always find reasons to say otherwise.

    Kishi is just writing a cheap plot and not realizing it's contradicting Naruto's character.
    The only thing that came to my mind after reading your post is that: Kishi has his head up his ass
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •