Page 23 of 28 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
Results 441 to 460 of 546
  1. #441
    Member LeEvilTongue's Avatar
    Status
    LeEvilTongue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    759
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Are the shippuden animators smokin crack cocaine or what?
    It doesn't bother me that much that we now enter a period full of fillers. What's bothering me is that they put so much effort in animating the fillers, while getting sloppy when it comes to animating the canon storyline; I mean just look at the Minato-A fight for example, major troll. Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't it cost a lot of money to make the animation good? Then why the **** are they using so much money on some fillers nobody gives a skunk's ass about? I actually hear people say "Oh the fillers are good because now we can see the kakashi rampage and the swordsmen etc.". Well thats bullshit since it isn't canon. Kishi has nothing to do with shippuden except the new movie.
    And now we are at it: Why is there so much important manga-stuff that is being left out of the anime? For example, when Muu was introduced in the manga he said: "A sand-sensing technique that activates on contact, they should be proud to have cought someone like me". Was there any reason to leave this out? Now those who only watches the anime have absolutely no clue what's going on and will be even more confused later on. And don't even get me started on Muu's voice actor, it's as akward as it gets.
    Sorry for this rant, it just pisses me the hell off.
     
         

  2. #442
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Who was Hanzou Salamander actually? Why was it so special that Jiraya,Oro, Tsunade fought him. What gave him the "power" to gift them the name "legendary sannin"? How strong was he actually? I mean Lady Chio fought him as well. She didnt have any legendary title. If im not mistaken Deva path himself defeated Hanzou. So, Deva>Hanzou?
     
         

  3. #443
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    157
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by lsgteam View Post
    Who was Hanzou Salamander actually? Why was it so special that Jiraya,Oro, Tsunade fought him. What gave him the "power" to gift them the name "legendary sannin"? How strong was he actually? I mean Lady Chio fought him as well. She didnt have any legendary title. If im not mistaken Deva path himself defeated Hanzou. So, Deva>Hanzou?
    He was sort of like a Kage of the Hidden Rain. He was a leader of the Hidden Rain and was one of the strongest there,hence making the 3 Saanin fight him because he was of extremely high level. Very strong,its said that he wore a mask because his breath was poisonous enough to kill those around him(because of the venom sac implanted in him)
    I dont remember Lady Chiyo fighting him. Well,it would be more accurate to say the 6 paths of pain beat him. The 6 paths>Jiraiya so...Yeah.
     
         

  4. #444
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    I know that the manga stated him as very strong. But his skills werent really mentioned. Lady chiyo told the enemy some of his secrets when they both were revived.
     
         

  5. #445
    Member Maito Gai's Avatar
    Status
    Maito Gai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    551
    Location
    UK
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Because he just got it I'm assuming. No training. No mastering.
    can't read your post with the bouncing milk gland beneath it very distracting :-)
     
         

  6. #446
    ☆ Saiko ☆ CrazyOtaku's Avatar
    Status
    CrazyOtaku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Amegakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    What color nail polish does Konan wear?
    If your wondering I'm gonna cosplay as her this year!
     
         

  7. #447
    Member KING KISAME's Avatar
    Status
    KING KISAME is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    809
    Chillin
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Was Itachi the strongest ninja while he was alive?
    If not who could've beat him and how?
     
         

  8. #448
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,331
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by KING KISAME View Post
    Was Itachi the strongest ninja while he was alive?
    If not who could've beat him and how?
    sadly no
    people "who could" beat him while he was alive
    Hiruzen
    pain
    tobi
    sasori
    jiraiya
    kisame
    hanzo
     
         

  9. #449
    Member KING KISAME's Avatar
    Status
    KING KISAME is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    809
    Chillin
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Maybe jiraiya and kisame but every one else not so much
    Hiruzen cudnt beat oro and oro feared itachi hence his
    pursuit of sasuke the others wud probably fall victom to
    susanoo/totsuka blade
     
         

  10. #450
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,604
    Location
    Gauis
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
    He was sort of like a Kage of the Hidden Rain. He was a leader of the Hidden Rain and was one of the strongest there,hence making the 3 Saanin fight him because he was of extremely high level. Very strong,its said that he wore a mask because his breath was poisonous enough to kill those around him(because of the venom sac implanted in him)
    I dont remember Lady Chiyo fighting him. Well,it would be more accurate to say the 6 paths of pain beat him. The 6 paths>Jiraiya so...Yeah.
    Jiraya > 6 pains with knowledge, Nagato admitted to this..
     
         

  11. #451
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Why didn't Madara ever want to fight Tobirama Senju, The Second Hokage?
    Because he wanted to get the title of hokage or moukton.
     
         

  12. #452
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,230
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Does Shikamaru truly need to be in his "position" to control his shadows?

    Or what is his usual stance used for? Extending the shadow?
     
         

  13. #453
    Embodiment of Emptiness Mahoken's Avatar
    Status
    Mahoken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    79
    Location
    United States, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    It seems like all he needs to do is connect his shadows with others. He doesn't even perform hand seals.
     
         

  14. #454
    Academy Student Justice3619's Avatar
    Status
    Justice3619 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Where I wanna be!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Does Shikamaru truly need to be in his "position" to control his shadows?

    Or what is his usual stance used for? Extending the shadow?
    shikamaru is a very wise ninja but he does have limits,when ninjas get really strong and use a certain jutsu for a long time then it pretty much becomes second narture to them and they wont necessarly have to make any hand signs or be in any position
     
         

  15. #455
    Academy Student Justice3619's Avatar
    Status
    Justice3619 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Where I wanna be!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodaime Swagkage View Post
    Because he wanted to get the title of hokage or moukton.
    I think i disagree with that,well i dont know the answer but im guessing that Madara didnt feel that tobirama was anything like his brother so he didnt deserve his attention but im pretty sure it would of been a great fight,do you think madara would really wanna fight the person who created the edo tensei?
     
         

  16. #456
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9,449
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    This question isnt worth one piece of discussion:
    Why can obito use mangeko sharigan becasese killer bee foughty itachi
     
         

  17. #457
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,566
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    How old is Onnoki
     
         

  18. #458
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    157
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Why does Naruto love getting the crap beat out of him by Sakura?
    Thats the only way he can get Sakura to touch him
    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    How old is Onnoki
    Nobody knows. Perhaps you could search the naruto wikia. I'm feeling too lazt to look for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    This question isnt worth one piece of discussion:
    Why can obito use mangeko sharigan becasese killer bee foughty itachi
    He can use it because Kakashi killed Rin in front of him.
    The rest of the line doesnt make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    i got a questions for you ... you a troll?
    Yeah. What about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Does Shikamaru truly need to be in his "position" to control his shadows?

    Or what is his usual stance used for? Extending the shadow?
    If Shikamaru is extending his shadow to a range he needs to be stationary.
    If he comes in contact with the shadow himself, he can move about.

    You got it right in the bolded part ^^
     
         

  19. #459
    Member swag monkey Enma's Avatar
    Status
    swag monkey Enma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Location
    Konoha, CT
    Senju Chakra=Uchiha prowess
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    You can't control what you don't have. He does not have the full 9 tails locked within him. So he cannot have the full chakra of that which he does not have.

    ........Thinking. does this mean that even if Akatsuki were to extract the 9 tails from Naruto and 8 tails from Bee, would they still be able to form the Juubi with the missing chakra of the other half of the Kyuubi?

    mmmmmm.
    Yes but Kurama noted in a discussion with Naruto that over a large period of time he finally recovered the chakra that was lost in the sealing.
     
         

  20. #460
    Member swag monkey Enma's Avatar
    Status
    swag monkey Enma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Location
    Konoha, CT
    Senju Chakra=Uchiha prowess
     

    Re: Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

    I have always wondered why Obito Uchiha's original right Mangekyou Sharingan lost its sight or deteriorated by now? I mean he uses it in his teleportation, and Kamui's. I know he replaces the left eye however the sharingan eye we always see behind his mask hole never seems to deteriorate or even reveal the actual Mangekyou design Obito has.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •