Re: Naruto Manga 515 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    5 kages .........
    hokage- danzou or minato or hiruzen
    raikage- A`s pops
    mizukage- cant be yagura because he is in the jinchuri stagee
    kazekage- garras father or 1st kazekAGE
    tsuchi kage - 1st or 2nd not really to my a guess at it
    umm i good guesses the only problem is minato and hiruzen are sealed so only Danzou can be brought back(which is actually cool as well), and out of the mizukage only yagura can come back as we dont know any others.
    i vote for the 3rd kazekage and iron sand
    tsuchi, well hard to tell

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

So many ppl being resurrected. Kabuto is spamming that jutsu like it is the only jutsu he knows. But I can't wait to see the bone freak back in action he has powerful even in his sicken weaken state, I can't picture how powerful he will be without his sicken weaken state. (I hope Mugiwara doesn't kill me for calling Kimimaro a bone freak)

Status
    This user has no status.

wow, all characters in one big fight.

i am pretty sure all summons will fight too, i.e. dogs(kakashi), cats (uchiha), frogs(naruto), deers? (shikamaru), turtles(lee), monkeys (konohamaru) slugs(5th hokage), pigs (5th assistant), etc. etc.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

How in the name of **** did kabuto get a hold of bodies of Zabuza, Haku, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father ? You need the actual dead bodies for edo tensei right? Anyways I think this edo tensei affair as jaded as can be...

Akatsuki members and oro's underlings would have been just fine...

What is the point of resurrecting jinchuurikis when they dont have a bijuu in them????

I mean some might have been awesome(like the mizukage) but the rest got beaten by akatsuki members even with a bijuu in them.

I like the scan showing Naruto Kyuubi chakra mode with 6 rasengans levitating. The pic looks awesome...but I really hope we get more power-ups and techniques and elements for Naruto though...

I think the 6 rasengans and the 6 '9' beads on the 'necklace' signifies 6 possible elements. So, maybe he can manipulate all 6 elements in his kyuubi chakra state??

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    How in the name of **** did kabuto get a hold of bodies of Zabuza, Haku, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father ? You need the actual dead bodies for edo tensei right? Anyways I think this edo tensei affair as jaded as can be...

What is the point of resurrecting jinchuurikis when they dont have a bijuu in them????

I mean some might have been awesome(like the mizukage) but the rest got beaten by akatsuki members even with a bijuu in them.

I like the scan showing Naruto Kyuubi chakra mode with 6 rasengans levitating. The pic looks awesome...but I really hope we get more power-ups and techniques and elements for Naruto though...

I think the 6 rasengans and the 6 '9' beads on the 'necklace' signifies 6 possible elements. So, maybe he can manipulate all 6 elements in his kyuubi chakra state??
    thats pretty sick

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

I hope naruto gets the flak jacket uniform like everyone else , but rip the sleeves off or something

tht would be soo cool :D

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    RR anthem

Wow great

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

You don't need the actual bodies for Edo Tensei. Deidara's body got blown to bits and Kakuzu's body was in Konoha and still Kabuto summoned them.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Kabuto's turned this week into a moron yeah!! Why? Cause he's on the rush of fetich, collecting Naruto' greatest losers and putting them all at the same spot, ready to be wiped out with great velocity..you would have to give Kishi (if the spoiler's correct) the merit of shiting some readers' pants!

Shit, shit, Kishi's ending Naruto soon if the spoiler's right..too much nostalgia shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 11111:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:O.OO.OO.OO.O

Status
    Apr 2008
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

am I the only one thinking "OMG neji gunna get some screentime!!"?

but seriously, if kabuto can summon everything this spoilers says, then I don't see what the heroes can do. that's too much power in my opinion.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    am I the only one thinking "OMG neji gunna get some screentime!!"?

but seriously, if kabuto can summon everything this spoilers says, then I don't see what the heroes can do. that's too much power in my opinion.
    It does seem like overkill. I'm curious about the jinchurriki as well. They wont have thier demon inside them, so I'm curious as to how powerful they really are.

I also want to see more yamato. One of the spoilers said that kabuto "poisoned" him so he can't use mokuton, but that doesnt mean he can't use earth and water. hopefully he can pull something off when Kabuto is weak from summoning that many bodies.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    I think its awesome that Zabuza is getting a chance to be a badass again. He was taken out early in the manga so there is this perception that he was weak, but he was up against Kakashi, who is one of the biggest badasses there is in the manga. The first thing he is gonna say is, "Where the **** is my sword!"
    The death of wait, dammit, wats his name? oh well, it won't matter much will it when Zabuza gets through with him. And wait, No Haku resurrection? HOW RUDE (thats right I'm gonna do it Full house reference lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    lol flying turtle
    umm this week looks interesting
    well we might see a zabuza kakashi rematch, ohh and gaara/Lee/Naruto rematch with kimimaru

kimimaru will be pretty powerful this time without his sickness, also thumbs up for the flying rasengans, naruto might be capable of using the rasengan without kage bushin from now on or atleast in kyuubi mode.

still no sasuke EMS yet really looking forward for it, and Madara's EMS
    O.O Kimimaru Returns= EPIC BONEAGE O.O I'm sorry, but that was funny. lol. :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Oh, so he did get Haku also.......well never mind then. lol

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Kabuto's turned this week into a moron yeah!! Why? Cause he's on the rush of fetich, collecting Naruto' greatest losers and putting them all at the same spot, ready to be wiped out with great velocity..you would have to give Kishi (if the spoiler's correct) the merit of shiting some readers' pants!

Shit, shit, Kishi's ending Naruto soon if the spoiler's right..too much nostalgia shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 11111:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:O.OO.OO.OO.O
    Please, not so many emoticons. especially not on a thread that Mods are actively on. Don't need any1 getting banned now do we? Nope.

Last edited by Azazel; 11-02-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

what if he brought back the jinchirriki and madara sealed in a bit of there original biju chakra in them fromt he 10 tails. i mean thats the chakra he used to make all those multipules. naruto himself only has half of the 9tails chakra and its a very extensive power. maybe the jinchirriki only need a small amount of there oringinal biju to use the powers they had before.
    so idk bout you guys but im ready for some fighting, for something to be resolved already, its been like build up build up story line change new ninja old ninja, come onnnn with it already D:

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Let see if you resurrect a previous tail beast host they're a problem, In Madara statue are all the living tail beast energy that has ben capture if a host is resurrected they would be like Gaara without a tail beast, would they not?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

O.O what if kabuto brought back minato O.O

epic

Status
    Mar 2010
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

people OP is out ALREDY and they are working on Naruto and bleach at this moment soo damnnnn they are soooo quick this time whole 24 hours earlier then normal we get the mangas

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Let see if you resurrect a previous tail beast host they're a problem, In Madara statue are all the living tail beast energy that has ben capture if a host is resurrected they would be like Gaara without a tail beast, would they not?
    Interesting theory. I'm not sure how that would work. like the kid in th filler with the bubbles. I hate that we never got to see his Jinchiruki. I was soooo upset. But his moves were cool.

And speaking of that filler, they should just bring the girl back, leave her in the middle of the battlefield, and just let her go to work. lol.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

where is the floating rasengan pic everyone keeps talking about I'm not seeing it

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

thats messed up making konoha fight aganst asuma, really messed up