View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 2.52%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    6 1.89%
  • 4

    33 10.38%
  • 5

    271 85.22%
Page 20 of 25 « First ... 10161718192021222324 ... Last»
Results 381 to 400 of 487
  1. #381
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    what are you talking about?
    The Sage never told Jiraiya anything.
    Where are you getting your info? Or how did you interpret what you've been reading?
     
         

  2. #382
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,784
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    the databook dude did u read it?
     
         

  3. #383
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    PE... Where does it say that the SAGE TALKED TO JIRAIYA or showed anything to Jiraiya?
    All the references on Narutowikia about the Rikudou Sennin are from the Manga. Not the Databooks.

    And in Naruto wikia it says "According to Madara/Jiraiya" NOWHERE DOES IT SAY THE RS SPOKE TO JIRAIYA OR APPEARED TO HIM. Nowhere.

    :flaw:
     
         

  4. #384
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,784
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    well pervy would not have made all that up dude all that stuff about peace with no war dude
     
         

  5. #385
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    :flaw:
    You don't make any sense PE. You seriously don't.

    Madara validates everything Jiraiya says. THAT IS WHY YOU MUST KEEP ON READING THE MANGA.

    Jiraiya lived through 2 Shinobi Wars or even probably 3. Every shinobi knows about the RS in Narutoverse. Read the Kage Summit. The Kages and their 2 counsellors or whatever don't believe what Madara says about the RS. YET THEY KNOW ABOUT THE RS.
    Jiraiya knows about that stuff. Everyone else knows about the RS. The RS didn't speak to Jiraiya.

    :flaw: lol Come on man.
     
         

  6. #386
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,784
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    yea thats what madara stated but is it true? first he was tobi and now madara but hey u never know who he really is even if he says he is madara
     
         

  7. #387
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    :flaw:
    PE you fail bro.

    Getting way off. Madara stated it right? He was also the one to reveal the 2 sons of the RS, Nagato as an Uzumaki, The Jubi, Izanagi right? It must be a lie because Madara use to be Tobi and you don't think he's Madara right?
    :flaw:
     
         

  8. #388
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,784
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    yes i know dude i know but for some reason i feel like he really is not who he says he is like maybe some other ninja told him what he knows now sorry for being way off but idk i jst feel like that dude
     
         

  9. #389
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Anyway...
    Back to the Chapter!

    I want to know how freaking smart Orochimaru was. Madara says he(Oro) knows so much much.
    I wonder what was Oro's real plan?

    I also think Kabuto looks disgusting the way he is right now and Poor Yamato hahaha lol
     
         

  10. #390
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    orochimaru tried to summon the 4th.
    the 3rd hokage stopped it.
    there should be no doubt about that.

    in the anime, the 3rd coffin has the kanji for "4" on it.
    meaning 4th hokage.
    the 3rd hokage recognized the coffins immediately.
    im sure he knew what they look like considering he is one of the few people that would have buried them... after the first two came out, he knew there would be a third, and said how important it was to stop it.

    and he says "i managed to stop it"
    i dont think that someone hailed as the god of ninja would be stupid enough to think he stopped it if he really didnt have any effect at all.

    and if some of you are thinking of arguing that it wasnt in the manga, realize that kishi has his hand in both forms of his creation, and he wouldnt have let them show the 3rd coffin in the anime with a FOUR on it, if he didnt want or intend it that way.

    the anime comes after the manga, and should be viewed as a more complete/more detailed version of the story. with extra tidbits here and there, like animation and sound instead of pictures and text...

    also...
    whether tobi is madara or not, he is definitely trying to be madara.
    and he pretty much is.

    and whatever is in kabuto's "unknown" coffin is most likely 1 of 2 things.
    madara's dead body or the sage of the six paths

    and he could easily have more coffins that he still hasnt shown us. there were a few that were kinda out of frame in the most recent episode too. makes me wonder who we didnt get to see...

    and by the way...
    when fighting orochimaru's edo tensei, the 3rd hokage says "nothing good will come of playing with time"

    i believe that edo tensei is a space/time jutsu.
    dead demon seal is probably also a space/time jutsu.

    just some food for thought.
    anything to get us off this quarrel eating up the thread...
     
         

  11. #391
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    orochimaru tried to summon the 4th.
    the 3rd hokage stopped it.
    there should be no doubt about that.

    in the anime, the 3rd coffin has the kanji for "4" on it.
    meaning 4th hokage.
    the 3rd hokage recognized the coffins immediately.
    im sure he knew what they look like considering he is one of the few people that would have buried them... after the first two came out, he knew there would be a third, and said how important it was to stop it.

    and he says "i managed to stop it"
    i dont think that someone hailed as the god of ninja would be stupid enough to think he stopped it if he really didnt have any effect at all.

    and if some of you are thinking of arguing that it wasnt in the manga, realize that kishi has his hand in both forms of his creation, and he wouldnt have let them show the 3rd coffin in the anime with a FOUR on it, if he didnt want or intend it that way.

    the anime comes after the manga, and should be viewed as a more complete/more detailed version of the story. with extra tidbits here and there, like animation and sound instead of pictures and text...

    also...
    whether tobi is madara or not, he is definitely trying to be madara.
    and he pretty much is.

    and whatever is in kabuto's "unknown" coffin is most likely 1 of 2 things.
    madara's dead body or the sage of the six paths

    and he could easily have more coffins that he still hasnt shown us. there were a few that were kinda out of frame in the most recent episode too. makes me wonder who we didnt get to see...

    and by the way...
    when fighting orochimaru's edo tensei, the 3rd hokage says "nothing good will come of playing with time"

    i believe that edo tensei is a space/time jutsu.
    dead demon seal is probably also a space/time jutsu.

    just some food for thought.
    anything to get us off this quarrel eating up the thread...
    well actually, the anime pretty much has nothing to do with the manga. Yes, it's the same story line, but their interpretations of battles can sometimes be a little off since Kishi has no part in writing the anime. In the manga, there is NO 3rd coffin, so we should all just put that out of our minds.
     
         

  12. #392
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    @Omnigan: Yeah NF123457's right. Kishi doesn't have much input into what goes in the animation. And Sandaime Hokage only said that he needs to stop the 3rd coffin.
     
         

  13. #393
    Hageshii tsuchi jutsu * Yukimaru Yoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yukimaru Yoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    150
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan Itachi View Post
    That is also what I thought at first" that those summonings are not strong as the originals", but I changed my opinion depending on some reasons the first is that if u watch the Orochimaru sarutobi fight u will see that orochimaru is fully controlling the first and the second, he even seems to be controlling their every move because there were not fighting as he spoke, the fight didn't last long oro only used one jutsu and saru only used three other than his summon enma which are his katon the fire dragon napalm, his earth wall, and the death demon seal, because the third noticed right away that he had to use the seal to kill them and oro was exited to see jutsu that he is unfamiliar with so he didn't have the hokages attack the third. There is another reason that the hokage brothers was at their full strength is that even the anbu commander was surprised of their high level of chakra and of their ability to perform high level of jutsus.
    The last thing is that if u look at the revived deidara who fought with tsuchikage u will see that he was able to form a bomb that flipped the turtle island upside down so must be at his full strength to do that.

    I agree, but edo tensei can very from user to user. It all depends on how much chakara the user has witch in return will effect the power of the attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    orochimaru tried to summon the 4th.
    the 3rd hokage stopped it.
    there should be no doubt about that.

    in the anime, the 3rd coffin has the kanji for "4" on it.
    meaning 4th hokage.
    the 3rd hokage recognized the coffins immediately.
    im sure he knew what they look like considering he is one of the few people that would have buried them... after the first two came out, he knew there would be a third, and said how important it was to stop it.

    and he says "i managed to stop it"
    i dont think that someone hailed as the god of ninja would be stupid enough to think he stopped it if he really didnt have any effect at all.

    and if some of you are thinking of arguing that it wasnt in the manga, realize that kishi has his hand in both forms of his creation, and he wouldnt have let them show the 3rd coffin in the anime with a FOUR on it, if he didnt want or intend it that way.

    the anime comes after the manga, and should be viewed as a more complete/more detailed version of the story. with extra tidbits here and there, like animation and sound instead of pictures and text...

    also...
    whether tobi is madara or not, he is definitely trying to be madara.
    and he pretty much is.

    and whatever is in kabuto's "unknown" coffin is most likely 1 of 2 things.
    madara's dead body or the sage of the six paths

    and he could easily have more coffins that he still hasnt shown us. there were a few that were kinda out of frame in the most recent episode too. makes me wonder who we didnt get to see...

    and by the way...
    when fighting orochimaru's edo tensei, the 3rd hokage says "nothing good will come of playing with time"

    i believe that edo tensei is a space/time jutsu.
    dead demon seal is probably also a space/time jutsu.

    just some food for thought.
    anything to get us off this quarrel eating up the thread...
    I agree with u Omni, It doesn't mean because kishi didn't make the anime we shouldn't believe whats in it..ppl aren't thinking which is okay..but let me break it down for you so you guys can understand...for a authour, writing and illustrating is very time comsuming..we all know how kishi likes to makes us think and use our mind when reading naruto..because the anime showed 4th and the manga didn't doesn't mean that the anime is wrong..as omni said " the anime is made to clarify what is in the manga"...some time as an authour you can forget something which is in no doubt human..how many times have we reread our own post but never find a mistake? but yet when someone points on our mistake were like "oops forgot about that" same thing can apply to kishi..he prob just forgot to write 4th on it...he prob was like okay no biggy ill just tell them add it in the anime so I dont have to redraw/edit that whole page again

    Its easier to correct a slight mistake in the anime then it is in the manga.

    Who would u guys think oro would summon to fight against the 3rd in the distruction of konoha? what would make more sense

    A) all previous hokages who help made konoha into the village that it is now are reunited to c the distruciton of konoha while fighting a previous hokage. This includes the 4th coffin as minato or

    B) some random person oro felt like summoning because there strong?

    Logically A makes more sense and im sure kishi is laughing right now because hes like wow some ppl make the easiest things so complicated.
     
         
    Last edited by Yukimaru Yoshi; 11-08-2010 at 02:38 AM. Reason: add spoiler tags

  14. #394
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    well actually, the anime pretty much has nothing to do with the manga. Yes, it's the same story line, but their interpretations of battles can sometimes be a little off since Kishi has no part in writing the anime. In the manga, there is NO 3rd coffin, so we should all just put that out of our minds.
    um.. thats one of the worst opinions ive ever heard.
    the anime has NOTHING to with the manga?
    the anime is written and created and BASED on the manga.
    if they add something to the story through the anime you'd just assume ignore it? well okay then, put it out of your head like im sure you do all the time with regards to a great many things. naruto related and not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    @Omnigan: Yeah NF123457's right. Kishi doesn't have much input into what goes in the animation. And Sandaime Hokage only said that he needs to stop the 3rd coffin.
    prior to the 3rd coffin even coming out of the ground, he says he needs to stop it, and clasps his hands and manifests chakra to do so.
    then AFTER he stops it from completely surfacing, he says that he actually managed to stop it. and like i said. him being who he is. im sure he knows whether he actually stopped it or not. his teacher (the 2nd) had that jutsu. he recognized it immediately and immediately took steps to stop it from happening, and afterwards said directly that he stopped it.
    go read it/watch it again. :flaw: then watch it 3 more times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Yoshi View Post
    I agree, but edo tensei can very from user to user. It all depends on how much chakara the user has witch in return will effect the power of the attack.
    what information do you have to back this up?
    only two people we have seen use edo tensei, and i dont see any difference due to chakra power in the summonings made.... when was that ever discussed? or is this simply your opinion/assumption?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Yoshi View Post
    I agree with u Omni, It doesn't mean because kishi didn't make the anime we shouldn't believe whats in it..ppl aren't thinking which is okay..but let me break it down for you so you guys can understand...for a authour, writing and illustrating is very time comsuming..we all know how kishi likes to makes us think and use our mind when reading naruto..because the anime showed 4th and the manga didn't doesn't mean that the anime is wrong..as omni said " the anime is made to clarify what is in the manga"...some time as an authour you can forget something which is in no doubt human..how many times have we reread our own post but never find a mistake? but yet when someone points on our mistake were like "oops forgot about that" same thing can apply to kishi..he prob just forgot to write 4th on it...he prob was like okay no biggy ill just tell them add it in the anime so I dont have to redraw/edit that whole page again

    Its easier to correct a slight mistake in the anime then it is in the manga.

    Who would u guys think oro would summon to fight against the 3rd in the distruction of konoha? what would make more sense

    A) all previous hokages who help made konoha into the village that it is now are reunited to c the distruciton of konoha while fighting a previous hokage. This includes the 4th coffin as minato or

    B) some random person oro felt like summoning because there strong?

    Logically A makes more sense and im sure kishi is laughing right now because hes like wow some ppl make the easiest things so complicated.
    yes, well said, AGAIN. i said something like this earlier.
    we've stated this over and over, but some people just refuse to see an obvious interpretation... the third coffin was that of the 4th hokage.
    even though he is partly trapped inside the stomach of the demon god, he can still be summoned by edo tensei.

    there are more than likely certain restrictions to the edo tensei summons, but at this point, they would be nothing more than assumptions and opinions, as the lack of good evidence is very slim indeed.
    i made a whole post about it earlier, and cited many pages as examples to what we do know, but even given that... its hard to say about some things...

    however there is no question in my mind as to the third coffin that orochimaru tried to summon that the 3rd hokage stopped from being fully summoned. it was minato, the 4th hokage, yondaime.
    how could orochimaru hurt sarutobi more than by bringing out his predecessors and his successor? reminding him just how very old and close to death he and everyone around him is. and then by perverting life through the body snatch jutsu and the edo tensei of his fellow hokages. orochimaru hit him where it hurts, make no mistake.
    it just shows the true power of the will of fire that the 3rd hokage believes in so firmly. he didnt cry, he didnt back down, and he didnt falter, he got the job done to the best of his ability. no one could ask more from such a hero.
     
         

  15. #395
    Member krunalgohel's Avatar
    Status
    krunalgohel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    um.. thats one of the worst opinions ive ever heard.
    the anime has NOTHING to with the manga?
    the anime is written and created and BASED on the manga.
    if they add something to the story through the anime you'd just assume ignore it? well okay then, put it out of your head like im sure you do all the time with regards to a great many things. naruto related and not.



    prior to the 3rd coffin even coming out of the ground, he says he needs to stop it, and clasps his hands and manifests chakra to do so.
    then AFTER he stops it from completely surfacing, he says that he actually managed to stop it. and like i said. him being who he is. im sure he knows whether he actually stopped it or not. his teacher (the 2nd) had that jutsu. he recognized it immediately and immediately took steps to stop it from happening, and afterwards said directly that he stopped it.
    go read it/watch it again. :flaw: then watch it 3 more times.



    what information do you have to back this up?
    only two people we have seen use edo tensei, and i dont see any difference due to chakra power in the summonings made.... when was that ever discussed? or is this simply your opinion/assumption?



    yes, well said, AGAIN. i said something like this earlier.
    we've stated this over and over, but some people just refuse to see an obvious interpretation... the third coffin was that of the 4th hokage.
    even though he is partly trapped inside the stomach of the demon god, he can still be summoned by edo tensei.

    there are more than likely certain restrictions to the edo tensei summons, but at this point, they would be nothing more than assumptions and opinions, as the lack of good evidence is very slim indeed.
    i made a whole post about it earlier, and cited many pages as examples to what we do know, but even given that... its hard to say about some things...

    however there is no question in my mind as to the third coffin that orochimaru tried to summon that the 3rd hokage stopped from being fully summoned. it was minato, the 4th hokage, yondaime.
    how could orochimaru hurt sarutobi more than by bringing out his predecessors and his successor? reminding him just how very old and close to death he and everyone around him is. and then by perverting life through the body snatch jutsu and the edo tensei of his fellow hokages. orochimaru hit him where it hurts, make no mistake.
    it just shows the true power of the will of fire that the 3rd hokage believes in so firmly. he didnt cry, he didnt back down, and he didnt falter, he got the job done to the best of his ability. no one could ask more from such a hero.
    you know what you've written can also be related to kabuto's sentence we'll hit them where it hurts the most.
     
         

  16. #396
    Member krunalgohel's Avatar
    Status
    krunalgohel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    i read a very interesting theory somewhere that if you give EMS to someone related with senju blood he may develop Rinnegan. that explains why madara is not using EMS and how he gave rinnegan to nagato. what if that's the truth and after getting defeated by naruto sasuke gives his EMS to naruto, for naruto to develop rinnegan.
     
         

  17. #397
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,192
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    chillin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by krunalgohel View Post
    i read a very interesting theory somewhere that if you give EMS to someone related with senju blood he may develop Rinnegan. that explains why madara is not using EMS and how he gave rinnegan to nagato. what if that's the truth and after getting defeated by naruto sasuke gives his EMS to naruto, for naruto to develop rinnegan.
    That is very interesting indeed. In a previous discussion thread I theorized that the transplant of an unawakened sharingan into a person with senju blood will instead awaken rinnegan in a moment of great peril rather than sharingan.

    But this theory of EMS transplantation into a senju seems more promising and could have a much more profound impact on the story, as you have effectively explained in the form of Sasuke/ Naruto. I think you may be right.
     
         

  18. #398
    Member Riskyyoyo's Avatar
    Status
    Riskyyoyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    43
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Hey everyone, won't Kakashi give birth before dying? If he doesn't then his legacy will be forgotten as far as the leaf is concerned....
     
         

  19. #399
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,784
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    kakashi is the most famous
     
         

  20. #400
    Hageshii tsuchi jutsu * Yukimaru Yoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yukimaru Yoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    150
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yukimaru Yoshi
    I agree, but edo tensei can very from user to user. It all depends on how much chakara the user has which in return will effect the power of the attack.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Omningan
    what information do you have to back this up?
    only two people we have seen use edo tensei, and i dont see any difference due to chakra power in the summonings made.... when was that ever discussed? or is this simply your opinion/assumption?

    No its not my opinion its kinda common sense if you think about it..Ill explain

    1. All jutsu performed required chakara agree?

    2. when performing shadow clones the amount of clones one can create depends on his chakara level/chakara amount agree?

    3. The level of distruction that shadow clone can cause is done by how much chakara that shadow clone has received agree?

    now lets apply that to edo tensei, if kabuto can summon that many ppl we can conclude that he has a higher level of chakara/ control then oro (assuming that 3 ppl where oro max, even though im sure it wasn't)/ (second hokage isn't accountable because we never saw him use it) but its not really hard if you think about it..The same jutsu effects can very from person to person due to the amount of chakara each person can accumulate for that given jutsu.

    heres a link

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoni...d_Resurrection
     
         
    Last edited by Yukimaru Yoshi; 11-08-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •