Page 20 of 20 « First ... 101617181920
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime90 View Post
    And i'm amazed how ONE person misinterperets what i said...

1) i never said oro was alive...merely that kabuto absorbed parts of his remains...period...
    second when kabuto said a "few" it meant only a few famous ninja...i seriously doubt he will be summoning all of the famous ninja...and there were more than zabuza haku and asuma, look again...
    if anyone's having trouble understanding things, it's you sir.
    i'd also appreciate it if you refrain from referring to me as a "dumbass" go enhance your diction sir and maybe you'll understand what i said...
    I didn't even read your post to begin with. Dumbass.

And you just wrote again what I was insinuating about there being more famous ninja. Dumbass.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    And you just wrote again what I was insinuating about there being more famous ninja. Dumbass.
    Actually you "insinuated" (nice SAT word by the way, dumbass) that there would be more summons...i stated that Kabuto would not be summoning any further Legendary Nin...

So you thoroughly fail at defending yourself because you clearly forgot what you said, Dumbass.

madaras bonsai/pot plant freddie12's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WTHl
    Originally posted by Yondaime90:
    I believe that rules out any possibility of nagato being madara's son
    also go to chapter 517 page 11 the second box shows nagato as a child with a scar under his eye on his cheek, i suppose this suggests that the eyes were surgically planted...time we look for another solution lol
    So how do you know what happens in chapter 517 if chapter 516 only barely just came out?http://www.narutobase.net/forums/images/smilies/38.gif

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie12 View Post
    WTHl

So how do you know what happens in chapter 517 if chapter 516 only barely just came out
    crap wrong chapter my bad lol i meant 507 typo

Commander General ItachiLivesOn16's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    they don't become the new legendary sannin. Makes no sense to reuse a name that's already been associated with 3 specific ninja, and because of very specific circumstances (hanzo). And sakura is far from being a "sage"... so is sasuke.

Secondly, madara's army is the most diverse of all conceivable armies. It's because they're mostly zetsus and can change into whoever they want, whenever they want as long as they touch their enemy. They won't all be hashirama if the first's hokage's weaknesses are found. But the transformed zetsu are weaker than the real shinobi. Or they used to be. But now that madara and kabuto powered them up, it won't be easy for the joint shinobi alliance to deal with them. But madara will not win - he can't win in this manga.
    lol yeah maybe the whole sannin thing was a bit much but the zetsu thing still wont work:

its 30% of the person they touches chakra so if it was someone like kiba they are easily gunna get killed coz kiba didnt have that much chakra anyway

obviously the person they transform into is gunna know their own strengths and weaknesses so someone like shikamaru is gunna know how to deal with it quickly and effeciently

the shinobi alliance is working in groups whereas zetsu are all just individual going straight ahead so if someone gets touched the whole group will be able to deal with it

plus although very unlikely, if madara dies the zetsu all die with him so thats just a whole heap of enemies dead in one go

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

I suppose it makes sense but it's not quite logical..
    In biology when a mother and father reproduce there are ways to predict what traits the child will inherit. (Punnett Square)
    Say the Father (madara) has Ab for eyes being the sharingan path and the mother being aB for eyes (senju) the capital letters would be the dominant trait and the lower case, the recessive trait. just for the purpose of this example say the SO6P had AB pattern for eyes. The odds of the child having AB from Ab and aB is 1/4, the odds don't reduce each time they reproduce, they stay the same. So logically it's possible, but highly improbable...
    if you search "what happened to nagato's parents" in google it'll come up with a naruto wikia with information that states both of nagato's parents were killed by leaf ninja while fighting them to allow nagato to escape (it was shown in the anime)
    I believe that rules out any possibility of nagato being madara's son
    also go to chapter 517 page 11 the second box shows nagato as a child with a scar under his eye on his cheek, i suppose this suggests that the eyes were surgically planted...time we look for another solution lol

Yes, i have a degree in health and i took a genetics class. But for example, there are traits that only manifest when two different informations are present. For example, in certain animals lets say the mother is AA for black fur and the father BB for blond fur. The child AB has the manifestation of both and the fur manifests as brown. And even so, 25% of chance isn't that bad. Also, there's a place in the manga that sugests that nagato was adopted. Why? first because he was an uzmaki and his "parents" weren't. They hadn't any of the traits. I'll go look for the manga chapter of that to confirm.

Also, that boy in chapter 507 is the former mizukage, the tree tails jinchuriki controlled by madara. It's not nagato. Llol :P

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Yes, i have a degree in health and i took a genetics class. But for example, there are traits that only manifest when two different informations are present. For example, in certain animals lets say the mother is AA for black fur and the father BB for blond fur. The child AB has the manifestation of both and the fur manifests as brown. And even so, 25% of chance isn't that bad. Also, there's a place in the manga that sugests that nagato was adopted. Why? first because he was an uzmaki and his "parents" weren't. They hadn't any of the traits. I'll go look for the manga chapter of that to confirm.

Also, that boy in chapter 507 is the former mizukage, the tree tails jinchuriki controlled by madara. It's not nagato. Llol :P
    oh that's right my bad and yeah i notice that now that i look at the picture of his "parents"...neither of them have the trademark flaming red hair, his father has black hair and his mother has light brown/reddish hair...you have a point but i still kinda doubt it...wouldnt nagato have had the rinnegan when jiraiya was training them?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

oh that's right my bad and yeah i notice that now that i look at the picture of his "parents"...neither of them have the trademark flaming red hair, his father has black hair and his mother has light brown/reddish hair...you have a point but i still kinda doubt it...wouldnt nagato have had the rinnegan when jiraiya was training them?
    Dude...go read those chapters. He had. He awakened it the day his "parents" died. Before he met jyraia. When he met jyraia he already had the rinegan awake and he was able to control all chakra natures and many jutsu. Jyraia trained him because he possessed the rinnegan.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Dude...go read those chapters. He had. He awakened it the day his "parents" died. Before he met jyraia. When he met jyraia he already had the rinegan awake and he was able to control all chakra natures and many jutsu. Jyraia trained him because he possessed the rinnegan.
    But in all the chapters, it never depicts him with the rinnegan while training with jiraiya...

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i might have to read those over...do you remember what chapters those were?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

But in all the chapters, it never depicts him with the rinnegan while training with jiraiya...
    Chapter 446 page 5.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga Chapter 516 released:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56668