View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 2.52%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    6 1.89%
  • 4

    33 10.38%
  • 5

    271 85.22%
Page 25 of 25 « First ... 152122232425
Results 481 to 487 of 487
  1. #481
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime90 View Post
    I suppose it makes sense but it's not quite logical..
    In biology when a mother and father reproduce there are ways to predict what traits the child will inherit. (Punnett Square)
    Say the Father (madara) has Ab for eyes being the sharingan path and the mother being aB for eyes (senju) the capital letters would be the dominant trait and the lower case, the recessive trait. just for the purpose of this example say the SO6P had AB pattern for eyes. The odds of the child having AB from Ab and aB is 1/4, the odds don't reduce each time they reproduce, they stay the same. So logically it's possible, but highly improbable...
    if you search "what happened to nagato's parents" in google it'll come up with a naruto wikia with information that states both of nagato's parents were killed by leaf ninja while fighting them to allow nagato to escape (it was shown in the anime)
    I believe that rules out any possibility of nagato being madara's son
    also go to chapter 517 page 11 the second box shows nagato as a child with a scar under his eye on his cheek, i suppose this suggests that the eyes were surgically planted...time we look for another solution lol

    Yes, i have a degree in health and i took a genetics class. But for example, there are traits that only manifest when two different informations are present. For example, in certain animals lets say the mother is AA for black fur and the father BB for blond fur. The child AB has the manifestation of both and the fur manifests as brown. And even so, 25% of chance isn't that bad. Also, there's a place in the manga that sugests that nagato was adopted. Why? first because he was an uzmaki and his "parents" weren't. They hadn't any of the traits. I'll go look for the manga chapter of that to confirm.

    Also, that boy in chapter 507 is the former mizukage, the tree tails jinchuriki controlled by madara. It's not nagato. Llol :P
     
         

  2. #482
    Academy Student Yondaime90's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Yes, i have a degree in health and i took a genetics class. But for example, there are traits that only manifest when two different informations are present. For example, in certain animals lets say the mother is AA for black fur and the father BB for blond fur. The child AB has the manifestation of both and the fur manifests as brown. And even so, 25% of chance isn't that bad. Also, there's a place in the manga that sugests that nagato was adopted. Why? first because he was an uzmaki and his "parents" weren't. They hadn't any of the traits. I'll go look for the manga chapter of that to confirm.

    Also, that boy in chapter 507 is the former mizukage, the tree tails jinchuriki controlled by madara. It's not nagato. Llol :P
    oh that's right my bad and yeah i notice that now that i look at the picture of his "parents"...neither of them have the trademark flaming red hair, his father has black hair and his mother has light brown/reddish hair...you have a point but i still kinda doubt it...wouldnt nagato have had the rinnegan when jiraiya was training them?
     
         

  3. #483
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime90 View Post
    oh that's right my bad and yeah i notice that now that i look at the picture of his "parents"...neither of them have the trademark flaming red hair, his father has black hair and his mother has light brown/reddish hair...you have a point but i still kinda doubt it...wouldnt nagato have had the rinnegan when jiraiya was training them?
    Dude...go read those chapters. He had. He awakened it the day his "parents" died. Before he met jyraia. When he met jyraia he already had the rinegan awake and he was able to control all chakra natures and many jutsu. Jyraia trained him because he possessed the rinnegan.
     
         

  4. #484
    Academy Student Yondaime90's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Dude...go read those chapters. He had. He awakened it the day his "parents" died. Before he met jyraia. When he met jyraia he already had the rinegan awake and he was able to control all chakra natures and many jutsu. Jyraia trained him because he possessed the rinnegan.
    But in all the chapters, it never depicts him with the rinnegan while training with jiraiya...
     
         

  5. #485
    Academy Student Yondaime90's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    yeah i might have to read those over...do you remember what chapters those were?
     
         

  6. #486
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime90 View Post
    But in all the chapters, it never depicts him with the rinnegan while training with jiraiya...
    Chapter 446 page 5.
     
         

  7. #487
    V-Louch Versuvio's Avatar
    Status
    Versuvio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    87,026
    Location
    >> iBase <<
    Apple only
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

    Naruto Manga Chapter 516 released:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56668
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •