Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions here

O.O Damn.... tobi and kabuto have an amazing army.. way better then i expected... i thought that he only got the akatsuki members..

on the other hand.. the joint shinoby army looks way weaker compared to them...

who's going to fight pain?... or hanzo who beat jiraiya,tsunade and orochimaru as a team?... too many questions are unanswered now

One thing is 4 sure that this war is going to be way better then expected... especialy now that we can see the previous jinchuuriki in action in the manga for the first time...

(i hope that gaara doesnt screw up as a leader...)

i wrote my opinion about the war.. what do you guys think?

Last edited by Lovepotion; 11-02-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

Its also psychological look you got Bee father, Gaara's father, Neji father, Assuma it's going to freak out people if they have to fight their dead relatives.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Its also psychological look you got Bee father, Gaara's father, Neji father, Assuma it's going to freak out people if they have to fight their dead relatives.
    lol i really didnt notice that thats freaky... especially assuma who is loved by everyone...

Last edited by Lovepotion; 11-02-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats one tough army and they are gonna put up a fight

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i cant wait till the anime catches up......its getting epic

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

I thought that the previous Akatsuki members and the zetsus are enough to balance the equilibrium with the joint shinobi force, but my gosh, the previous Kages are too much. :O Thank God that the Hokages were sealed or else the joint shinobi force will be totally screwed. :O Oh, and there the previous jinjurikci hosts? I wonder if they can still use the bijuus inside them? And Hanzuo, Chiyo, Kimmimaro & Asuma? damn, i feel Jiraiya is also there I just can feel it. :| But i do believe that there are ninjas in the joint shinobi force that can match the power of the Kages, remember that the new ones surpass the old. :) lol

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reading

I hope naruto turns bad hehehe

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kankuro ambush leader - a puppet master i.e. expert on ambush/deception tactics
    Shizune medical capt - Appentice of the greatest medical nin
    Inoichi Sensor capt - The leader of the Yamanaka clan an expert in all the clans techniques and expert tracker for chakra trails
    Ao Sensor capt - A hunter nin - Byakugan and a very skilled user with it as well.
    Darui Mid range capt - an expert fighter who took on Kisame and has KG Storm release v.powerful with Kenjutsu
    Akatsuchi close range capt - although very big he is fast & strong his abilities havent been shown that much but I believe he has EIG probably and amazing strength.
    Kakashi Close/mid range capt -....need I say anything
    Gaara Long range general - ...need I say anything
    Mifune capt special ops - abilities unknown but obviously a master tactician, strategist etc as he is not a ninja...just a guess

And Shikamaru is part of Gaara's team Gaara being the General = tactics from Shikamaru.

Also remember Naruto is there now.

So imagine all of that above. Then imagine naruto telling everyone to stand back while he activates Bijuu Cloak + SM and creates a 1000 clones and levels the playing field to 20,000 zetsu + Edo tensei summons vs Ninja army in a matter of seconds.

Madara doesnt stand a chance....unless....

He summons the tailed beasts to distract Naruto AND Bee

Last edited by Hammy120290; 11-02-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    I thought that the previous Akatsuki members and the zetsus are enough to balance the equilibrium with the joint shinobi force, but my gosh, the previous Kages are too much. Thank God that the Hokages were sealed or else the joint shinobi force will be totally screwed. Oh, and there the previous jinjurikci hosts? I wonder if they can still use the bijuus inside them? And Hanzuo, Chiyo, Kimmimaro & Asuma? damn, i feel Jiraiya is also there I just can feel it. But i do believe that there are ninjas in the joint shinobi force that can match the power of the Kages, remember that the new ones surpass the old. lol
    yup hes definitely going to be kabuto's trump card against someone(naruto or tsunade)

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Kankuro ambush leader - a puppet master i.e. expert on ambush/deception tactics
    Shizune medical capt - Appentice of the greatest medical nin
    Inoichi Sensor capt - The leader of the Yamanaka clan an expert in all the clans techniques and expert tracker for chakra trails
    Ao Sensor capt - A hunter nin - Byakugan and a very skilled user with it as well.
    Darui Mid range capt - an expert fighter who took on Kisame and has KG Storm release v.powerful with Kenjutsu
    Akatsuchi close range capt - although very big he is fast & strong his abilities havent been shown that much but I believe he has EIG probably and amazing strength.
    Kakashi Close/mid range capt -....need I say anything
    Gaara Long range general - ...need I say anything
    Mifune capt special ops - abilities unknown but obviously a master tactician, strategist etc as he is not a ninja...just a guess

And Shikamaru is part of Gaara's team Gaara being the General = tactics from Shikamaru.

Also remember Naruto is there now.

So imagine all of that above. Then imagine naruto telling everyone to stand back while he activates Bijuu Cloak + SM and creates a 1000 clones and levels the playing field to 20,000 zetsu + Edo tensei summons vs Ninja army in a matter of seconds.

Madara doesnt stand a chance....unless....

He summons the tailed beasts to distract Naruto AND Bee
    So what will the other Kages do? :| Just sit on the meeting room? and plan? I want some actions. :D yeah

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    So what will the other Kages do? Just sit on the meeting room? and plan? I want some actions. :D yeah
    Oh yeah forgot about that all the Kages too ^^.

Madara's zetsu army = pwnd.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mm those Zetsu are obvious fodder just like all the random JF shinobi. They will fight in balance. The team captains and strong charachters will fight the ressurected strong nin. Then somewhere in the end we'll have Naruto vs Sasuke and he wins him back to defeat Madara together. And everything in between is for Kishi to fill in. Good luck don't disapoint me :P

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Oh yeah forgot about that all the Kages too ^^.

Madara's zetsu army = pwnd.
    That's alright. :) I'm proud that most of the captains are coming from the leaf. :) but why didn't Kishi make the other Kages commander general? :O

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when I saw Asuma I was glad this is the guy who taught naruto wind release and shikamaru's like father figure and kurenais baby father man I want him to com back

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Of course the Shinobi Joint forces are going to win. But how many characters will die because of this war... I want to see how Neji, gaara killerbee and A will react when they have to fight their Fathers. Shikamaru to Asuma. But as for the Akatsuki memebers they are most likely going to lose! Their weaknesses have already been exploited. Beat them once they should be able to beat them twice. on top of that we don't know the techniques of the other shinobi from the other countries that could come in handy.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

omg the akatsuki seem so OP atm, and some people in NB thought they were OP before. well add former jinchuriki, kage and some of the best ninja we have seen in the entire manga into the fray.

and who is this guy on the far right of the first image

i think i might have missed him, or he has not been introduced. looks like he might be related to motoi

i think this battle is going to go ill-fated towards the JSF until naruto can both control the 9 tails chakra and then almost straight after find out whats going on, tsunade is going to stand up to the raikage and flat out say

"we have damn near lost this war, we are going to HAVE to use naruto and bee if we are going to stand a chance!!!"

while naruto is learning to control his new powers sasuke is going to fight in the war to develop and "aquire" new powers when naruto arriving just in time to have his stare down with sasuke and looking down at the battle field riddled with corpses of the JSF and zetsu's then take the battle to the enemy
    sasuke will rage quit then demand the other rinnegan.

gonna build upon this in the predictions thread.
    but damn this is really heating up.

also i dont think this is going to go all akatsuki's way. i think kabuto is playing tobi like a violin.

look at kabuto's face and what he says. doesnt it seem like he is saying that in part to tobi? almost mocking him, pretty much saying "i have got both sides by the ba11s"
    i think he has done something to yamato with that serum.

this battle might spit into 3 sides.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well unless Tobi is willing to give the jinchurriki's their beast powers I don't see them being all that powerful. Except for the lava jinchuuriki.

Their were other shinobi going down the line that we didn't see but kabuto I would assume has brought back Jiraiya the only sannin he could revive. Hanzo also shocked me the guy that made the sannin and Pain. If kabuto's Edo Tensei is actually complete then they all come back with their natural powers. To summon all those shinobi he must have a great amount of chakra.

Poor Yamato he's tied down a getting his DNA stored to serve Zetsu with no one gearing up to save him. I wonder how powerful Zetsu really is with the added help of Yamato. Can Zetus use wood element jutsu and can he suppress tailed beast powers (even though Naruto and Bee's chakra isn't tailed beast chakra but added to their own)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Obvious advantage would be Madara and co. There are 3 companies, 4 Divisions as well as the Mizukage, Hokage, Tsuchikage, Raikage. Add to them the 2 remaining Jinchuuriki.
    Even with all the fire power the Alliance has, they don't stand a chance against former Jinchuuriki, Former Kage and other powerful ninja when they lived. 1 Former Kage can probably take out 1 Division. Pain can probably take out. Itachi can just use a damn Genjutsu.
    This is going to be great.

I think that the war will be shown in groups with the Jinchuruuki and Kage being shown in glimpses. I also reckon the war will show many flashbacks, fights and well it better not be a bore after a couple of chapters in action.

First point goes to Madara and co. for awesomeness.
    Madara and co. - 1
    Alliance - 0

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKage305 View Post
    Of course the Shinobi Joint forces are going to win. But how many characters will die because of this war... I want to see how Neji, gaara killerbee and A will react when they have to fight their Fathers. Shikamaru to Asuma. But as for the Akatsuki memebers they are most likely going to lose! Their weaknesses have already been exploited. Beat them once they should be able to beat them twice. on top of that we don't know the techniques of the other shinobi from the other countries that could come in handy.
    they cant beat them, the only way to beat them is to remove their souls which no one has the death god thing, so its impossible, but this war is going to be crazy as fu*k! we will get to see itachi at full strength and not holding back, which will be awsome! im pretty sure no one can beat him and pein since they have unlimited chacra and can rejenerate if anything is riped off!

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think we all forget sasuke it's not that I like him, but he is a guy to pay attention to. expecially with his EMS. My opinion is that there is a balance to the alliance and madara and co. And ofcourse the kage's aren't just going to sit on their asses. I bet Kishi will introduce them next chapter as head generals or something. But I would really like Shikaku to be the head strategist of the alliance army! This war is going to be EPIC

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Obvious advantage would be Madara and co. There are 3 companies, 4 Divisions as well as the Mizukage, Hokage, Tsuchikage, Raikage. Add to them the 2 remaining Jinchuuriki.
    Even with all the fire power the Alliance has, they don't stand a chance against former Jinchuuriki, Former Kage and other powerful ninja when they lived. 1 Former Kage can probably take out 1 Division. Pain can probably take out. Itachi can just use a damn Genjutsu.
    This is going to be great.

I think that the war will be shown in groups with the Jinchuruuki and Kage being shown in glimpses. I also reckon the war will show many flashbacks, fights and well it better not be a bore after a couple of chapters in action.

First point goes to Madara and co. for awesomeness.
    Madara and co. - 1
    Alliance - 0
    lol i know man this shi*t is gonna be epic, but all of the summoned characters cant die unless someone knows the death god thing!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this whole army kabuto summoned seems impossible. I think a jutsu like edo tensei should require enormous amounts of chakra... especially for that many souls.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Someone will have a counter I reckon.
    I hope RDS isn't the only way to combat Edo Tensei!

Naruto needs a talk with the 9t.

Amegakure ANBU Ikari Shinji Kun's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    nuggets

UTAKATA!!!!!! :D and who said characters from fillers are never remembered xD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

He was in the manga hahaha.
    Filler isn't canon lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»