Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
Results 61 to 80 of 80
  1. #61
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Location
    Over there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Did anyone see how yamato was like da black half of zet and da first clone looked like da white half
     
         

  2. #62
    Member pemayozer's Avatar
    Status
    pemayozer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    thats is just yamatos clothes that is revieled when his jacket is removed
     
         

  3. #63
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Location
    Over there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    thats is just yamatos clothes that is revieled when his jacket is removed
    I know dat, dat is y I said like, I'm talking about da symbolic look of it, u no yin and yang
     
         
    Last edited by black uchiha; 11-04-2010 at 07:14 AM.

  4. #64
    Member Toby Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Toby Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380
    Location
    GERMANY LOLZ
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    i cant wait till the anime catches up......its getting epic
    I guess that this will take about 1 - 1,5 years, considering the endless filler episodes at the moment.

    I hope that the war will end like the LotR- Battles, in the end will happen some unexpected :-D
     
         

  5. #65
    Member Anuzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Anuzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    115
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    The only thing i know is that it is going to be realllllllllyyyyyyyyyy badass
     
         

  6. #66
    Member ibrahimballa20's Avatar
    Status
    ibrahimballa20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    98
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    the war will be devestating to the alliance imagine jiraiya,pain,itachi,hanzo leading the way for akatsuki and killing them is impossible unless when using a sealing jutsu it doesnt have to be the shiki fujin technique but they may stand a chance
     
         

  7. #67
    Member chogre's Avatar
    Status
    chogre is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    213
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    I reckon naruto's gonna find out about the war and convinces bee to help him fight. then with naruto's mastered powers over the kyuubi they're gonna take out all of Kabuto's summons while the shinobi army take out the zetsus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  8. #68
    Member chogre's Avatar
    Status
    chogre is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    213
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Plus i also hope that naruto creates a completely new move that has something to do with his crazy chakra!!!!!(Hopefully something that is just extreme power!)
     
         

  9. #69
    Banned
    Status
    DepthCharge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    270
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
    winning is about convincing someone of whatever you are trying to accomplish.
    There are multiple ways to do this.
    A) Talk it through
    B) fight it through

    Naruto destroyed all of pein's six forms. So Naruto won the fight part. Pein was coughing out blood as he was talking - pretty sure that means naruto had the advantage. If Konan killed Naruto then technically, Pein wouldn't get the credit, Konan would. So either way Naruto won.

    So really, no, Pein is not stronger than Naruto because Naruto caused Pein to bend to Naruto's own will. Therefore, Naruto is stronger.

    Naruto only won because he got help from everyone from the frogs to Hintata. If it was a 1v1 fight and both were in their Prime and Pain wasnt soo sick and fatigue. Hands down Pain would destroy Naruto.
     
         

  10. #70
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    In a fair fight Naruto would've epicly lost to Pain.
    However, he got help from the frogs, Jiraiya, Hinata and whatnot.
    Thats what made him win.

    Remember that he was pinned to the ground 1 sec away from capture when Hinata saved him.
     
         

  11. #71
    Academy Student Tyrael's Avatar
    Status
    Tyrael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Naruto still wins though. Frogs should be considered part of his technique...In fact... consider them as summons... Technically, pein has what... six different summons and 6 different abilities, and still could not beat a newbie naruto.
    .... if naruto had the same experience that Pein had, naruto would demolish pein within seconds.
     
         

  12. #72
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
    Naruto still wins though. Frogs should be considered part of his technique...In fact... consider them as summons... Technically, pein has what... six different summons and 6 different abilities, and still could not beat a newbie naruto.
    .... if naruto had the same experience that Pein had, naruto would demolish pein within seconds.
    Wrong! When Pain knew that Naruto wasn't in the village he just started wasting enormous amounts of chakra destroying the village to the point that he used Shinra Tensei.
    Still it was stupid by pain's part but when Pain started to fight Naruto he had way less than half of his chakra, he couldn't even use Deva path.
     
         

  13. #73
    Academy Student RinneganPossessor's Avatar
    Status
    RinneganPossessor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Location
    Lower-Saxony, Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    I think Naruto in going to kick a lot asses in this war,
    especially with his new powers from the fox-chakra.
     
         

  14. #74
    Academy Student Tyrael's Avatar
    Status
    Tyrael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding View Post
    Wrong! When Pain knew that Naruto wasn't in the village he just started wasting enormous amounts of chakra destroying the village to the point that he used Shinra Tensei.
    Still it was stupid by pain's part but when Pain started to fight Naruto he had way less than half of his chakra, he couldn't even use Deva path.
    Actually, in this case, we are both wrong.
    Pein has the experience behind him, but not his full power. Naruto has his full power but lacks the experience.

    I declare it a tie.
     
         

  15. #75
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    WOW!

    Okay, you bet your arse everyone that Kabuto can summon will be summoned. That is the majority of his power now. He is a medical nin who doesn't have the same strength as Tsunade. He's always been a more tactical fighter.

    Soo Im'ma speculate:

    Kakashi learns new abilities (He will be this wars White Fang). He knows the power available to him after the Danzo fight and watching his ability have no effect on Madara. He will be ready.

    Gaara will be fighting on the front lines with Shikkamaru helping to plan the movements of the troops on the battlefield.

    The Kages will be a council who are probably going to go out on their own missions to assist where they are needed. Shikkaku will be with Tsunade as her main council.

    Naruto is gonna go to the leaf and/or go find Sasuke. I suspect he will escape from the group and a small group will be sent after him. Even if he doesn't do that, he for sure is not gonna sit back and let them come to him. More than likely, Naruto will head to the hideout where Sasuke is just in time for Sasuke to be ready for him. Will probably rescue Yamato in the process and learn the truth about the battle Madara had with the first.

    Epic fight continues..

    Jiraiya + Oro summons face-off with Tsunade

    Kage Summons clash with existing Kages

    Asuma vs. Shikkumaru/Team Asuma

    In the end, the Fourth Fights Naruto and Naruto makes Kabuto pay for it.

    Kakashi finds Madaras weakness, and almost kills him. Kakashi hesitates when Sasuke gets involved and Sasuke becomes known as the Slayer of the White Fang.

    Later on, Sasuke finishes off Madara and challenges Naruto to end the war. More than likely, Sasuke will want Naruto to put him out of his misery.


    /fin
     
         

  16. #76
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,918
    Location
    Amsterdam
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    WOW!

    Okay, you bet your arse everyone that Kabuto can summon will be summoned. That is the majority of his power now. He is a medical nin who doesn't have the same strength as Tsunade. He's always been a more tactical fighter.

    Soo Im'ma speculate:

    Kakashi learns new abilities (He will be this wars White Fang). He knows the power available to him after the Danzo fight and watching his ability have no effect on Madara. He will be ready.

    Gaara will be fighting on the front lines with Shikkamaru helping to plan the movements of the troops on the battlefield.

    The Kages will be a council who are probably going to go out on their own missions to assist where they are needed. Shikkaku will be with Tsunade as her main council.

    Naruto is gonna go to the leaf and/or go find Sasuke. I suspect he will escape from the group and a small group will be sent after him. Even if he doesn't do that, he for sure is not gonna sit back and let them come to him. More than likely, Naruto will head to the hideout where Sasuke is just in time for Sasuke to be ready for him. Will probably rescue Yamato in the process and learn the truth about the battle Madara had with the first.

    Epic fight continues..

    Jiraiya + Oro summons face-off with Tsunade

    Kage Summons clash with existing Kages

    Asuma vs. Shikkumaru/Team Asuma

    In the end, the Fourth Fights Naruto and Naruto makes Kabuto pay for it.

    Kakashi finds Madaras weakness, and almost kills him. Kakashi hesitates when Sasuke gets involved and Sasuke becomes known as the Slayer of the White Fang.

    Later on, Sasuke finishes off Madara and challenges Naruto to end the war. More than likely, Sasuke will want Naruto to put him out of his misery.


    /fin
    lol now i know how it will end.. i wont read naruto anymore.. :flaw:
     
         

  17. #77
    Academy Student
    Status
    Xworld is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge View Post
    Naruto only won because he got help from everyone from the frogs to Hintata. If it was a 1v1 fight and both were in their Prime and Pain wasnt soo sick and fatigue. Hands down Pain would destroy Naruto.
    You can't compare the strength of a ninja(Naruto) to a technique(Pain). The question of whose stronger can only be asked about Nagato and Naruto (both being the actual ninja). Since Naruto convinced Nagato to not only see things his way but to kill himself to save the people that Naruto cared about I would have to say hands down Naruto is stronger.
     
         
    Last edited by Xworld; 11-05-2010 at 05:07 PM.

  18. #78
    Academy Student
    Status
    Xworld is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    WOW!

    Okay, you bet your arse everyone that Kabuto can summon will be summoned. That is the majority of his power now. He is a medical nin who doesn't have the same strength as Tsunade. He's always been a more tactical fighter.

    Soo Im'ma speculate:

    Kakashi learns new abilities (He will be this wars White Fang). He knows the power available to him after the Danzo fight and watching his ability have no effect on Madara. He will be ready.

    Gaara will be fighting on the front lines with Shikkamaru helping to plan the movements of the troops on the battlefield.

    The Kages will be a council who are probably going to go out on their own missions to assist where they are needed. Shikkaku will be with Tsunade as her main council.

    Naruto is gonna go to the leaf and/or go find Sasuke. I suspect he will escape from the group and a small group will be sent after him. Even if he doesn't do that, he for sure is not gonna sit back and let them come to him. More than likely, Naruto will head to the hideout where Sasuke is just in time for Sasuke to be ready for him. Will probably rescue Yamato in the process and learn the truth about the battle Madara had with the first.

    Epic fight continues..

    Jiraiya + Oro summons face-off with Tsunade

    Kage Summons clash with existing Kages

    Asuma vs. Shikkumaru/Team Asuma

    In the end, the Fourth Fights Naruto and Naruto makes Kabuto pay for it.

    Kakashi finds Madaras weakness, and almost kills him. Kakashi hesitates when Sasuke gets involved and Sasuke becomes known as the Slayer of the White Fang.

    Later on, Sasuke finishes off Madara and challenges Naruto to end the war. More than likely, Sasuke will want Naruto to put him out of his misery.


    /fin
    The fourth wasn't revealed to be back neither was Jaraiya and I don't think Naruto or Tsunade would have a problem taking either out. Tsunade VS Dan thats would be interesting.
     
         

  19. #79
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    162
    Location
    The World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    LOL what happen to Sasukes crew them fools like been forgotten I know Karin is with the leaf, but Suigetsu and Juugo are like MIA.

    Anyway Gaara as the General Commander is sick...I'm prolly loving this more than anyone and he has by boy Shikamaru, its all over. this war is gonna be good, this 4th Ninja War Saga is gonna be a long chapter so I dont see the book ending for a long time.
     
         

  20. #80
    Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,046
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    June 2009...nuff said!
     

    Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

    Quote Originally Posted by Xworld View Post
    You can't compare the strength of a ninja(Naruto) to a technique(Pain). The question of whose stronger can only be asked about Nagato and Naruto (both being the actual ninja). Since Naruto convinced Nagato to not only see things his way but to kill himself to save the people that Naruto cared about I would have to say hands down Naruto is stronger.
    That was what I was trying to convey to them. Thanks for this post.
     
         

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •