Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    WOW!

Okay, you bet your arse everyone that Kabuto can summon will be summoned. That is the majority of his power now. He is a medical nin who doesn't have the same strength as Tsunade. He's always been a more tactical fighter.

Soo Im'ma speculate:

Kakashi learns new abilities (He will be this wars White Fang). He knows the power available to him after the Danzo fight and watching his ability have no effect on Madara. He will be ready.

Gaara will be fighting on the front lines with Shikkamaru helping to plan the movements of the troops on the battlefield.

The Kages will be a council who are probably going to go out on their own missions to assist where they are needed. Shikkaku will be with Tsunade as her main council.

Naruto is gonna go to the leaf and/or go find Sasuke. I suspect he will escape from the group and a small group will be sent after him. Even if he doesn't do that, he for sure is not gonna sit back and let them come to him. More than likely, Naruto will head to the hideout where Sasuke is just in time for Sasuke to be ready for him. Will probably rescue Yamato in the process and learn the truth about the battle Madara had with the first.

Epic fight continues..

Jiraiya + Oro summons face-off with Tsunade

Kage Summons clash with existing Kages

Asuma vs. Shikkumaru/Team Asuma

In the end, the Fourth Fights Naruto and Naruto makes Kabuto pay for it.

Kakashi finds Madaras weakness, and almost kills him. Kakashi hesitates when Sasuke gets involved and Sasuke becomes known as the Slayer of the White Fang.

Later on, Sasuke finishes off Madara and challenges Naruto to end the war. More than likely, Sasuke will want Naruto to put him out of his misery.

/fin
    lol now i know how it will end.. i wont read naruto anymore.. :flaw:

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: akatsuki,the former jinchuuriki,previous kages,hanzo and more... War opinions her

Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge View Post
    Naruto only won because he got help from everyone from the frogs to Hintata. If it was a 1v1 fight and both were in their Prime and Pain wasnt soo sick and fatigue. Hands down Pain would destroy Naruto.
    You can't compare the strength of a ninja(Naruto) to a technique(Pain). The question of whose stronger can only be asked about Nagato and Naruto (both being the actual ninja). Since Naruto convinced Nagato to not only see things his way but to kill himself to save the people that Naruto cared about I would have to say hands down Naruto is stronger.

Last edited by Xworld; 11-05-2010 at 04:07 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    WOW!

Okay, you bet your arse everyone that Kabuto can summon will be summoned. That is the majority of his power now. He is a medical nin who doesn't have the same strength as Tsunade. He's always been a more tactical fighter.

Soo Im'ma speculate:

Kakashi learns new abilities (He will be this wars White Fang). He knows the power available to him after the Danzo fight and watching his ability have no effect on Madara. He will be ready.

Gaara will be fighting on the front lines with Shikkamaru helping to plan the movements of the troops on the battlefield.

The Kages will be a council who are probably going to go out on their own missions to assist where they are needed. Shikkaku will be with Tsunade as her main council.

Naruto is gonna go to the leaf and/or go find Sasuke. I suspect he will escape from the group and a small group will be sent after him. Even if he doesn't do that, he for sure is not gonna sit back and let them come to him. More than likely, Naruto will head to the hideout where Sasuke is just in time for Sasuke to be ready for him. Will probably rescue Yamato in the process and learn the truth about the battle Madara had with the first.

Epic fight continues..

Jiraiya + Oro summons face-off with Tsunade

Kage Summons clash with existing Kages

Asuma vs. Shikkumaru/Team Asuma

In the end, the Fourth Fights Naruto and Naruto makes Kabuto pay for it.

Kakashi finds Madaras weakness, and almost kills him. Kakashi hesitates when Sasuke gets involved and Sasuke becomes known as the Slayer of the White Fang.

Later on, Sasuke finishes off Madara and challenges Naruto to end the war. More than likely, Sasuke will want Naruto to put him out of his misery.

/fin
    The fourth wasn't revealed to be back neither was Jaraiya and I don't think Naruto or Tsunade would have a problem taking either out. Tsunade VS Dan thats would be interesting.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL what happen to Sasukes crew them fools like been forgotten I know Karin is with the leaf, but Suigetsu and Juugo are like MIA.

Anyway Gaara as the General Commander is sick...I'm prolly loving this more than anyone and he has by boy Shikamaru, its all over. this war is gonna be good, this 4th Ninja War Saga is gonna be a long chapter so I dont see the book ending for a long time.

your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    june 2009...nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Xworld View Post
    You can't compare the strength of a ninja(Naruto) to a technique(Pain). The question of whose stronger can only be asked about Nagato and Naruto (both being the actual ninja). Since Naruto convinced Nagato to not only see things his way but to kill himself to save the people that Naruto cared about I would have to say hands down Naruto is stronger.
    That was what I was trying to convey to them. Thanks for this post.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234