Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Re: Where is Jiraiya??

That's the thing. Minato did some magic trick where he'd appear 1 time only when Naruto reached 8t. Pretty freaking weird if you ask me. He did how many seals at the one time. 1 for the splitting of the Kyuubi. 1 for sealing the Kyuubi in Naruto. 1 for Kushina in Naruto. 1 for him to reappear. AND I don't think that's it.

I have a dumb theory on why Kabuto couldn't revive Jiraiya. Something to do with his relationship to Oro. Since Jiraiya died, maybe Jiraiya knew a counter to Oro's version of EDO TENSEI and placed it within him or Naruto so that it won't effect them.

*After creating that stupid theory, wth is "THAT JUTSU" that I haven't seen yet.
    But I actually think Kabuto may have a plan for Jiraiya. If he doesn't then whoopdi doo.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

jiraiya wont be sent to tsunade Dan will tsunades dead BF

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dlloyd1 View Post
    is minato really sealed? because when naruto went into to 8 tails against pain u see minato talking with him! it shouldnt be possible if he is sealed! the DDS is a forbidden technique, so is the edo tensei! so imo u could probably revive their souls!
    Go back to the manga and read and the anime. Minato sealed a small portion of his chakra to deliver a message to naruto if he ever reached the point of releaseing the seal. His mother also did the same. So in essence it honestly isnt their souls just chakra.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxsparrow89xxx View Post
    Go back to the manga and read and the anime. Minato sealed a small portion of his chakra to deliver a message to naruto if he ever reached the point of releaseing the seal. His mother also did the same. So in essence it honestly isnt their souls just chakra.
    well i wasnt reading the manga yet at that time, i was jus watchin that anime and i dont think it said he sent a small portion of his chakra! ok didnt know that! thnx for tellin me!!!! ^_^

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    Yeah Kisame isn't there either...That's strange

nope...First of all he was never shown...second of all: that was anime-only..so absolutely non-canon
    Corpses were prepared before hand to be vessels and from what i read it's not a very simple process. With that said, Kisame and Konan just died and Kabuto has been with his hands full, that explains why they are not there.

As for Jiraiya, that's probably an ace under Kabuto's sleeve when he gets face to face with Naruto.
    Kabuto is smart is not gonna just show everything from the get go.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding View Post
    Corpses were prepared before hand to be vessels and from what i read it's not a very simple process. With that said, Kisame and Konan just died and Kabuto has been with his hands full, that explains why they are not there.

As for Jiraiya, that's probably an ace under Kabuto's sleeve when he gets face to face with Naruto.
    Agreed. Chances are that Jiraiya isnt going to be ressurected because his body is in the ocean. The bodies are needed to use that ressurection jutsu Kabuto and Orochimaru uses. (remember in the anime in the filler where the 4 Fire Gaurdians corpses were stolen and ressurected?)

With that being said my question is how the hell did Kabuto get some of these bodies. Some of them were buried in there respected villages like Asuma. Kakuza was in the leaf's autopsy. :confused: How did Kabuto get all these ninjas?!

Well anyways, like i was saying, chances are Jiraiya's body was recovered by Kabuto anyways (this dude got a giant swimming snake. So its possible) And if so Kabuto is saving it as an ace or it hasnt been revealed that he summoned Jiraiya yet.

We cant assume that the people that we saw ressurected are the ONLY peoples ressurected. I think theres alot more familar faces we'll see. Some faces we wont know but the ninjas fighting them will know them.

Btw i won't rule out Kushina or the 4th Hokage being ressurected also. Kabuto is freaking smart and theres no telling what other tricks he got up his sleeves. I don't think we'll see the 1st or 2nd or the 3rd and now that i think about it yeah not even the 4th because all there souls were sealed by the demon seal jutsu. (The 4ths soul was sealed when sealing half of the 9 tails chakra and the 3rds was sealed when sealing the 1sts, 2nds and Orochimarus arms)

sorry if i got off topic. lol

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well they can´t have all the revived ninjas shown at once.That would kill surprises.

I´m sure he may get summoned sooner or later.Probably lots of people who hasn´t been shown there will be used.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Agreed. Chances are that Jiraiya isnt going to be ressurected because his body is in the ocean. The bodies are needed to use that ressurection jutsu Kabuto and Orochimaru uses. (remember in the anime in the filler where the 4 Fire Gaurdians corpses were stolen and ressurected?)

With that being said my question is how the hell did Kabuto get some of these bodies. Some of them were buried in there respected villages like Asuma. Kakuza was in the leaf's autopsy. :confused: How did Kabuto get all these ninjas?!

Well anyways, like i was saying, chances are Jiraiya's body was recovered by Kabuto anyways (this dude got a giant swimming snake. So its possible) And if so Kabuto is saving it as an ace or it hasnt been revealed that he summoned Jiraiya yet.

We cant assume that the people that we saw ressurected are the ONLY peoples ressurected. I think theres alot more familar faces we'll see. Some faces we wont know but the ninjas fighting them will know them.

Btw i won't rule out Kushina or the 4th Hokage being ressurected also. Kabuto is freaking smart and theres no telling what other tricks he got up his sleeves. I don't think we'll see the 1st or 2nd or the 3rd and now that i think about it yeah not even the 4th because all there souls were sealed by the demon seal jutsu. (The 4ths soul was sealed when sealing half of the 9 tails chakra and the 3rds was sealed when sealing the 1sts, 2nds and Orochimarus arms)

sorry if i got off topic. lol

Bodies of the originals are not needed. Deidara was done to pieces and was still ressurected but a random body is needed.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding View Post

Good point

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if pain used rinne rebirth on jaraiya... just cause we didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. He can take a just be waiting and storm in to help right when he's needed most. I mean there isn't much left for jaraiya to teach Naruto so he can just be in the shadows gathering Intel on the enemies

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Coz if he used it on Jiraiya, why not use it on Yahiko? Out of range, and date/time I reckon.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Didnt he say it himself? That he couldnt revive Jiraiya...

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    Didnt he say it himself? That he couldnt revive Jiraiya...
    He didn't say that, Kabuto at least summon 21 great ninjas, at LEAST,
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/92329668/19
    in this page you see their are two that are not shown, so their could be more.
    Out of all the Kabuto who do you guys think that make Madara nervous, is he even their?....

your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    june 2009...nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    He didn't say that, Kabuto at least summon 21 great ninjas, at LEAST,
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/92329668/19
    in this page you see their are two that are not shown, so their could be more.
    Out of all the Kabuto who do you guys think that make Madara nervous, is he even their?....
    I don't see how you know for sure that there are two that aren't shown. OI know what you mean...but it could easily all be one picture just cut up differently.

so what is the shoulder of one person is actually part of the body of another person that we see. but because it is split up we think they are two seperate people.

I think Madara would be afraid of his brother Izuna - only logical explanation to me.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    Is it me or Zetsu clones look like Kabuto/Orochimaru?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Coz if he used it on Jiraiya, why not use it on Yahiko? Out of range, and date/time I reckon.
    This is where I see a loophole with that power. We don't know if he used it on yahiko or not... maybe yahiko died more times than the resurrection jutsu allowed and that was all nagato could do to keep yahiko around. You even notice how when all the pains were together yahiko's kinda stayed back. Just like I think the rinnegan was too much for nagato to control so he split his own powers among the 6 like how shadow clones share chakra, making them weaker extensions of him.

Back to my point lol... jaraiya couldn't be resurrected with the people of the village if he was already brought back. We don't know what happened between the pain vs. Jaraiya fight and pain attacking the leaf village

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

he's dead..............

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice ideas !!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

idk dude nagato brought everyone he killed back to life maybe pervy is hiding and making plants dude

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    idk dude nagato brought everyone he killed back to life maybe pervy is hiding and making plants dude
    Is that a joke?

Jiraiya died http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/383/7
    He was not a med nin and he could not heal himself ,his throat was crushed,he was stabbed by 6 chakra agitating rods.

Also nagato couldnt resurrect jiraiya cause that jutsu has some sort of time limit http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/449/9

I believe he will be summmoned on later..as a pain in the ass in front of naryto...or tsunade.

Last edited by ~Racher~; 11-06-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of konoha View Post
    Is that a joke?

Jiraiya died http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/383/7
    He was not a med nin and he could not heal himself ,his throat was crushed,he was stabbed by 6 chakra agitating rods.

I believe he will be summmoned on later..as a pain in the ass in front of naryto...or tsunade.
    no i know how he died bc that battle was epic i was just wondering because nagato told naruto that he will revive EVERYONE he had kill so maybe pervy to

maybe we swamp up the water and left to a town we are not aware of and started training and will surprise us in the war....

do not bash me bc of that idea i just saying dude is a maybe not official

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    no i know how he died bc that battle was epic i was just wondering because nagato told naruto that he will revive EVERYONE he had kill so maybe pervy to

maybe we swamp up the water and left to a town we are not aware of and started training and will surprise us in the war....

do not bash me bc of that idea i just saying dude is a maybe not official
    I am personally a fan of jiraiya but seriously if that happens...then naruto would be just a fckn corny movie or drama....

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea huh lol but if that happened naruto would get a boner lol hahaha jk jk naw he would jst be happy and fight along side pervy but at the same time i doubt naruto needs pervy since naruto is far more powerful than pervy sage

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

If he was able to revive Jiraiya, why didn't he revive Yahiko?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe bc nagato wanted to be dead along his side