Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    A is the leader of the joint army (President))

    Gaara is the lead general (Secretary of defense)

    Tsunade would have to be the leader of the medical squad

    Terumii Mei I wouldn't know what her role would be along with Oonoki. Their roles are currently unknown besides being advisers to Raikage.
     
         

  2. #22
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    smh Tsunade is not the weakest of the Kages! She definently got as much power/ strength/(and even short temper) as the Raikage. If not then she more powerful.

    The Tsuchikage did carry that island/turtle but I'm thinking he more likely made it levitate than carry it. He flies and makes others flies. My guess is he manipulates gravity around a certain person/object. So i dont think that old man is the strongest of the kages.

    Idk enough about the Mizukage. She seems bipolar and so far i've just seen her just spit. (fight with Sasuke). She seems like the weakest Kage.

    Out of all them i beleieve Garra is the strongest. Even without his tailed beast hes got a solid defense and amazing skills. Its argued that he still holds abilities that he had when he WAS a host but i doubt that. But even so only time Gaara has ever used his beast powers was during the chuunin examines fighting naruto. And that wasn't even by choice, he lost control and turned into the One Tailed. Every battle we've seen Gaara fight in thus far has been through his own abilities and skills. (agaisnt Lee, Kimimaru, Diedara). He's a teen Kazekage and general for the 4th war.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,161
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    smh Tsunade is not the weakest of the Kages! She definently got as much power/ strength/(and even short temper) as the Raikage. If not then she more powerful.

    The Tsuchikage did carry that island/turtle but I'm thinking he more likely made it levitate than carry it. He flies and makes others flies. My guess is he manipulates gravity around a certain person/object. So i dont think that old man is the strongest of the kages.

    Idk enough about the Mizukage. She seems bipolar and so far i've just seen her just spit. (fight with Sasuke). She seems like the weakest Kage.

    Out of all them i beleieve Garra is the strongest. Even without his tailed beast hes got a solid defense and amazing skills. Its argued that he still holds abilities that he had when he WAS a host but i doubt that. But even so only time Gaara has ever used his beast powers was during the chuunin examines fighting naruto. And that wasn't even by choice, he lost control and turned into the One Tailed. Every battle we've seen Gaara fight in thus far has been through his own abilities and skills. (agaisnt Lee, Kimimaru, Diedara). He's a teen Kazekage and general for the 4th war.
    1st point - Tsunade by far is the weakest in terms of fighting ability i.e. winning a fight.
    2nd point - You dont know enough about the Mizukage but assume shes the weakest. We know this she was the only one who got close to killing Sasuke and Madara had to save him.

    Gaara isnt the strongest imo.

    I dont think any of them are as certain match ups would be different i.e.

    Gaara vs Tsunade - Gaara wins
    Gaara vs Raikage - Raikage wins (he is stronger than Tsunade by far as he doesnt need to focu chakra to do it.)

    Overall as an all round fighter and who would win the most fights if all the Kages fought again and again. I would say imo its between Mizukage & Raikage.
     
         

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    As for roles though. I think its pretty much implied when all the Kages were barking orders.

    Raikage in charge of ambush squad. Hokage-Medic squad. Mizukage-sensor. Kazekage is commander general of all the 3 div mid, close and close/mid range fighters. idk what role Tsuchikage will play. Maybe protecting Bee and Naruto. Maybe his mission to protect them isnt over and he will continue to gaurd the island/turtle.
     
         

  5. #25
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,495
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    The Roles of Hokages are President, Kings,Queens, Prime ministers, Senators, Diplomates and Supreme commanders of the alliance. They have many hats and roles to play.
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    1st point - Tsunade by far is the weakest in terms of fighting ability i.e. winning a fight.
    2nd point - You dont know enough about the Mizukage but assume shes the weakest. We know this she was the only one who got close to killing Sasuke and Madara had to save him.

    Gaara isnt the strongest imo.

    I dont think any of them are as certain match ups would be different i.e.

    Gaara vs Tsunade - Gaara wins
    Gaara vs Raikage - Raikage wins (he is stronger than Tsunade by far as he doesnt need to focu chakra to do it.)

    Overall as an all round fighter and who would win the most fights if all the Kages fought again and again. I would say imo its between Mizukage & Raikage.
    Just because you said "Tsunade by far is the weakest in terms of fighting ability" doesnt mean squat if you dont give supporting facts. Take notes.

    She is not the weakest because:
    1. She is a legendary sannin
    2. granddaughter of the 1st and pupil of the 3rd
    3. one of if not the best medic ninja
    4. strong as hell (almost killed Jiraiya)
    5. with her chakra alone helped heal most of the villagers and ninjas during the Pain attack

    I cant disagree that Tsunade vs Gaara that Gaara would win because he is most likely the strongest Kage. But Raikage vs Hokage, my money is on Slug Princess.

    She has just as much strength and power as Raikage if not MORE! Her power and strength is mentioned time and time again and even feared! Where does it mention or hint that Rai doesnt focus chakra?!?! What does that has to do with anything anyways? Strength is strength whether physically or by means of chakra.

    Mizukage is wack. You root for her cuz of some fetish. But she fought Sasuke at his weakest point. So her coming "close to killing Sasuke" means nothing.

    But i assume she is the weakest because so far to what i have seen from her compared to the other Kages she is.

    Gaara is the strongest because of everthing i mentioned earlier. His strength has been shown in every battle and that strength was his own not of his tailed beast.
     
         

  7. #27
    Member Shoton's Avatar
    Status
    Shoton is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    449
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    Shizune is the captain for the medical group, not Tsunade, shes got other important matters to attend to (Like revealing her true senju abilities).... or for example, it would be so damn cool if she would group up with the raikage and go into close combat and beat the shit out of the army. Making earthquakes, breaking mountains etc, lol.

    But i think they all will have a unique role in the war. For some reason i dont think Tsunade will be defensive with healing this time, i think thats Shizune and the medical groups job.

    Also want to see more of the mizukage, with her special KG.
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    Shizune is the captain for the medical group, not Tsunade, shes got other important matters to attend to (Like revealing her true senju abilities).... or for example, it would be so damn cool if she would group up with the raikage and go into close combat and beat the shit out of the army. Making earthquakes, breaking mountains etc, lol.

    But i think they all will have a unique role in the war. For some reason i dont think Tsunade will be defensive with healing this time, i think thats Shizune and the medical groups job.

    Also want to see more of the mizukage, with her special KG.
    Theres a difference between captains and GENERALS. example Shizune is captain. BUT its possible that Tsunade is General because Tsunade did give a command to the medic squad.

    Another example: Kakashi is general for mid/close range fighters but Gaara is Commander General which means hes overal boss.
     
         

  9. #29
    Member
    Status
    lord niijima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    damn man! how can 2 shinobis declare and war with 5 great nations. is this even plausible? lol...
     
         

  10. #30
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    @LN: Considering the firepower that the War Declarer has... On Paper, the 5 nations don't look very good compared to Madara and co.

    I wouldn't say Tsunade's the weakest, but I reckon she's nowhere close to being the strongest.
    @Shoton: Exactly what I meant. Tsunade and the other Kage won't command those groups because they all have captains, and they are all under Gaara's jurisdiction.
     
         

  11. #31
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    456
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    Shizune is the captain for the medical group, not Tsunade, shes got other important matters to attend to (Like revealing her true senju abilities).... or for example, it would be so damn cool if she would group up with the raikage and go into close combat and beat the shit out of the army. Making earthquakes, breaking mountains etc, lol.

    But i think they all will have a unique role in the war. For some reason i dont think Tsunade will be defensive with healing this time, i think thats Shizune and the medical groups job.

    Also want to see more of the mizukage, with her special KG.
    I think that was the reason why Kishi didn't made Tsunade the Medical-Logistic Captain. :) The Med-Log is still under gaara, I presume. :) and i agree of her being in offensive mode revealing her Senju & Uzumaki abilities. :D yeah.
     
         

  12. #32
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    I think that was the reason why Kishi didn't made Tsunade the Medical-Logistic Captain. The Med-Log is still under gaara, I presume. and i agree of her being in offensive mode revealing her Senju & Uzumaki abilities. :D yeah.
    -__- Tsunade is not an Uzamki..
     
         

  13. #33
    S-Jounin Aotsuki Katsumi's Avatar
    Status
    Aotsuki Katsumi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,261
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

    The subject of which one is strongest could go on forever.What´s the point of arguing about it now when it´s about roles and not strength?
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •