Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: The Role of the Remaining Kage in the war?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    1st point - Tsunade by far is the weakest in terms of fighting ability i.e. winning a fight.
    2nd point - You dont know enough about the Mizukage but assume shes the weakest. We know this she was the only one who got close to killing Sasuke and Madara had to save him.

Gaara isnt the strongest imo.

I dont think any of them are as certain match ups would be different i.e.

Gaara vs Tsunade - Gaara wins
    Gaara vs Raikage - Raikage wins (he is stronger than Tsunade by far as he doesnt need to focu chakra to do it.)

Overall as an all round fighter and who would win the most fights if all the Kages fought again and again. I would say imo its between Mizukage & Raikage.
    Just because you said "Tsunade by far is the weakest in terms of fighting ability" doesnt mean squat if you dont give supporting facts. Take notes.

She is not the weakest because:
    1. She is a legendary sannin
    2. granddaughter of the 1st and pupil of the 3rd
    3. one of if not the best medic ninja
    4. strong as hell (almost killed Jiraiya)
    5. with her chakra alone helped heal most of the villagers and ninjas during the Pain attack

I cant disagree that Tsunade vs Gaara that Gaara would win because he is most likely the strongest Kage. But Raikage vs Hokage, my money is on Slug Princess.

She has just as much strength and power as Raikage if not MORE! Her power and strength is mentioned time and time again and even feared! Where does it mention or hint that Rai doesnt focus chakra?!?! What does that has to do with anything anyways? Strength is strength whether physically or by means of chakra.

Mizukage is wack. You root for her cuz of some fetish. But she fought Sasuke at his weakest point. So her coming "close to killing Sasuke" means nothing.

But i assume she is the weakest because so far to what i have seen from her compared to the other Kages she is.

Gaara is the strongest because of everthing i mentioned earlier. His strength has been shown in every battle and that strength was his own not of his tailed beast.

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Shizune is the captain for the medical group, not Tsunade, shes got other important matters to attend to (Like revealing her true senju abilities).... or for example, it would be so damn cool if she would group up with the raikage and go into close combat and beat the shit out of the army. Making earthquakes, breaking mountains etc, lol.

But i think they all will have a unique role in the war. For some reason i dont think Tsunade will be defensive with healing this time, i think thats Shizune and the medical groups job.

Also want to see more of the mizukage, with her special KG.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    Shizune is the captain for the medical group, not Tsunade, shes got other important matters to attend to (Like revealing her true senju abilities).... or for example, it would be so damn cool if she would group up with the raikage and go into close combat and beat the shit out of the army. Making earthquakes, breaking mountains etc, lol.

But i think they all will have a unique role in the war. For some reason i dont think Tsunade will be defensive with healing this time, i think thats Shizune and the medical groups job.

Theres a difference between captains and GENERALS. example Shizune is captain. BUT its possible that Tsunade is General because Tsunade did give a command to the medic squad.

Another example: Kakashi is general for mid/close range fighters but Gaara is Commander General which means hes overal boss.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

damn man! how can 2 shinobis declare and war with 5 great nations. is this even plausible? lol...

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

@LN: Considering the firepower that the War Declarer has... On Paper, the 5 nations don't look very good compared to Madara and co.

I wouldn't say Tsunade's the weakest, but I reckon she's nowhere close to being the strongest.
    @Shoton: Exactly what I meant. Tsunade and the other Kage won't command those groups because they all have captains, and they are all under Gaara's jurisdiction.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    This girl is on Fire! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post

I think that was the reason why Kishi didn't made Tsunade the Medical-Logistic Captain. :) The Med-Log is still under gaara, I presume. :) and i agree of her being in offensive mode revealing her Senju & Uzumaki abilities. :D yeah.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    I think that was the reason why Kishi didn't made Tsunade the Medical-Logistic Captain. The Med-Log is still under gaara, I presume. and i agree of her being in offensive mode revealing her Senju & Uzumaki abilities. :D yeah.
    -__- Tsunade is not an Uzamki..

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

The subject of which one is strongest could go on forever.What´s the point of arguing about it now when it´s about roles and not strength?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12