Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: tsunade theory?

Tsunade is in my honest opinion the weakest Hokage they ever had.
    Not only that but there are far more talented ninja who are easily more powerfull than she is.
    Kakashi could take her.
    Naruto could take her.
    Hell, I bet Neji and Guy could take her as well.

She's only hokage because she can do paperwork.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Not only that but there are far more talented ninja who are easily more powerfull than she is.
    Kakashi could take her.
    Naruto could take her.

Well i'm tired of people dissing Tsunade like this. :) I don't need to explain that we haven't seen her fight at full power, didn't we? :) Well, let's just wait what she's got in the war. :) *major facepalm. :D

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    Well i'm tired of people dissing Tsunade like this. I don't need to explain that we haven't seen her fight at full power, didn't we? Well, let's just wait what she's got in the war. *major facepalm. :D
    The 99% chance of dieing comes to mind.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade took the coma well. Shes fully recovered, as someone said, she started eating and regain her chakra at once she woke up. If she would have been weakened by the coma, we should have already known. Coma rarely affects someone once they wake up, but often memory loss from the last thing they did.

Keep in mind Tsunade was a major fighter in the second war, so she knows what war means. Also, shes got really good experience.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi could take her.
    Naruto could take her.

When did you became psychic?

You just dislike Tsunade from whatever reason.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi could take her.
    Naruto could take her.

I am sick and tired from people who take pleasure in downgrading such a well developed character. Tsunade is hokage and she has lived up to that title.

Prove each statement is true and then I will agree. So far though, don't say random things hoping some person will blindly agree with you.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimuren Konan View Post
    The 99% chance of dieing comes to mind.
    Why do you think she will die?

Is your arguement that she NEEDS to die because Naruto needs to take her place?

You do know she can retire her spot to naruto.

That's what the third did to the fourth. he retired. then died in battle with oro after.

So you can't be THAT certain that she will die. You can say there is a SLIGHT possibility but not certain. Unless you are Kishi in disguise.... wish I doubt.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Gaara is Kazekage. Not Hokage. But Tsunade will be important imo.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

why is everyone s---ing on Tsunade? She a beast hokage! Helped heal alot of people during the Pain attack with her slugs. Thats why she went into acoma. People forget that she used alot of chakra healing practically the WHOLE VILLAGE!

Not only that but she super powerful! Someone said that Jiraiya at one point was the strongest ninja in the village and i dont think that opinion can be argued because he was nominated to be hokage after the 3rd died. But even so Jiraiya declined and Tsunade was chosen in his place BY JIRAIYA's Recommendation!

Does anybody remember that she even almost killed Jiraiya? She a senju, a lengendary sannin, granddaughter of the 1st, pupil of the 3rd. Her medical jutsu is on point. Her strength and power is on point (i bet they even rival the Raikages). plus she got double d's. What better hokage can you ask for? no one is messing with ha!

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya the womanizer View Post
    In my opinion tsunade is still fine as hokage. Because of her great healing abilities and Sōzō Saisei (and her big boobs;-)). And let's be honest, kakashi as hokage:confused:?? He's a great fighter, has a lot of jutsus and fighting experience. But he is never at kage-level. Just compare him with naruto! Of course kakashi has MS. But we still don't know, maybe he looses the light for the sharingan eye too. So he will be blind in one eye. And what then...
    For me the only one fit for hokage even now would be of course:
    Uzumaki Naruto
    I mean, he even long surpassed ero-sennin. Kakashi and tsunade stated that jiraiya was the strongest of whole konoha. During all the old naruto and new shippuuden chapters it was always said: hokage is the strongest shinobi ot the hidden village/or the whole country. Of course intelligence and tactics etc. are needed. But just remember what happend to konoha when pain attacked. But we all know it's not gonna happen until naruto brings the wal-mart nr.2 sasugay back. So tsunade will be the hokage for some time, unless she dies.
    lol, u just said exactly what i would have.

Last edited by konohashinobi; 11-06-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
    What answer would you like to hear? Because it could end or it may not.
    well actually i really want it to go on but then again it will never be the same

your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    june 2009...nuff said.

I laugh at those who underestimate Tsunade.

No need to argue with them guys, to each their own. However, they know that to be a hokage there needs to be a certain level of skill/expertise present within the candidate. Clearly, if Tsunade did not have ANY, then she wouldn't even be considered. Jiraiya was looked at first because he is a "better" candidate.... but that does NOT mean that Tsunade isn't a good candidate.

Because she is pretty tough. and she is great at healing.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    why is everyone s---ing on Tsunade? She a beast hokage! Helped heal alot of people during the Pain attack with her slugs. Thats why she went into acoma. People forget that she used alot of chakra healing practically the WHOLE VILLAGE!

Not only that but she super powerful! Someone said that Jiraiya at one point was the strongest ninja in the village and i dont think that opinion can be argued because he was nominated to be hokage after the 3rd died. But even so Jiraiya declined and Tsunade was chosen in his place BY JIRAIYA's Recommendation!

Does anybody remember that she even almost killed Jiraiya? She a senju, a lengendary sannin, granddaughter of the 1st, pupil of the 3rd. Her medical jutsu is on point. Her strength and power is on point (i bet they even rival the Raikages). plus she got double d's. What better hokage can you ask for? no one is messing with ha!

It's exactly as you said. After sandaime died, a new hokage was needed. And who was the person the feudal lord and these guys wanted?? That's it: the legen-wait for it dary ero-sennin. But he declined. He wasn't the type for that. So tsunade was the next (and only reasonable) choice then. Ero-sennin also recommende her because she was one of the sannin(sannin=good reference).

Of course she has her good qualities and is an exceptional medical shinobi. But if you compare her with the previous hokages it becomes clear that she was chosen because there wasn't really time and no one else. Besides like said already, she is shodai's granddaugther.
    I mean shodai fought against uchiha madara, don't know about nidaime, sandaime fought against orochimaru, yondaime fought against tobi/uchiha madara/or both together(whatever) and then there was danzou who fought the duell of the two wal-mart (sharingan) suckers. They all had a hell of a fight. Now tsunade was up against pain. But she didn't fight, not even against tendou/yahiko. She used her (best) power to heal all the villagers. And that's fine. I am sure she helped a lot of people. She knew exactly that she didn't stand a chance against pain. Pain knew that very well. Finally that's where naruto jumped in. Honestly, pain killed jiraiya and without the help of kyuubi/yondaime the same would have happend to naruto. So let's not overrate tsunade just because she's the hokage and shodai's granddaugther.

Tsunade is o.k for now. But let's hope she doesn't encounter madara or kabuto or even sasugay alone. Then naruto really needs to be there like a (yellow) flash! And how can you bring that in: "Does anybody remember that she even almost killed Jiraiya?" Seriously, was that a fight? Ero-sennin just wanted some big boob inspiration for his novels;-)!

Remeber what young naruto said: "she's a 50-year old grandma who transforms herself into a younger version. Is it really o.k for the hokage to deceive everyone like that???"

Tsunade is godaime hokage. But things are on the move know. Naruto's time to shine will soon arrive. Then tsunade can retire like sandaime did. Let's just hope she doesn't release her henge no justu;-)!!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi did improve himself more than we know since naruto up till the shippuuden parts..
    first he cud use sharingan for a certain amount of time before not beeing able to move again.. later in shippuuden he cud do MS ( first time to deidara was 3x and he cudn't move anymore ) Later his fight against Kakuzu at the point where Yamato and Naruto came to rescue kakashi WOULD actually use his MS IF they did NOT show up.. so such a long battle against kakuzu + fighting hidan aswell at some point does show us how well kakashi's chakra capicity AND stamina improved..

Later fighting against Pain he used a lot of techniques aswell.. lightning clone, that lightning dog thing, raikiri, he used a doton technique and aswell as 2/3 times MS..
    don't mind all the techniques but the MS is more then enough to loose at least half of ur chakra / stamina

but its lame that most of people here COMPARE kakashi with naruto's chakra because kakashi said that naruto might have 10 fold times more and without surpressing the kyuubi A LOT MORE.

Because of this we overlook the fact that kakashi already has a big amount of chakra and stamina, it's just the techniques HE has in his arsenal takes a toll out of him and with the sharingan active which also drains chakra away he's running out of it very fast compared to a normal shinobi..

Kakashi IS kage level shinobi, does have enough knowledge for it, enough chakra and stamina.. just don't compare him with naruto, who has more chakra and stamina enough for kage level just lacks the knowledge.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    kakashi did improve himself more than we know since naruto up till the shippuuden parts..
    first he cud use sharingan for a certain amount of time before not beeing able to move again.. later in shippuuden he cud do MS ( first time to deidara was 3x and he cudn't move anymore ) Later his fight against Kakuzu at the point where Yamato and Naruto came to rescue kakashi WOULD actually use his MS IF they did NOT show up.. so such a long battle against kakuzu + fighting hidan aswell at some point does show us how well kakashi's chakra capicity AND stamina improved..

Later fighting against Pain he used a lot of techniques aswell.. lightning clone, that lightning dog thing, raikiri, he used a doton technique and aswell as 2/3 times MS..
    don't mind all the techniques but the MS is more then enough to loose at least half of ur chakra / stamina

but its lame that most of people here COMPARE kakashi with naruto's chakra because kakashi said that naruto might have 10 fold times more and without surpressing the kyuubi A LOT MORE.

Because of this we overlook the fact that kakashi already has a big amount of chakra and stamina, it's just the techniques HE has in his arsenal takes a toll out of him and with the sharingan active which also drains chakra away he's running out of it very fast compared to a normal shinobi..

Kakashi IS kage level shinobi, does have enough knowledge for it, enough chakra and stamina.. just don't compare him with naruto, who has more chakra and stamina enough for kage level just lacks the knowledge.
    it's so easy to compare. Just take the former hokages. And now you wanna say that kakashi has kage level? Shodai, Nidaime, (younger sandaime) and of course yondaime=these are the former kages. Do you really think kakashi plays in their league? I don't think so. Kakashi is o.k as "upper" jounin. For me ero-sennin too has kage-level. And I think it's also a fact that ero-sennin is much stronger than kakashi. Naruto surpassed ero-sennin. Kakashi stated himself that naruto has LONG since surpassed him. With naruto it's not just about stamina and chakra. It's also determination and guts. Kakashi didn't want to get hokage anyway. For me where the manga is right now, naruot would for sure be fit for hokage. There is just one problem: sasugay. Before this problem is solved, naruto doesn't want to be hokage anyway. And I wrote it already above. It has been stated more the once: kage is the strongest shinobi of the hidden village/own country. I mean naruto is not a dumb child anymore. Kakashi alone lasted may be 5 min against tendou. Then he had already back up from choza and his chouji and som other guys.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi could take her.
    Naruto could take her.

Just with a finger flick Tsunade can send neji and guy to a hospital for one week.

Tsunade had fight against danzou and survived and danzou was considered as strongest at his time. And with her fight with pain well actually she didnt fight pain she just tried to keep casualities minimum.

Tsunade is a very powerfull opponent if there is not anything to hold her back. I am sure she will kick lots of asses on 4th war along with her disciple sakura.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I seriously find it hard to understand why people want Tsunade dead. Shes such a good person. She got so much faith in naruto. Why the hate on her?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Tsunade is overrated just because she got to be Hokage.
    I actually think she's the only one fit to be Hokage atm. No one else has what it takes.

I hope we see some Uzumaki techs from Tsunade.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12