Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

When will it End???

Due to the latest events in the Naruto Manga, I've come to believe Kishi is throwing the towel on the manga. Why? Well, Kabuto just resurrected half of the heroes and villains perished in the story, meaning to me the author is like making a homage to himself, and essentially to the story. This is the nostalgic feeling of a farewell, and I'm sad about it.

I did feel the story had much to be juiced of so what the hell..

Please make use of this thread, predicting the manga number in which it'll all end, and if you like, blast on whatever things you like or dislike if agreeing the story is about to end.
    gogogo!!!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: When will it End???

yea, we all pretty much sensed the end of the series a while back actually.. but i think it won't be until like chapter 700 or so.. the war, fighting sasuke, fighting madara, and also all the other battles taking place would take up a lot of chapters.. not to mention naruto has to become hokage.. but i still think naruto is still far too young and foolish to be hokage.. he hasn't mature enough to be giving orders, and sending people on missions.. he's smart on the battlefield, but thats about it.. so it might take some time before he's hokage..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Nice man..
    yeah, I'm actually really emo at the moment, I was even thinking Kishi won't end up placing Naruto as the Hokage.. I've been really astonished to how many holidays the guy can take in a year, because of this same reason I even thought he might kill all of the characters, let Sasuke and Naruto fight off Madara and revive the whole gang with the rinnengan powers.

700 seems a bit to high, how about a 600?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Though there will be those sort of filler chapters. They might not necessarily be fillers though there will be those chapters that take away from in a sense "the main battle." Not to mention the massive amount of flashbacks that will occur at the end and also during the war fights with the revived characters. Ive been watching and reading Naruto for the longest time now, I will really hate to see it put away

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, I think Naruto will definitely end up being Hokage, however I agree that he is too immature right now. I think that after this whole war thing we might see another time-skip of a few years. Or, perhaps after the war Naruto would have matured on his own? In any case, I do not think Kishi is in any kind of rush to finish Naruto all that quickly. Perhaps late 600's or early 700's. This is what I think ;P

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by bman1102 View Post
    Though there will be those sort of filler chapters. They might not necessarily be fillers though there will be those chapters that take away from in a sense "the main battle." Not to mention the massive amount of flashbacks that will occur at the end and also during the war fights with the revived characters. Ive been watching and reading Naruto for the longest time now, I will really hate to see it put away
    Dude I agree with you, it ain't like I'm burning all my previous data on Naruto on the rush but I do sense much disorder in the story now.
    At first I thought ending the manga as many other said before was a spam conclusion in the forums but see the latest 19 pages of Naruto. I even think all those flashbacks would only help Kishi fill in some pages of the manga.
    And well, the manpower on Akatsuki is pure brute and demolishing force, what's the alliance gonna do, set a mega barrier shinigami style>?

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

End?
    This might be actually a new start, a new era will be born.
    Madara wins the war en slaughters about everyone.
    After that he establishes an empire with him and his Akatsuki as leaders.
    Naruto will survive the war along with kakashi and a handfull of other ninja, who will be hunted as renegades and criminals everywhere they go.
    But in the end, they might find some support and rebel against Madara's empire ( who's moons eye plan did'nt work because Naruto still has the kyuubi ) and overthrow it in the end, along with losing moar friends of his.

Now that would be epic in my eyes of course.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

No I think Kishi wants pass Heroes and foes to be their to see Naruto assent ion to the SO6P throne in His Victory over Madara, showing all no matter how strong evil is good is stronger in the end.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is Kishi's story and if he want's he could add a new arc like Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    End?
    This might be actually a new start, a new era will be born.
    Madara wins the war en slaughters about everyone.
    After that he establishes an empire with him and his Akatsuki as leaders.
    Naruto will survive the war along with kakashi and a handfull of other ninja, who will be hunted as renegades and criminals everywhere they go.
    But in the end, they might find some support and rebel against Madara's empire ( who's moons eye plan did'nt work because Naruto still has the kyuubi ) and overthrow it in the end, along with losing moar friends of his.

Now that would be epic in my eyes of course.
    And about this... I doubt this will happen but it is nice

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would guess 700 Kishi knows he just hit a homerun when it comes to the plot. Now there are so many endless possibilities I think it will go farther than I previously thought because there are so many fights to take place and rematches. Kabuto just opened up a the plot to "anything is possible"

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post

When you see someone motivated, yes, of course.. as, I don't know the guy from Dragonball. He made Dragonball, DB Z, DB GT...the last one being one of the lamest, most horrible works in anime...at the moment I honestly don't see Kishi on th Ups..sooo many holidays and I was thinking that probably after 10 years on a proyect he's looking for something different..
    An arc, mm, no way I see that...
    For me an artist it's kind of funny, as creators look for opportunities and success and cash and it comes, and I did see at a point Kishi himself had a long plan for the series.. evidently, not

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EPIC chapter

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    When you see someone motivated, yes, of course.. as, I don't know the guy from Dragonball. He made Dragonball, DB Z, DB GT...the last one being one of the lamest, most horrible works in anime...at the moment I honestly don't see Kishi on th Ups..sooo many holidays and I was thinking that probably after 10 years on a proyect he's looking for something different..
    For me an artist it's kind of funny, as creators look for opportunities and success and cash and it comes, and I did see at a point Kishi himself had a long plan for the series.. evidently, not
    Akira Toryama had nothing to do with the anime and specially nothing to do with Dragon Ball GT.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dragon Ball GT had nothing to do with Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. It was anime filler only. Get your facts straight before typing =.=

.the last one being one of the lamest, most horrible works in anime
    Better than Bleach that gets new arcs without end. When they will defeat the "New boss" another new boss will appear there, and it will take 9999 chapters to end it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess that Shippuuden will end at chapter 600. Than a new Naruto saga will begin, with Naruto being Hokage and a new main actor, Naruto's sun which he has with Hinata.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe that something will happen to the resurrected ninja's, something doesnt add up!!!....I dont think kishi would bring all those fallen soldiers, to then just kill them again, I strongly believe that something will happend there.....

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    Dragon Ball GT had nothing to do with Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. It was anime filler only. Get your facts straight before typing =.=

Better than Bleach that gets new arcs without end. When they will defeat the "New boss" another new boss will appear there, and it will take 9999 chapters to end it.
    this is the 2nd arc O.o

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that it will take like a 100 chapters for the manga to end...

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope Kishimoto will continue Naruto manga/Anime in the style of DBZ. He becomes Hokage, marries Hinata and has a son. Like in DBZ, Gohan and Goten continued on with the story maybe Naruto's son can do the same :D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post

No one is saying it's not, but even as a fan, you do agree the man is rushing right?

At some point I was amazed at how long Kishi was aiming to prolong the story, but it's obvious he's done with the passion to do so

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding View Post
    Akira Toryama had nothing to do with the anime and specially nothing to do with Dragon Ball GT.
    Nice reply, I, didn't know that.

But Kishi is in charge of Naruto, the Manga right??

I used DB to compare the quality of the first works and , the latest...
    I do agree with the people who have said, that even the artistic quality of the anime has declined. As this is the manga forum, I'll stick to the point saying it's the same with the comic book""""no nice shadowing, less detailed, less contrast, and specially the argument, it's turned from my perspective a really cool, darky not too complicated story into an authentic soap opera...

lately

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post

you just repeated what others have said. Do you, actually, have anything to argue? of curz, besides pretending (like Konan), you are Danzou himself and play around spamming the forum.

I did state I point.

We already know, Akira Toriyama was not involved in Db Gt, Ok, so you do agee it's horrible? Well, then, you, yourself, have replied in other threads, the quality of the manga is on its way down, and you, also, have kinda agreed it's about to end.

i didn't think until this last chapter my friend, the Main Man would start to crumble the story so suddenly.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    I guess that Shippuuden will end at chapter 600. Than a new Naruto saga will begin, with Naruto being Hokage and a new main actor, Naruto's sun which he has with Hinata.
    Nice said. And very optimistic!! I hope that happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    i believe that something will happen to the resurrected ninja's, something doesnt add up!!!....I dont think kishi would bring all those fallen soldiers, to then just kill them again, I strongly believe that something will happend there.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka View Post
    I hope Kishimoto will continue Naruto manga/Anime in the style of DBZ. He becomes Hokage, marries Hinata and has a son. Like in DBZ, Gohan and Goten continued on with the story maybe Naruto's son can do the same :D

I'm starting to believe it might not end after all, after reading this sort of comments.Yeah, there's something ain't feeling fit in all those guys coming back, let it come Kishi!!

Last edited by veggetta13; 11-05-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice said. And very optimistic!! I hope that happens!!

I'm starting to believe it might not end after all, after reading this sort of comments.Yeah, there's something ain't feeling fit in all those guys coming back, let it come Kishi!!
    Stop triple posting noob. You said about something and you even known nothing about it. Stop defending bleach, because bleach is crap. Ichigo should die in hell along with the bleachs creator that made him.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all I want to say this:

Bleach is freakin awesome! And it is getting better still...imho

To point:

Naruto will probably end somewhat after chapter 700. The idea of continuing the series with new protagonists like Naruto's son is just plain aweful. I wouldn't watch/read that in a million years. Almost nobody would... economical suicide

Last edited by JiraiyaSensei; 11-05-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»