Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Re: When will it End???

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding View Post
    Akira Toryama had nothing to do with the anime and specially nothing to do with Dragon Ball GT.
    Nice reply, I, didn't know that.

But Kishi is in charge of Naruto, the Manga right??

I used DB to compare the quality of the first works and , the latest...
    I do agree with the people who have said, that even the artistic quality of the anime has declined. As this is the manga forum, I'll stick to the point saying it's the same with the comic book""""no nice shadowing, less detailed, less contrast, and specially the argument, it's turned from my perspective a really cool, darky not too complicated story into an authentic soap opera...

lately

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    Dragon Ball GT had nothing to do with Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. It was anime filler only. Get your facts straight before typing =.=

Better than Bleach that gets new arcs without end. When they will defeat the "New boss" another new boss will appear there, and it will take 9999 chapters to end it.
    you just repeated what others have said. Do you, actually, have anything to argue? of curz, besides pretending (like Konan), you are Danzou himself and play around spamming the forum.

I did state I point.

We already know, Akira Toriyama was not involved in Db Gt, Ok, so you do agee it's horrible? Well, then, you, yourself, have replied in other threads, the quality of the manga is on its way down, and you, also, have kinda agreed it's about to end.

i didn't think until this last chapter my friend, the Main Man would start to crumble the story so suddenly.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    I guess that Shippuuden will end at chapter 600. Than a new Naruto saga will begin, with Naruto being Hokage and a new main actor, Naruto's sun which he has with Hinata.
    Nice said. And very optimistic!! I hope that happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    i believe that something will happen to the resurrected ninja's, something doesnt add up!!!....I dont think kishi would bring all those fallen soldiers, to then just kill them again, I strongly believe that something will happend there.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka View Post
    I hope Kishimoto will continue Naruto manga/Anime in the style of DBZ. He becomes Hokage, marries Hinata and has a son. Like in DBZ, Gohan and Goten continued on with the story maybe Naruto's son can do the same :D

I'm starting to believe it might not end after all, after reading this sort of comments.Yeah, there's something ain't feeling fit in all those guys coming back, let it come Kishi!!

Last edited by veggetta13; 11-05-2010 at 03:46 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Nice said. And very optimistic!! I hope that happens!!

I'm starting to believe it might not end after all, after reading this sort of comments.Yeah, there's something ain't feeling fit in all those guys coming back, let it come Kishi!!
    Stop triple posting noob. You said about something and you even known nothing about it. Stop defending bleach, because bleach is crap. Ichigo should die in hell along with the bleachs creator that made him.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

First of all I want to say this:

Bleach is freakin awesome! And it is getting better still...imho

To point:

Naruto will probably end somewhat after chapter 700. The idea of continuing the series with new protagonists like Naruto's son is just plain aweful. I wouldn't watch/read that in a million years. Almost nobody would... economical suicide

Last edited by JiraiyaSensei; 11-05-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post

To point:

Naruto will probably end somewhat after chapter 700. The idea of continuing the series with new protagonists like Naruto's son is just plain aweful. I wouldn't watch/read that in a million years. Almost nobody would... economical suicide
    Story about Ichigo's sister? That's better? Story about his crappy school life? Bleach is CRAP. Hahaha.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Personally?
    I think Shipuuden will end at about chapter 700.
    After that, there'll definitely be a new arc with a more mature and battle-hardened Naruto, maybe two years or so after Shippuuden ends. 'Course, this is when he'll get all the totally pwnage jutsu such as FTG. He'll probably become Hokage at the end of this arc. That or die against Madara/Kabuto.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    Story about Ichigo's sister? That's better? Story about his crappy school life? Bleach is CRAP. Hahaha.
    Okey, dumb old-man. I am not speaking neither even, thinking remotely about Bleach.

I do like Bleach.

I agree what the other forum member said, and I'm learning how to use the tools of the forum.

Don't think too much of yourself, you just keep refusing other people's theories or opinions by saying no, and giving no actual proofs to support your statements..
    so, in resume, get rid of your bandages and get a real girlfriend, stop jerking off in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiAkarui View Post
    Personally?
    I think Shipuuden will end at about chapter 700.
    After that, there'll definitely be a new arc with a more mature and battle-hardened Naruto, maybe two years or so after Shippuuden ends. 'Course, this is when he'll get all the totally pwnage jutsu such as FTG. He'll probably become Hokage at the end of this arc. That or die against Madara/Kabuto.
    Thank your for contributing.

I think what you say is pretty reasonable and I would keep on reading the manga if, the arc is released. It'd give much more sense of logic, rather than saying as others there will be an arC called Naruto's Gennin Renegades.. OMG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post

To point:

hahahaha!! Yeah, it'd be a bit strange , deja vu DB seeing that

Last edited by veggetta13; 11-08-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12