Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: When will it End???

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    First of all I want to say this:

Bleach is freakin awesome! And it is getting better still...imho

To point:

Naruto will probably end somewhat after chapter 700. The idea of continuing the series with new protagonists like Naruto's son is just plain aweful. I wouldn't watch/read that in a million years. Almost nobody would... economical suicide
    Story about Ichigo's sister? That's better? Story about his crappy school life? Bleach is CRAP. Hahaha.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Personally?
    I think Shipuuden will end at about chapter 700.
    After that, there'll definitely be a new arc with a more mature and battle-hardened Naruto, maybe two years or so after Shippuuden ends. 'Course, this is when he'll get all the totally pwnage jutsu such as FTG. He'll probably become Hokage at the end of this arc. That or die against Madara/Kabuto.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    Story about Ichigo's sister? That's better? Story about his crappy school life? Bleach is CRAP. Hahaha.
    Okey, dumb old-man. I am not speaking neither even, thinking remotely about Bleach.

I do like Bleach.

I agree what the other forum member said, and I'm learning how to use the tools of the forum.

Don't think too much of yourself, you just keep refusing other people's theories or opinions by saying no, and giving no actual proofs to support your statements..
    so, in resume, get rid of your bandages and get a real girlfriend, stop jerking off in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiAkarui View Post
    Personally?
    I think Shipuuden will end at about chapter 700.
    After that, there'll definitely be a new arc with a more mature and battle-hardened Naruto, maybe two years or so after Shippuuden ends. 'Course, this is when he'll get all the totally pwnage jutsu such as FTG. He'll probably become Hokage at the end of this arc. That or die against Madara/Kabuto.
    Thank your for contributing.

I think what you say is pretty reasonable and I would keep on reading the manga if, the arc is released. It'd give much more sense of logic, rather than saying as others there will be an arC called Naruto's Gennin Renegades.. OMG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaSensei View Post
    First of all I want to say this:

Bleach is freakin awesome! And it is getting better still...imho

To point:

Naruto will probably end somewhat after chapter 700. The idea of continuing the series with new protagonists like Naruto's son is just plain aweful. I wouldn't watch/read that in a million years. Almost nobody would... economical suicide
    hahahaha!! Yeah, it'd be a bit strange , deja vu DB seeing that

Last edited by veggetta13; 11-08-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12