Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Kakashi

    Why does Kishi spend so much time on trashing Kakashi. First it was Sasuke who called him usless, but now Kakashi himself is saying that. Self pity is not one of Kakashi's character traits. It feels a bit out of character. I am not one of Kakashi's fans , but he is decent and his intelligence can always be usefull.

    What do you think about that
     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    Spider Shisui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    79
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Yeah, that's true. He has a focused mind.
     
         

  3. #3
    sage akinlaja6's Avatar
    Status
    akinlaja6 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    363
    Location
    somewhere in your mind
    rasengan
     

    Re: Kakashi

     
         

  4. #4
    Sakura Fandom ObitoKarin's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoKarin is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614
    Location
    Kirigakure
    11th Grade is tough :/
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Kishi stripped Kakashi of his pride, honor, and possible power-up. I don't know why Kishi wants to keep Kakashi if he really has nothing left at this point, probably something in line for a possible Part III or Part II ending.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitoKarin View Post
    Kishi stripped Kakashi of his pride, honor, and possible power-up. I don't know why Kishi wants to keep Kakashi if he really has nothing left at this point, probably something in line for a possible Part III or Part II ending.
    Yeah I do not know why he humiliates him in such a way. It is really sad to see that, because he was always a good and usefull ninja
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member bimbonium's Avatar
    Status
    bimbonium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    lost
    a box of dreams
     

    Re: Kakashi

    i also think Kakashi is more mature than self pity
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbonium View Post
    i also think Kakashi is more mature than self pity
    Exactly. That does not suit Kakashi's behaviour
     
         

  8. #8
    Sakura Fandom ObitoKarin's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoKarin is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614
    Location
    Kirigakure
    11th Grade is tough :/
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Indora View Post
    Yeah I do not know why he humiliates him in such a way. It is really sad to see that, because he was always a good and usefull ninja
    Yeah, I just want Kakashi to get back to his origins
     
         

  9. #9
    Hater Slayer Erwin Smith's Avatar
    Status
    Erwin Smith is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,521
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi

    No. Kakashi is not useless. If you know Kakashi you know being modest is one of his strongest traits, thats just how he acts.
     
         

  10. #10
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,969
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Kishi has certainly suffered a mental-drainage...
    He isn't working as hard with this series anymore...
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    No. Kakashi is not useless. If you know Kakashi you know being modest is one of his strongest traits, thats just how he acts.
    I am not saying that he is useless. It is quite the opposite. I just wonder why Kakashi keeps saying that he himself is useless
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Kishi has certainly suffered a mental-drainage...
    He isn't working as hard with this series anymore...
    Actually I honestly think you are right
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Nifrum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    311
    If you are reading this you
    eat ass.
     

    Re: Kakashi

    I'm sick of Kishi trashing and under-utilizing the greatness that is Kakashi; the only true ninja in the manga.

    Kakashi was written wrong anyway, imo. He should have been younger than 30-something (he should've have been written to be around the age he was in Part I now, imo - around 27) and he should be kicking more ass than he has been (without Obito's garbage Sharingan).

    At least, unlike most characters, Kakashi makes up for his shortcomings, as a character, by being quite literally the strongest shinobi ("shinobi" = "endure"), as he has endured the most out of any shinobi in the manga without turning tale like a pússy and becoming a villain with sh!tty motives.

    This is why Kakashi is so popular among fans, imo.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nifrum View Post
    I'm sick of Kishi trashing and under-utilizing the greatness that is Kakashi; the only true ninja in the manga.

    Kakashi was written wrong anyway, imo. He should have been younger than 30-something (he should've have been written to be around the age he was in Part I now, imo - around 27) and he should be kicking more ass than he has been (without Obito's garbage Sharingan).

    At least, unlike most characters, Kakashi makes up for his shortcomings, as a character, by being quite literally the strongest shinobi ("shinobi" = "endure"), as he has endured the most out of any shinobi in the manga without turning tale like a pússy and becoming a villain with sh!tty motives.

    This is why Kakashi is so popular among fans, imo.
    I agree with you , but I think Itachi is up there with Kakashi (in terms of enduring pain)
     
         

  15. #15
    Casanova Fireplay's Avatar
    Status
    Fireplay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,717
    Location
    Between your girlfriend's thighs <3
    No matter how far apart we
    are, you will always stay in
    my heart <3
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Kishi doesn't care about Kakashi anymore.

    Unless you're a part of Team 7, it doesn't matter what happens to you.

    Also, Kakashi isn't the type of guy who pities himself. I remember back when Kakashi and Minato were flawless. During this war both have gone out of character and become pitiful.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member balrog6x's Avatar
    Status
    balrog6x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,571
    Location
    The land of pew pew pew
    pew pew pew
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Kishi didn't even give Kakashi closure with Obito's death. His last words were only a pep-talk to Naruto
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireplay View Post
    Kishi doesn't care about Kakashi anymore.

    Unless you're a part of Team 7, it doesn't matter what happens to you.

    Also, Kakashi isn't the type of guy who pities himself. I remember back when Kakashi and Minato were flawless. During this war both have gone out of character and become pitiful.
    Yeah it seems as if Kishi started to become very lazy
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Indora's Avatar
    Status
    Indora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,391
    I hoped that Madara comes
    back, but now we have Evil
    Sasuke who is awesome too. So:
    Evil Sasuke save this manga in
    Madara's stead
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by balrog6x View Post
    Kishi didn't even give Kakashi closure with Obito's death. His last words were only a pep-talk to Naruto
    Exactly. I thought they were best friends
     
         

  19. #19
    ベース Dejavu's Avatar
    Status
    Dejavu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,351
    Location
    N/A
    Based
     

    Re: Kakashi

    If you're not a Uchiha, you are not safe.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi

    Think again.
    Kakashi, since a team leaders, and then shorty lost his team, Obito & Rin.
    That is why Kakashi had to visit Rin & Obito very morning, with "Guilt", that he is a lousy team leader.
    But now things have change, knowing both Rin & Obito that may forgiven him.
    Now, without any guilt in his mind, The "Dark" inside him finally lost to the "Real" him, with fighting spirit will reappeared.
    Kakashi is known to have thousand of jutsu he learned, and make use of it, this time, without sharingan eye.

    Kakashi family bloodline could may had link to Uchiha bloodline.
    Note the he could made full use on sharingan eye and execute the jutsu without problem.
    Will not be surprise, he may have the rinnegan eye
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/679/4
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •