Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4th ninja war pros & cons for the allied shinobi alliance

Pros:

100 k zetsu is not a problem

the kages can take care of them no problem
    especially
    onoki he has the power to destroy and entire island there goes half

A fast like the 3th just a big asss bullet raming through zetsu * and probally has something called thunder god mode he is the leader after all)

Tsunade
    that big ass kick of hers
    her summon
    and i can see major twists she could bring making her a new fav sannin
    she uses Creation rebirth cannot die in battle
    mei dont really know what she can do

Kakashi (6th hokage basically)
    untold power will come from hiiim
    the reason we havent seen it was because it would have ruined the flow of the manga

gai is a pro and con

He may die in this war but unleashing the 8th gate

Cons

Tobi
    can use all the powers of the six paths
    that includes summoning from animal path
    shinrai tensei

Asura path unless he has missiles or laser beams mehh.

outerpath
    hellpath

human path takes peoples souls

his own power

Izangi

Kabuto (himself is not to be underestimated by itself )

but his summons ( from the invasion of konoha they cannot die

The jinchuri
    this may be really overpowered but what f they all have their jinchuri forms it would be weird but it would be something to see

THE kage

THe famous ninja
    Hanzo wtf and just wtf really not fair the 3rd data book said his speed is unsurpassed in water.
    kimmimaro wtf no illnesss omg
    deidra WTF CO anytime he wants theyy cannot die
    and
    iitachi sussano no drawbacks and ameratsu so wtf overpowerd
    and kakzuzu

sasori overrated @ the same time kinda under
    he can add 200 to the whole army

and he probally has more

kakashi father :sakumo Hatake

Jiryaya

the minato with nine tails

and SASKUE
    EMS
    KIRIN
    BLAZE REALEASe

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 4th ninja war pros & cons for the allied shinobi alliance

Madara harvested Itachi's eyes and they are currently in Sasuke's head, so it is unlikely that Itachi can still use Mangekyo Techniques.
    Though, if he couldn't he wouldn't really be worth summoning..
    You made an interesting point with Minato..
    Minato sealed himself away with Dead Demon Consuming Seal and that was what was used to kill the other resurrected bodies in the Invasion of Konoha.
    This means Minato's body would be unusable, yet in the anime, during the Invasion of Konoha, Orochimaru almost summons Minato.
    Either the anime has failed in the most epic of manners, or the Dead Demon Consuming Seal doesn't work in the way that people believe it to.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 11-07-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Madara harvested Itachi's eyes and they are currently in Sasuke's head, so it is unlikely that Itachi can still use Mangekyo Techniques.
    Minato sealed himself away with Dead Demon Consuming Seal and that was what was used to kill the other resurrected bodies in the Invasion of Konoha.
    This means Minato's body would be unusable, yet in the anime, during the Invasion of Konoha, Orochimaru almost summons Minato.
    Either the anime has failed in the most epic of manners, or the Dead Demon Consuming Seal doesn't work in the way that people believe it to.
    If someone is killed and then ressurrected through Edo Tensei, they have their kekkie genkai, meaning that itachi might have all of his abilities, inculding his sharingan powers, Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and such, same with the jins, they would have their beast abilities and their techniques.

The anime is different though, the manga didn't show a 3rd coffin appear but instead they did it in the anime for some unknown reason. But I think a soul taken by the Dead Demon Seal cannot be ressurrected back, otherwise Kabuto would have summoned all 4 Hokages, Orochimaru and any other Ninja that had been sealed somehow.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    i know you will say what is my problem but people like you come in everyday and say the same and people tell them the truth but again some1 new comes and says the same so ill tell it again

itachi has his eyes why? cuz he was summoned in edo tensei this means his soul was summoned and not his body that itachi you see now is made from dust and earth his real body is rotting somewhere.
    in edo tensei only the soul is summoned and the body from dust and earth get's all the abilities from the soul that has been summoned no matter where the original body and body parts are....

now to the war

i think that we may not underestimate those zetsus i belive based on my theory that they are immortal (undestructive) maybe they have weak abilities but that doesnt matter if my theory is correct
    as to the rest of akatsuki we know they are mean overpowered dudes and kabutos edo tensei summons well are kick ass most of them have ether

1. Good ninjutsu abilities
    2. are people where our main charackters are bonded with
    3. are legends of the ninja world

and all of them have something together they are immortal nothing can kill them and the only known way by now is to seal them away in the god reaper seal.

my theorys on this also give 2 other ways of victory over them

1. remove the seal (i am not sure of kabuto uses them)
    2. kill the person that has summon them

and not the last to forget the 7 tailed beasts (though i dont think that they will be used seperatly in the war i belive they will only be used if they are combined into the 10 tailed beast)

the alliance:

they have i think if i remember 60k or 80k ninjas let's say that only 10% are good and the rest are amateurs then they are screwed a bit but still those 10% are realy good like kakashi, gai and other ninjas of their class.

also they have awesome kages that can do a big difference on the battlefield and they have a big group of ninjas that can gather intel and develop awesome strategies that could make a difference to help destroy the summons and zetsus.

they have the jincurikis naruto and bee both of them are incredibly strong and smart they are the prime weapon of the alliance

downside 1 of them is to emotional lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Someone clearly doesn't understand the concepts of using Edo Tensei!

He won't have Minato.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

big pro for the goodies has to be that kabuto clearly has his own objectives, and at some point he may deviate / counteract madaras plan. and it looks like that at that point the zetsus might become void (poison to restrain wood element techs etc...)

I personally believe this will happen after the majority of resurrections have had a fun time fighting everyone and about a zillion manga chapters have passed , likely resulting in most of the shinobi alliance being down and out of the fight (not neccessarily dead but beaten)