Page 33 of 41 « First ... 23293031323334353637 ... Last»
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    i think your wrong bro,he uses his fire jutsu to effect the weather.if it was senjtsu he could just summon lighting clouds dont u think? i dunno i seriously doubt sasuke can use nature chakra. just from whats been said,if i had to bet my life on it i would say no
    Fully agree with you bro!! I dont think Sasuke uses nature chakar because all he did is rely on his curse seal...

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    Fully agree with you bro!! I dont think Sasuke uses nature chakar because all he did is rely on his curse seal...
    yea i didn't mention that but was thinkin same thing that and the sharingan. plus if that interview was real(the one that seemed fake cuz it gave out so much info) kishi said sasuke abilities can't touch naruto's new abilities

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

yh i think neji will have to get abit older before he gets a team. and when is shikamaru gonna become a jonin. all he needs to do is apply and how long is naruto gonna be a genin. hes a sage ffs tsunade should promote him for the sake of it. hed own all the other ninja in konoha. i bet he can beat tsunade

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

shikimaru is a jounin already,i think he was b4 neji

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Alright Naruto got the first book J-man wrote. And if I'm not mistaken that was the one the fourth read. So I'm thinking we're going to be seeing more of the 4th and Naruto's bloodline soon.
    Btw I don't think Narutois done with his sage training yet. He still gets all froggy when he uses the chakra and Kishi said he wouldn't go into sage mode.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

yea i didn't mention that but was thinkin same thing that and the sharingan. plus if that interview was real(the one that seemed fake cuz it gave out so much info) kishi said sasuke abilities can't touch naruto's new abilities
    Its about time Naruto had the upper hand!!

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

shikimaru is a jounin already,i think he was b4 neji
    nah he stayed chonin. when temari was on her way back to the sand village at the start of shippuuden she says. "hurry up and become a jonin" something like that.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i agree i dont think he's done either i said long time ago he would master it and i still believe that.but he's got it down enough to learn new techs and use them in battle and thats all that matters right now

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisix View Post
    I don't think Naruto will get a weapon. It's a specialization taught from an early age much like Kiba's beast mimicry or suigetsu's sword. Naruto's sensei use nothing outside of standar ninja tools so he wouldn't have access to the training. I don't think he needs one anyway. The weapon can be a help or hindrance and in Naruto's case I think it would just get in his way.

As for Anbu, Itachi was the exception, not the rule. Anbu black ops recruits the best of the best, you have to have skill before you join, they don't train. Itachi being scouted at 13 was a mark of his skill, not a mark of the status quo.

On a side note, who else hates sai?

~~T~~
    First, hi to all, I've been missing as my PC broke down.

About Sai, I don't hate him, I seem to have personal issue with Karin who I admit did nothing to me. I dont like the idea of Karin + Sasuke -->

About exceptions to enter the Anbu: Sai must have been an exception, he's already from the Root, isn't he? And he's the same age as Naruto and Sakura. Thus, he was considered to have terribly good skills.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Alright Naruto got the first book J-man wrote. And if I'm not mistaken that was the one the fourth read. So I'm thinking we're going to be seeing more of the 4th and Naruto's bloodline soon.
    Btw I don't think Narutois done with his sage training yet. He still gets all froggy when he uses the chakra and Kishi said he wouldn't go into sage mode.
    It looks like his eye only change now...

WHAT!!! did i miss something????
    When did Naruto get the first book J-man wrote???
    Titled Naruto which makes me think J-man was created after Kishi What a perv

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Good point on the summoned weapon. Since he already completed his father's jutsu has a shuriken maybe he can create a similar sword technique. More likely, and referring to a previous post of mine I think he'll come to an agreement with the kyubii and create some kind of hardcore fusion jutsu similar to what he's already done but seperate from 8-T and Garra that allows him to keep his form while augmenting his strength and speed. Imagine Naruto drawing on Kyubi, and the sage abilities.

~~T~~
    Yes, I also think he will rich an agreement with the kyubi, I've been saying so more or less since the 412 predictions. I don't think kyubi is good nor bad, just a demon and that's its nature. Naruto can make it clear to kyubi that they both need for kyubi to come out or be realeased in a way that doesn't affect Naruto's bodys nor his lifespan, as otherwise the kyubi itself would die (inside Naruto). Maybe something like coming out smaller but split into several Naruto's clones. That's an idea I had as I think naruto gets so badly hurt because the kyubi is bigger than him even in the 4-tailed mode, and that in addition to the kyubi's fire body.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    First, hi to all, I've been missing as my PC broke down.

About Sai, I don't hate him, I seem to have personal issue with Karin who I admit did nothing to me. I dont like the idea of Karin + Sasuke -->

About exceptions to enter the Anbu: Sai must have been an exception, he's already from the Root, isn't he? And he's the same age as Naruto and Sakura. Thus, he was considered to have terribly good skills.
    SUP SIS??

GOOD to have yo back!!!

Yeap Sai from Roots... but Roots isnt the same as Anbu. The Roots was fromed by Dauze (sorry cant remember spelling) He got all the Kids whom lost there parents when the 9 tails attacked.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi View Post
    maybe naruto's students will become legendary sannin one day
    about sasuke, I think he'll defeat the 8 tails on his own
    if not kisame or so could come and help him.
    ing, madara will finally reveal his true purpose, and sasuke would realise that it's all madara's fault,
    after a hard fight he wins, and kills madara. Naruto defeats pein at the same time, after he did his sage training.
    I think Sasuke has already realized or at least suspects it is Madara's fault. Many in the forum say Sasuke is one-track minded. Whatever, he has a very good memory, and the Kyubi already told him that he did well in becoming strong as another Uchiha he had met... Uchiha Madara.

If I still remember - lol - Sasuke has to. He was not able to forget about his revenge since he was 8.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Yes, I also think he will rich an agreement with the kyubi, I've been saying so more or less since the 412 predictions. I don't think kyubi is good nor bad, just a demon and that's its nature. Naruto can make it clear to kyubi that they both need for kyubi to come out or be realeased in a way that doesn't affect Naruto's bodys nor his lifespan, as otherwise the kyubi itself would die (inside Naruto). Maybe something like coming out smaller but split into several Naruto's clones. That's an idea I had as I think naruto gets so badly hurt because the kyubi is bigger than him even in the 4-tailed mode, and that in addition to the kyubi's fire body.
    Hey try this for your signature

-------->[IMG]PUT THE LINK IN BETWEEN THIS[/IMG]<----------

Once again I fully down with yo post... I cant wait for Naruto and the 9 tails to from a partnership which would lead to a Friendship. And as you have said before the 9 tails must know some really interesting info and maybe where some Magic items are!!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    It looks like his eye only change now...

WHAT!!! did i miss something????
    When did Naruto get the first book J-man wrote???
    Titled Naruto which makes me think J-man was created after Kishi What a perv
    sandshark is mixed up in the spoiler pics/script he gets the first book j-man wrote titled "nature jutsus" ohhh yeaaa he's gonna be bad a**

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aditya View Post
    I thnk De book may have information about 4th techniques and at the end of the book it b interesting 2 see if jiraiya gonna say tht this techniques belong 2 u becoz ur de the son of fourth so never ever let him down
    I love your sig! FAN artists, ha ha. I guess it is the famous book Jiraiya wrote and Naruto will realize he has the same name as the main character.

But, you know, Kishi may prove me wrong :o

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

I love your sig! FAN artists, ha ha. I guess it is the famous book Jiraiya wrote and Naruto will realize he has the same name as the main character.

But, you know, Kishi may prove me wrong :o
    no no no its a book of nature jutsus not "the tale of uzumaki naruto"

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Ahhh.. damn. Kinda wanted to see Honorable Grandtoad. Well maybe he has more potential than we've been lead to believe. Would kinda suck if Naruto was the last toad sage. ....
    Naruto will eventually find a pupil. Maybe one of Sasuke's children, once he rebuilds the clan?

Just joking, but hoping so!

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Did they ever discuss why Akatsuki wants the beasts? I presumed they wanted them to possess themselves with, but Madara doesn't seem like the sort to share, and certain members (Notably Kisame) who don't seem like they'd be too keen on having something in their skin.
    I think it was mentioned that Madara wants to be powerful (I understood not only with regards to Konoha) and about Pain, well, he believes the world to be a disgraceful place and in order for sad childhoods such as his not to happen again, he wants to destroy the world with the power of the beasts, killing all life.

Please tell me if I am mistaken! I want to be sure about Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    i just can't wait to see what's in that book that is supposedly so interesting. also what the hell. i thought sakura and kakashi were playing BIG roles after sasuke's saga was over. the last 8 months have been nothing but sasuke. gunna go crazy
    THere are two possibilities:

1 - Kakashi/Sakura will be seen as soon as Pain goes to Konoha.

2 - Kishi was kiding as Sasuke's saga is never-ending, he will never finish Sasuke!

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 09-04-2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost