View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
475. You may not vote on this poll
  • 90 18.95%
  • ★★

    32 6.74%
  • ★★★

    42 8.84%
  • ★★★★

    66 13.89%
  • ★★★★★

    245 51.58%
Page 25 of 27 « First ... 1521222324252627 Last»
Results 601 to 625 of 665
  1. #601
    Member sudota's Avatar
    Status
    sudota is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    221
    Bingo!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    I think when Obito's body was disintegrating from Kaguya's attack , then Naruto tried to give him his RM chakra. So that might had helped Kakashi in developing a PS coz other than Obito's chakra, Naruto's RM chakra was also present..
    Just a food for thought..
     
         

  2. #602
    Inner Hollow Hollow Overlord's Avatar
    Status
    Hollow Overlord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    232
    Lonely and Bored.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Kakashi getting PS was a little to much. Let's wait for the next week's manga...
     
         

  3. #603
    Academy Student KidSephiroth's Avatar
    Status
    KidSephiroth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6
    Trolling People on Elsword .3.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    I give this chapter a 1/5. The first few pages was just dumb to me. The way kakashi got the eyes was bs to me. Why didnt they just make obito give kakashi the eyes before he died and avoid obito talking to rin using KAMUI and coming back (that seemed to me like kishi pulled that out of his ass n threw it on some paper). Nao the rest of the chapter was epic but the beginning just killed it for me. Also WDF?! Instant PS....when we have NEVER seen ANY form of obito's susano'o whatsoever. I understand kishi wanted to make kakashi relevant again but still. We had to wait chapters upon chapters for sasuke and madara's PS but Kakashi just seems to push a button and bewm instant PS. I mean im hyped up over his PS but that just seems like he also pulled that out his ass. Overall the chapter is bitter sweet with a lot more bitter than sweet for me. Come on Kishi you can do better than that man.
     
         

  4. #604
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    590
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    next chapter comes out and all the people here that are bashing this chapter will be like , " oh , now that kishi explained it , i get it and it was cool chapter " .
     
         

  5. #605
    General Discussion God elitenoob94's Avatar
    Status
    elitenoob94 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    85
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Manga was alright 4.5/5

    Confused on the whole Kakashi thing if it's permanent or not.
     
         

  6. #606
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Lately Naruto has been off the charts, probably the most exciting manga to me for the past couple of months.

    Even so I didn't post a comment

    For this chapter, I am posting a comment

    1. WTF KAKASHI HAS HIS HAX BACK @_@
    2. I can SEE it happening, with Obito having SO6P powers, but really? C'mon most of us are either laughing or scratching our heads about this
    3. I don't really mind it personally, just seems a bit off, especially for him jumping straight into PS from, I guess it could be derived that he got chakara from Obito too, but I don't really see many people mentioning Kakashi being next then Naruto for Hokage

    Still though, we're gonna get our Naruto vs Sasuke fight over who gets to be hokage I guess. Points for not giving up the throne for 6th to Danzo Kakashi
     
         

  7. #607
    Sage Narusenpou's Avatar
    Status
    Narusenpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    209
    Location
    In your Psyche
    I am Dracula bla bla bla
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    And the time kakashi formed the susanoo was far from the time he met with obito cos after their little meeting, sasuke and naruto had their shots at kaguya/juubi for bout 7 slides. In that time,knowing kakashi for who he is and also with two mangekyou sharingans,he could have done a hell lot of other things
     
         

  8. #608
    Member NaruSasuRival's Avatar
    Status
    NaruSasuRival is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    910
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Man you where able to fit Kishimoto whole 1 tail beast within you in one try (I'm debating a Pro Kishimoto Bottom B).

    It's funny how you were able to skip pass me totally debunking your Hagoromo gave Sasuke the Rinnegan B.S and comparing Obito to Hagoromo the Sage of the 6 path. But since you want to play dodge ball, I run you right down with your on new B.S comeback.

    I say it was dumb to compare Obito to Hagoromo and here why dumba$$. Hagoromo because he can use Ninshuu to munipulate chakra, he can watch over the world as a chakra spirit. But he couldn't interact with anyone unless someone get close to his or his mother power (Obito then Madara) then he can interact with people in Limbo (which is a world between life/real world and death/under world). But Hagoromo explain that the only reason he could project himself within the real world, was because Madara got close to his power/body and since part Madara now deceased body was within the real world, he could munipulate any chakra left within. This Hagoromo plot is also Kishi B.S, but it still destroy your B.S and I explain why.

    Obito first off don't know how to use Ninshuu and have never be say throughout the manga that he know how to use Ninshuu, so how can he even still be able to control his chakra in limbo (something that Hagoromo even said, he only can do cause he use Ninshuu not jutsu) Madara couldn't even after dying, with his own left over body part, project himself and Kaguya couldn't do it with Black Zetsu, that is her own will.

    So that just for fun look over those last main facts (I know facts is nothing but 5 letter word to you) and say you only need your chakra within the real world to project yourself within it after death. Then there was nothing for Obito to project himself back from. Obito didn't leave any curse mark on anyone, let alone Kakashi. Kakashi didn't have one of Obito eye anymore (which I would of hated if it was cause of that, but at least it would of made sense). So unless you want to say his ashes had chakra (which is super dumb and as of now your just incredibly dumb), there is no way a person with a half of brain cell can buy this B.S chapter.

    Also by the way Naruto Balls Boy my favorite character is Shikamaru, Itachi then Pain. But I do like Sasuke over your pimp Naruto the tail beast steroids using, helpninjutsu always needing, blue print on ever opponent getting, cheat jutsu using stupid cornball.
    As I said before, your argument was not worth discussing. I am not answering your post because you are saying something valuable. Rather, my point here is to show you that the like of you should stay quite instead of bashing Kishi. The reason is that in order to criticize something, you need to understand it first. Since you lack the skill to even read the series, you should shut your mouth and let those who understand it give you some comment.

    Now, here is the proof that Rikudo is the one who gave Sasuke's new power to him.



    As you can see above, Naruto says that he forgot Sasuke can teleport. Then, Sasuke himself said that he got the power from Hagoromo, just like Naruto's black orbs he was standing on.

    In case you did not notice, I actually addressed it along with the other points you gave by saying you lack brain power, and worst, you are not even reading the manga.

    Now, can you tell us how what Hagoromo did is different from what Itachi did with Sasuke (placing Amaterasu in his eye). How is what Hagoromo did different from Naruto sharing chakra with the other people (Kyuubi's chakra converted). See, using unexplained concept such as Ninshu will not help you because you don't even know its definition.
     
         

  9. #609
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    As I said before, your argument was not worth discussing. I am not answering your post because you are saying something valuable. Rather, my point here is to show you that the like of you should stay quite instead of bashing Kishi. The reason is that in order to criticize something, you need to understand it first. Since you lack the skill to even read the series, you should shut your mouth and let those who understand it give you some comment.

    Now, here is the proof that Rikudo is the one who gave Sasuke's new power to him.



    As you can see above, Naruto says that he forgot Sasuke can teleport. Then, Sasuke himself said that he got the power from Hagoromo, just like Naruto's black orbs he was standing on.

    In case you did not notice, I actually addressed it along with the other points you gave by saying you lack brain power, and worst, you are not even reading the manga.

    Now, can you tell us how what Hagoromo did is different from what Itachi did with Sasuke (placing Amaterasu in his eye). How is what Hagoromo did different from Naruto sharing chakra with the other people (Kyuubi's chakra converted). See, using unexplained concept such as Ninshu will not help you because you don't even know its definition.
    Dude Sasuke is talking about the power in his left hand moon crest that have Hagoromo chakra within it, that he gave them again in limbo, to seal Madara or his Mother/Juubi again (stop trying to rewrite chapters, cause if you really interpret what you wrote than you must be a helper monkey, using the computer). Hagoromo chakra in his moon crest is the reason Sasuke can touch and manipulate the rikudou black balls (I guess when he use that hand that have Hagoromo chakra to make black Chidorii, Hagoromo also created chidori and gave chidori to Sasuke and not Kakashi, all cause it Hagoromo chakra within it).

    So it's Hagoromo chakra not a doujutsu, cause Hagoromo didn't even use ninjutsu or doujutsu and he didn't even have the rinnegan that Sasuke have (Sharinnegan), his mother did. Hagoromo clearly stated how you get the rinnegan, so reread the right parts and stop trying to prove your asinine points, facts be damn (you like South Park Kanya West "come on get it dude, get it").

    Anyway if you were right (which we all know you never are ) then Naruto Juubi power was from Hagoromo too (I bet you slime your way out of that fact).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 08-09-2014 at 02:51 AM.

  10. #610
    Perfection!!! &lt;3 LordNarutoSo6P's Avatar
    Status
    LordNarutoSo6P is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,747
    Location
    UNDER YOUR BED
    When someone else's happiness
    is your happiness... That is
    LOVE <3
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Castle View Post
    I literally can not stop laughing from this chapter.
    Why? I don't find it funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghekor View Post
    HOLY DAMN..than 9-Bijuu combo and Kakashi at the end was just Epic.
    In Lord Naruto We Trust
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetics View Post
    i think PS Kakashi was just a way to get Kakashi back in the fight w/o being useless again
    Wtf? he was never useless. Lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by X Flawz X View Post
    What a lame thing.
    Someone's butthurt
    Quote Originally Posted by villian55 View Post
    where are the people who was calling Kakashi useless at now?
    They're hiding inside their b*tt hole! Lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxLegacy View Post
    Waaaaht da **** happened ?


    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA KAKASHI YA BASTARD


    What happened ? I dion't udnesrstand anything ^^
    Then, reread the whole chapter so that you might be able to understand
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPulse16 View Post
    Kishi, with all due respect, the hell was with this stuff?
    Butthurt bruh?
     
         

  11. #611
    Perfection!!! &lt;3 LordNarutoSo6P's Avatar
    Status
    LordNarutoSo6P is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,747
    Location
    UNDER YOUR BED
    When someone else's happiness
    is your happiness... That is
    LOVE <3
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Kakahi with PS is just so f*cking EPIC!
    Naruto with 9 different TBBRS variations was insane + Naruto cutting Kaguya's left arm and restraining BZ with his damas was so very godly! WoOoah!!! No doubt, NARUTO IS A GOD
    Sasuke? Hmm. Was useless for the last few chapters but I'm pretty sure he still have some feats in his sleeve.

    /Kishi, please stop making fun of Sasuke. You're making him useless now. As well as Sakura! I hate you for that. Duh!?
     
         

  12. #612
    Member NaruSasuRival's Avatar
    Status
    NaruSasuRival is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    910
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Dude Sasuke is talking about the power in his left hand moon crest that have Hagoromo chakra within it, that he gave them again in limbo, to seal Madara or his Mother/Juubi again (stop trying to rewrite chapters, cause if you really interpret what you wrote than you must be a helper monkey, using the computer). Hagoromo chakra in his moon crest is the reason Sasuke can touch and manipulate the rikudou black balls (I guess when he use that hand that have Hagoromo chakra to make black Chidorii, Hagoromo also created chidori and gave chidori to Sasuke and not Kakashi, all cause it Hagoromo chakra within it).

    So it's Hagoromo chakra not a doujutsu, cause Hagoromo didn't even use ninjutsu or doujutsu and he didn't even have the rinnegan that Sasuke have (Sharinnegan), his mother did. Hagoromo clearly stated how you get the rinnegan, so reread the right parts and stop trying to prove your asinine points, facts be damn (you like South Park Kanya West "come on get it dude, get it").

    Anyway if you were right (which we all know you never are ) then Naruto Juubi power was from Hagoromo too (I bet you slime your way out of that fact).
    ^This confirmed everything I have been saying about you. Your have zero reading skill, and you are trying to criticize others. Worst, you think I am rewriting a chapter when you are the one who is denying the facts. Unfortunately, you are arguing against the wrong guy - that is me. I dislike very much those who criticize someone work without having a single clue about what they are criticizing. So, here are the facts repeated for your sake, and don't think I will reply to your post without them.

    1. You said that Naruto and Sasuke met Hagoromo in Limbo, but manga facts says No.

    Against, Naruto thought he was dead, but Hagoromo says he wasn't. Naruto lost consciousness, but was still alive, and met Hagoromo in his subconsciousness aka the world inside his mind.



    Note that there are actually more facts in the manga, and the page above is the conclusion.

    2. Rather than admitting that you are butthurt like all the people who are complaining, you claimed that Hagoromo was in Limbo. You are mad because Obito chakra came out, but Manga facts says that even Hagoromo chakra can come out to talk.



    See, it is plain and square. You of all people accept BS for some character, and complain for other character. I have seen many people praising chapters where Madara pull out any shit from his ass, and was called a bad ass. Why can't you shut the **ck up and admit that Obito is the most badass of all of them. The dude is the one who has been the closest to Hagoromo himself.

    3. Finally, you are denying the fact that Sasuke said he got his teleportation Jutsus from Hagoromo. Well, manga fact is plain and square, and failing to see it means simply that you don't know how to read text written for children.



    Naruto: I forgot you could use the shun shin thing. I got worried.

    Sasuke: Like this foothold ... It is because we were both blessed with Rikudou's power.

    See, dude, this english is very simple. The only things they are talking about are the Shunshin and the foothold, and according to Sasuke, they are both Hagoromo's power. [B]Get out of your denial, and start respecting Kishi for once. Besides, you are not lying to me. Rather, you are fooling yourself. The funniest part is that you did not see that Hagoromo is the first person to awaken the Rinnegan, and the father of Ashura and Indra. Sasuke did not receive all Hagoromo's power, and that is why is Rinnegan is very weak.
     
         
    Last edited by NaruSasuRival; 08-09-2014 at 05:28 AM.

  13. #613
    Itachi's Legacy Epix Itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Epix Itachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    274
    Location
    North Carolina
    In Tsukuyomi.....chillin with
    Itachi blowin O's watchin
    Crows fly
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto asura hermit View Post
    And wth kakashi hokage it will be a lot more useful if he gave it to naruto hokage really he's useless not in a point of naruto power only cz he got susano'o and 2 mangekyou he became like naruto wth kishimoto is thinking about
    Whhhhhhhaaaattt????? English please..it stupidity meter jus went over 9000......most likely Obito who body was mixed with the Jubbi shell (ie which kept him alive) most likely gave his chakra some type of boost and also being half Senju DNA he had no ordinary chakra. ...now manifested with Kakashi. ....PS has came about
     
         

  14. #614
    Member Apocalyto's Avatar
    Status
    Apocalyto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    130
    Location
    Everywhere time is.
    I hate to comprehend,but you
    still have tah deal with it
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Thie chapter was epic.!!!!!
     
         

  15. #615
    Member Apocalyto's Avatar
    Status
    Apocalyto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    130
    Location
    Everywhere time is.
    I hate to comprehend,but you
    still have tah deal with it
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    The only unexplainable part of the magna was the vastness and how kakashi got to learn using susanoo that fast.
     
         

  16. #616
    Member xX Ycutie Xx's Avatar
    Status
    xX Ycutie Xx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    308
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    susanoo can only be activated by those who have unlocked the full power in both eyes right? There's no limiting to uchihas. Though it's controversal as to if kakashi has unlocked the full power in his eye, Obito for sure did a pretty good job using his to the fullest, so when they are combined activating a susanoo is not impossible. Also, the sharingan is activated when the mind experiences a burst of emotions stimulating the chakra in the uchiha's eyes (I think tobirama said that somewhere), at his particular state of mind, Kakashi just witnessed Obito saving him and dying again, he's watching his students fight with their lives for the world and he desperately wants to be of some use, it wouldn't be impossible for him to draw power from this bundle emotions and acitvate the PS. Just my thoughts so....
     
         

  17. #617
    alias H. K. Listz's Avatar
    Status
    Listz is online now
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    448
    Location
    Same place as Naruto :3 -dattebayo!
    "How naive can you be?
    It's war. People die."
    ---Monkey D Luffy to Nefertari
    Vivi
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    4/5.
    Finished reading all the available pages for this topic, and i'm actually quite surprised with the amount of disappointment. I always remind myself to keep asking the seemingly broken laws and facts Kishi sensei has been doing through the war. I'm gonna wait for further explanation in the upcoming chapter, especially about how Kakashi turns out like that within short period. The week's chapter is enjoyable for me, because the whole new stuff and table turning are now almost unpredictable anymore, i'm pretty sure is losing my grip on the war arc, so it's intriguing. Still have faith in sensei.

    For fans whom decided to drop the manga, i advise you don't do it. Think about it. You'd rather waste all your previous hypes and points of loving this series right into the drain just because of recent few chapters? As a true fan that since long followed hundreds of chapters until today, it's a given to see the development till the end. I can tolerate the abundant rants, because they're a part of opinions, but to the point of leaving Naruto fandom is like a child stamp his feet and walk away in furious due to parents haven't given him the wanted toys. Keep on quering, whilst at the same time, figure out the answers in next chapters. However, i won't stop you from leaving if you still insist.

    Quote Originally Posted by elitenoob94 View Post
    Manga was alright 4.5/5

    Confused on the whole Kakashi thing if it's permanent or not.
    Obita said it's used momentarily. *clicking the latest chapter*
     
         
    Last edited by Listz; 08-09-2014 at 11:33 AM.

  18. #618
    Member Yondaime89's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    78
    Location
    Rome
    Love moves the sun and the
    other stars..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    I dunno...since Kaguya came out of Madara's body (and that's already a bullshit to me), It's like Kishimoto himself does not know what he is doing...come on, kakashi summoning Susano'o 1 minute after havin both sharingans...it's like I go to play for Real Madrid after 10 minutes training with friends...lol
     
         

  19. #619
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,920
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghekor View Post
    HOLY DAMN..than 9-Bijuu combo and Kakashi at the end was just Epic.
    I second this. 5 starts
     
         

  20. #620
    Member NaruSasuRival's Avatar
    Status
    NaruSasuRival is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    910
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyto View Post
    The only unexplainable part of the magna was the vastness and how kakashi got to learn using susanoo that fast.
    Your post, and tyne like are actually the greatest unexplainable conception in the Naruto Fandom. I draw any of you to bring a single page where an Uchiha ever learned to use his dojutsus. I mean for you to bring the following:

    (1) Where did an Uchiha ever learn to unlock Sharingan?
    (2) Where an uchiha ever learn to use Genjutsu?
    (3) Where an Uchiha ever learned to use Susanoo?
    (4) Where an Uchiha ever learned a single Sharingan Jutsu?

    If you guys can bring facts about these, then you are right. Otherwise, shut up.


    ---------------------------------------- EDIT ------------------------------------------

    Here is a very good explanation of the chapter

     
         
    Last edited by NaruSasuRival; 08-09-2014 at 05:05 PM.

  21. #621
    Rogue Ninja Nemus Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nemus Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    214
    Location
    Somewhere in Kaguya's dimensions
    Awesome Shinobi and good
    friend!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    I voted 3/5 becouse actually nothing happened only Kakashi got the both sharingan eyes andKaguya transform in something strange
     
         

  22. #622
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    This chapter disgusted me.
     
         

  23. #623
    Believer Rima19's Avatar
    Status
    Rima19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    154
    Location
    India
    Some people are born
    great,Others have greatness
    thrust upon them
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    This chapter made me so angry (frustrated)
     
         

  24. #624
    Member SyriousNaru's Avatar
    Status
    SyriousNaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    142
    Finally the great Sage is
    Syrious
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    loved the chapter but it missed something dont know what it was though just felt faulty
     
         

  25. #625
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,125
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

    Great chapter, 5/5
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •