View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
475. You may not vote on this poll
  • 90 18.95%
  • ★★

32 6.74%
  • ★★★

42 8.84%
  • ★★★★

66 13.89%
  • ★★★★★

245 51.58%
Page 5 of 34 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
    Honesty is all I know. DeathPulse16's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    :( those were my ghysal greens
    mr. chocobo. :(

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 688 Discussion and 689 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BerryDerange View Post
    I'm really crying because i feel it must only be legal to read naruto if you know the difference between real and fake. this is why people who read manga get made fun of because all of you read manga like it's happening in real life.
    You need to be able to comprehend what people are saying before you call them kids and other things. No one has even tried to compare this to real life in anyway. People are dissapointed that kishi completely threw away the facts he laid down himself in the Naruto world. That's it, its not that hard to understand. No one is trying to hold it to a life like standard, only to the standard that kishi himself set up.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

I'm getting ****ing angry, though, that Naruto isn't revealing a bijuu mode avatar. Maybe he doesn't have one?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

And here i thought the sharingan eye was like a Lighting bolt.!!!! Impossible!!! only in Naruto, they could do this!

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

OK ! So did obito possess kakashi? and that why he has both sharingan?

Status
    Apr 2014
    Alpha as ****.

Animals can talk And travel via chakara. Dan can travel as a spiritual being yet Obito can't? Whoooo don't let peer pressure get to you boy
    There are boundaries, even in fiction. You realize Obito just died and he used Kamui to travel back to the living? Do you comprehend what I wrote? Probably not but I'm optimistic that way. I'd feel actual pressure if you used grammar correctly, otherwise, this is just killing time.

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Kishi is really jumping to far into this lol I mean seriously though I like kakashi but to just give kakashi the other Mangekyou and then he can simply get Perfect Susano'o just seems funny and wasn't Susano'o only for the Uchiha's?

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

and I just love how a lot of people on this base just loooove to make excuses and blame kishi, or say it wasn't kishi, when a chapter doesn't go their way, or something happens that they don't receive well.

Like shut the **** up already with your whining about the manga that you aren't writing. If you can do a better job, learn japanese, move to Japan, and become a mangaka. Jesus ****ing christ!

EDIT: oh and here's the kicker: the word asspull "Asspull" seems to be everyone's go to word when they're conflicted with the above scenario

Last edited by Jimihendrix; 08-06-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Mishuro View Post
    Kishi is really jumping to far into this lol I mean seriously though I like kakashi but to just give kakashi the other Mangekyou and then he can simply get Perfect Susano'o just seems funny and wasn't Susano'o only for the Uchiha's?
    Dont forget itachi said its only available to those who activated the power in both eyes as well. This whole thing is just ridiculous

Status
    Dec 2011
    strange music forever

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth55 View Post
    Go away with your nonsense. There was no connection of Obito and Kakashi. And you can't transfer a Dōjutsu like that anyway...
    Who were you to say what can or can't be done in a fictional story was 100% right chakra is the reason have the Dojutsu every power in the ninja world is chakra fool ya fool

Status
    Mar 2013
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Sigh.... for you not to understand the chapter and call it a buttpull.... read it tomorrow when you aren't thinking about butt PLEASE. Obito and Kakashi are still connected it was a transfusion, like you do with blood, except it's temporary and Obi to is working together with Kakashi. This is what I mean when I call Naruto fans 10 year olds. If you can't see the tribute to kakashi and Obitos characters' then....oh well. He's been his friends eyes for the most part of the story, let alone with one eye. Now they both can see the future. Do you even read people. I give up on defending you guys, this is sad
    1. It was before heavily implied you needed EMS
    2. Kakashi could barely handle one Sharingan. Even while used to a 3 Tomoe for years, heavy use caused him to be hospitalized for 3 days.
    3. Using Kamui for the first couple times made him stumble and ravaged his body, even after one use
    4. It took Sasuke a short while to access his Susano'o, at least a few weeks, but Kakashi has it after a few pages with no experience, and he stabilizes it and perfects it instantly
    5. Kakashi is a non-Uchiha
    6. Techniques that didn't particularly graze at your stamina gave him trouble, even after using it for a bit. Now, he's able to use a technique that takes a tremendous drain on life force, causing pain that "feels like every cell hurts", but he's handling that just fine
    7. One Sharingan drained him, but now he's wielding two Mangekyo Sharingan without any seeming problem

The symbolism Kishi may be trying to put behind it is good, Kakashi and Obito will always work together, the execution, the medium of this symbolism, is utter shit. It makes no sense, contradicts many things Kishi himself previously established, and all in all desecrates what this chapter could have been, and pretty much the series' current status. You're just in denial.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Es gibt keine schlechten
    Mannschaften, Marschall. Es
    gibt nur schlechte Offiziere.

Animals can talk And travel via chakara. Dan can travel as a spiritual being yet Obito can't? Whoooo don't let peer pressure get to you boy
    That was Dans special jutsu and he couldn't use it in the 'afterlife'. His soul was on earth-if you remember.

Status
    Dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Jimihendrix View Post
    and I just love how a lot of people on this base just loooove to make excuses and blame kishi, or say it wasn't kishi, when a chapter doesn't go their way, or something happens that they don't receive well.

Like shut the **** up already with your whining about the manga that you aren't writing. If you can do a better job, learn japanese, move to Japan, and become a mangaka. Jesus ****ing christ!
    This is a forum for fans of the manga to voice their opinions, people will always have varying opinions and voice them in various ways. Criticism is a good and healthy thing, it means people passionate about the material and expecting good things from it. And there's always someone out there who can do something better than someone else btw.

Destruction incarnate Ultimateone's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    "There can be only
    one."

i laughed the entire time i read this chapter. even when it started with obito and rin, because i just knew some bullshit was coming. then it did, so i laughed some more. naruto was badass again this chap, keep that up bruh.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Rikodou solos :D

Well... That was bullshit...

Nothing more to say really

It seems Kishi just does whatever he feels like to satisfy the fanboys, not caring about whether or not it makes sense.

He gave Minato Sage Mode to satisfy his army of fanboys, probably the worst bullshit that ever happened in the series.

Now he gave Kakashi Perfect Susanoo, which is also bullshit, to satisfy his fanboys.

And earlier he just kept making quotes about Itachi that his fanboys could then inscribe in their Holy Bible of Itachi. For example:

Conclusion: Kishi disappoints once again... Hope he makes up for it soon by letting the hokages enter the battle as well...

Status
    Apr 2014
    Alpha as ****.

Also, it seems Sasuke was almost following Naruto's decisions this time.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Es gibt keine schlechten
    Mannschaften, Marschall. Es
    gibt nur schlechte Offiziere.

Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    Who were you to say what can or can't be done in a fictional story was 100% right chakra is the reason have the Dojutsu every power in the ninja world is chakra fool ya fool

Because there were valid regularities before. That's the only reason I need to declare something like this. Readers like you take even a huge pile of shit in their hand and while denying its smell they declare that as some kind of chocolatine. That's it Superbrain!

Think about it: that connection of Kakashi and Obito is BS. There was no chakra left from Obito in Kakashi. Then there is no way Obito should be able to do the same thing as Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the hermit of the six paths. Obitos chakra should be gone the moment he has died though.

Last edited by Behemoth55; 08-06-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Status
    Mar 2014
    ☂☂☂

Okay, this chapter was weird.
    But seeing Sasuke's reaction, we'll be getting an explanation of what actually happened.
    Obito saying that the 'gift' will be temporary makes me believe, that Kakashi will have his new MS-s and Susanoo until the returned soul/chakra of Obito, which became one with Kakashi, vanishes.

Status
    May 2014
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimihendrix View Post

EDIT: oh and here's the kicker: the word asspull "Asspull" seems to be everyone's go to word when they're conflicted with the above scenario
    I only hate the term "asspull", everyone is free to voice their opinion and all but damn that word is annoying. People sure do love to throw it around for every manga. It's whatever though. I'm not really critical about manga, I just read these Shounen because I enjoy them. *shrugs*

Member akabara the vampire king's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    breathing fire eating
    charcoals smoking with
    ears,hell I'm High

Damn this is AWESOME!! Kakashi is back Kakashi's back sing it with me bros!!
    Today we take the base all Hail Rokudaime Sharingan no Kakashi
    In your faces haterzz

Status
    May 2013
    Favourite Anime/Manga:
    Dragonball---Naruto---Death
    Note---Attack on Titan---Fairy
    Tail---Hunter X
    Hunter---Magi-- Full Metal
    Alchemist: Brotherhood---
    Akame Ga Kill---Steins;
    Gate---Monster---Fate/Zero

Oh man...Kakashi ftmw. Loved this chapter.